A St.Marcs Brothers Romance S...

By -Abi104_

Jamie has lost so much in her life already- the death of her cousin, the her mother and little brother caused... More

Saved by a Vampire, now I have to marry him (1)
Saved by a Vampire, now I have to marry him (2)
Saved by a Vampire, now I have to marry him (3)
Saved by a Vampire, now I have to marry him (4)
Saved by a Vampire, now I have to marry him (5)
Saved By a Vampire, Now I have to Marry him 7
Saved By a Vampire, Now I have to Marry him 8
Saved By a VAmpire, now I have to Marry him 9
Saved by a Vampire, Now I have to marry Him (10)
Saved By a Vampire, NOw I have to Marry Him (11)
Saved By a Vampire, Now I have to Marry Him (12)
Saved by a Vampire, Now i have to Marry him 13
Saved by a Vampire, Now I have to Marry him 14
Saved By A Vampire Now I have to marry him 15
Saved By A Vampire Now I have to Marry Him 16
Saved by A Vampire, Now I have to Marry Him 17
Saved By A Vampire, Now I have to Marry him 18
Saved by a vampire, Now I have to marry him 20

Saved By A vampire Now I have To Marry Him 19

9.7K 93 10
By -Abi104_

"Lee?" I asked him, I spoke to Luc earlier telling him that I was going to talk to Lee about this then I will come to his office and give the decision.

"My Queen" He said, I smiled at him and took a seat next to him on the bed where he was just sitting there. Looking down.

"How you holding up?" I asked him

He sighed. "I didnt know she was... could ever do that." He said.

"Lee" I said "I need to tell you something. Luc has gave the decision to me, for the punishment of May, as I was the uh target." He nodded

"I understand" He said.

"So I've come to talk to you about it. I mean killing her is out one because Luc promised you, and I don't like the idea of condemning someone to death." I told him.

He wouldn't look at me, "Lee what do you what me to do?" I asked him.

He wouldn't answer or look at me. I lifted my hand and pulled his head up. Tears were running down his face. They were tinted pink.

"Lee, tell me what you want me to do" I said to him. I needed to know what he thought was best, I wouldn't take his sister away if I could help it.

"I do not know" He said looking at me.

I sighed. "I'm not gonna banish her, I can't take her away from you." Think. Think. Think.

"Monetary fine," I said to him.

"She has not got alot... we share" He said. Oh... not good.

"Oh..." I said. "What do I do?" I ask him,

"Is monetary fine what you want as her punishment?" He asked me.

I sighed "Yeah but Lee its yours as well."

He shook his head "It is fine..." he said and stood up and took my hand while kneeling.

"I will take part of the punishment My Queen." He said, I blushed.

"How 'bout you call me Jamie?" I asked him, he smiled.

I sighed "Are you sure Lee? I mean it's hardly fair."

"Fair, what is fairness? Life is never fair." He said.

"Good point, but really you sure lee?" I asked him worried he was going to regret this later.

"I am sure" I nodded, well let' go tell the others then.

We were all in Luc's office.

"The punishment I've decided is monetary fine." I said to them looking at May.

"But they're not just mine..." She said looking at me.

"I know that, I spoke to Lee before this to ask him what he thought May" I said to her. She looked at her brother and tears were falling. "Lee...." She said.

He shook his head. "It is find May, I'm your brother I look after you. But if you ever betray Luc or anyone in this room, I do not think I can be your brother any longer" I cringed.

She looked at him, and she sobbed but she nodded "I know Lee, thank you" she said to him, and I could tell it wasn't for just this. It was everything he has done for her.

Lee nodded and bowed to Luc and the others and kissed my cheek. I sent him a small smile.

May stayed and stared at his space he was standing.

"You're grateful May" Christian said.

"For having a brother like Lee." Gabriel said.

"And for having a queen as caring and stubborn as Jamie" Dante said I looked at him, and saw a little smile on his face. I smiled back.

"I know that" May said. She had stopped crying but you could hear the sadness in her voice. She walked over to me and kneeled before me I was a bit shocked.

"I am so sorry; my loyalties are to you my queen and no one else." She said, and I looked down and nodded at her.

She left the room.

I could feel the feeling in the room.

So much sadness and hurt in the room. Pain from every ounce of the air;

Dante was there with his scars, and sadness that I couldn't help it. I sent energy out into the room, washing away the pain. There was so much, so much I had to do. I concentrated, "What the hell?" Logan said.

