My Superhero // Boku No Hero...

By vrother

One shots for everyone's favorite BNHA character! //Request Are closed// Modern AU! Normal AU! Etc..... X Rea... More

Request!?!
Protective!Bakugo x Reader
Izuku x Reader x Fake!Todorki
Aizawa x Reader
Uraraka x Female!Reader
Hitoshi x Reader
Tenya x Reader
Todoroki x Reader
Bakugo x Reader
Kirishima x Reader
All Might x Reader
Izuku x Reader (pt.1)
Bakugo x Reader
Todoroki x Reader
Present Mic x Reader
Sero x Blind!Reader
Aizawa x Student!Reader (pt.1)
Kaminari x Reader
Aizawa x Student!Reader (pt.2)
Kirishima x Reader
Todoroki x BabySister!Reader
Izuku x Reader (pt.2)
Tenya x Reader
All Might x Reader
Todoroki x Reader
All Might x Reader
Kirishima x Reader
Bakugo x Reader
Shinsou x Reader
Dabi x Reader x Yandere!Tomura
All might x Reader (lemon)
Tenya x Reader
Kaminari x Reader
Todoroki x Reader
Momo x Female!Reader
Kirishima x Reader
Aizawa x Reader
Kirishima x Reader
Bakugo x Reader
Kirishima x reader

Izuku x Reader

12.2K 317 128
By vrother

Hate //. Izuku x Reader
Word count: 1505
Page count: 10
Bnha AU
~~
I in no way think of the characters like this. I just needed a plot so i used this

Follow my main Instagram acc: @/Bitchxlani

You pushed his arms away and thrashed in his tight hold. Izuku was determined and drilled in his head that he'll get you back, this was his first chance— his only chance to get you back. To bring you back home.

"Deku! Let go! Let go now!"

You screamed in the green haired teens arms. You were angry— upset, infuriated! How could you talk to him after all those years? How could you just forgive him?

"(Y/n), Stop it!"

Izuku squeezed your chest with his arms which stretched out to your hips. You kicked his knee, you punched the air, you pretty much hurt anything near you. Including Izuku personally.

"(Y/n). Would you please! Stop acting like a child and listen to me!"

Izuku was the only person you ever listened to. You slowly stopped moving.

"Please come back"

After your leave from being a hero after graduating the academy, you jumped from the hero road you once pursued and went to the rouge ways of the villain.

'blood brush!'

Is what they called you.

'She'll paint your blood on the ground!'

Is what you did.

The reason for you leaving the hero path was your upsetting outlook on society. The sin they committed day by day, having a normal life in which they took for granted. You hated spoiled brats, those who took what they had for granted, people in general who on a day to day basis whined for nothing, and brats who had everything.

"Why'd you have to go, why'd you leave all of us?—"

"Cause you're all brats! Brats! Brats! Brats! You, Katsuki, Sero, Kaminari, Uraraka, Tenya! All of you! I hate you all!"

You yelled angrily. You pushed away the hero and punched his chest.

"Now let me go before I blow your insides onto the ground!"

"But you would never do that, (y/n). I know you won't"

Izuku pointed out.

"Oh yeah, why won't I!?"

You raised a brow.

"Because, we're practically family. That time at U.A? We were family"

"Pfft! As if!"

You rolled your eyes and gripped hardly onto Izuku's arm. In attempt to leave and escape from his rough grasp.

"You know you would never. You miss us, deep down you do"

Izuku's grip loosened on you, you found an opportunity. You kicked the back of his shin with your foot and elbowed his chest with of course your elbow. You found yourself running from his hold and towards an open window.

"Kaachan misses you, ya know?"

Kaachan. Katsuki, on man you haven't heard that name in days, weeks, months— years....

"How's he doing?"

You stopped in your tracks. Your cousin meant the world to you, after loosing your family to the federation you moved in with the Bakugo's for years. You were grateful to them, especially to Bakugo, you once in your life served him in gratefulness, for all those years— for nothing.

"Horrible. He was a wreck ever since you've left. He doesn't talk about it— or doesn't like talking about it. So no one does"

You smirked and peered out the window. The trees were on fire, men were wounded and dead to the ground. It was mess out there and things were escalating, it was time for your leave.

"Kaachan blames me for you leaving. He tried to kill me once, did you hear about that?"

You lightly chuckle at the reminiscing memory. Bakugo did Indeed blame your leave on the young Midoriya. I mean who wouldn't?— you two broke up before the day you left. It was all over the papers, theory's and videos on why you left the hero game to a rouge Villain one.

"Serves you right. He always tried to kill you if I remembered correctly"

You took a seat at the window, for a mere five or ten minutes Midoriya would be your friend, your way to keep up with old time friends as you thought.

