Hiraeth SS ( Complete)

By metoniaa98

it's my frustration on the Vanwass track..( Rikara centric) Home is where the heart is goes the age old sayin... More

Prologue( more of a rant skip the huge rant to find the prologue below)
Don't worry about me (Shot-1)
Love in the dark( Shot-2)
I am not nothing( Shot-4)
I've questions. ( Shot-5)
Alternative Ending ... shot(bonus)-6 ( Unspoken words)
promo
shot-7(1)( bonus shot) Hurts like hell
shot-7 (2) ( bonus shot) come back home
shot-7 (3) ( bonus shot) come back home
A/n knock knock

I am not nothing( Shot -3)

2.8K 161 39
By metoniaa98

Merry Christmas 🎅🎅💓💓💞 have a blessed Christmas 😁. I was planning of updating Just give me a reason but I'm just not getting the motivation.. cause my head is filled with frustration. So here it is another part of HIRAETH.. will try and update just give me a reason by the end of the day no promises 😄

************************************************************************

"No one ever made me feel
As small you did
No one made me feel as cursed
I'd lie awake in bed
Just staring at the ceiling
Wondering if the things would get worse

I was trapped under your thumb
Believing when you called it love
But i will forgive myself and start to let it go
Accept that who you chose to be
Was out of my control
And though it might be hard to
Begin again
I'll write myself a brand new story
With a happy end
I survived
So tonight
I am talking back my life
And I'll show you that I'm not nothing"
- I'm not nothing ( Beth Crowley)

He was too shocked to even decipher the things going around him, it was Rudy who brought him out of his reverie by calling him out.

Rudy said- O ap Gauri Bhabi ke pass jao. She needs you .( O go to Gauri bhabi.. she needs you).

Om nodded and saw Pinky leaving and he remembered her vile words to his voice, he remembered the amount of pain in his wife's voice .

He said- Rukiye Choti Maa..( stop mother( small)).

Pinky said- ab kya hai Omkara?( Now what Omkara?)

Om got irked and said- apki himmat kaise hue Gauri se aise baat krni ki? Apko koi hak nahi banta.( How dare you talk to Gauri like that? You've no right .

Pinky smiled sarcastically and said- Oh my Mata! Ab Gauri ke pati mujhe sunyaga. Ek baat bato Om tum kis hak se bol rahe ho? Kyunki Gauri ne tells kiya hai ki tumhare thape wali biwi hai. Aur thape wali biwi ke liye khade kyun ho rahe ho?( Oh! My Mata now Gauri's husband will give me an earful. Om tell one thing with what right are you speaking for her? Because Gauri has said that she's just a tag/ stamp wife .. so why are you standing for your stamp/ tag wife?)

Om became quiet as it hit hard. This it for Rudy his dam had broken he couldn't hear another word against his Gauri Bhabi.

He shouted at the top of his voice saying- Meri Bhabhi ke bare me tameez se baat kriye choti maa. Koi thapa Nahi hai voh.. kon kis ke naam pr thapa hai voh hum sab jante hai. Shayad ap bhul Gaye hai . Pr mein nahi bhula Hun ki apne ....( Talk with respect for my sister in law. She's no tag/ stamp. Everyone knows whose is a stamp/tag on relations. You may've forgotten. But I've not forgotten that you...)

Om knew where he was heading towards Shivay's illegitimacy ficaso, so he hushed Rudy saying- Rudy in warning..

But what he didn't know today Rudy ain't keeping quiet, Rudy said- kya Rudy O? Bacha ho chup ho jao. Mein shayad Umar mein chota hunga. Par ap sab bacho Jaise ladte rehte ho. Agar bada Hona bacho Jaise ladna hota hai toh mujhe Nahi Bana bada.. mein chota he khush Hun.. thak chuka Hun rooz ke yeh jhagadon dekhar. Ap sab bhul gaye hain ki hum sab family hai. Pr ap log Roz talwar leke khade rehte hai ladne ke liye. Ap sab ko sabhalta kon hai? Nahi malum ap logon ko mein bata Hun .Gauri Bhabi.. mein Anika Bhabi ke bohat respect krta hun. Pr am sorry to say that jitna Gauri bhabi strong hai utna Anika Bhabi strong hai. Aur agar kisne ne bhi meri Bhabhi ke khilaf kuch bola toh mein tolerate Nahi krunga. Chahe voh O kyun na ho.. ( what Rudy O? You're kid be quiet. I maybe younger in age compared to you all. But you all fight like kids. And if growing up means fighting like kids then am happy being a kid. Am tired with these regular arguments. All of you have forgotten were a family. But you guys are always ready to fight with your swords drawn out. Who takes care of you ? You don't know no worries I'll tell you... Gauri Bhabhi. I respect Anika Bhabi a lot but am sorry to say that Gauri Bhabhi is more strong than her . And if anyone says a word against my Bhabhi I wouldn't tolerate. Be it O ). And he threw the valuable procelian vase and left in anger towards his room.

