Detective Espinoza

By TaylorMasters_

After the death of his love Chloe and the loss of his wings, Lucifer finds that he gets past his grieving wit... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen

Seven

2.3K 64 23
By TaylorMasters_

Warning, sexual content ahead, I'm sure you all know this is a manxman story so you should know that the sexual content contains two sexy men being sexy with one another. You have been warned.
This is the first time I write anything sexual, so don't expect anything mind blowing.

Chapter 7

Days passed and Dan dared not to leave his apartment, he had called into work for a sick leave. Over the days that he was stuck inside, he had connected the dots concerning Lucifer's identity. He now suddenly understood how the scrawny man was able to throw men as big as football players over his head without breaking a sweat, how he never got scars even though Dan could swear he had seen blood and gashes on the man's face and arms. It explains the scars on his back, they must be where his wings were, Lucifer was an angel of God and so it means he must've had wings, maybe God ripped them off as another part of his punishment.

Dan had stayed indoors over thinking about the devil, he was mentally scrutinising all of the weird actions he had seen from Lucifer over the years of knowing him. Right now Dan was in the shower for the first time in 6 days, he scrubbed off for an hour. He only stopped because the water had become freezing and it forced him to get out of the shower.

He got dressed in black sweatpants and a grey T-shirt and put on house slippers since he was not going anywhere anytime soon. He sat down at his single couch and turned on the TV. He switched to Cartoon Network, as he was busy watching Regular Show, he couldn't help when his mind strayed to Lucifer. He was caught off guard by the fact that he wasn't as scared of Lucifer as he thought he would be, he had just been in shock- a long shock- but now he was curious and wanted to hear what the devil had to say. But he still felt uncomfortable with the idea of seeing the evil being.

He cursed himself as he grabbed his phone and texted Lucifer.

Dan: Hey can we talk?

It wasn't even a minute that passed when there was a knock at his door. He slowly got up and reluctantly walked towards the door. When he was by the door he opened it slowly and opened it wider when he was greeted by his guest.

"Shall we talk?", was Lucifer's greeting to Dan. Dan let the man in and locked the door after him. Lucifer sat on Dan's bed but got up when he saw Dan's disapproving stare, "Sorry, I just like sitting on your bed", he said after sitting on the couch.

Dan walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a chair before placing it a few feet away from the other man and taking a seat. They looked at each other for a moment before Dan looked away when a flash of the man's other red form invaded his mind.

"Dan, I'm sorry I scared you like that. It wasn't my intention, I just felt that you would react differently.", Lucifer said after releasing a tired sigh. Dan looked at the man carefully and noticed how flawed the man's face was today, he had dark circles around his eyes and his skin was pale.

Dan looked away towards his window for a moment. They were silent for a minute before he turned his gaze back to Lucifer and ran a hand through his messy hair- that Lucifer found cute on Dan.

"You didn't scare me Luce, I was just shocked that's all.", he said and looked Lucifer straight in the eyes. Lucifer took notice of Dan's use of a nickname but didn't dwell on it,so he did not to ruin the man's mood. He got up and rushed to Dan before engulfing the short man in a hug that he slowly returned, slapping Lucifer on the back in an awkward manner. Lucifer pulled away and took his seat on Dan's bed with a wide grin.

Dan looked at Lucifer with a questioning look, "why do you like sitting on there anyway?", he asked as he stood by the couch.

"Well, it has an intoxicating smell to it. I don't know what it is but it calms me... Sometimes.", he said and Dan was surprised by the blush that took over the English man's face. He was now curious about the meaning of the statement.

"And other times?", He was genuinely confused by the man's reaction to a simple question. Lucifer looked in thought for a moment before a sly smirk climbed upon his face.

"Come here and I'll show you.", he used his finger to beckon Dan over to him. Dan walked to stand in front of Lucifer, who pulled him closer so Dan was now standing between his legs.

"What are you doing?", Dan panicked.

"Shhh, I'm showing you what the intoxicating smell does for me, to me.", he grabbed Dan's arm and slowly, while looking in Dan's eyes, pulled it so the arm was between them. He licked at his bottom lip, which caught Dan's eyes. Dan was lost in his trance that he didn't notice Lucifer was guiding his hand lower in between them, he jumped a bit when he felt Lucifer's hardness under his hand, but the man had his hand in a tight grip.

Lucifer, again, placed Dan's hand on his hardened groin but this time he ground his hips in an upward motion and let out a moan that Dan wanted to hear again. Dan was so overwhelmed by what was happening that he just looked at the show; Lucifer grinding on his hand and moaning softly on occasion. It was only when he felt himself hardening in his sweatpants that he decided to act, he pressed his hand that was on Lucifer's groin harder and grabbed at the hard organ under the fabric of his pants.

