Our Rebel Love Song

By BVBMonroeInsanity

Andy and Ashley are in a secret relationship. No one knows about it, though. Andy won't tell anyone because h... More

1-This Was Bound To Happen
2-The Words Can Burn
3-Secrets Are Eating Me Alive
4-Trust Is What You Need
5-I Must Confess
6-Love Confessions
7-Love Can Conquer All
8-Unexpected Troubles In The Way
9-This Confusion Is Taking A Toll On My Mind
10-Blackout
11-Left Heart Broken and Alone
12-Happening Every Day
13-Taking Back
14-Suspicions Are High
15-Love Isn't Always Fair
Author's Note
16-The New Kids
17-Him
18-I Don't Know What To Do Anymore
19-A Good Night
20-Second Chances Are All We've Been Begging For

Dead

2K 53 90
By BVBMonroeInsanity

BEEP BEEP BEEP! I woke up and slowly got my phone from my side table. It was Tora. I quickly answered the phone.

“Hello?” I heard sobbing on the other end.

“What’s wrong, Tora?” I asked/

“A-A-Ash. He’s g-gone!” She sobbed.

“What do you mean he’s gone?” I asked.

“He’s gone. He’s dead. He’ll never come back..” I didn’t really believe her. Ash, all of a sudden dead? Sure.

“Really, Tora?’

“Yes, really!” She screamed. “Why would I lie about this type of shit?”

“I-I don’t know.” I had to sit for a minute and let everything sink in because I was having a hard time accepting this. A tear rolled down my cheek.

“I’m sorry. I just can’t believe this happened.” I started sobbing myself. “How could this happen? All of a sudden gone?”

“He died in a car crash driving home.” I ran out of my room to find my mother.

“Mom!” I cried. 

“Yes, Andy?” She said in the kitchen. “Why are you crying?” I threw my phone on the couch and hugged her tightly as I started bawling.

“He’s gone. Ash is gone. He’s dead. I don’t know what I’m going to do, Mom. He was my everything and now he’s gone!” Mom patted my back.

“Oh, honey. I’m so sorry to hear that! Everything happens for a reason.” 

“What reason was this for, Mom? He was mine and he was taken away from me for no reason.” I picked up my phone again and then ran into my room. I dialed Dylan’s number and waited for an answer.

“What’s up, Andy?”

“Ash is dead. Tora just told me. Apparently he died in a car crash. I don’t know how this could have happened. My everything is now gone! I’m going to need you to help me through with this, Dylan.”

“O-Okay, Andy. No problem. I’m with you 100% dude. I’m here for you whenever you need me.”

“I’m going to need you a lot, Dylan.” I heard him laugh.

“Okay. I’ll be over in a few minutes. I promise that you’re gonna make it through. Trust me. You’ll become a great person one day. Not that you aren’t now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 69 19
Alex has lived with her best friend, Andy Biersack, ever since her family abandoned her. Andy turned 18 and bought them and apartment 7 years ago. No...
57.3K 1.2K 23
Evangeline Court has known Ashley Purdy ever since she moved to the small town in Missouri. They went to the same school, and even got the same job w...
7.9K 241 27
This is an Andley fan fiction and if you aren't aware of what that is, go find out, then come and read this. Ashley is the one who hides who he is...
154 2 12
This is an Ashley Purdy love story. Also Andy Biersack has a love interest as well. Read this story to see where these love interests will end up at...