BTS Pregnancy Series

By minjehee

BTS Pregnancy. About the members and scenarios of the pregnancy. Please enjoy reading! <3 More

Finding Out
Telling him
Morning Sickness
First Appointment
A/N
Telling Your Family
Second appointment
Not an update! {CLOSED}
BTS NECKLACES!
CHOSEN PEOPLE!!
The start of showing
Cravings

Talking About It

30.7K 350 320
By minjehee

Jin

You and Jin have been married for almost 10 months and you felt that you were ready for a baby. Your best friend just had a baby, so you both paid a visit to her.

"My goodness she is so tiny and adorable!" You squeal, holding the sleeping infant in your arms.

Hyunhye smiles turning on her side towards you.

"I know! I can't believe she's finally here." She says smiling widely.

You stare at the little girl as your mind clouded with thoughts of you having a baby. You were so ready at this point.

"So Y/n, when are you and Jin having a baby of your own?"

You looked up at your friend sighing as you sadly smiled.

"I'm not sure Hyunhye-ah. I want to have a baby but I'm not sure jin is ready to have a baby." You sighed.

"Well it wouldn't hurt to ask would it?" She questioned.

Once you thought about it, no it wouldn't hurt to ask. Jin walked back in with Hyunhye's husband, Joohyun. You give the baby back to Hyunhye and walk next to Jin. He looks down at you smiling.

"You ready to go?" He asked pecking your forehead.

You nod.

"Yeah, let's go." You said smiling back.

You said your goodbyes then hopped into the car. The car ride home was silent, it worried Jin.

"Y/n? Jagiya? What's wrong?" He asked grabbing your hand.

You looked at him and shook your head.

"Nothing oppa." You said trying to reassure him.

You felt him squeeze your hand.

The car ride went silent again and stayed silent. Once you both got home, you walked into your bedroom covering yourself with the duvet. Jin walked in then stares at you being so quiet.

He walks over to you and wraps his arms around you.

"Jagi, what's wrong?" He said with worry,

"Your silence is killing me."

You turned around placing your hand at his cheek, him almost instantly moving into your touch.

"I was just thinking." You said with a smile.

He stares back at you with a frown.

You knew that he knew something was up. He knew you too well. You sat up.

"After today I was thinking, maybe I'm ready for a baby?" You sighed out looking at your fingers.

"A baby?" He asked.

You nodded.

"Well why didn't you say so?"

"I know that we have been married for a short while and I didn't wanna rush anything." You said while looking down ashamed.

"You know I have been thinking the same as well. I just wasn't sure you wanted one." He chuckled out.

He took his finger lifting your chin so your eyes met his.

"Do you really want to have a baby?" You asked whispering.

He chuckles.

"Of course!" He shouted with excitement.

He pushed you down before pecking your lips. He moved to your ear.

"Let's make a baby."

Namjoon

You and Namjoon have wanted a baby for so long but never got the chance to really speak of it.

You both were standing in line behind a woman and her young son. Namjoon was making funny faces at the little boy, making him smile.

Suddenly the little boy let out a fit of giggles that made his mother look back. Namjoon stood up straight before smiling at the mother.

She chuckled and turned towards you both.

"He seems to adore you." She says with a smile.

She bounces the little boy on her hip making him giggle.

"What's his name?" You ask with a smile while you play with his little hand.

"His name is Namseok." She says pecking her sons cheek.

Namjoon looks over at you smiling.

"He is very adorable." Namjoon says caressing the little boys cheek.

"Do you have any kids of your own?" She asked.

Namjoon looked at you before looking back at her.

"No not yet, but we plan to." Namjoon says for the both of you.

After a few minutes of hanging out the mother and little boy left, leaving you and Namjoon to talk.

"Oppa." You called.

He turns to you.

"Yes?" He asked looking down at you.

You sighed.

"Are we ready to have a family?" You asked looking up at him.

He chuckles.

"I am, but are you?" He wrapped his arm around your waist.

"I think I'm ready." You say looking up at him, biting your lip.

He smirks and rushes you both out of the cafe. You look up at him confused.

"Where are we going?" You ask with curiosity.

"We are going to make a baby."

Yoongi

"Y/n I'm home!" You hear your husband call from downstairs.

You walk towards him smiling when he engulfs you in a hug.

"How was work?" You asked smiling up at him.

"Tiring, but something that happened today made me think of us." He sighed kissing your forehead.

You giggled.

"Oh yeah? And what's that?" You said in a childish way.

He sighs you over to the couch.

"Well my director is having a baby," he started,

You smiled and trace figures on his abdomen, knowing what he is about to say next.

"Mhm." You hum.

"And it got me thinking, that I'm ready to have a family with you." He says smiling.

You shot your head up and stared at him in happiness.

"You wanna have a baby? With me?" You asked taken back a bit.

He nods his head laughing.

"Yes, who else? You're the love of my life, why wouldn't I wanna start a family with you?" He says with a 'duh' tone.

You lean closer to his face.

