Half Loved (On Hold)

By Onionluvsgarlic

What do you do and where do you go when all of a sudden, you turn into a guy? Yup. A guy. That's exactly wha... More

Half Loved ~ Author's Note
Half Loved ~ Chap 1: A Single Room
Half Loved ~ Chap 2: First Night
Half Loved ~ Chap 3: Back ride
Half Loved ~ Chap 4: Cowboy
Half Loved ~ Chap 5: That Girl
Half Loved ~ Chap 6: Another Contact
Half Loved ~ Chap 7: Root Beer Reunion
Half Loved ~ Chap 8: I'm Toast
Half Loved ~ Chap 9: So much for Incognito
Half Loved ~ Chap 10: Solutions
Half Loved ~ Chap 11: F.W.O.S.
Half Loved ~ Chap 13: Just a Kiss
Half Loved ~ Chap 14: The Boys are Back
Half Loved ~ Chap 15: The Aftermath
Half Loved ~ Chap 16: Project Cam
Half Loved ~ Chap 17: The Call
Half Loved ~ Chap 18: The Reunion
Half Loved ~ Chap 19: Juggling Phases
Half Loved ~ Chap 20: Truth or Dare, Kiss or Tell
Half Loved ~ Chap 21: A Letter
Half Loved ~ Chap 22: Between You and Me
Half Loved ~ Chap 23: All is Fair
Half Loved ~ Chap 24: It's Not Funny
Half Loved ~ IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Half Loved ~ Chap 25: Pretend to be Mine
Half Loved ~ Chap 26: Turbulent Tides
Half Loved ~ Chap 27: Take a Chance in Me
Half Loved ~ Chap 28: Brittle

Half Loved ~ Chap 12: I Kissed a Girl

2.2K 65 9
By Onionluvsgarlic

Hey guys! So yeah, just so you know, I'm gonna start classes on wednesday so yeah, I'll go back to my every-saturday-upload schedule :P

Anyway, I tried dabbling on some naughty scenes :P haha ;) But the I promise, the next chapters are gonna be more naughty, especially chap 13! lol :P Tell me if you like the Naught ones okay? 

So yeah, I dedicate this to my awesome friend, Brandycakes! You are definitely the best buddy! ;)

Pic is of Andy ;) haha :D enjoying too much of his drinks lol -------------------------->

Anyway, comment away guys! I'd really love it if you do! please do like, fan, add tou your library, and  VOTE! I'd jump in joy if you do so yeah! If you want me to turn into a bunny, then I guess you need to click that vote button ;) hehe... 

Oh, and thanks for all the JACE supporters! I'm glad you like him! ;) haha :D

So yeah, good luck to my poor old Andy in this chapter ;) 

Thanks guys! You are the best! :D

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

~Chap 12: I Kissed a Girl~

~Andy’s POV~

I looked around and noticed that the people were all looking at me. And you know what’s worst? Came and the others stopped playing. Crap. I’m done! So much for trying to hide... why does it have to be me? I mean seriously?

I looked around and saw some faces which were looking at the play back of my hysteric hand wave as I complained to Liam. After seeing that, they all looked at me and started to shake their heads... o darn.... were they gonna laugh? Were they gonn—

“Woohoo!” a familiar voice said beside—well, more like below—me.

I looked down and saw Ashley doing the same hysterical hand wave thing I was doing. She then sneaked in a whisper to Tyler before the camera got to her. With a quick nod, he lifted Ashley up and put her in his shoulders. Just like Liam and me.

“C’mon guys! Where’s your school spirit? Yeah, c’mon! Wave your hands up!” Ashley said in a perfect crisp, cheerleader voice. And it’s not one of those bitchy ones. Hers was full of spirit and enthusiasm.

“Yeah!” Tyler said mimicking the same movements Ashley was doing. “Show some support to my bro!”

Oh, with one of the hottest cheerleaders and the star player of the basketball team advocating for school spirit, my earlier retard moment was completely overshadowed by these two’s popularity. Now, by some mad shot of luck, one by one, the students started hooting and imitating what I just did earlier. What. The. Hell. Just. Happened.

“You're welcome.” Ashley said as she winked at me. “Now wave and show your support, we need to make this believable.” She added in a whisper.

