Suffer. (Chris Brown Love St...

By princesstakeover

23 year old Ranae Collin who joins Chris Brown crew as a dancer, escapes her pass and starts her life over. B... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
Note To Readers.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.

13.

2.1K 61 31
By princesstakeover

Ranae

I slammed the door running inside the house with Chris trailing right behind me.

"MOM?!" I yelled and threw my bag on the floor.

"Upstairs!!" I heard her yell back.

I ran upstairs as fast as I could and busted inside the room.

"What happen?!"

I looked at my father who was on the bed looking worse than what I saw from earlier.

"Your father was experiencing some chest pains and I can't get him out the bed he's very weak"

"I'm fine" He said weakly.

"No your not Calvin!"

"Come on dad we have to take you to the hospital"

I grabbed his hand but he pulled away.

"I said I'm fine Ranae!"

"YOUR NOT DAD YOU NEED MEDICAL ATTENTION"

My eyes started to water. Why was he doing this ? He's acting so careless like he's doing this on purpose like he wants to die.

"Why are you doing this? I don't get it"

He didn't say anything so I just rolled my eyes and quickly walked out the door heading back downstairs. I saw my mom following me but not Chris.

Chris

I know this ain't my family or anything but I felt sad and bad for Ranae. She didn't deserve this at all or her mother! I wonder why exactly he's basically giving up on himself and his family.

"Make sure you treat my angel right" He said causing me to look at him.

"I will sir I promise"

"Don't promise something you don't know for sure son, I heard about you in the media but deep down I know your a good guy. I don't want my baby to suffer anything more, she been through enough"

I nodded.

"I understand but if you don't mind me asking, why are you resisting on getting help?"

"It's no way that I'm going to recover from this, all these years I been trying. My chance is very low-"

"That don't mean give up on your family"

"I know... but I'm just tired overall and why keep trying when you know nothing's going to change"

"I understand but just continue to do the things you suppose to be doing to show them that you take this very serious. Don't worry them. If something happen to you they're going to think it's because you didn't try"

"Your right son" He tried to sit up.

"Let me help you"

I walked over to him and helped him sit up properly on the pillow.

"Can you pass me the pills in the second drawer right here" he pointed to the nightstand.

I followed his instructions and gave it to him. He undid the jar and grabbed the water that was on the stand. He gulped the pills down and got comfortable again. He then grabbed the remote and flicked the tv on and channel surfed. By the time he figured out what he wanted to watch Ranae and Cassandra had came back in.

"I'm sorry dad" She said lowly sitting on the bed.

"It's ok angel, your friend here made me realize something, so me and your mom gon go to the hospital first thing in the morning I promise"

She smiled and hugged him tightly.

"Ok imma get going I will be over tomorrow to check on you and mom, dad promise you won't give up"

"Ok honey... I promise" Calvin said as Cassandra rubbed her back.

"I'm sorry I didn't want y'all to meet Chris this way but-"

"It's ok, chris it was nice meeting you" Cassandra shook my hand and smiled.

"You too Mr and Mrs Beniz" I smiled.

I followed Ranae and her mom out the room and down the steps to the door.

"Please call me if something happen or you need me ok? I'll be here tomorrow" She said to her mom.

"Ranae don't worry I'm going to take him to the doctors first thing in the morning if you busy you don't have to stop bye I got him" Cassandra hugged her.

She looked at me and slightly smiled then opened the door so we can leave.

Ranae

"Well I guess this is a goodnight" I said standing at my apartment door which chris walked me to.

"Yea I guess it is, I'll see you tomorrow at practice?"

"Don't come now nigga"

He laughed. Omg he is so fine.

"Don't act like you don't want me there ma"

"Yea whateva" I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"You gon be ok tho?"

Referring to my dad.

"Yea i guess imma be alright"

I was wondering what my dad said about Chris making him realize something. But I really didn't care what it was as long as my dad is agreeing to take his medication again I'm good.

"Ok well see you tomorrow"

He was about to walk away but I grabbed him and put his arms around me and gave him a tight hug.

"Thank you" I said in the crook of his neck.

"I don't know what you said to Calvin but thank you"

"No problem, don't worry Ranae I know he's going to be ok and I want you to know that too"

He looked in my eyes and I looked in his. I just wanted to give him a huge kiss but I didn't wanna give in this quick. I let go of him so he can leave.