Lucifer let out a loud and Sexy moan at the action and let go of Dan's arm. He braced himself with his hands behind him and let his head fall back as he moaned at the pleasure he was receiving. Dan was surprised by how much he loved the look on Lucifer's face as he unzipped the man's pants and was turned on even harder by the man's lack of underwear.

He pulled out Lucifer's long and thick member, he stopped to stare at it in his hand for a moment. Lucifer was not having that so he started humping Dan's hand for some friction, which felt amazing for him. Dan caught up and held Lucifer's hips down as he began to stroke the man slowly at a torturous pace, this had Lucifer whining but he stopped when he caught a glimpse of Dan's glare.

"You whine again and I'll stop touching you.", he said in a deep lust filled voice that had Lucifer moaning and his member twitching in Dan's hand. Dan loved the effects he had on Lucifer, he loved it so much it scared him. "Baby, I want you to be still, if you're not I'll stop.", he warned with a stern look, his eyes dark. Lucifer gave a quick nod while mumbling 'yes' over an over again.

Dan smirked and pulled Lucifer's pants totally off and pushed him back on the bed so he was lying down with legs hanging off the bed. He took back possession of his member and stroked again, this time a bit faster. Lucifer went back to moaning shamelessly as he struggled to keep his hips from moving. Dan then did something that had the devil screaming his lungs out, he started fondling Lucifer's ball sacs along with his stroking. Lucifer could not hold himself as he spread his legs wider so Dan had access to all of him and instead of a glare he got a smile of approval from Dan, Dan was pleased that the powerful entity was giving himself up to him in the most vulnerable position.

Dan increased his pace with the stroking and wet a finger on his other hand with saliva before taking it down to Lucifer's privates again, but this time he passed the sacs and let his fingers rub and massage against the mans hole. Lucifer groaned and closed his eyes from the pleasure he was getting, Dan pushed his index finger a bit harder and it penetrated through the ring of muscle and had Lucifer shuddering. He pulled it out a bit before plunging it even deeper, Lucifer's member leaked of precum at the welcome intrusion, Dan had no idea what he was doing but going by Lucifer's reactions he was doing more than okay, he curled his finger upwards inside of the man and hit a pea like lump that had Lucifer sitting up and grabbing his arm with a loud moan, it looked as if he wanted him to stop but his eyes said otherwise . Dan didn't stop, instead he started putting pressure on the lump repeatedly and that had Lucifer so messed up that he let go of Dan's arm and fell back on the bed, after a few seconds the man was releasing his load on his stomach in a scream of ecstasy, his eyes rolled to the back of his head and his mouth was open as he spasms with hot pleasurable tremors. Dan removed his finger and used his other hand's finger to collect the semen on Lucifer's stomach before sticking the finger in his mouth. Lucifer had never seen anything so sexy as he laid spent on Dan's bed.

Dan got up and went to the bathroom to wash his hands before wetting a towel with warm water, he left the bathroom and gave the towel to Lucifer so he could clean himself. Lucifer sat up and cleaned up his mess before pulling non he pants. Dan sat down next to him on the bed with a far away look in his eyes, the man next to him rubbed at his arm and placed his chib on Dan's shoulder.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd think you like me a lot detective" Lucifer said in his provocative voice as he roamed his finger along Dan's arm. Dan looked at Lucifer with a devilish smirk before replying.

"Then I guess you don't know any better Satan" he said and pulled Lucifer by the back of his head and kissing him hard, Lucifer kissed him back but was defeated by the man's dominance, so he opened his mouth for Dan to use to his pleasure, and he did.

"I hate that name" Lucifer said when they finally pulled away.

"Lucia?" Dan said in his language and Lucifer melted, not because he liked the name, but because if the way the man spoke the language, it was arousing.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Please Vote, Share and leave a comment.
Thanks for reading.

Nosebleed!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 64.7K 37
It's the final showdown. The Shifter is done playing games. The war reaches its peak. The fate of the universe is at hand. And Lucifer finds himself...
192K 6.6K 71
| boyxboy | Lucifer x OC | You know, the devil once loved another, more than anything else. Everyone knows the stories, whether they're religious or...
73.6K 3.4K 31
[Completed] ManxBoy ~ What if you have died but gotten a Second Chance? This is a story of an orphan boy who has been tossed around, used and br...
13K 673 32
Since Analiese's mother died she's been tossed around like baggage, wondering why her life has to be this way. The day she was pulled away from her m...