Cam was still looking confused but the crowd’s cheers forced the band to start playing again. He then shot me an unusual look that was a mix of confusion, curiosity, and gratitude? Well, I don’t know about the last one but heck, as long as the attention’s away from me, I don’t really care.

“Thanks for the save.” I whispered back to Ashley and waved my hands like earlier.

Cam then shrugged and started his song again. Dang. He was really, really good. He sounded like one of those rough, boyish garage bands, but there was an unusual twang to the way he said the lyrics. If it weren’t for his crazy good voice and ridiculously swooning face—not to mention his hot body—, I wouldn’t have ha—wait a minute, did I just say he was hot?

Ugh! Again Carter! You’re a guy now! Stop thinking like a girl!  Seriously, even if you’re friends with good lucking guys, well that’s an understatement, but I— dammit! I’m doing again!

I then asked Liam to put me down but of course, being the Liam that he is, he held my hands as he rocked back and forth, kinda like what dads do to their children.

“Liam! Put me down, I’m gonna be sick!”

“Nu-uh. Enjoy for a while.” He said as he jumped a little.

“Quit moving or I’ll puke right here, right now.”

“You wouldn’t.” He said, looking up as he smiled seductively. “But if you do though, I’d be obliged to wash up and probably take a shower with you.”

“Ugh, Liam!” I retorted in disgust. Seriously, I don’t need that seductive little smile of his to confuse me. I have enough guy trouble to even entertain “fun time” with Liam. “Please bring me down?”

“You really feeling sick?” he asked, still playful, but he was concerned now.

“Yeah.” I lied, faking a sigh. “Guess I’m just really tired.”

“Fine...” he whined. “I’ll put you down.”

“Thanks.” I said as I smiled genuinely at him.

“But only if you give me a kiss.” He winked.

“Liam!” I said as gave him my best pouty face. “Please?”

“Nope.” He closed his eyes. “Not falling for those puppy dog eyes. It’s either kiss or party.”

Ugh. “You're serious, aren’t you?”

“Oh baby, I’m always serious.” He grinned. Oh yeah, this was Liam I was talking about. He wasn’t notorious for nothing. He knew what he wanted and he definitely knew how to get it. Reluctantly, I surrendered.

“Fine.”

“I knew you couldn’t help yourself.” He winked as he gently put me down.

“Dream on stalker. But only on the cheeks okay?”

“Forehead, hand, ear, neck, lips, wherever. I was actually gonna go for the nose, but since you said cheek...”

“No! Nose is good.”

“Sorry, touch move.” He winked.

“What the heck? This isn’t chess!”

He just winked at me as he grinned. “You wanna finish the F.W.O.S. or do you want to rest? I can walk you over to the infirmary if you want to.” He offered.

“It’s okay, you stay here... looks like you’re enjoying the show. Besides, Cam needs some ‘crazy waves’.” I said, mimicking my earlier retard moment. “I can manage. But thanks for the offer.” I winked.

 “Are you leaving?” Tyler said as he turned to face us

“I’m feeling kinda tired... those MMA classes can be a real beater you know.” I smiled.

“Awww, too bad Andy, you’re missing a good show.” He said, frowning a bit.

“It’s okay, I need to power up for your party after all right?”

“Oh, yeah!” he said, displaying that childlike dimple grin of his. “See you there alright?”

“Sure. I’m gonna bring a friend okay?”

“The more the merrier right?” he said as he put Ashley down.

“I guess I’ll leave too then.” She said as she stood beside me. “I’m feeling tired as well.”

“Fine. Be sure I’ll see you both tomorrow ayt?” Tyler said.

“Sure.” We both replied in chorus. “Bye.”

“Good night guys.” Liam said as he led us to the farther side exit of the F.W.O.S.

“Night Liam.” Ash said as she headed over to her dorm which was just beside the field. “Night Anrej. Oh, and you owe me.” She winked as she headed off. “Text me later!”

“Night!” I replied as she disappeared. “Good night to you as well stalker.” I said as I reluctantly stepped closer.

“Why do you look like that?” he said as he raised a brow.

“What do you mean?” I asked equally confused.

“You seem like your gonna do something you don’t want to do.”

