The White Paladin

Per The_Author_Draws

*Discontinued* A Voltron reader insert / KeithXReader Future edit: Why are you guys still reading this???? I... Més

~Chapter One~
~Chapter Two~
~Chapter Three~
~Chapter Four~
~Chapter Five~
~Chapter Six~
~Chapter Seven~
~Chapter Eight~
~Chapter Nine~
~Chapter Ten~
~Chapter Eleven~
~Chapter Twelve~
~Chapter Thirteen~
~Chapter Fourteen~
~Chapter Fifteen~
~Chapter Sixteen~
~Chapter Seventeen~
~Chapter Eighteen~
~Chapter Nineteen~
~Chapter Twenty~
~Chapter Twenty-One~
~Chapter Twenty-Two~
~Chapter Twenty-Three~
~Chapter Twenty-Five~
~Chapter Twenty-Six~
~Chapter Twenty-Seven~
~Chapter Twenty-Eight~
~Chapter Twenty-Nine~
~Chapter Thirty~
~Chapter Thirty-One~
~Chapter Thirty-Two~
~Chapter Thirty-Three~
~Chapter Thirty-Four~
~Chapter Thirty-Five~
~Chapter Thirty-Six~
~Chapter Thirty-Seven~
~Chapter Thirty-Eight~
~Chapter Thirty-Nine~
~Chapter Forty~
~Chapter Forty-One~
~Chapter Forty-Two~
~Chapter Forty-Three~
~Chapter Forty-Four~
I've...made a decision
Appreciation post
Continued Appreciation

~Chapter Twenty-Four~

6.4K 159 97
Per The_Author_Draws

(D/f/n)- Dad's first name
(M/f/n)- Mom's first name
(L/n)- Last name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
     "(Y/n)! Don't forget your lunch!" Mom yells from the kitchen and I race to her and grab my bag from her.

     "Thanks mom! Ah the bus is here, I'll see you later!" I yell as she waves goodbye to me as I quickly board the bus and sit with my friend, Katie.

     "Hey aren't your parents going into space tomorrow?" Katie asks and I excitedly nod.

     "Yup! That means I get to spend the night at your house a bunch! And they said they'd take lots of pictures for me in space too!" I say to her and we begin our excited talk about space and how cool our parents were on our way to school.

     A few days later, after my parents launch. An announcement appeared on the news as I sat in the living room with Katie and her family.

     "(D/f/n) and (M/f/n) (L/n) have been issued MIA. Their ship appeared in the atmosphere and landed early this morning with no sign of the couple." We stare at the screen in disbelief.

     I feel as my heart drops. Tears overcome my face and I stand up from the couch and fall in front of the TV.

     "It's lying. My mom and dad aren't gone. Right? Mrs.Holt? Mr.Holt? Katie? Matt?" I question all of them with quiet sobs and they remain silent while looking down at me with saddened expressions.

     Katie approaches me with tears of her own and hugs me.

     "I'm so sorry." She says and I snap.

    I sob into her shoulder as her parents envelop me in a hug, along with Matt.

    I quickly sit up in my bed with tears in my eyes. I look around finding myself still in my room in the castle of lions. I rub my eyes and shake my head.

     "It's been a while since I've had that dream." I say out loud to myself before standing up, rubbing my eyes, and getting changed to my armor.

     I hear something clang from under the bed and bend down to find the mice. It was hard to see what they had.

     "Come on guys." I say to them and they slowly come out with the object.

     Once they were out I noticed it was the camera I found in my bag from before. I reach under the bed and pull out the bag and set it on my bed.

     "I forgot I even had this..." I say as I reach into the bag and feel around.

     I freeze in excitement at the feeling of something in there. I quickly pull out the item and almost begin crying with happiness.

     "A candy bar! And I think there's a bunch in here.....I should really save them though....ah!" Before I was tempted I shoved the bag back under my bed and plopped down onto it.

     I reached for the camera and turned it on.

     "I never did look through this, did I?" I say and the mice climb up onto me so they could look as well.

     I began scrolling and found pictures from when Pidge and I were little. There were pics of us eating together, at each other's birthday parties, and messing with Matt. I began giggling at these pictures realizing it was showing us growing up together, but then I froze when one picture popped up. It was of me and my parents before their launch...

     "(Y/n), say cheese!" Dad says as Mr. Holt takes our picture.

     He hands me the camera back and says something to my parents before returning back to Katie and the others. I then turn to my parents with a sad expression.

     "(Y/n), don't worry we'll be back before you know it." Mom says while bending down to my height and patting my head.

     "You promise?" I ask with the pouty lip and puppy dog eyes.

     My parents laugh and nod their heads and extend their pinkies to me which I gladly take.

     "We promise." They say in sync and a smile sprawls across my face.

     "Now (Y/n) we promised to take pictures for you up there, so you better do the same down here." Dad says while ruffling my hair.

     "Of course dad!"

     I shake my head to bring myself from my thoughts. I set the camera down on the table next to my bed and release a sigh as the mice look up to me in worry. I bring my hand up and pet the one on my shoulder.

