Stranger Things Imagines

By stellarke

Imagines for the TV show Stranger Things Request through PM :) โค= neutral ๐Ÿ’“= fluff ๐Ÿ’™= sad/angsty More

Billy Hargrove--- Science Partnerโค
Steve Harrington--- Jackass๐Ÿ’“
Jonathan Byers--- Cool? Cool. ๐Ÿ’“
Billy Hargrove--- God Calls๐Ÿ’“
Steve Harrington--- Wrong Side๐Ÿ’“
Jonathan Byers---Late๐Ÿ’“
Billy Hargrove--- Bad Dreams๐Ÿ’“
Steve Harrington--- Skippin' Stones๐Ÿ’“
Billy Hargrove--- Maybe Later?โค
Steve Harrington--- Go๐Ÿ’“

Jonathan Byers--- Games๐Ÿ’“

8.1K 141 7
By stellarke

Hey guys! Tysm for reading this book! I know I don't update lots but I'll try,
Also,
I'm funding a game called "The Edge of the Sky" or "Edge of the Sky" so if you could give it a download for me that would be awesome! It's a choice-simulated game based off of your own choices you make! It's very complex, and interesting and has beautiful art.
Please download and rate it for me!! Tysm!❤❤
If you wanna know more, PM me!
-Stef

You were heading home with your friend Jonathan who lets you stay at his place for a few nights when you get into a fight with your parents.
It's hard and Jonathan understands that, that's why he lets you.

You're very thankful for him.

One night you got kicked out by your dad and for about 5 hours you were sitting on the sidewalk, waiting for superman, you guess.

And there he was.

Jonathan.
Awkward, shy, arts kid walks up to you.

"Hey, eh, um..." He swallowed. "I saw what happened."

"And? What's it to 'ya?" You frowned and kicked a rock his way.

"N-nothing!" He spoke defensively. "Um, I mean... I don't think you should sit out here all night." He cleared his throat.

"Then what do you suggest, wise guy? Does it look like theres a free hotel down the street?" You furrowed your brows staring up at him. He just stared back. "Idiot." You said under your breath.

"You can stay at my place till your parents settle things?" He offered and you rolled your eyes.

"Yeah right. I didn't take you for that type of guy, Byers. Gross." You crossed your arms over your chest.

"No, no no, not like that. I-um, you can sleep on my bed and I can take the floor or couch... Look, I'm just trying to be nice." He shrugs his hands into his jean's pockets.

"Hmm..." You narrowed your gaze. You lifted up your hand for him.

He hesitantly helped you to your feet.

"Thank you... Now, let's go." You smiled and looped your arm through his happily.

You crunch along the forest floor, riddled with sticks leaves and bugs.

"Does your mom like me?" You wonder out of no where.

"Hm? Oh, yes. Yes she does. Why?" Jonathan furrows his brows.

"I dunno... I just... My parents would never let me take in a stray cat let alone a stray kid." You chuckle quietly.

"She's been there. She understands where you're coming from... Her father used to be very mean to her, like yours... She feels empathy." He shrugs and you nod.

"So..." You start.

"How's Will?" You add.

"Great. He loves you, y'know? Cause you're the only one he can beat at his board games." Jonathan laughs to himself and you drop your jaw.

"That little..... Wow. I declare a rematch." You smile while pretending to be infuriated.

"Game nights are on Fridays, my dear (Y/n)." He rolls his eyes.

"Well, Thursday deserves some games don't you think? C'mon, let's show that little rascal what we're made of!" You grab Jonathan's hand a run through the forest to get home quicker and hopefully beat Will at something.

Thanks for reading!

Again:

Please check out "Edge of the Sky" in the app store and download it for the demo release.

New updates in January 2018.

-Stef

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.4K 399 80
imagines from all seasons! requests are open! !!STRANGER THINGS SPOILERS!!
428 76 7
โ and I try to be ๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก, but I wanna ๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐’๐‚๐€๐‘๐˜ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ ๐จ๐œ ๐ฑ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐จ...
20.1K 515 17
๐€ ๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐’๐ญ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž ๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐จ๐ง ๐ฑ ๐Ž๐‚ ๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ ๐–๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ๐’ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐...
505K 6.7K 30
mike, dustin, will, lucas, eleven, max, jonathan, billy, steve, eddie, & robin!! ____________________________________ i'm trying to make this as gend...