“Oh, I was just leaning in for your kiss.”

“Right right.” He laughed faintly. “I’ll reserve it for some other time okay?”

“But—” he cut me off.

“No buts. I know how badly you want me to kiss you but you need to rest now if you’re not feeling well.”

“Whatever Dad.” I said with my best eye-roll. “You should go back there and spread the ‘school spirit’. And oh, I really don’t want that kiss. I’m just a man of my word.”

“Yeah... but I think you have the most of that. And oh, I really don’t buy that babe. I’m just too good to see through your wants.” He teased as he laughed lightly. With a wave, he left me at my dorm’s entrance. Oh cool, so that was definitely unexpected. Who knew Liam had a hidden gentleman in there. Oh well...

I made my way to my room and surprisingly found myself tired. So apparently, I was tired after all... I guess the MMA classes and sleepless nights finally took its toll on me. Suddenly the bed felt really comfortable... I guess what made it more alluring was the fact that I had it all to myself. Yup. No Cam today—well, not until later—so I better make the most of my time now.

After changing into a comfy pair of sweats, I jumped on the bed and fell into the deepest slumber I could ever remember.

~Cam’s POV~

I never really thought about performing in a crowd but I guess it was kinda okay after all... I mean, the crowd loved the song I played, and as long as I enjoy my music, I’m alright. I made my way out of the stage’s dressing room and peered into the disappearing crowd.

“Hey Mr. Player.” Someone said from behind me. Oh, it’s Liam and Tyler.

“Aren’t you Mr. Player?” I asked as I raised a brow at him.

“HAHA! Cam one, Liam none.” Tyler laughed boisterously. “Great show man.”

“Thanks.”

“Yeah, way to induce school spirit.” Liam said as he waved his arms the way Carter did earlier.

“What was up with that anyway? he didn’t seem like he was going for school spirit.” I said as I raised a brow at him.

“Well, you know how weird Andy can get.” Tyler finished.

“So yeah, it’s 3 in the morning, I guess I better catch up on some sleep.” Liam said.

“Me too.” Tyler added.

“Yeah, yeah. I should too... it’s been a long day.”

“Well, I’ll see you both at the party tomorrow okay?”

“Sure man.” I said as I waved them goodbye.

After helping out with some stuff, I finally made my way back to my dorm. Well, this day was very unusual. First of all, Ashley got the crowd all pumped up. I mean, don’t get me wrong cause I did like it—a lot—but it wasn’t really as unusual as Carter’s screenshot on the projector. What was that about? He looked constipated or something. Pshh. He’s such a weirdo...

But you got to admit, he is kinda funny. Heck, even the guys I played with paused to look at the scene he was causing. He looked like a little boy throwing tantrums. Yeah. Tantrums. Well, at least Ashley supported the show. I mean, that was really awesome.

Before I even collapse from thinking of any more Ashley, I made my way up to my room. I slowly opened the door, only to be welcomed by a soundly sleeping Carter. Okay, him being a little boy? Scratch that. The way he looked now? Oh yeah, infant would be the perfect description.

I slowly crept inside, not wanting to wake him up. Who knows? He might cry or something when he does? Lol. Haha... but seriously, he looked like a child when he slept. It’s so peaceful... so innocent. Well, I wouldn’t want to wake him up. (Just in case so he won’t cry hehe.) I picked up the pillow that fell on the ground and decided to sleep on the carpet. Hey, who knew I’d ever appreciate carpets? I guess Asher Heights has a really good carpet shopper.

With that, I quickly fell into a deep slumber.

~Carter’s POV~

Buzz... buzz... buzz...

What the heck was that irritating noise? Ugh... I tried to cover my face with a pillow but it wasn’t of much use. I then looked for the noise and found my phone next to me. Oh, so I had a message. Reluctantly, I flipped it open.

“What the heck?” I said as I looked at the time. 4:30? In the afternoon? Seriously?!?

“No... don’t run...” said a muffled voice bellow the bed. “bacon...”

“Cam?” I wondered as I peered below the bed.

Whoa. What the heck? Did Cam sleep on the floor last night? Well, technically this morning but you get the picture. I looked again and saw him chasing his bacon dreams again. And yeah, he had his eyes open. Yup. Open. I’m beginning to think that he sleeps with his eyes open when he’s tired... I mean, last night was pretty stressful after all.