"I would lie and say I don't wanna kiss you right now but that wouldn't be the case" he said licking his lips.

I usually hate when guys did that but when he did it, it just kinda turned me on.

At this point I was just staring at his juicy lips imagining how they would feel on mine.

"You ok Nae?"

"Then do it" I blurted out.

"Do what?"

"Kiss me"

"Are you sure?"

I thought about it again and I nodded.

He grabbed me by my neck and forced my lips onto his. He ran his tongue along my lip and I opened my mouth to allow him in. Our tongues wrestled for a few seconds, then I broke it.

"Goodnight Chris" I smiled and pushed him.

"Goodnight"

He pulled me into a hug and kissed me on my cheek. I smiled as I watched him walk down the hall to the elevator. I closed the door and went to get ready for bed.

-

Waking up to my alarm knowing that it was going to be a good day. I jumped out of bed in a good ass mood. I did my hygiene and got dress to leave for practice.

As I pulled up to the studio I saw my phone received a text. I looked at the contact and it was Sierra, I honestly forgot all about her. I slid the message over to open it and the text read

Sierra: Can you meet me at the mall sometime today so we can talk?

I know she wanted to talk about Kyrie but I didn't wanna speak of him anymore but I owed her an explanation since I did tell her I was going to help him and obviously that didn't happen.

Me: Sure, I'm available after 5

Sierra: Great

I turned my car off and grabbed my bag from the back seat. I hopped out making my way inside the studio.

"Kaittt"

She was talking to Brandon but quickly came and gave me a hug. I looked around and saw Kat wasn't here again but instead I saw Kelly.

"What is she doing here again, Chris is coming today" I said putting my bag down and sitting down.

"I don't know but I officially don't like shawty"

"Me either"

"Yo Ranae where my bro Chris at?" Brandon said interrupting.

"I don't know, why don't you call him"

"Oh I thought you would've known"

"And why is that?"

He chuckled and walked away.

"What the hell is funny?" I asked Kait.

"Listen the nigga is weird"

I chuckled and took a sip of my water but felt somebody staring at me. I looked in the corner of my eyes and it was Kelly.

"Why the fuck this bitch keep staring at me" I rolled my eyes.

"Question? Was her and Chris a thing?"

"What?"

"I mean it kinda add up why you was mad after she talked to you and why Chris was so worried"

"Wait what?? Chris worried about what? When was this? I'm so confused" I gave her this look.

"Calm down he was just asking me why you was acting like that yesterday and I put the pieces together" She shrugged.

"Oh ok"

"Yall good now tho?"

I smiled and looked at her.

"Bitch spill"

"My nigga Chris is in the buildinggggg" Brandon yelled.

I looked and saw Chris looking sexier than ever in sweats and a shirt with his baseball cap on. He literally looks cute in anything. I didn't even feel myself blushing until my cheeks started hurting. I stood up and went into the center to stretch in the mirror. I looked in the mirror to see that Kelly was dead ass staring at Chris. Im not gon lie, Kelly is a pretty girl and her body looks good but her attitude just makes her so ugly. I looked away and continued stretching. I went into a split and stretched my right leg bending all the way down.

"Woah"

I turned my head and there stood Chris. I laughed then got up to hug him.

"Heyy bighead"

"Hey sexy"

"Me? Sexy? With just spandex shorts and a sports bra?" I looked at him weird.

"Hell yeah"

I laughed and look away and saw Kelly staring. Do this hoe got a staring problem or something ?

"How you doing though"

"I would be great if this girl stop staring at me"
I crossed my arms.

"Who"

"Kelly"

He looked at her but she was on her phone now.

"I'll talk to her"

"No Chris it's ok you don't have to"

"Nahh I want to she's so weird I'll be with y'all inna minute"

I nodded and went over to where Kait was.

Chris

"Yo" I said as I walked up to Kelly.

"What" She said not taking her eyes off her phone.

"Why you here Kel?"

"Kat's not here duh"

"But I am so you can leave now"

"Why? Am I bothering you and your girlfriend?"

I clenched my jaw.

