Monsta X Imagines

By JustAFilipinaWriter

© All Rights Reserved More

Shownu: Till we meet again
Wonho: The Wedding

Kihyun: My anger took over

4.7K 86 19
By JustAFilipinaWriter

"Should I tell him??" You asked Shownu.

Both of you were in the café. Well, it was not a date since the both of you were already taken. Shownu was your bestfriend's boyfriend and your fiancé was Kihyun. Let's say it was a FRIENDLY DATE.

"You should tell him before it's too late. But we are still in the middle of our comeback promotions..." before he finished his sentence, you cut him off.

"That is why I could not tell him. It's too risky" then you sighed.

"Hmmm...just tell him Y/N" Shownu showed you his signature smile and he tapped your shoulder.

"I dont know what to say, oppa. Maybe he'll never believe me or maybe he'll leave me"

"Y/N, he cant do that and he will never ever do that. Kihyun loves you more than he loves himself. You know what, in the practice room, whenever we had practice--he always talked about you. He kept on showing us your couple photos and your..."

"Bikinis??" you glared at him.

"Y...yeah hehe"

"Damn, that boy is insane"

"Insanely in love. Look y/n, whatever happens, I'm sure he will understand it" again, he sweetly smiled.

A moment of silence had covered the both of you. You couldn't say a word and all you could do was think, think, and think.

"Yeah...I should tell him........At the right time"

Few days later..

YOUR POV

Kihyun came back home from his work. He went to Starship for his first OST recording.

"You're here" I smiled then opened the front door.

No smile painted on his face. He walked pass me and he sat on the couch, dropping his stuff on the floor.

"Babe, how was your day?" I asked him and sat next to him.

He did not answer. All I could hear was his heavy sigh and a chuckle.

"Seems that you are really tired. I'll get your sleepers upstairs" I stood up then suddenly he talked.

"Why did you do it?" his voice was cold, shaky, with a mix of anger and disappointment.

"Hmm?" I stopped on my track and turned at him.

"Why...why did you do it, y/n?!" His eyes were filled with anger. My body backed up as soon as I heard his voice. I was scared and nervous. Suddenly, I heard few steps coming from upstairs.

"Yah yah! Yoo Kihyun..what's going on?!" Wonho yelled.

"Wanna know what happened? This girl **pointing at me** fucking have a damn nerve to cheat on me" Wonho looked at me confused.

"Cheat??.." I asked him.

"Yes...You fucking cheater!"

I pressed my lips as I tried my best not to cry. But I failed.

"What is he talking about, y/n?" Wonho asked me still confused. I couldnt speak. My mind was searching for answers. I was confused and couldnt think straight.

"Y/N??"

"I..i dont know..che..cheat??..wait" I looked down, wiping my tears.

Kihyun chuckled and grabbed his bag. He took a brown envelop and opened it.

"What is this then?" He put the photos on the coffee table leaving a loud thud around the room. The others then came down from upstairs giving us their confused look.

PHOTOS??..

The photos were me and Shownu. We were in the café. Wonho scanned the photos one by one and he looked at me with his dirtiest look ever.

"Y/N, explain this. What is this?!"

"I....I..." I stuttered.

"You what?!" Kihyun yelled. I flinched in fear.

"I dont know.." I started crying.

"Is that all you can say, y/n?!" He yelled again.

"I will never cheat on you Kihyun. Whoever took those photos, it's not what you think! Shownu is my bestfriend's boyfriend. Shownu is my friend. He is like a brother to me. What made you think that I will cheat on you?!"

"Friends do not hold hands for an hour, y/n" he replied.

"But I did not...It's just holding hands. It did not mean anything!"

"Y/N! What the fuck do you mean?! You held hands with him more than we do!"

"I said there is nothing going on with us okay!!"

"Well why would you go out with him, hold hands IN THE FUCKING CAFETERIA THAT IS 15 MINS AWAY FROM OUR DORMITORY HUH?! So I would not see you huh? Tell me!!"

"FINE! If you think I cheated on you then do not change your mind! There's no use of explaining anymore. Let your thoughts eat you! I don't care anymore since you do not even bother to listen to me!!" I yelled and stormed away from the living room.

I went out. I did not care whether one of them followed me or not. All I wanted was to put my mind in peace and pour out all my anger.

It was -10° outside. I was only wearing my jogger pants, and a white tee. My body started to shiver from cold. I couldn't find any place to make my body warm, except the nearest convenience store in the corner of the road.

I entered the store and sat on the empty stall. I started hugging myself tightly and my feet started to fidget on its own.

I waited for hours to calm my mind. It was 7pm when I came in the store and sat there for a whole 3hrs without doing anything.

It was already 10:30pm and I had not eaten anything yet.

"Miss, are you okay?" The store owner asked me.

"Y..yes ahjussi" I sniffed.

"Couple problems?" He asked.

"ㅋㅋ"

"Did you eat already?" He asked.

"N..not yet"

"Here. Take this cup of noodles. No charge. Eat and keep your body warm"

"Thank you ahjussi" I bowed thanking him.