I carefully scooted off the bed and put on a hoodie before leaving. On the way out, I saw Rose fixing some paper work. With a smile, I approached her.

“Good afternoon Andrej.” She smiled back. “Just woke up?”

“Yeah... I guess I slept in. Last night was pretty hectic.”

“You tell me, you were busy instilling school spirit.” She winked.

“What?!?” I gasped, as I choked on some air. “You knew about that?”

“I watched your roommate play. He’s pretty talented if you ask me.”

“Oh, yeah...” now that she’s mentioned it, I actually forgot to look for her last night. Dang. Oh well, I’ll just make it up to her sometime.

“Did you eat already?” she asked, and as if to reply, my stomach let out a loud grumble.

“I guess that answers your question.” I laughed.

“You better go head to the cafeteria then.” She smiled. “Most students aren’t even awake so you could still get some good cuts from the roasted chicken.”

“They serve roasted chicken?” I asked in disbelief.

“Saturdays are like rest days in Asher Heights, so you’d usually find better meals on this day.”

“Woah... well, I guess I better get some wings then!” I said as I turned to walk away. “Thanks for the heads up Rose.”

“Eat well!” she singed as she waved me goodbye.

I walked towards the direction of the Caf and remembered the messages I forgot to read. I flipped my phone open and saw six texts from Ashley that got sent went we left the F.W.O.S. I quickly scanned each of them and found at that she wanted to know about my reaction. With a quick push of several buttons, I replied with ‘Sorry, adrenaline rush. Kinda got excited XP’ and hit send.

I then found myself in a near empty Caf and true enough, Rose was right. I picked up a tray and got some hearty servings of some wings and some thighs. Noice. The smell of rosemary and thyme filled my nose, and as if to make my mouth water more, the scent of creamy mashed potatoes and the broth herb gravy sent my senses to heaven.

As I took a bite from the thigh—which was definitely one of the best thighs I’ve ever tasted—I saw a familiar figure head towards the vending machine. Wait, was that Jace? Without thinking, I said his name out loud.

The guy then looked at me and true enough, it was him. “Yeah?” he asked with a raised brow.

“Uhm... want some chicken?” I blurted out from lack of words. Sheesh. Andy you are such a weirdo!

“I already ate.” He said in that usual flat tone of his.

“Oh... would you sit with me then?”

With a disinclined sigh, he headed for my table. I offered him some chicken—no thanks to my ‘want some chicken’ slip earlier pshh—but he refused. Oh well, more chicken for me.

“You need anything?” he asked.

“Oh, nothing really...”

“Okay.” He said flatly and just sat there.

Okay? Okay? Really? So this is pretty awkward... In an attempt to have some small talk, I brought up Teddy’s party. “So you’re gonna go later right?” I said as I took another bite from my chicken.

“Do I really have to go?” he said in his flat voice but there was a slight hint of whining in there so I guess he wasn’t totally bland. I just have to work my way through him to bring out some emotion.

“You already said yes.” I said with a pout.

“Well, I said I’d drop by, I didn’t actually say I’d go.”

“No, you totally said you’d go!” he did, right?

“I didn’t say that.” He said with a raised brow.

“Okay fine. But will you?”

“I don’t know, maybe?” he shrugged.

“Please?” I said with my winning puppy dog eyes. “I really want you to be there.”

“Fine.” He sighed, showing a hint of emotion under that blank, flat facade he’s putting up. “But only for a while.” He added quickly.

“Yeah sure, I’m fine with that. As long as you’re there buddy.” I winked.

“You really want me there?” he asked with utmost curiosity.

“Would I be persuading you to come if I don’t?”

“I guess not.” He said putting up the faintest of smiles. Finally! After seeing him with that almost permanent scowl, he showed a smile. It wasn’t like the ones Liam or Tyler gave, but I guess this is still a start. Yay Andy! I officially crown myself as the guy who made Jace McLunder smile!