"You really thought about having a baby with me?" You cooed softly.

He nodded.

"Of course Y/n, your my wife. Why wouldn't I?" He chuckled.

You smiled and kissed him.

"Okay, let have a baby."

Hoseok

You were currently laying in bed with your husband cuddling. You felt him trace small circles on your stomach and it made you smile.

He placed his head on the pillow next to you, you stared at him. He stared right back at you. You place your hand on his cheek, then he kissed your palm.

You looked into his eyes and could tell something was going on in his head. You kissed his nose.

"What are you thinking?" You asked caressing his cheek.

He shakes his head.

"Nothing important." He smiled.

You looked at him and gave him the 'really' face. He chuckled before pecking your nose making you smile.

"I was just thinking, what would it be like if we were having a baby." He trailed off.

You widened your eyes.

"A baby?" You asked shocked.

He nods.

"Mhm, but we can always wait when your ready." He sighed.

You smile wide and kiss him.

"Well funny thing, I want a baby too." You grinned biting your bottom lip.

He looked at you with an awed face.

"So are we gonna have a baby?" He softly questioned you.

You giggled pecking his nose.

"Of course we are!" You piped.

His grin widened as he grabbed at your waist. You squealed as he attacked your face with kisses.

Jimin

You both were walking around the store until you came across the baby isle. You stopped yourself before walking into the isle to look at the baby things. Jimin walked next to you, pulling you into his embrace.

You picked up a small stuffed toy and stared at it. He kissed your neck.

"What's up?" He muffled out from his lips placed on your exposed shoulder.

You sighed placing the toy back onto the shelf, before looking at your boyfriend.

"I just, I've been thinking for a while now, and we have been dating for 5 years, and I think I'm ready for a baby." You say as you let your emotions take over.

He gives you a soft look before saying himself, "You're ready? To start a family?"

You heaved out a deep breath as you knew your answer was stupid.

"Sorry I know that was stupid, let's just forget I even said that." You whisperer before walking away slightly.

Before you could get any farther, Jimin pulled you back into his large arms, squeezing you tight.

"Well guess what, I want the same thing." He whispered in your ear.

You turned around slightly surprised at his answer. You didn't think his answer was gonna be similar to yours. He sighed before turning you around.

"Look babe, I know that we have been dating for 5 years and its been a long time. I know what you were thinking earlier that your question was stupid, but it wasn't. Its an eye opener. I never really thought that you wanted a baby too. So why not start now?" He says while caressing your sides.

Tears began to fill your eyes as you heard his little speech. You wrapped your arms around his neck before kissing him deeply. He wrapped his arms around your waist returning the kiss to you.

He parts your lips, connecting your heads before whispering on your lips, "let's make a baby."

Taehyung

You and Taehyung were just in the room snuggling with each other, enjoying each others presence. You closed your eyes before you felt kisses from your shoulders to your neck. Your eyes shot opened before looking back at your husband.

He was smirking down at you before kissing your lips. You kissed back knowing exactly what he wanted, as it was something you desired as well. As he hovered over you, you both quickly stripped your clothes and did what only couples know. (If you know what I mean 😂😏)

~
~
~
~
~

After what seemed like an eternity, you both were finished and panting. He was still hovering over you before he smirked. You looked up at him confused, what could he possibly be smirking about? Suddenly, his hand arose twirling an unopened condom wrapper.

Your eyes widened and you came into realization that you didn't use protection. You shoved him off of you before shouting your husbands name, "Taehyung!"

You sat up, duvet slipping off your upper body, feeling the cold air touch your exposed skin. You sat on the side of the bed before turning to him.

"What the hell?!"

He gave you a shocked look, you turned back around. Sighing, you turned back to him and saw that he was looking at you confused. You got up furiously before entering the bathroom and locking it.

As you stood in the shower, thoughts roamed your head. You weren't ready for a baby, you just weren't. You didn't know what to think really. You and him just got married a year ago. Know some people may be haply to start a family but you weren't quite ready for one yet.

You finished up your shower, got dressed, then headed out to your bedroom. You peered at your bed and saw your husband sitting up straight but looking at his lap pouting. You sighed and went to lay down on your side of the bed. Your back faced him and you curled yourself into the fetus position.

You felt the bed move before a pair of muscular arms wrapped around you. You stayed looking forward, you didn't dare look back at him.

"Jagiya, are you mad?" He asked softly.

When you didn't respond to him, you heard him sigh.

"You're really mad?," he started, "Look Y/n, I'm sorry that I didn't use protection and I should have asked you first. It was a dumb move, but I really wanna start a family with you. Why? Well because your my wife and I love you. I always see couples with a baby and they look so happy. I want us to be like that, but I should have asked you about it first and I'm sorry, I'm a horrible husband." He trailed off.

Tears poured from your eyes as you heard him speak. You felt so bad that he was feeling like this and you only cared about yourself. Not about what your husband thought. You stayed in the same position.

"Jagiya? Please look at me...you're killing me." He softly begged.