"She's not my girlfriend but yes you are bothering her stop fucking staring at her"

"Oh please I saw the way you was looking at her"

I shook my head and looked over to where Ranae was. She was laughing and goofing around. I smiled to myself because she was just so beautiful.

"I can't believe this" I snapped my head back to Kelly.

"What she have that I don't? Be honest"

"Kelly I'm not gonna do this right now"

"Damn just answer the question" She said raising her voice causing people to look including Ranae.

"Yo calm down, like I said I'm not doing this right now and you making me mad so you should just leave I know you don't even wanna be here foreal"

"And why is that?"

"Obviously your feelings are getting hurt so I wouldn't stick around if I were you"

"I can't fucking believe this!" She grabbed her purse meanwhile everybody started looking.

"I'm so stupid to believe that you and I could actually work" I saw a tear fall.

"Kel-" I tried to grab her hand but she backed away.

"Don't fucking touch me!" She yelled walking out the studio and I followed her outside.

"Why you acting like we had something?" I asked.

"I thought we did but obviously I was wrong... tell me you didn't at least feel something between us and I'll leave you alone and you don't ever have to see me again"

She came closer to me and looked me in my eyes.

"Yea we chilled a while back but after you started acting like we was a couple I told you we wasn't gon do that and I shut that shit right down but after that I only started to call you for a quick nut and you knew that" I shrugged.

Another tear fell from her eye and she looked away.

"Ok" she simply said then walked away.

I was about to walk back into the studio but I decided to take a quick smoke. After this shit, I needed one. I pulled the cigarette box out and grabbed one. I took my lighter and lit it inhaling it then slowly blowing the smoke out.
-
"So what you doing later?"

"Well I'm about to go meet Sierra but after I don't know maybe just go home and sleep or go see my dad but I'm really tired"

"Kyrie sister?"

"Yea she wanna talk about some things"

"Can I come by later then?" I smirked.

"If you want I guess"

"Bet" I said leaning off her car.

"See you later" She smiled.

"Bye Ranae"

Ranae

I sat in the food court waiting for Sierra to come. She said she was on her way but that was an hour ago. I picked up my phone to text her again but I looked up and saw her walking up.

"There was traffic"
She took off her shades and sat down. Her eyes were red and she looked drained out.

"No worries" I said drinking the rest of my chick fil a lemonade.

"So wassup, what you wanted to talk about" I asked.

"I think you already know who rather than what I wanna talk about"
I nodded knowing exactly what she was talking about.

"Listen I'm sorry Sierra, I know I told you I was going to help your brother but as you can see that didn't work out"

"What happen between y'all two?"

"Umm well things were going great until one day we really got into it because he was drunk and some physical stuff happened"

"You promised"

"I know Sierra but-"

"No I'm tired of people saying they're going to do this and that but always end up with some shitty excuse"

"Maybe I need to break it down for you, Kyrie fucking hit me more than once and you think I'm going to stick around?" I sat up.

She rolled her eyes and looked down.

"I tried to save him but he didn't wanna be saved"

"Your just like the rest of them" She said.

"Excuse me?"

"Your just like the other girls he went with just up and leave, why did you really go with him in the first place? Was it because of his money or just to fuck him?"

I looked at her in disbelief and shook my head.

"Are you ok?"

"Do it look like I'm ok? I haven't seen my brother since a couple weeks ago he won't answer my calls, my parents have been arguing almost everyday and I got fired for drinking on the job so yea life's great"

"I'm so sorry Sierra"

"Whatever" She said and got up.

"I hope you don't think this is my fault"

"It's not all your fault but you was the last straw"
I sighed as I watched her walk away.
-
"Coming!" I said putting my plate of spaghetti down.

I opened the door and there stood Chris in his hoodie and shades on.

"Chris it's dark outside why do you have shades on"

"Girl if you don't let me in"

I laughed and opened the door to let him in then locked it back. 

"What you got on?" He said looking at my booty shorts.

"My pajamas I just got out the shower"

He looked at me up and down.

"What you cooking?" He said walking towards the kitchen.

"Spaghetti, you want some?"

"Hell yeah"

I laughed and made him a plate.

"Here you go fatty"

"Thank you sexy" He said blowing kisses.

I sat next to him on the couch and focused on the movie that was on.

"So did you get to talk to Sierra?"

"Yea" I said dull.