I then chewed down the rest of my meal slowly to pass some time. So yeah, even if I stole a smile from him, he was still the guarded Jace that everyone knew. Yeah, maybe I wouldn’t push my luck so much. We talked about some random PE things, and I asked him about the competitions he was in. Seriously, if he only saw what I saw in class, he would be amazed too! He was freaking good, but he was just too humble to admit it.

We didn’t really talk that much, but I was pleased to hang out with him. He even taught me that quick back pain massage thingy he did the other day. Well, once you talk about the things he liked, you’ll find out that he wasn’t really that hostile. I mean, he did tend to shy away from the crowd, but he wasn’t hostile... probably just misunderstood.

After finishing some coffee biscuits, I found out that it was already 6:20. So yeah, apparently, I enjoyed my late-lunch-slash-hang-out-time with Jace. Oh well... no one really showed up early for a party right? Gah, I hate how I brought my former tendency to be punctual with the phase. Now I want to be there 10 minutes earlier. It starts at 7:30 or so if I remember correctly but yeah, darn it Andy! Just chill. Be late, late is cool. Late is cool. Yeah.

“Why, anything wrong?” he asked with a raised brow.

“Uhm, I guess I have to go. Gotta get cleaned up and stuff.” I smiled. “See you later okay?”

“Yeah, guess I’ll just drop you a call or leave a message or something.”

“Okay. See you then.” I winked. “And thanks, looking forward to later.”

Whoa wait. Looking forward to later? What the hell was that? If I didn’t know any better, that was a bit flirty... whoa, another total slip up! What the heck! I just can’t afford to have slip-ups so often! Ughh... I then made—well, more like ran—my way to my room. Closing the door behind me, I closed my eyes as I sighed.

“Why are you panting?” said a voice in front of me. Oh dang. So I kinda forgot I had a roommate. A really semi naked roommate. Turns out he just finished taking a bath and now, he’s walking around the room with just a towel covering his uhm... well, you get it.

“Why are you asking?”

“Well someone woke up on the bad side of the bed today.” He said as he headed over his closet. “Of course, I should know right?”

“What do you mean?” I asked, meeting his eyes as I tried not to look anywhere else.

“Well, you kinda took over the bed last night so yeah, I decided to sleep on the floor.”

“Oh, you did?”

“Yeah, I did. So you owe me!” he said in a falsely threatening way. It was kinda funny actually. “No I got this killer backache.”

“Oh, maybe I can help.” With that I approached him. “May I?”

“Sure.” He said, unsure of what to expect.

I made him sit on the bed as I kneeled behind him. Grabbing both shoulder’s with my hands, I placed a knee behind his back and pulled. His broad shoulders was really toned, and I couldn’t help but notice the warmth his skin inflicted on mine. There was a little snap, and hopefully I did it right.

“Ughhh...” he said as he let a moan escape his lips. Whoa. Did he just moan? I pulled again, this time, a little bit harder, and again, he moaned. I quickly let go and jumped of the bed. He looked at me with a puzzled expression as he asked me “What’s wrong?”

“Uhm yeah, I gotta go take a shower. Kthanksbye!” I said in a flash as I took my shower bag and a pair of boxers before skipping towards the bathroom.

Okay? So what was that about Andy? What’s up with the crazy hopping rabbit stunt you just did? Ugh. Way smooth... its Cam’s fault! He wasn’t supposed to moan. That sound dangerously reminded of that time when I first caught him... uhm... ugh! You get where I’m going at...

I was about to turn on the shower, but a knock made me jump to my feet. “Hey Carter, I’m gonna go now. Gotta pick up some stuff. You gonna go to Ty’s party right?”

“Yeah.” I mumbled after catching my breath.

“Okay. Guess I’ll meet you there.”

“Okay. Bye.” I stuttered as I tried to control my breathing. Andy, get a hold of yourself. Deep breaths. C’mon. Ugh, must be the stupid caffeine biscuits! Darn you! Oh well, I guess I’ll just take a shower to clear my mind.

So yeah, after my heavenly shower (courtesy of my cocoa butter and honey bath set), I quickly dressed up in some dark skinnies, a casual v-neck, and a knitted grey cardigan. Pulling on my pair of Doc Martens, I left the room. I looked at my watch and saw that it was 7:52 so yeah, I guess it was the perfect time to arrive.