Everyone were dazed no one had every guessed the amount of anger Rudy had within him. Om was the first one to recover his brother had show them the mirror how they were behaving like unsupervised kids. He felt ashamed and who was handling these supposed adults, Gauri a kid herself.

He rushed towards their room he knew she would be broken and she needs him. He saw the room engulfed in darkness and he heard muffled cries , his heart sank.

Gauri said in a small hoarse voice- Rudy bhaiya please light of kriye ankh mein chubh rahi.. aur hum theekh Hain. Ap chinta mat kriye... Hum dabaang Gauri hai. ( Rudy bhaiya please turn off the lights it it's hurting my eyes . And yeah am alright .. you don't need to worry.. am dabang Gauri.) She ended with a sarcastic laugh..

For the first time in months felt the pain beneath her words. He turned off the light . And moved towards the place where she lay on the bed. He gently kept a hand on her back and she whimpered in pain.. he immediately withdrew his hand, worried he called out - Gauri.

She was surprised for a moment he was here, or was it again one of her day dreams she thought. Gauri - he called out again ..

She immediately got up and turned on the bed side lamp and said in disbelief- Omkaraji ap?.. ( Omkaraji you?)..

It was more of question Om realized.. He said - voh ..mein...( That ..me..) .. Gauri smiled sarcastically thinking this man was a bank of words but when he was with her he was always short of words . He had all the words in the world to accuse her but to apologize he had none.. if not apologize at least defend himself..

Gauri asked- kuch chaiye tha apko? Chai? File? Apka purse left drawer mein hai... Aur apki sari recent meeting files right drawer mein hai.. kya Dadi bula rahi hai? Ya papaji? Ya Jhanvi maaji?.. hum Dekh kr ate hai.( You need something? Tea? File? Your purse is in the left drawer and all your recent meeting files in the right drawer.. is Daadi calling me? Or papaji? Or Jhanvi maaji? Lemme check) and she got up with a jolt ignoring her every pain. Because she wanted to avoid him.

She didn't have anymore energy left in her to fight with him or listen to anymore hurtful words. She needed time to recharge herself. She needed to prepare herself mentally for everything. And her body wasn't helping her, her pelvic pain was at its zeinth, so was her stomach pain, her body was burning with fever.

Om was surprised that she immediately asked if he wanted something, he felt offended . She was asking him as if she was the maid of the house not his wife. He decided to clear out everything today, because this restlessness was eating him. He ran behind her and before she could reach the door, she blacked out.

He instinctually held her and called her out- Gauri tum theekh ho? ( Gauri are you alright?)

On contact with her bare body he realized she was burning with fever. He held her tight and carried her to the bed. And said- Tumne ne bataya Nahi ki tumhari tabiyat kharab?( You didn't say you aren't feeling well?)

Gauri smiled and said- humne batya tha. Omkaraji pr shayad apko dilchaspi Nahi thi( I told you Omkariji but you weren't interested).

He was ashamed as he recalled today's event when she informed about her health..

He said- mein doctor ko call krta hun.( I'll call the doctor).

Gauri said- jarorat Nahi hai . Hum theekh ho jayenge.. Hume Aram krne dijiye . Please ( no need. I'll be okay.. lemme rest. Please)..

Om realized she wasn't liking his presence so he decided to leave and confront her. When he went out he saw Rudy Coming with a bowl of soup. He looked at his brother with pity and went inside the room.. Om just stood outside pacing back and forth waiting for his brother to come out so that he could know about his wife's health.

Gauri was first relectuant , but then Rudy forcibly made her finish the soup.. And he was about to leave when she asked him- mat jaiye Rudy bhaiya..( please don't go Rudy bhaiya).

Rudy's heart melted hearing the plea and he kept the bowl aside and said- doctor ke pass Nahi jana bhabi ?( Don't wanna go to doctor Bhabhi?).

Gauri said- Nahi bas hum Aram krna chahte hai. Hum thak chukhe Rudy bhaiya. Bohat dard hota hai( I just wanna rest. Am tired Rudy bhaiya.. it hurts a lot.) And she began crying not being able to control herself..

Rudy knew what was she referring he just took her in a brotherly hug. And that is when a curiouskara pepped by opening the door. Because Rudy was taking a lot of time. He was surprised to see his brother and his wife crying. Had he failed to notice something he thought which Rudy had noticed. He shut the door. Rudy couldn't control his tears seeing his Bhabi 's cum sister's condition.