There was pain and memories:

Christian was kissing a women with black hair, Terri was watching. Christian looked up and caught her eyes. Pain for that kiss.

The look in Terri's eyes when she saw the kiss.

Logan was sitting there tears streaming down his face- a picture of a women with red hair, fire surrounding her eyes the colour of a stormy grey. A name: Kami.

Watching my dad above me, unbuttoning my shirt, striking me across the face; me standing there losing the colour from face, my energy levels going down.

The fact I could walk away whenever.

Gabriel watching Leah walk away from him, not saying anything just walked away.

So much pain that had to end

"Love stop" Luc said. I couldn't though I had to heal them. All of it, it had to go.

"Someone stop her, she'll wear herself out"

I felt to hands grab my arms, I looked at the person. So much pain and hatred coming from them;

Pain for losing his love.

Pain for almost losing Gabriel.

Of the fire

What the scars have done.

Pain of losing his family,

Hatred for she turned him into.

What it did to his family.

And hatred because he can never have love again.

I lifted my hand to his chest to their heart and sent it through.

I couldn't stop. I had to heal. I could feel the pain level go down. Ever so slowly.

I sent more, quicker harder.

Then I was pulled away.

Two strong arms were wrapped around me, and I couldn't keep my legs straight, so they went numb I fell to the floor with, the strong arms still there, my back to their chest.

"Stop." The voice said. "Pull it in now." They growled at me.

"So much to heal" I said to them, I felt them sigh and whispered in my ear.

"I know, and you've helped. Pull back now. Jamie." They whispered.

"You've helped." Slowly I started to rain it in.

After a little more control it was all in. My energy levels were quite low.

I looked up to see that the person i healed was Dante he was staring at me wide eyed.

"Dante you ok?" Terri's voice came out of nowhere.

"Yes" He said. "Some of the pain is gone" He whispered.

"What pain?" Lissa asked, I saw her standing up now.

"Emotional" Christian said. "She's an energy healer"

"That was cool" Logan said but he had a sad tone in his voice and the look he gave me almost broke my heart.

"I'm sorry" I whispered to all of them but mostly Dante.

He just stared, and then left the room.

"Don't do that again," I realised that Luc was the one with his arms around me.

"I'm sorry I couldn't help it Luc, there is so much pain radiating of all of you that I couldn't stand it. I'm so sorry" I whispered to him, He tightened his arms around me and pulled me closer.

I saw Gabriel stare at me and left.

Leah was in the room as well and she followed him.

Slowly they all left and I didnt know if they hated me all not.

Luc moved us back so he was leaning against the desk, his arms still wrapped around me.

"Did I just do a bad thing?"

He sighed "You just made everyone realise that there still hurt underneath the covers."He said.

"What do I do?" I whispered to him.

"Nothing, there is nothing you can do" He said to me.

"Do they hate me?" I asked him. I didnt want them to hate- god! This was my new family.

"No... In fact I think they like you even more." He said. I didnt get that but didnt ask questions.

"You saw everything my dad did." I said to him.

"Yes" Even though it wasn't a question

I looked over my shoulder and saw him staring down at me. "You hated it."

He nodded "I hated every second you lived with that man. I couldn't bare it any longer that's why your father was shocked I came early." He said.

"I hated that he hurt you. That a father would hurt you, touch you like that. That he blamed you for something that was not his or your fault." He said he then had a weird look on his face.

"What?" I asked him.

He shook his head. I lifted my hand backwards, over my shoulder and stroked his face on the other side. "What is it Luc?" I asked him.

He sighed "What I hated the most was the fact that he touched you when your mine" I was shocked because it came out in a growl. I kept stroking his face I saw the anger/pain/Hurt all on his face. All for my father.

I brushed a kiss on his jaw, then another.

He pulled me tighter to him.

___________

TERRI'S POV

I knew he knew. When she was getting them memories we could see them too. He knew that I wasn't over that kiss. In fact I don't think I'll ever be. I was now in our bedroom, and I saw that Christian was already in here. What fun.

I was about to leave when he spoke

"You're still hurt" He said to me.

"Yes." I said simply.

"Why didnt you tell me?" He asked me. God! For someone his age he can pretty dense!

"I don't know, maybe the fact that thinking about the time where my husband was shagging another women while we were on a job may bring up some bad feelings for me!" I said, yes I was mad. And when I'm made I get a bit crude.