I flipped my phone open and saw a couple of texts from Ashley asking about my whereabouts. I had one from Tyler, who sent me the place. Turned out being captain of the basketball team had its benefits. Say, having a key to court? Which apparently, had an underground chill-out place that can be used by the team. Cool huh? I forwarded the location to Jace and made my way.

I then headed for the court, and judging from the vibrations I felt, I could definitely tell that there was a party downstairs. After some weird stroke of bad luck, I found myself circling the court for about fifteen minutes or so. Dang! Just when I was about to give up and turn around, I saw a redheaded figure approach me.

“Who’s there?” I asked, shifting my body into a fighting stance. Oh, who knew? Those MMA classes proved effective!

“Chill dud—oh, it’s you sidekick.” Said the redheaded guy. If memory serves me right, I think this guy’s name is Jesse. Yeah, he’s Teddy’s roommate.

“Stop calling me that.” I snapped at him.

“Oh, so you’re a snappy one are you?” he said, closing in the distance between us. Whoa, space dude! Space!

“I guess that’s none of your business.” I said, crossing my hands over my chest as I pouted my lips.

“Awww, look at the adorable little sidekick.” He said as he ruffled my hair.

“Shut up.” I said as I stepped back. “Look, I’m not gonna go and play around with your jock-ish ways. I’m looking for the door to Tyler’s party.”

“Fine, fine. I get it.” He said, putting his hand up in surrender. “Follow me.” He said as he led me to a door between some lockers. Oh, well that was cleverly concealed. Who’d have thought this was an entrance. Dang. I then followed the nosy Jesse guy into  a stairway that led to a dark room with warm lights. The more we headed down, the more the music rang so yeah, this was the place.

“Hey dude!” Jesse said to a familiar blonde head. “Got your booze here.” He said, waving a heavy looking bag.

“Oh, set it up over there bro—oh, hey! You made it root beer.”

“I told you not to call me that.” I said as scowled at him.

“Fine fine.” He said in surrender. “Come, I’ll introduce you to people.”

He then casually slung his arm around me and led me into probably what was one of the busiest introductions in my life. Heck, people kept saying hi from everywhere, saying how they found my stand up Jace cool, and—wait for it—praised me for my “school spirit” what the heck. I mean, really? Ugh! Tyler then handed led me to a table where Cam, Ashley, and Liam were seated at along with some other people.

“There you are!” Ashley said as she raised a brow at me. “I’ve been texting you.”

“Sorry, didn’t get your message.” I lied. “So what did I miss?” I asked as I squeezed in between Liam and Ash.

“Nothing really.” She said as she texted me something. I checked it out and read “guess what, Cam was stuttering the whole time he was here. It was so funny! Boo you, you didn’t see it.” I then sent a quick “sorry, I kinda got lost otw here. :))”

With an eye roll, she then introduced me to everyone on the table. Liam then got me a drink which strangely smelled like strawberries and something strong. After a quick scan on the table, I found out that everyone was drinking. Well, hey, I’m no virgin drinker, but I still didn’t know how my guy body reacted to alchohol. I heard they can handle it pretty well... so yeah, time to put that to the test. I took a sip and felt a tingle down my spine. Crap. This stuff was so good. You can’t even taste the alcohol.

“You like it?” Liam asked as he took a sip from his own drink.

“Yeah.” I said as I leaned over to see his drink. “What’s that?”

“Vodka.” He said, giving me one of those seductive smiles of his. “Wanna sip?”

I nodded my head and took a sip. Oh wow, it’s kinda stronger than the one I had earlier, but it’s still as good. “I want one.” I blurted out, without thinking.

“Wanna go to the bar then?”

“You have a bar here?”

“Yeah, turns out some senior dated a bartender who taught him some tricks, he was willing to bartend for some free drinks.” H winked.

“Oh.” I managed to say. “Wanna come with us Ash?” with a curt shake of her head, she declined. “Okay.”

We then headed towards this tanned guy who was strangely attractive. Ugh, here you go again Andy! Stop it! After Liam said a couple of words to him, he quickly produced two cups of whatever it was Liam made me drink earlier.

