My Superhero // Boku No Hero...

By vrother

One shots for everyone's favorite BNHA character! //Request Are closed// Modern AU! Normal AU! Etc..... X Rea... More

Request!?!
Protective!Bakugo x Reader
Izuku x Reader x Fake!Todorki
Aizawa x Reader
Uraraka x Female!Reader
Hitoshi x Reader
Tenya x Reader
Todoroki x Reader
Bakugo x Reader
Kirishima x Reader
All Might x Reader
Izuku x Reader (pt.1)
Bakugo x Reader
Todoroki x Reader
Present Mic x Reader
Sero x Blind!Reader
Aizawa x Student!Reader (pt.1)
Kaminari x Reader
Kirishima x Reader
Todoroki x BabySister!Reader
Izuku x Reader (pt.2)
Tenya x Reader
All Might x Reader
Izuku x Reader
Todoroki x Reader
All Might x Reader
Kirishima x Reader
Bakugo x Reader
Shinsou x Reader
Dabi x Reader x Yandere!Tomura
All might x Reader (lemon)
Tenya x Reader
Kaminari x Reader
Todoroki x Reader
Momo x Female!Reader
Kirishima x Reader
Aizawa x Reader
Kirishima x Reader
Bakugo x Reader
Kirishima x reader

Aizawa x Student!Reader (pt.2)

23.2K 554 394
By vrother

Okay guys sooo... I kinda do and don't have things against things like this. I can't because my parents age gap is way bigger than Aizawa and readers... Please don't bash me for the following in the story.

My Hero //. Aizawa x Reader
Word count: 2614
Page count: 17
Bnha AU
~~

Beep....

Beep....

Beep....

The vital machine chimed to your side. You awoken to the noise which half whispered closely into your ear. You slowly fluttered your eyes open and squinted when a bright light flashed in them.

"(Y/n)?.."

A voice called. Your stiff neck protracted to your right, where in a velvety White hospital chair sat Aizawa. Your eyes widened in realization that your relationship with Aizawa may be compromised.

"Aizawa. You can't be here! How long have you been here? Does anyone know? Did you come here with anyone? What happened?"

You asked in a half panicking like manner. The dark haired male placed his hands in the air, signaling you to slow down and breath.

"What? Not happy to see me? I feel offended"

He said placing a hand on his chest. You began to blush and shook in your place nervously.

"I-It's not that! It's just-"

"Than give me a hug"

Aizawa stood up and bestowed a kiss at the tip of your forehead. He dusted the hair that covered your eyes and began to tuck bundles of strands behind your ear. He placed his chin on your forehead and cradled you.

"A-Aizawa. You have to let go, what happens if people see? Is there any cameras?"

Aizawa began to chuckle. He let you go from his hug and reclaimed his seat besides your bed, as his. He lifted his arm out towards the walls.

"No ones gonna see, and who cares if they do? I'm just a teacher helping a student through hard times.... and lastly there isn't any cameras, your in a general patients room, no cameras or security"

You breathed out a hitched breath of relived.

"Just worried... gotta be precautious"

Aizawa placed a hand on your own and a rare but vibrant smile appeared- it seemed to light up your room, importantly your own face.

"What happened after I knocked out?"

You asked curiously.

"Well.."

Aizawa started.

"Your mom came to her house in a rush, her boyfriend was taken to his parole officer and police station. I vouched for you- don't worry they didn't suspect a thing. Than you were sent to the hospital where they ran some test, but don't worry you weren't out that long.... maybe a day and a half that's it"

You couldn't rub off the feeling that something was off, if not the situation than the compromise.... But wait!-

"Where's my phone?!"

You jumped from your spot and started to feel your bed, pockets, and dresser next to you- just to find nothing.

Aizawa's eyes widened at the sudden mention of it. He never thought about it since he left your house, it didn't seem important at the time, all that mattered at that moment was you.

"Shit..."

He mumbled. He pinched the bridge of his nose and slammed a fist against the arm of the chair. He gripped to the wood, a small crack forming.

"Must have kept it for evidence in their case.... dammit!"

Why was your phone so important? Can't you just get another phone?....

You may ask.

It wasn't the fact that you lost the phone, but the things kept in your phone was much more important!

The text messages and many calls you had with Aizawa was very.....

Inappropriate- a conversation between a teacher and a student- an older lover, twice the age of their significant other.

Sexual.

Emotional wise.

Lovingly.

Those were the many scenarios and conversations saved in your phone with Aizawa.... if you knew that you were to be involved with something like this- you were to be sure to delete your previous conversations.....

Click.

You and Aizawa jumped at the click of a door, the knob of your door twisted and pushed out to open. The older man backed away from you and more towards the white walls.

