The Cold Star |Seventeen FF |

By BlueChipMochi

☆Highest rank : #3 Seventeen #9 Hoshi #1 Depress #6 Wonwoo #3 Jun #1 Sebong #14 dk #4 Hoshi ☆NEWEST RANK : #2... More

1: Rude
2: Uncle
3: Beginning
4: Lie
5: Unexpected
7: Choked
8: Secret
9: Project
10: Stay
11: Sick
12: Nightmare
13: Limp
14: Care
15: Gang
16: Past
17: Miss
18: Night trip
19: Reunion
20: Calamity
21: No one
•ANNOUNCEMENT•
22 : Sleep
23: Suspiscious
24: Ignored
25: Rashes
26: Book
27: Regret
28: Monday
29: 3 Years Ago
30: Feeling
31: Crush
32: Dating
33: Fall
34: Pretty
35: Despise
36: Kill
37: Planned
38: Now
39: Coward
40: Stranger
41: IQ test
42: Forever
43: Past lover
44: Triggering
45: Kind
46: Little date
47: Report
48: Hope
49: Monster
50: A mess
51: Hae
52: Empty
53: Apology
54: Healing
55: Special
56: Game on
57: Ice Cream
58: Aware
59: Proud
60: Decision
61: Trust
62: Emergency
63: Out of time
64 : Home
65: Not anymore
66: The Favour
67: Favourite girl
68: Final
THANKS TO

6: Detention

4.2K 126 25
By BlueChipMochi

"Mingyu...?" I mumbled but still audible to him.

He turned to look at me with a lazy and sleepy expression before he smirked arrogantly when our eyes met.

"Gosh! What life is this?" I whined making all the students gazed shifted to me.

"Kim Haeun, any problem?" Mr.Kang asked.

"Hell- no. Everything's okay" I said as he nodded and excuse himself out from the class.

I sighed and place my head down on the table.

I felt omnious about this...

--------------------

AUTHOR POV:

"MY PRECIOUS ASS!" You screamed as you stretched out your arms and getting up from 2 hours sit.

"What time is it now?" You asked but no one respond. You looked up to see a long empty hallway infront you. Exactly, talking to yourself again.

You dugged out your phone from the pocket to only find its was shutted down. While walking through the hallway you switched on the phone again and wait for it to start.

You were on your way out of the building when someone grabbed your wrist and pulled you to the back of the building.

A small yelped left your mouth when he pulled you too sudden and you know from his back it was Mingyu.

He pinned you against the wall while locked his eyes with you.

"Hey, Haeun or I could say Haneul?"

"What do you want freak?" you said calmly, as usually you will react agressive but you was not feeling up to it.

There was no point in screaming cause you knew there were no one in the school in this hour except for the troublesome students who got detention, like you.

"I can't believe this! Kim Haeun?" Mingyu looked at me.

"Me too. I even don't believe myself."

"Did you just lie to me about your name?" He hissed.

"What? Did you just trust the person who you met for the first time?" You betterly pouted crossing your arms.

"So your name is really Kim Mingyu" You were impressed.

"I never expect this would happen" He whispered in deep low voice , sending shivers down your spine.

"Expect what?"You acted dumb.

"I knew from the start that we'll see again"He said.

His face was only an inched with yours and if there was any movement from you, you guys probably would be kissing.

An absurd breath out your lips as you looked away,"Out of all school, why here?"

That moment when he chuckled and grabbed your chin so your face was facing him again.

"Some call it destiny and some call it meant to be. Which one do you prefer?" He asked while smiling arrogantly showing his canine tooth. Damn attractive..

"I prefer to kill that fucking for person who made it up. So now, get off my way! " You replied as you slowly to start snap out of your trance.

"You're no fun. I prefer both". He said.

"See my face carefully. Do I look care for that?" You pushed his chest.

"Hmm.. you quite pretty and cute but life is fair your personality is bad. Really bad."He commented checking on you up and down.

"Who are you to judge my personality?" You menaced.

"I'm Kim Mingyu" He replied tilting his head to side before pinned you against the wall again.

"I don't fucking mind if we're doing this but I wanna go ho-"

You were cut off by a phone call from yours and that was Hoshi.

"Hoshi?" He was surprised he saw the ID caller, taking a step back.

"Are you guys close? Isn't your first day in this school?" His brow knitted.

He did not know Hoshi is your cousin because he was asleep when you were introducing yourself at class before.

He missed that information.

You rolled your eyes and said,"Yes it's Hoshi and today is my first day. But look, what you did to me on my first day here?" You bitterly pouted not even broke the eye contact with him.

"Isn't this too harsh to treat the new student? Maybe you should learn how to respect people." You leaned closer to his face and slightly touched his sturdy chest.

His eyes grew bigger as he gulped looking at you moving closer. It was when you knocked his nose with your hard scarnium making him to back off and yelped.

He touched his nose while his mouthed parted open.

"Bye hoe see ya!" You laughed softly and pushed his chest before walked away from him.
_________________
HAEUN POV:

"I'm home!" I closed the door behind me and slipped out from my shoes.

"Hey princess!"Hoshi greeted from the couch waving his hand.

"Red headed boy why are you here?"I asked.

"You're so dead"

"Why-"

I got cut off by uncle who almost immediately ran from the kitchen to stand in front of me.

