Kpop one shots

By hitachxxnxxhitachxxn

One shots about multiple idols in one book. - Hitachxxnxxhitachxxn More

Mark Tuan
Jung Hoseok
Jackson Wang
Kim Yugyeom
Bam Bam
Kwon Jiyong
Hwang Hyunjin
NEW BOOK
Kim Junkyu
Park Jinyoung
Ha Yoonbin
Kim Jinwoo
Han Jisung
Kim Seungmin

Lee Minho

471 5 2
By hitachxxnxxhitachxxn

Genre - Fluff
_______________________________

I woke up and felt arms snaked around my waist. I rolled over and saw a sleeping Minho.

I smiled and ran my fingers through his soft hair. A few minutes later he woke up and looked straight at me. He smiled and got on top of me.

"happy birthday" I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him down.

He smiled and wrapped his arms around me.

"aww you remembered."

"how could I forget."

I said as I looked at his lips. I placed a sweet kiss on his lips and ran my fingers through his hair once again. I felt him smile into the kiss.

He pulled away and looked at me. I looked back at him.

"how are you so damn hot after waking up." I said as I smashed my lips onto his. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. He placed his tongue into my mouth and started to explore around. I did the same.

"Hey hyung are you awake yet?" Someone said with a deep voice as they opened the bedroom door.

I pulled away and looked towards the door. It was Felix who had barged into Minho's room.

I got out from under him and sat up. He sighed and sent a death glare at Felix.

"what do you want."

"oh uh Chan hyung made breakfast."

He nodded and told Felix to get out.

I got up off the bed and walked towards Minho's closet. I only had one shirt so I just put one of Minho's hoodies over it. I put on my black jeans and put on my shoes. I also put on my jean jacket.

Minho soon got off his bed and got ready as well. I looked over what I had on.

'Good enough'

I walked out of his room and into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and took out the soup I didn't finish yesterday. I heated it up and sat down at the table.

A few minutes later.

Ring*

I looked around to see what the noise was. It rang again.

Ring*

"Wait isn't that the doorbell." I said to myself as I got up and walked to the front door.

I opened the door and saw Chan.

"Don't you have keys."

"yeah but I left them here."

"Where'd you go?"

"I had to go get something from the store..I needed it to finish breakfast."

"Where's breakfast anyway..wait I thought you had already finished."

"Oh it's in the fridge, I just needed a couple more things."

"where I didn't see it."

"It's at the bottom."

I nodded

By now we had made our way to the kitchen. I was helping Chan cook while he was getting dressed for the day. I had taken off my jacket and rolled up my sleeves.

I was cutting vegetables when I felt arms wrap around me. I smiled and kept on cutting.

I felt Minho's breath on my neck. I then felt him place a kiss here and there. I elbowed him lightly.

"y/n cmon it's my birthday." He said kind of annoyed.

"I don't care."  I said.

He quickly spun me around and put his hands on the counter either side of me. I put the knife that was in my hand down and crossed my arms. I looked at him with a blank face.

He smiled and I looked at him confused.

"why are you smiling you weirdo."

"I can't smile."

I rolled my eyes.

He moved his hands to my hips and brought me closer. I just looked at him. He then put his hands on my waist and wrapped his arms around it. I sighed.

He just looked at me.

"why aren't you saying anything..this is weird."

He laughed.

It made me smile because I love his laugh. I quickly got out of his grip and walked away fast. He quickly came up behind me and turned me around. He cupped my cheeks and pressed his lips onto mine.

I kissed him back and placed my hands on his waist. He pulled away and smiled.

I just looked at him. I don't know why but sometimes when I look at him I feel like my breath is gone. He literally takes my breath away.

"i-i uh I need to finish cutting the stu- I mean vegetables."

I stuttered as I walked back to the counter and finished cutting the vegetables.

__________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.3K 859 37
The second book where your imagination with your biases will come to life~ [Currently not taking any requests]
155K 3.1K 45
Got7 oneshots of all the members Fluff oneshots :3 Hope you enjoy
327 25 14
Did a little change with one chapter. Well, you see, this was only meant to be saved in the drafts, but it's my first real fan-fic of the boys who he...