It wasn't so much that we were on a job it was the fact he was with another women after we met each other.

My back was suddenly pinned to the wall, him with his hands beside my head; he was looming over me.

"I wasn't shagging her" He said, he also gets crude. "It was a kiss. And you know it meant nothing to me."

That is not the point.

"How would you like it if I went around kissing other blokes after we had just admitted we had feelings for each other?!" I asked him.

"You can try, but love you know he wouldn't lay one finger on you" He said to me.

Gah! I wouldn't want to be kissing anyone but him...

"You. Kissed. Another. Women." I spat out between gritted teeth.

"It. Meant. Nothing." He said back.

I lifted my hand was about to slap him across the face, the anger had been welling up in for at least 8 months.

But he caught it and pinned it to the wall. I tried with other but he caught that and also pinned it to the wall, just above my head.

"Christian! You kissed another woman!" I said to him.

He sighed "Love, why are you so hurt over it?" he asked me.

"Christian" I groaned I didnt want to say it, I can deal with anger but I don't like being vulnerable.

"Terri, love tell me" He whispered in my ear. He brushed a kiss over it, and took the lobe into his teeth. I sighed.

"I wonder if she was better than me" I said to him in a rush hoping he wouldn't catch it.

"If she was better than you at what love?" He asked me confused me, now looking at my face, he sighed:

"I didnt sleep with her love" He said.

"I know that" And I did.

"Better than you at what?" He asked me. "I can't sort this out until you tell me what the problem is."

I looked at him.

Always wants to protect me.

"Better than me- as in kissing, in person. I see the way women look at you Christian and they wonder why you're with me. So do i, I'm grateful however you are." I said to him. He was about to say something but I carried on might as well get it all out.

"I wonder when you're flirting with women to get information if you're wondering what it would be like to be with them, I wonder if you see that they want to spend the night with you. If you want to spend the night with them, I feel that I'm not good enough for, that you will realise that there's something better out there." I said to him. He stared at me.

I waited staring back. Then he kissed my forehead.

"When I flirt with other women it is for a job- and nothing else. Yes I realise that they want to spend the night, I can see it in their head how they want me. Want they want to do with me. And who cares what people think, love. You are mine and that's it. Another thing I will never find something better out there- because simply put love, no one even comes close to you in any department and as to the part where you wonder if I want to spend the night with them. That is a no. I will always want you and no one else.

And when we together I do not fuck, shag, sleep or have sex with you. I make LOVE to you" He said to me not looking away from me. I blushed at that comment he said that before when we had an argument about us.

"Do you understand me?" He said to me.

"Yes but Christian?" I said to him, he stopped me.

"No. Terri I never want you to wonder about that ever again! But if you do you tell me so I can say this all over again." He said to me, annoyed that I could ever think such a thing.

I smiled at him. "Thankyou Christian" I said to him.

He didnt smile he bent down and kissed me with so much passion. I kissed back I always do. He begged for entrance which I gladly gave. He intertwined our fingers together. I finally had to break for air, but that didnt stop him he brushed kissed down my neck. Then he pulled away and brushed a kiss

"Je t'aime" He whispered into my lips.

"Et je t'aime" I whispered back. He let go of my hands and ran them down my body and until he got to my waist where he lifted me, I quickly wrapped my legs around his waist. He started to kiss down my neck. He quickly lifted my top off me, as I unbutton his shirt. He walked over to the bed his hands on the bottom of my thighs so I won't fall. Then he lent over on the bed, so my back was against the mattress, and kissed down my belly.

***

Luc was now leaning above me we were on the floor still, he was kissing down my next.

"I need to talk to Dante" I said.

He stopped kissing and bent over me "Not a thing a man wants to here while kissing his love" I blushed.

"Sorry" I brushed a kiss over his jaw. "I feel like I need to talk to him" I said, stared at me and nodded.

"Ok... but come back to me" He said. I smiled and kissed him lightly.

"Of course"

I found Dante in his room "Dante I'm sorry"

He looked over his shoulder. "There is nothing to be sorry for" He said.

"If... why did you walk away?" I asked him

He sighed "No one understood how I felt, no one could help. Until now." He said.

"Is that a bad thing?" I asked him worried.

"I do not know" He said. I sighed

"I am sorry"

"I know" I stood there then he turned to me and hugged me.

I was shocked but hugged him back. He just hugged me nothing more nothing less.

After a while he pulled away. I kissed his cheek

"Luc made a good choice." He said when I was just at the door.