"My lovely niece! I'm so proud of you."He smiled and pulled me into a hug. My eyes blinked in confuse.

"Detention on the first day?! Wahhh!!"He said sarcastically with a smug after pulled off.

"I'm proud of myself too." I crossed my arms.

"Haeun-ah, I just hope this is will be the last school of yours until you graduate."

"I hope so,"

"Not gonna happen.." Hoshi mumbled making me triggered.

"Oh, Did you meet Hoshi at school?"uncle asked.

"Yeah, we're classmate." I muttered, almost half-heartedly.

"That's great. You can take care of this crazy punk infront for me, right Hoshi? "Uncle Jaehun said in sarcastic tone,turning his head to Hoshi.

"No, thanks. I can take care of myself." I rolled my eyes.

"Like I insisted though." Hoshi talked back.

I looked at him before swirled around to upstairs.

"Wait! Yah! Where are you going?"uncle hollered.

"Shower? I'm tired and smelt like skunk." I sighed making Hoshi snorted into laugh.

"Fine, take a shower and rest. I'm gonna cook"He smiled and went to the kitchen.

I was about to take another step when Hoshi yelled from the living room.

"Why did you get detention huh?"

"Umm why would you think a bad student get detention?" I asked back and peeked to him.

"I was so regret to let them know you're my cousin. "He groaned.

"I don't give a fuck about that, you don't even have any fame in that school."

"At least, I'm better than you!"

"I called it as a transfering warming party! Getting detention on first day.. woah!"I exclaimed faking the excitement.

"Party my ass! Crazy woman!"He scoffed

"Chilli head!"

"Stopped both of you!" Hoshi and I held back our breathed sharing a shrugged when uncle shouted from the kitchen. His voice was cleared with anger.

"Haeun go take a shower and we eat dinner together! Hoshi you too!"

----------------------------

After I had finished my dinner, and washed the dishes , I decided to go for jog with Hoshi at Han River park as he insisted.

"Hyung! We're going to jog!"

Aftet getting a reply from him, Hoshi closed the door and came beside me. We started to walk side by side as he wore his hoodie cap.

"Yah, why are you calling him hyung? He's your uncle!" I asked him.

"Why? It's not even wrong."Hoshi replied.

"You make him feel he is still young. Look, he almost forty but he didn't get married yet. It's all because of you making him felt that he still so young and wild,"

"You know what, he would get expire if he did not meet a good woman by now." I told looking at him as he laughed like an idiot.

As we were talking, we already walked out of the residence.

"Expire?!" Hoshi cracked up causing me to cock an eyebrow with him.

"Yah, our uncle is a human. Why would he get expired huh?"His eyes disappear as he laughed.

"You know what I meant Hosh. Like expire, that thing is expired." I explained making him stopped laughing and looked at me sternly.

"Ahhh.. that thing! "He said ,deep in realization.

Hoshi and I became silent for seconds, before we snorted thinking about uncle Jaehun. He laughed again.

"True.. but I don't give a fuck about that!"He shrugged.

"Yah! If he was married who's gonna take care of you?"

"Whatever it is, stop calling him 'hyung' and call him uncle!" I snapped causing his eye-smile almost immediately faded.

"Hyung is the one who wants me to call him hyung! Agh, why are you getting angry?" He pouted cutely.

"No reason."I shrugged as his face turned to the annoyed expression.

------------
THIRD POV:

"Where's that chilli boy?"Haeun groaned glancing at her watch.

It was been awhile since Hoshi went to toilet but he never come back making Haeun became triggered.

She pulled out her phone from her pocket and called Hoshi. After three rings, he picked it up.

"Hoshi-yah, where the fuck are you?"She asked.

"Mianhae,-"She heard him mumble.

"but the toilet nearby is under construction so I've to go further." He explained causing her to heave a sighed.

"I'll wait you at the bridge." She groaned before put an end to the call.

After some minutes of walking towards the bridge she mentioned to Hoshi, her throat felt dry and thirsty. Besides, she was tired from the jog plus haven't take any sip of water to hydrate her back.

Thats when she decided to go to get a can of cold cola instead of water from vending machine.
Haeun slot her coins into the coin hole, and pressed button for cola.

Haeun was wearing her favourite black cap as she will always wear the cap everytime she goes to jog or work out. It covered half of her face where only tip nose and her plump lips can be seen.

When it says -her favourite, that means alot to her. It was because the cap was a gift from someone, she used to know.

She let out a soft sound of relieved at the feeling of cold cola that going through her throat, leaving her shivered from the bubble gas.

"Grrr" She pushed her head to the back while closed an eye as she took another sip.

"I see you always spend your time here." A person said.

She immediately looked at the person next to her to only found Mingyu.

______
(A/N : I'm sorry this chapter is crap like shiteu! Horrible on making the ending of chapter but I'll try to improve my writing for the next chaps. I hope you guys enjoy!?*cough*)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.1K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
482K 18.4K 69
She's a girl that lost her family in the blink of eye without hints with a sudden conflicts. She use two identities in order to find her family back...
13.5K 307 43
[Completed] Most of them loved for what she was, well some hated too . While many wanted to make their way through her heart but there was already so...
93.5K 4.3K 38
In which Jeon Wonwoo and I sort of got married... in a parallel world, yes! Between the time when I had to work extra harder than how I expected to f...