After a pretty fascinating chat with the bartender about those cool stunts he performed—accompanied by a few more shots of course, I felt a tug on my arm

“Hey Sidekick!” said a perky voice. Oh, it was that Jesse guy’s sister... Sasha I think? “Come on! We can’t start the game without you!”

“What?”

“We’re gonna play spin the bottle! It’s gonna be fun!” without letting me utter a protest, she pulled me toward a cluster of people huddled a bottle. Oh boy, something tells me this wasn’t a good idea... but hey, something reckless inside of me told me that this was okay. So bless me, I sat down. It’s a good thing Cam and Liam was there too.

“Okay, so I assume you guys know how to play spin the bottle right?” when everyone nodded, Sasha continued. “But there’s a twist okay? You see the pieces of paper inside the bottle? Those are the things you’d do with your partner! Okay? So yeah, let’s have some fun!”

After spinning the bottle, it landed on some guy, who got paired with a girl. Apparently, the note said that one of them had to take a shot from the other’s mouth so yeah. It amazed me how these guys were so game. Whoa? Culture shock much? Well, I wasn’t really shocked since I was guilty of some make out sessions with my ex but hey, these guys weren’t even couples.

Oh well. So after those “shared shots”, another pair was tasked to do some push ups on top of each other. The other ones got French kisses. And whoa, I couldn’t help but stare as two girls made out in front of me. Honestly? I was shocked, but nothing prepared me when Cam got paired with Liam. The note told then to give each other hickies on the neck, and dang, was it a sight to behold. Seeing two hot guys give each other love bites made passersby do double takes at our little game. After their uhm, biting, they gave each other a casual man hug and laughed it off.

Okay, just when I was about to recover from that sight, I saw the bottle point towards me. What. The. Heck. And it paired me with Sasha. Whoa. With a giggle, she pulled out a note that read “make out.” Oh crap. This was definitely NOT on the list of what I was supposed to do today. Or ever! With the eager looks on everyone’s faces, I froze. Yeah, I froze.

Sasha raised a brow at me but Cam cleared his throat and everyone turned to look at him. “Why don’t we skip this one. Carter can’t handle making out.” He said with a teasing grin. Oh hell no. He did not just say that. No one underestimates Andy Carter. Certainly not a hot Cam who looked sexy as he grinned. Whoa whoa whoa. What am I saying? Dang!

And uhm, my body’s rising temperature isn’t really helping with my flushing face. Oh, I’ll show Cam. cupping her cheeks with my hands, I pulled Sasha’s lips into mine. Hah! I allowed myself a sideward glance and saw the surprise in his eyes as my lips played with hers. Oh yeah. Trying to push my limits, I let my hands find its way to her waist, and she responded with much vigour as she pulled me closer to her.

That’s when it finally occurred to me. I was making out with a girl. And I liked it. Shoot. I feel like such a lesbo right now but hey, having a girl’s brain in a guy’s body wouldn’t be counted right? Anyway, when I broke the kiss, I found myself gasping for air. With a teasing grin, I asked Cam, “How about skipping that one?”

The crowd then continued to play but Sasha pulled me to the makeshift dance floor and asked me to dance. “That was awesome.” She laughed.

“Uhm thanks?”

“No problemo.” She smiled, but there was curiosity lingering in her expression. “One question though, who were you trying to impress?”

“What?” I asked, choking on some air.

“Well, the way you kissed me, it seemed like you were doing it for someone else.”

“Oh... about that...” I trailed off, not really knowing what to say next. But oh dear alchohol, why are you making me feel so unreasonably brave today? “I wanted to put on a good show for everyone.” I winked.

“Oh!” she grinned as she giggled. “Well, if it’s a show you want, then it’s a show we’ll do.” 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 253 23
Avery Turner, a perfectionist with a double life, and Kyran Drake, a charismatic boy with secrets, find their fates intertwined when their secrets th...
44.7K 974 40
Aurora has always had one goal; to study and get as far away as possible from her house. Life was never easy for her but it seemed to get worse when...
2.5K 83 11
The House | An MxM Love Story ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • Three bedrooms, three roommates, one pool. That's what Liam thought h...
380 53 20
At 18 Harley is so sure she will never like any guy be it the hottest guy in her class, suddenly everything changed within only months. on her way t...