     "Don't worry guys." I say and an idea pops into my head.

     I grab the camera and turn it on and face it towards me.

     "Smile guys!" I say and the mice do as they were told.

     After taking the picture I turn it around and smile at it. Even if it was a little shaking and clipped some of the top of my head out, it still made me happy.

     "I'll have to have Pidge help me with this kind of stuff. I should show this to her though..." But once again before I could do anything the overhead speakers go off.

     "Good morning Paladins! Please head to the control room." Coran announces and I release a sigh.

     "Back to work I guess." I say before setting the camera back down.

     I stand up and the mice jump down and make their way into the vents. I head out of my room with a yawn and go to the control room.

     Upon entering I notice everyone crowded around Pidge as she was typing away on her screen.

     "I don't think your father would approve of you searching through an enemies memories." Coran states as I approach them and stand next to Lance.

     "I know, but we have to do everything we can to defeat Zarkon." Allura replies back and Lance notices me and winks.

     "And once we know all of his weaknesses, we can drive to his front door and challenge him to a fight! Winner gets the universe!" He says with a confident pose and we all give him annoyed stares but completely ignore his statement.

     "So, anything good yet Pidge?" Shiro asks and Lance pouts at everyone ignoring him.

     "I was only able to salvage bits and pieces." Pidge answers while still typing away.

     Keith then releases a sigh and stands up from leaning on the wall. He comes next to me and crosses his arms while looking down at the screen.

     "We need something to work with. Right now we don't even have a decent map of the empire." Keith says with a sigh and I look up to him and then back to the others.

     "Who needs a map? After 10,000 years of conquering, I can probably fire my bayard at any random point in space and hit a Galra ship." Lance retorts back and I couldn't really defend anyone...because he wasn't wrong.

     "If we could find some troop locations or supply routes...Small targets we could hit and run...then we could start to free planets one by one." Shiro mumbled to himself.

     "Boring! How about 'The Big Kaboom'?" Lance asked with his confident pose once again while wiggling his eyebrows at me, and Shiro gives him such a displeased look...

     "Zarkon's been building his empire for 10,000 years, we're not going to tear it down with six inexperienced pilots and one of our teammates unsure of her powers that we can use for support. Hitting where he lives would be a huge mistake." Shiro quickly replied back to Lance who seemed to deflate.

     "Ok, I've crossed referenced Sendak's memories with the info from the downship I got back on Arus. Most of it was a mess but one thing kept repeating. Something called a universal station." Pidge  explained as we all turned our attention back towards her.

     "Universal station? Like the kind of station that controls the entire universe?" Hunk questions as he puts his face closer and closer to the screen and into Pidge's space.

     She glares at him and gently pushed him away.

     "Well, we are translating it from Galra, so it could also be Galactic Hub." Pidge explains as Hunk silently pouts and I pat his shoulder sending him an apologetic smile.

     "Or space base." Lance suddenly states and we all look to him with blank stares.

     "I'm pulling up the location of your universal hub...station...base... on our screens now." Coran announces and above us a screen appears and shows us three planets.

      "W-Where is it?" I ask cautiously as if it was right in front of me and I just couldn't see it.

     "I don't know. Our long range sensors aren't able to find anything with those coordinates." Coran says in a confused tone while looking at the screen and typing on the console.

     "Maybe he remembered it wrong." Keith suggests with crossed arms once again and in his signature place against the wall.

     "Or.....maybe we've stumbled upon a top secret base in Sendak's memories." Pidge suggests.

     "Well, there's only one way to find out. Let's go take a look. It will take some time so before we get there, (Y/n), let's go show you the magic training." Allura says while motioning for me to go to the door.

     I look around at everyone in the room. Pidge gives me a smile and thumbs up along with Hunk, Shiro flashes me a smile, Keith nods towards me, and Lance blows me a kiss to which I return to him a gaze that just screamed " You ruined the moment".

     "The best of luck to you (Y/n)! Magic training was the hardest there was in Altea, i hope you survive." I swallow hard at Coran's words, but before i could change my mind, Allura was already pulling me down the hallway towards the training deck.

      'Please have mercy...' I say in my head as the training room comes into view and I take a deep breath.

     More backstory and a little bit of progress 😅 sorry if this chapter is also short....its Christmas Eve and all! I hope you all have happy holidays and thank you so much for reading! Also I CANT BELIEVE PEOPLE WANT TO MAKE ME FANART! It makes me want to cry I'm so happy! I've always wanted to create something that people love so much to....well create.... because of it... Seriously thanks so much for reading....it means the world to me...
                                💙

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

3.5K 286 100
Another Voltron oneshot book. I'm running out of names for them by this point and I can't be bothered to link them up either.
217K 4.3K 199
Hi! I've decided to write some voltron oneshots as why not aha. Enjoy these little stories and don't forget to vote and comment as they're deeply ap...
33.3K 780 15
WARNING: OLD BOOK, DISCONTINUED VERSION. You are welcome to read this book and its unfinished sequel, they were separate at one point but they got di...
325 2 24
Disclaimer: I don't own the characters of Voltron or any videos I might use. Warning: Discontinued