"What's wrong?"

"She hates me because I didn't keep my promise and thinks I'm one of the reasons Kyrie is gone"

"Gone?"

"Yea she hasn't seen him in a couple weeks"

"Well it's not your fault, his actions made things this way" He said grubbing.

"That's what I tried to tell her"

It got quiet for a second but I started talking again.

"What's going on with you and Kelly?"

"Nothing at all"

"Why was she acting like that earlier?"

"She thought we could be more but I didn't want to plus I like someone else so yea" He said putting his now empty plate on the table.

"You like someone else? Dang I thought I had a shot..oh well"

"Oh so you is digging breezy?" He smirked and drunk some water I gave him.

"Maybe" I smiled looking at him.

He scooted closer to me and grabbed my hand to kiss it.

"Well breezy digging you" He said looking in my eyes.

I got closer to him and leaned in to kiss him. I felt this funny feeling in my stomach as I continued to kiss him. I brushed it off and climbed on top of his lap straddling him as our tongues wrestled in each other's mouth. I then pulled away completely out of breath.

"I want you"

"You sure?"

I bit my lip and nodded.

He smiled and grabbed my face to kiss me again but in the process of him doing that you lifted me up and carried me upstairs to my room. He calmly laid me on the bed breaking the kiss.

"You got a condom?"

"Top drawer" I pointed to the nightstand.

He went to the drawer and grabbed one of the Trojans I had. He took his shirt off leaving him in his sweatpants. I bit my lip taking in the view of his body. I then took my shirt and shorts off and climbed under the cover. He climbed in on top of me and began kissing me again. He laid me back and started kissing on my neck working his way down the center of my body. He got to my waist and started slowly pulling my underwear off revealing my shaved punani. He rubbed his fingers up and down my thigh the stuck one finger inside.

"Babygirl you already wet"

He began thrusting in and out causing me to make little moans. He then went down lower and started planting kisses on my thigh.

"Chris?"

"Huh"

"This might be weird but I never got my you know"

"You never got ya pussy ate?"

"No" I lifted my head up and looked down at him.

He smirked and starting kissing my thighs again.

"I'll take care of her"

I laid back down and closed my eyes. He then did a couple licks teasing me.

"Chris stopp"

He licked it one last time then started sucking on my clit.

"Ahhhh" I moaned out.

He put on finger inside me and starting flicking his tongue which felt amazing. He did this for a couple more seconds until I came. He then climbed back up to me and starting kissing me as I pulled his pants down and he unhooked my bra. He grabbed the condom and ripped the wrapper off with his teeth then threw it somewhere. He put it on and kissed me again. He then slowly slid himself inside of me. I gasp feeling how big he was. He was definitely bigger than Kyrie I knew that fasure.

He went at a slow pace for a lil then started speeding up.

"Oh my goshhh" I moaned.

I grabbed the sheets holding on tight. He lifted my leg to put it on his shoulder and started to go deeper.

"Shit shittt deeper"

I didn't think it was possible for him to but he did. He kissed my neck and started to go a lil faster.

"I'm bouta cum" I yelled out.

"Hold it babygirl" He said out of breath.

"I can't chris I can't"

He pounded in and out then pulled out as we both came at the same time. He fell back next to me trying to catch his breath. He pulled me closer to him and kissed my back. Something tells me I was going to be extra sore in the morning. I smiled thinking about what just happened then closed my eyes and soon felt myself drifting off to a deep sleep.

________________________________

Vote💕
Comment🗣

THOUGHTS>>

1. Is it really Ranae fault what's happening with Kyrie?
2. Is Kelly gone for good?
3. Is Ranae and Chris moving to fast?

Kelly in the MM (multimedia)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 2.5K 14
CHRIS BROWN IMAGINES ALL ABOUT SEX FOR TEAM BREZZY HOPE YOU ENJOY IT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE,AND RECOMMEND MY STORY LOVE:ANNA
22.6K 1K 23
Description In Story. As of 2/21 CUT SHORT.
Mirage By ♡

Fanfiction

323K 7.6K 32
A series of Chris Brown imagines. (est. 2015)
74.8K 2.4K 35
Battling her demons due to the loss of her father, Snowlene moves to Chicago to live with her fashion icon, aunt. During this time, she runs into RnB...