"How about you, how you've been?"

You questioned. Midoriya took a seat and leaned back in his chair which held up by the wall.

"Same as Kaachan, horrible. I missed you a lot ya know, not only me but everyone else too"

Izuku started. You stood up, you didn't want to hear any of his crap. Any of the bullshit things he told you, all you were in the class was the "Surprisingly opposite cousin of Bakugo".

"I miss you a lot more than they do though, you know I do"

You scoffed and moved near the window, Izuku continued to talk aloud to you.

"I missed you, and I didn't know what to do. I searched the city for days, but no one was any help— if anything it was making it worst. I made you public by the time of the next week"

You rolled your eyes and cuffed your hands on your cheeks.

"Oh, how helpful—"

"Not only that but I went to any known location of previous or soon to be villain organization there were. I hunted you down for years, until I found you here now, and now look. It finally payed off. And I won't let you leave so easily!"

Izuku exclaimed.

"Oh yeah?! You do?! Than why'd you leave huh?! I didn't tell you to leave me! It's your fault! Don't act brand new, don't act like you haven't done anything wrong!"

You yelled angrily. You jumped down from the window to Izuku and glared at him angrily in his eyes.

"I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!"

You pounded on his chest. And screamed at him, Izuku did nothing but stood in place and shut his eyes closed, letting your thrusts sink in.

"I hate you! I hate you! I hate you Izuku! Just die! Die!"

You hated Izuku for leaving you, he said the two of you needed to focus on your own careers, it wasn't high school anymore, he said. We need to grow up and take our leave, he continued.

That just broke you. It ripped your heart right out and an empty place fulfilled it. You were a Heartbroken soldiers with a a heartbroken duty— you were miserable.

"You know how much nights I stayed up thinking about it! I could even get out of bed! There was nothing I could have done! I was miserable, but I got off my feet and did something I enjoyed, something to let go of my anger"

Izuku grabbed your wrists and pierced Into your eyes. They were full of infuriation, anger, frustration— rage.

"You can still come back (y/n). You haven't killed anyone just yet, no one wants to charge you! I convinced them not to, maybe a few therapy sessions a-and a new persona and the public—"

"Screw the public! Screw the government ! I'm not going back! Why should I?!—"

"Because I still love you!"

You clean her your fist in your left hand and raised an accusing finger with your right.

"Than why didn't you show me you were?"

You started.

"Why didn't you tell me before it was too late?! Well look at it now Izuku, it's too late! I'm too angry, I'm so angry! I hate you and everyone so much! Screw all of you! Screw you asshole!"

You fell to your feet. You didn't really know how to feel. You punched the hard concrete ground and screamed at Izuku the heartbreaker.

"Look what you did you me?! Can you fix this?! Can you fix me Izuku?! Can you?!"

You pounded on his chest.

"I hate you I hate you! I—"

Izuku raised you from the ground and invaded you in a tight hug, you were a few feet off from the ground and dangling in his arms. You allowed him to hold you and his in his shoulder.

"Fuck you... fuck you.... Fuck you...."

You whispered. Izuku cradled you in his arms and held you tightly, this time you weren't leaving. This time he won't let you go.

"(Y/n) I know I shouldn't have left. You know I'm not the type of person to intentionally harm you like this. If I knew this was going to be the cause and impact i never would have left you the first and second time! I love you, and I don't want you to leave me agin. Please don't leave me"

You cried at the crook of his neck and scratched his damp shoulders.

"Fuck you Izuku.... Fuck"

The green haired hero hugged you tightly.

"It's okay (y/n). It's alright"

You allowed him to bury his face in your shoulder. You loosened your grip on your nails which scratched him.

"I-It's Fine...... Now"

You hesitated. You were ready to go back home.

I rushed the ending. So sorry for the crappy chappy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

882K 17.2K 74
Drawing Creds of Toga: Fire-Akra^ BNHA Characters x Reader --- Request Status: CLOSED FOREVER --- *Mature Language and Content! Any innocent cinnamon...
244K 5.7K 18
a bunch of male reader one-shots with your favorite anime characters because these are so hard to find. - lowercase intended. - requests currently cl...
82.3K 2.6K 42
ᵃ ᵏᵃᵗˢᵘᵏⁱ ᵇᵃᵏᵘᵍᵒᵘ ˣ ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ - 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 - "𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞?" 𝙰 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚢 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚢𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌...
164K 3.5K 18
[Male! BNHA/MHA Characters X Male! Reader Oneshots] Oneshots of your fave boys from the My Hero Academia/Boku No Hero Academia anime and manga with y...