He just didn't have words to comfort her he gently broke the hug and kept her head on his lap and gently stroked her hair.

And said- ap chaile jaiye Gauri Bhabi.( You go away Gauri Bhabi) .

Gauri was confused and said- kyun ? ( Why?)

Rudy said - apko koi deserve Nahi krta. Koi apki value Nahi janta hai. Sab apko hurt krte rehte hai. O bhi.. vaise bhi Shivay Bhaiya aur Anika Bhabhi kuch dinon mein vapas arahe hai. Apko kon Yaad krega?( No one deserves you . No one values you.. everyone hurts you .. even O. Otherwise also Shivay Bhaiya and Anika bhabhi are coming back in a few days .. who'll remember you?) .

Silent tears were shed on both sides . Gauri composed herself and said- aise Nahi hota hai Rudy bhaiya( it's not like that Rudy' Bhaiya)..

A frustrated Rudy asked- toh kaise hota hai Gauri Bhabi? Please kisko bhi defend mat kro.. ap is Ghar ki bahu ho Nahi ki servant.. Gauri chai Lao, Gauri meri file, Gauri tumhe Nahi malum ki? tum khanna bana ata hai kya??.. sadchap ladki?? Meri life ki pareshaniyan mat badhao?? Bas Bhabi mein kab ha chodh hota yeh ghar chodke.. mein aur Nahi Dekh sakta ..( then how is it Gauri Bhabi? Don't defend anyone.. Gauri get my tea.. Gauri my file.. Gauri you don't know? You don't know how to cook? Low class girl??  Don't increase my life's problem? Enough bhabi I would've left this house long back.. I can't see it anymore  )

Gauri and gently sequeezed Rudy's hand and Said- thank you Rudy bhaiya . Hum Aram krna chahte hai.( Thank you Rudy bhaiya.. I wanna rest).

Rudy knew she was trying to avoid the conversation because both didn't have a clue where would it lead to.

Before leaving he said- Yaad rakhiyega .. ap Jo bhi decide krogi Rudy hamesha apke Saath hoga .  Kyunki mein pehle apka Bhai hun.( Always remember.  Whatever you decide I'll always be with you. Because first I'm your brother).

Gauri nodded.. and Rudy found an over curious Om outside and he kept a sympathetic hand on his shoulder.

Om asked- is she alright?

Rudy replied- no..

Om was about to rush inside when Rudy stood in front of the door and said- you've done enough O. Let her be.. let her rest..

Om was offended and said- I'm her husband.

Rudy said- husband huh!! But remember I'm her brother I won't tolerate a tear in her eye ...

And Om left the house in anger...  And finally he came back home in the evening.. He rushed towards their room to check on her . But he was surprised to not find her there. Then he saw the bathroom light on he knocked the door and called out- Gauri.

He waited for her to answer back , but she didn't he was worried. He waited for her to come out  but when she didn't he. He knocked the door once again .  In fear he tried to open the door , he turned the knob and the door clicked open , he thanked his lucky stars..

But what he saw next shook him. His supposed  wife lying on the floor lifeless, her lip were bright red in colour and her white kurta had stains of blood .

************************************************************************
That's all for now😊. Promo- I'm not nothing ( part-4) PS-  like some of you had asked why didn't Om stand for Ri? The matter was that it was just too much for him to absorb so he remained mum to be precise in a world of his own until Rudy bought him out of the reverie.. and he tried standing for her but was shut by pinky ponky who hit a nerve?? Reality check kind of .  And his hesitation is intact with his character as far as I believe because whenever he knows he's at fault or something wrong with him and Ri he's always short of words. Plus I really wanted Rudy to stand for Ri like he stood for Anika. Ruri 's bond is necessary for the future.. the final confortation will happen in the next part , most probably the next part will be the last.. I just couldn't fit in everything in this part... and yeah Gauri is not gonna die.. so  relax.. 😊.. That's my rant end.. 

Plz do leave your suggestions. Am sorry if it ain't up to your expectations. Plz do cmnt and vote it motivates me to jot further.

Thanks for reading regards Ana 😊💙..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

602 62 5
Our lives comprise of various human interactions-- some which leaves a lasting impression, while others leave scarring ones. Some people come into y...
23.9K 1K 40
๐˜๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ด...
25.1K 1.6K 34
As they say matches are made in heaven.... there definitely is someone out there for you, all you need to do is find that special one..!!. But what h...
26.8K 2.1K 13
Short story on Rikara. "I hate you" she shut her eyes and screamed at him. "But I love you" he confessed for the first time. Her eyes widen on his...