"Oh gosh! Your up!"

Your mother exclaimed. You smiled at the sight of your jolly (h/c) haired mother who grinned happily at you. She ran to your side and hugged you, tears of happiness and sadness streaming down her face. She rubbed away the tears and sniffled the snot that ran down her nose.

"Mr. Aizawa"

She called. The teacher turned to the woman.

"Y-Yes ma'am?"

He answered respectfully.

Although he was a year or two older than your mother, he respected her as if she were to be his mother in law any year or any time sooner.

"Thank you so much for watching (y/n). I'm so sorry for making you do this sir! I just could be here because of work! And the police! And ahhh..."

Your mother began to chuckle. She played with something in her pockets, you couldn't make of what it was but its form seemed familiar.

'So it was my mom was the one that old Aizawa to be here.... hoe strange'

You thought.

"Anyway, can I talk to (y/n).... alone for a while. I need to discuss some things with her"

Your mother asked sweetly. Aizawa sprung up to his feet and allowed your mother to claim his seat. He bowed at her before he lapsed at the doorframe.

"Of course"

He said before leaving.

Your mother scooted the warm chair more near to your side, she began to sweat vigorously, her clothes and under arms becoming damp.

(I'm sorry when I think of mom-San I'm thinking of Izuku's. She's so cute)

"Well..."

She started. She looked around the room nervously before pulling out the mysterious item from her pocket. It was...

'My phone!'

You thought worriedly. It glistened in her hand and you felt your heart rate rise at the sight of your phone In the hands of the person that really shouldn't have it.

'at least the police doesn't have it... it would have been worst if someone like them had it- but it is worst. My mom has it....'

You claimed to yourself. Your mom placed the device on your bed, next to your hand. It was warm, signaling its frequent use before coming.

"Darling, I know....."

Your mother forced out in a delicate way. You began to sweat nervously and hid your face in your moist palms.

"Your relationship with your teacher... I don't know what to tell you. I actually can't tell you anything about this"

Your mom uttered out. You pulled out from your palms and began to listen, the conversation between you and your mother grew more Interesting, she would never talk to you about her past.

"I met your father when I got my first job in high school... He was a manager at the store I worked at, and I was just a little girl. Than the next thing you know- he left me as soon as he got what he wanted from me...."

She whispered out.

When your mother was nearly finished with high school she did what any other teens did- she got an early job. But her boss, a few ten years older than her, took advantage at the naive behavior and childlike mindset your mother was at and well... had a child with her, that being you. He took the only job she had away and shoved her out of his life and never claimed you as his, in fear of jail.

"I don't want this fate bestowed to you like it was on to me..."

You mother turned away and placed her left leg over the right, her hands folded. Your face paled and you twiddled around with your fingers.

"But mom..."

You grabbed onto her hand as she worriedly wandered her eyes around the room.

"Aizawa isn't like dad.... he isn't a pig- and he isn't going to get me pregnant!"

Your mother sprang up from her seat, ripping her hand away from you.

"Regardless! Do you not see the age gap between you two? Did you ever think if he wants you for you or your body. Your a kid, you think like one and act like one, I was just like you so I kn-"

You cut your mother off before she could finish what she was saying.

"Did you read the texts I had with Aizawa?"

You grabbed your phone and scrolled up to the many conversations you had with him.

"He really knows. He doesn't just want me for sex mom or for his manly needs or whatever... I feel like he really wants me for me"

You placed your phone in front of your moms face, showing her the intimate moments and conversations you had with the male.

"When Shinohara was beating the shit out of me, Aizawa was the first to come, way before you or the cops- hell! Without him the police wouldn't have even come and seen what was going on"

You pointed out.

"(Y/n)... I️ didn't say you could or couldn't be with a man older than you, that'll be hypocritical for me to respond to. I'm just saying be careful with him, you can't trust him..... I won't trust him and I won't like him, he'll have to earn my respect"

You sighed at your moms stubbornness.

"He earned my respect, you just have to wait mom. I know you won't like him but you'll find him sneaking his way in your heart"

Your mother raised a brow, Intrigued at your comment.

"Really? How?"

****

Aizawa waited outside of the hospital room, he leaned against the hospital door, waiting for something to happen. Waiting for your mother to leave.

Click

The door opened and Aizawa leaped forward, away from the large door. Your mom exited the room and smiled at the man.

"Aizawa"

She said, your mom bowed at the older man before leaving the hallway. The dark haired man opened the door, walking towards you.

Click

The door closed. Aizawa sat on the chair next to you and grabbed your hand, giving you a little squeeze. You just buried yourself in your bed and covered yourself in your blankets. Aizawa being worried at your weird behavior, finally broke the silence.

