I Loved You ✓ | rewriting

By onemonsoon

❝ Your love for someone can make you loathe yourself ❞ "Why are you late?" I asked him. He dropped his coat o... More

INTRO
TEASER
PROLOGUE
1. I love him
2. I know
3. Anniversary
4. Surprise
5. Cheater
6. Pictures
7. Regret
8. Movie date
9. Cats & Dogs
10. Helpless
11. Son
12. Detective
13. Difference
14. I love her
15. Rehearse
16. HER
17. Preparation
18. Waiting
19. I loved you
20. Heartbeat
21. Leave
22. Broken
INTERLUDE
23. Memories
24. Resign
26. Flashback
27. Crazy
28. Surprise?
29. Pain
30. Better
31. Single
32. Sketch
33. Untold
34. Police
35. Suspect
author's note

25. Back

85.9K 4.2K 3.5K
By onemonsoon

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE:
BACK

- Jihee -

It had been a quite while since I woke up in my own bed, and this feeling was different as if I had been caught up in the habit of waking up next to someone again. This would be one hell of a terrible habit and I needed to get rid of since I was alert about the kind of relationship I was in.

I still had the postponed packing from yesterday, and my phone began to buzz next to the bed. It was from Samuel. This person had not visited his home for years and his excitement could be clearly noticed through this phone call as well.

"I already woke up, " I answered the call and informed him.

"I'll be there in an hour, " and he hung up.

An hour would indeed not be enough for me to get ready and pack the things, so I jumped off the bed and ran to the bathroom to make it quick. I was done with washing up timely and ran out to the closet to finish the incomplete job but was obviously in the middle of the packing when the expected person arrived with an extra guest.

"Jungsik?"

"I'm gonna miss you, " I was pulled into a warm embrace.

"Me too."

"It's not like she's not gonna come back, " that comment from this man kinda created a tension of which he was unaware of.

I was left alone with my best friend in a while since the third one walked out to have an urgent phone call, only to get interrogated by the latter. "So when are you planning to tell him?" he asked with some serious look.

"I'm waiting for the right time, " I simply shrugged off.

"I hope no one's gonna end up heartbroken this time, " he sighed.

"You have to go to work. Go!" I had to shoo him out again.

No idea when would be that right time but I was going to get through this anyway. I walked back to the closet to continue from where I left, and this man walked in shortly. "Are you done?" he asked and sat down a bit far away from the mess of clothes.

"Samuel?"

"Yes?"

"HELP ME!"

I loved how obediently he listened to me which made this packing thing to end faster, and it was time for us to leave for the airport.

...

"I'm so excited."

My hands got squeezed by this young man in nervousness as it was time to board the plane. "I've never really seen you this happy, " I stated as I followed him. "You might have not noticed but you make me as much happy as I am right now."

"Oh."

...

"Ladies and gentlemen, the captain has turned on the fasten seatbelt sign. Please take your seat and fasten your seatbelt."

The whole time I listened to him talk about his family and even showed me the pictures of each of the members. I honestly loved to spend time with him and get to know each other like this. "You look like your mother, " I pointed at his phone and stated.

"I know."

- Jimin -

"Sir, Mr. Park wants you in his office."

I walked out of my office to meet my father and found him having a conversation on his phone. It took him long enough to end the call with that person and had me waiting for like half an hour in his office.

"Go and receive Mr. Kwon at the airport, and send him to the hotel."

Not a single glance did he give towards me and continued his work. That was how much my father hated me, and he would prefer to stare at an empty space rather than his own son. I was such a disappointment.

"Okay, Dad."

I bowed at him and walked back to my office to grab my coat. I was heading out of the place when I heard the voice of a woman talking about me from behind. I pretended not to hear and walked ahead but stooped once I heard some disturbing comments.

"You are talking about Park Jimin, right?"

"Don't go for looks. He only seems like a gentleman."

"What do you mean?"

"He cheated on his ex-partner."

"I've even seen him with his assistant a few times in his office. That was so gross. Eww."

"Oh, such a slut."

"I'm definitely gonna make a move."

That was the truth. I was a cheater and I lost the one I love, but how long would I have to hear this kind of talk? I was tired of all of this. I also had emotions, and no one really cared about how much I missed her. It had been two years and I still was not able to take her off my mind.

I turned around and it had their eyes open wide and mouth shut. I guess their eyes were too into gossiping that I was not even visible for them.

"Good morning!"

"Good EVENING!" I corrected them.

...

I checked the arrival gate on the flight information monitor and walked to arrival gate B to wait for Mr. Kwon. I sat there on a bench and waited for him to arrive.

- Jihee -

"Ladies and gentlemen, as we start our descent, please make sure your seat backs and tray tables are in their full upright position, thank you."

...

After collecting our luggage, we headed through the customs out into the arrivals hall. "Will anyone come to receive us?" I asked the one beside me, who could not keep his smile away.

"It's a surprise for them. I told them that I was gonna land six hours from now, " he chuckled and slipped his hand around my waist to pull me closer to him.

I began to get a little flashback of the time I left this country two years ago, but I eventually shrugged off the thoughts anyway.

"Let's go to my home first—"

I froze at the very position the moment I saw this familiar person sitting on the bench not so far from us and playing with his phone. I happened to squeeze a hand I was holding as the person looked up and our eyes met.

It was him.

••••••••••

"What is meant to be will always find it's way"

••••••••••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 13.2K 42
❝their relationship is bitter; but he makes it sweet❞ started; 5.21.2017 finished;11.22.2017 ©-EROTICA ||| highest ranks: #5 in taegi
549K 28.1K 43
❝ All it takes is the right person for a player to change the game ❞ Not even leaving an inch for the passage of air between their bodies, she was pi...
122K 6.5K 30
❝Who are you?❞ ❝I'm the guy who knocked you out and fled the country.❞ ▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣ Working part-time to earn money as a full time university s...
464K 19.2K 58
❝[...], you seem to always find a way back onto my path.❞ What happens when two old friends and more precisely, two ex-lovers, meet again after thei...