"You think so... so do I" I said with a wink.

I went down to Luc's office and found him working, his tie and jacket was off. He top button un-done. I walked over to him and dropped into his lap wrapping my arms around him.

"That was quick" He said kissing my cheek and brushing hair out of the way.

"Yeah, Dante isn't very big on talking" He chuckled.

"He never was" I smiled.

I kissed him, he kissed me back. He asked for entrance, which I gave. Our tongues were wrestling each other in my mouth. Then he started to suck on my tongue. We kept on like this for a while. I slowly unbuttoned his shirt, one two three. I pulled away and kissed his cheek, jaw, neck just above the pulse. He moaned and wrapped his hands in my hair. I kissed his shoulder, while slipping the shirt off. Then I kissed his chest. He let go of my hair and pulled me to him, I had to lift my head.

"Don't" He whispered into my lips.

"Why not?" I asked him. Worried now, was I not doing it right? Yes Im a virgin.

"I do not want this to be rushed." He said. With another kiss he pulled his shirt on. I frowned.

"But Luc" I said.

"No." He said bluntly.

I looked at him his face was set.

"Fine." I said just as bluntly. I got up, he looked at me with a confused face on.

"I'm gonna go to bed." I said.

I went upstairs got ready for bed, glad he wasn't there. I went into the closet and picked something out. I couldn't be bothered to put alot on so I picked a black t-shirt of Luc's and put it on. I walked into the bedroom to see that he was already in bed. Great. I got in on my side and laid on my side, back to him. He sighed, and wrapped his arms around me. He kissed my neck, but I didnt do anything. It was so hard.

"Jamie... what did i do?" He asked me. No reply from me.

"What is it my love what did I do to upset you?"

You wouldn't sleep with me. I thought to myself.

He sighed again, and I felt him staring at the back of my head.

"You didnt want me" I whispered to him.

He didnt reply, to that "Turn over so I can talk to your face" I didnt want too, but I knew he wasn't going to let me sulk.

I turned over so we were face to face. "Now, say that again" He said to me.

I let out a deep breath "You didnt want me"

He arched an eyebrow. "Didnt want you?" He asked.

I nodded "Earlier in the office you... stopped us" I said to him, not looking him in the eye now.

"Yes." He said, I could hear confusion in his voice, I didnt reply because he'll get it.

"I..." He said to himself, he grabbed my chin and pulled my face up so we were eye to eye. "You think that because I stopped us from making love earlier" I blushed at that. "That I do not want you" He said to me, I knew it wasn't a question but I nodded and tried to pull my face away.

"Its fine Luc" I said to him, even though it really wasn't! My future husband didnt want me. He wouldn't let me pull away. "Luc" I said in a sigh.

"You think I do not want you" He said to me, looking straight into my eyes.

"Its fine" I said to him when I tried to pull away.

"No!" He said. "Do not pull away from me" He said. I froze. "I do want you. More than any man should want anyone. I want you. I stopped us earlier because I do not want to rush. This is important. You are important to me." He said. I just stared at him.

"But..." I said he rolled us over so he was above me; he put one finger over my lips.

"Jamie... I have had many lovers" Oh fabulous that makes me feel better. "But none have I loved" He said to me. "I want to this slow, as we have forever" He said with a small circle. I relaxed slightly.

"You've never loved anyone?" I asked him.

He shook his head and smiled "I'm as new to this as you are" I smiled and lifted up so I could brush a kiss over his lips.

"I'm sorry for being insecure" I said to him, as he rolled us over so my head was on his chest.

"It is fine" He said and kissed the crown of my head. I kissed his chest.

"When are we getting married?" I asked him, as I snuggled closer to him.

"As soon as possible" He answered straight away without skipping a heartbeat.

"That's perfect"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

380 45 12
When Kate lost her father in a fire, she couldn't get her self to be in his shoes. She turned down her dad's job even though she was the best to be c...
184K 4.8K 22
(Y/n) Gilbert was one of the most outgoing people you could ever meet, but when her parents died in an accident things became very rough. What once w...
1.8M 53.1K 22
*This is a spin off from Rescue Me.* Ahron and Ayden are Vampire twins. Just adorably little and cute. Their world is blown apart when their extremel...
48.4K 748 20
Five brothers, 2 mated; join as you watch how the thrid and fourth St Marc brothers fall in love and how well they can handle it. Riley is very your...