You finally turned around hearing his plea, not wanting to hurt your amazing husband any longer. You placed a hand at his cheek and sadly smiled.

"You are not a horrible husband. I'm the horrible one here, I wasnt thinking about what you thought. I was only thinking about me. The thing is Taehyung, I want to have a baby too but I'm so scared. I'm scared that I'm gonna be a horrible mother. I love you so much Taehyung, but I'm afraid that I will be a terrible mother, especially to your child." You cried.

He held you close and let you sob into his chest. You felt so bad that he wanted one and you didn't. After minutes of crying your eyes out, you both were back in e same position you were before, cuddling. You sighed out a shaky breath, lightly closing your eyes feeling the patterns he draws on your back.

"You okay?" You heard him ask above you. You sighed.

"Yes, I'm okay." You whisper.

He kissed the top of your head making you flinch lightly. You kissed his chest back before shakily asking, "Babe, what if I do get pregnant?"

He sighs holding you closer to him, like he wanted the both of you to emerge together somehow.

"If I was afraid of you getting pregnant I would've worn the condom, and if we do I will do everything I can to be the best Appa I can be." He said determined.

You looked up at him smiling wide. You deeply kissed his lips.

"I love you so much."

Jungkook

Your roommate or best friend has left you and Jungkook were home alone and things went a different direction.

"God Jungkook! What the hell were you thinking?!" You screamed at your boyfriend.

You both were in an argument of something that he did. What was it? Well let me tell you. Jungkook decided that it was okay to not use protection during sex. It was stupid.

"Why are you yelling at me?!" He lightly shouted.

You scoffed and looked at the young boy in front of you. You glared harshly at him.

"Why am I yelling at you? Because you didn't use fucking protection! That's why!" You shouted at him.

He glared at you.

"Well I'm sorry for wanting a great time with my girlfriend! I thought you were on the pill!" He defended.

You scoffed for the 100th time today.

"It doesn't matter Jungkook, what matters is that you didn't use protection! Do you want me to get pregnant?!" You screamed out of anger.

He turned towards you and gave you a death stare.

"No Y/n, I don't want you getting pregnant. We are too young. I just wanted a good time with you before I left. But I guess that shit can't happen now can it?" He gritted through his teeth.

You simply glared back at him. There was so much glaring happening in the room its almost as if you both were having a glare off.

"God Y/n, can't you just chill for once and stop being a bitch? All I wanted was to have a good time. But now I gotta leave on bad terms." He sighed.

Your heart clenched at what he said. He called you a bitch. He's never called you that before. You turned to him eyes softening.

"Jungkook, look I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled at you like that and I don't want us to be on bad terms before you leave." You said softly grabbing at his hand.

He looked at you with dull eyes.

"And who's fault was that?" He said yanking his hand away before walking away.

You stared at him walk away into his car, driving away instantly. Tears pooled in your eyes as you thought of your conversation before he left. You closed the door and slid down it. The tears finally left your eyes, making them red and puffy. You pulled yourself up and walked into bed. You covered yourself with the covers before weeping yourself to sleep.

You wanted a baby and yet at the same time you didn't. But you knew Jungkook didn't want one and it crushed your heart. Every word he said did. After crying all night you finally fell asleep.

~
~
~
~
~
~

You felt the bed dip besides you and it woke you from your deep slumber. You turned around and saw Jungkook getting in the covers behind you. You see him look at you in the process.

You turn around and close your eyes trying to go back to sleep. His muscular arms wrap around your waist, giving you pecks on your shoulder. He sighed when you gave no reaction.

"Look jagiya, I'm sorry I yelled at you and things turned out horribly. I just thought you were on birth control and I wanted a good time with you. I'm sorry I upset you and I'm sorry I called you those horrid names." He softly apologized.

You turned around and saw his eyes were red and puffy. He must've been crying like you.

"I do love you and no you aren't a bitch. You are everything far from that. You are amazing and I love you." He cooed. 

You turn to face him tears streaming down my face. Your voice wobbled as you spoke.

"I love you too and I don't want a baby but at the same time I do..." You said ashamed. 

He pulled you closer to him and you both laid there in each others arms. This was all a misunderstanding and a little mistake.

"I'm sorry jagiya, I didn't mean anything of what's I said." He cooed into your ear, voice slightly breaking.

You hugged him back tightly.

"Its alright, I'm sorry too for freaking out." You apologized.

He sighed into your hair squeezing your frail body.

"I love you." He whispers.

You smiled.

"I love you too." You said back before you both fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 4.2K 28
They both have been in a relationship for 5 years. One day, everything just went down the hills. "What's wrong with you?!!!You're so cold towards me...
300K 7.4K 39
- β€žI don't want you or your child". - a story about a unwanted pregnancy which leads to DRAMA!!! πŸ‘€
18.2K 562 21
β­•KTHΓ—YN β­•What will happened when YN get pregnant by her bestfriend? Her life become changed after that incident and she met a stranger. How will she...