"(Y/n). What happen?"

He asked.

"..."

You didn't answer him. All you did was stare at him, motionlessly and stoically.

"(Y/n)"

Aizawa began to shake you even more, even to the point where your bed began to rock around.

"Hey, come on answer me"

Aizawa stood up from his seat of comfort and hovered over you. His long hair was sprawled out messily, and he frowned down at you for your silence. He began to kiss your cheek hoping to get an answer.

"What's the matter?"

He whispered in your ear. He knew that the only weakness you possibly could have, was either his adorableness or his sexiness- and right now he wouldn't be using his adorableness- up goes his sexiness it is.

Aizawa nibbled on your earlobe and gave it tiny kisses.

"(Y/n). Don't make me get it out of you, tell me what's the matter, or else"

It was true it looked like he wasn't bothering you, but he actually was- I mean! Who wouldn't be bothered by this mans beauty and well... sexiness?!

"Aizawa, please stop"

You half whispered. The man smirked and placed his left hand which was free towards your torso, where he rubbed little circles nearing your northern area.

"I️ won't stop unless you tell me what's the matter, so you either tell What's the matter or I find my way"

Aizawa chimed seductively. When you didn't answer Aizawa only concluded the only thing possible. His way.

"towards your area it is-"

"My mom found out that we're a thing!"

You chocked out. Aizawa quickly stopped his actions and stared at you, wide eyed.

"She found out? How? What happen? What'd she say?!"

He asked in a panicked tone.

"Well..."

You started.

"She was looking through my phone and read our messages. She said she doesn't care, she used to like a man older than her- and look where that got her! And she told me just as long as your dating me you'll remind her of my dad, so..... she kinda wouldn't ever like you"

You trailed off. Aizawa covered you in your blankets and sat down in his chair. He couldn't believe what he was hearing, what if she hates him to the point where she reports him to the police, what will he do to him?!

'What would they do to (y/n)?!'

He panicked.

"(Y/n). I can't leave you, not at a time like this- your in the hospital and I'm suppose to stay at your side! But what if they take me away? You need me right now! I can't leave you! I love you!"

He exclaimed. Your heart melted at the panicking scene going on with Aizawa at the thought he really cared. You placed a hand on his shoulder and gave it a delicate squeeze.

"Aizawa it's going to be fine. My mother isn't a rat... she told me herself that she'll let me make my own decisions. She respects the one I chose, don't worry, please"

Aizawa breathed out heavily, but at the same time uneasy. He began to calm down in his chair and grabbed your hand.

"I'm worried still, what happens if I can't see you? No hero's not gonna want to intern your for the internship and it's gonna be all my faul-"

You reached for Aizawa and kissed him, unexpectedly. He stopped talking and you placed your forehead against his own.

"Aizawa. I don't like seeing you beat yourself up because of me. Just breath, it's alright"

You said in a persuaded way. Aizawa sank in his chair

"If you say so"

He mumbled.

It was true that you trusted Aizawa a lot and that the conversation you had with your mother was in the past, it still bothered you...

Your mother pushed it out of you, for you to ask him if he really and sincerely loved you. It was a question worth questioning at the time, but would it's be right to ask at the moment?

"Aizawa"

You called. The dark haired man popped his head up and glanced at you

"Do you really love me? I mean- I know you do! But you don't only love me because I'm young, you love me for real right?"

You asked. Aizawa raised a brow at your question and stared you in your eyes.

"Of course I love you for real, if I didn't than why would I be here right now? Why do you ask? Is something bothering you too?

He questioned. You blushed and turned your head to the other direction.

"Something my mom was bugging me about, just a common question needed to be asked"

You plainly replied.

"Oi"

He called.

"Come here"

You scooted more towards Aizawa, nothing changing that much of a bit.

The dark haired man brought your chin out towards him and stared a meaningful stare in your eyes. You smiled at him and he began to chuckle, you leaned forward and shared a kiss with him. By the time you pulled out, Aizawa brushed your hair in his hand.

"I love you (y/n). Don't let anyone tell you that I don't..."

He reassuringly whispered to you with a smile. You nodded in agreement and rested your hand on his own.

"Of course"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.1K 375 22
a collection of bnha oneshots / imagines :) > some headcannons and preferences too requests open! fluff, angst, lime, crack and others! (no smut, so...
2.2K 84 15
"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞." where y/n finds herself as the personal assistant of an overwo...
244K 5.7K 18
a bunch of male reader one-shots with your favorite anime characters because these are so hard to find. - lowercase intended. - requests currently cl...
1.1K 45 11
[Requests closed] Just some BNHA one-shots. I do not own Boku No Hero Academia, as you may have noticed. 「 © 2021 | StunningKim」