"You know. There was also this guy who loved to stay here whenever he had an argument with his fiance" I looked at him while chewing the food in my mouth.

"He went here a while ago. He had this envelope with photos. He did not show me those photos but he told me that his fiance cheated on him"

You froze. The store owner was talking about Kihyun. Every details from his mouth were exactly about Kihyun. You looked down and your tears started to fall again.

"He also told me that he loves his fiance so much. He loves his fiance more than he loves himself. But he doesnt really know why she cheated on him"

After a long talk, the store owner left me. I slurped the last drop of the noodle soup and I stood up. I was about to throw the cup in the trash when suddenly, I felt dizzy. I started limping and I lose my balance. Dropping my body on the floor and all I could remember was the store owner shouted for help.

KIHYUN'S POV

"Can you call her phone?" I asked Changkyun while handling him my phone.

"Hyung, we tried to but we couldn't reach her" Changkyun said handling back my phone.

"Fuck...I have to find her"

"After hurting her feelings, now you have that face to find her?" Shownu's voice made everyone shut their mouths, including mine.

"...Tell me Kihyun, did you even care about her?"

"Did you even ask her how was her day without you by her side?"

"She's been stuck in this four corner dormitory by herself and you have the nerve to shout at her and call her CHEATER?!"

"H...hyung.." I stuttered.

"She couldnt go outside because she didn't want you to think that she was cheating!"

"Did she ever accuse you about cheating whenever you werent around with us?"

"H..hyung stop.." Wonho grabbed Shwonu's fist as Shownu started to clench his fist with anger.

"No! Don't stop me! I want this fool to know that y/n will never cheat on him!" He pulled his fist from Wonho's hold.

"I treated her out for a coffee because she wanted to! Coffee dates are her favorite Kihyun!! dont you know that?!"

Shownu's words stabbed my heart. It was painful. My heart sank. I couldnt face him. I felt bad for yelling at Y/N.
Before I could talk, my phone suddenly rang..

"H..hello?"

"Oh are you Mr.Yoo?" an unfamiliar voice asked me.

"Yes.."

"So, we found Ms. Y/N's phone in XXXX Store. The store owner told us that she fainted and was immediately rushed to the hospital"

"W....She's in the hospital right now?"

"Yes sir.."

"Which hospital?" As soon as they gave me the address, I rushed to grab my jacket and stormed out. The others followed me and our manager drove us to the hospital.

**HOSPITAL**

"What room number is Y/N in?" I hurriedly asked the front desk.

"Give me a moment sir" I waited as she started searching for y/n's room number.

"Sir, she's in room 0514B"

"Thank you"

We took the elevator to get there. As soon as the elevator's door opened, we hurriedly went out searching for Y/N's room. And yes, we finally found it.

We all stopped on our tracks and stared at Y/N's sleeping figure. Our heart sank as we stared at her weak state.

"Are you Mr. Yoo?"

"I am.."

"Mr. Yoo, hear me out. Y/N is currently in a bad condition. She hadnt eaten anything yet. Except for a cup of noodles. Also...**flipping some pages** if she doesnt get any proper rest, her and your baby are in critical condition"

"B...baby? She's pregnant?"

"Seems that she had not told you yet huh? Yes, she is pregnant Mr. Yoo" She patted my shoulder and left us.

"Hyung! She's pregnant!" I shouted excitedly.

"I know.." Shownu answered.

"Those photos were actually the day when she finally told me she was pregnant"

"Yet you did not tell me about it.."

"You douchebag! Why would I tell you?! I'm not the one who's pregnant here" we laughed.

We entered her room quietly. We stood surrounding her bed. She was sleeping peacefully and quietly. I sat next to her and held her hand.

"Baby..please wake up" I kissed her hand.

"Baby??" I brushed her strands of her on her face and there it revealed us a beautiful face of an angel.

"Kihyun, we'll be back soon. We'll give the both you your alone time" Shownu said as they walked out from the room closing the door softly.

"Hmmm..." I heard her. She turned her head to me.

"K..Kihyun..what are you doing here?"

"Shhh shh..just take a rest" I held her hand tightly.

She was struggling to sit up. I helped her. I held her back gently and waited for her sit comfortably.

"Babe..I'm...I'm so sorry" then she started crying again.

I hugged her. Hushing her while rubbing her back.

"It's my fault Y/N"

I felt her hand brushed on my back as she hugged me back. She snuggled on my neck still crying.

"I'm so sorry. My anger took over, Y/N. I didn't let myself understand you."

She detached herself from me and she cupped my face.

"You shithead, who am I to cheat on you?" she playful asked.

"Hhahhaa..yeah you are right. Also, you cant cheat on me because...there is someone waiting in your belly now" I smiled. She smiled back.

I gave her a sweet peck on her lips.

"I miss you so much Y/N"

"I miss you too Kihyun"

She came near me, held my face, then slowly put her lips on mine. Well, our kiss was a bit heated--let's say a sweet MAKE-OUT ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

405K 12.2K 93
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
753K 17K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 38.6K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
1.3M 51.1K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...