Falling for a Star (Completed)

De Soshi_baby05

This is a gender bender SNSD Fanfic Mainly YulSic!! Story of two different people who fell in love in an unex... Mais

Characters
Chapter 1: The CEO
Chapter 2: The Superstar
Chapter 3: Happy Trip
Chapter 4: Taeny Fever
Chapter 5: Random
Chapter 6: Angry Sica
Chapter 7: Is it Real? (M)
Chapter 8: Fight Again
Chapter 9: Back Again (M)
Chapter 10: Missing the Ice Princess
Chapter 11: Hello Paris
Chapter 12: Lovers in Paris (M)
Chapter 13: Too Much Sugar (M)
Chapter 14: Meeting His Parents
Chapter 15: Surprise Announcement!!
Chapter 16: Clingy Tiffany, Sneaky YulSic (M)
Chapter 18: Meeting Her Family
Chapter 19: Is It Taeny No more?
Chapter 20: YulSic Unite!
Chapter 21: Finally!!
Chapter 22: Baby Reveal (M)
Chapter 23: YulSic Is Love
Chapter 24: Baby Krystal No More
Chapter 25: YulSic vs. Krystal?
Chapter 26: Time to Heal
Chapter 27: A Scandal (M)
Chapter 28: Denying and Confirming
Chapter 29: Getting Worse
Chapter 30: What really Happened..
Chapter 31: Together Again
Chapter 32: Competition & Petty Fights..
Chapter 33: Hana, Dul, Set... Let's Go!!
Chapter 34: YulKrys Moments
Chapter 35: Welcoming Baby Taeny!!
Chapter 36: YulSicKrys..
Chapter 37: Getting Some Excercise!! (M)
Chapter 38: What will Happen??
Chapter 39: Tears, Tears, and More Tears!!
Chapter 40: The Aftermath
Chapter 41: Another Randomness!!
Chapter 42: Triplet's Birthday + SuStal Moment!
Chapter 43: YulSic Nuptials!
Chapter 44: Their Honeymoon Gone Wrong!
Chapter 45: Their Honeymoon for real part 1 (M)
Chapter 46: Their Honeymoon for real part 2 (M)
Chapter 47: Kwon Family's New Home + Sad Krystal
Chapter 48: The Kwon's Life!!
Chapter 49: Jessica's Visceral Feelings
Chapter 50: Krystal's Back with the Kwon's
Chapter 51: Finding it out
Chapter 52: Separation
Chapter 53: Finding Them
Chapter 54: Because Tears are overflowing
Chapter 55: My Lovely J
Chapter 56: Helter-Skelter
Chapter 57: Punishment or Reward? (M)
Chapter 58: Punishment or Reward? Pt. 2 (M)
Chapter 59: Sailing Again
Chapter 60: Going Back to San Francisco
Chapter 61: All the Love in San Francisco (M)
Chapter 62: Loving it in San Francisco
Chapter 63: Another Day in San Francisco
Chapter 64: Last Day in San Francisco
Chapter 65: Last Night in San Francisco (M)
Chapter 66: Home Finally!
Chapter 67: Back to Work
Chapter 68: Another Day in the Office (M)
Chapter 69: Another Day in the Office pt. 2
Chapter 70: YulSic's Day off
Chapter 71: Reunited Once Again
Chapter 72: Reunion in San Francisco
Chapter 73: Bring the Boys Out!
Chapter 74: Party All Night!
Chapter 75: Run Devil Run
Chapter 76: Show Show Show!
Chapter 77: Show Show Show pt. 2 (M)
Chapter 78: Hyonic's Wedding
Chapter 79: YulSic Moments
Chapter 80: Yulsic Moments pt. 2
Chapter 81: Celebrate
Chapter 82: Indestructible
Chapter 83: Yulsic Family is Life!
Chapter 84: Yulsic Anniversary
Chapter 85: Yulsic Anniversary pt. 2 (M)
Chapter 86: Kwon on ROS
Chapter 87: Going Home
Chapter 88: Team K2 in ROS
Chapter 89: Team K2 in ROS pt. 2
Chapter 90: Happiness for All!!
Chapter 91: Everyday Love
Epilogue
My Message for You!

Chapter 17: Chaos

1.5K 38 0
De Soshi_baby05

Chapter 17:

It's nearly Midnight, The couple are going Home from the Lim's to see Krystal, They went first to the airport before sunrise because Tiffany and Taeyeon decided to go to California to meet the Whole Hwang Family and talk about the wedding a perfect time for Tiffany to catch a flight since They were hiding from Paparazzi because ever since They found out about her pregnancy They announced Tiffany's hiatus from Her modeling career the next day without uttering the real reason why so the media were curious about it and keeps on following Her.

Jessica was sleepy but kept awake for Yuri to have someone to talk to while driving. "You can sleep if You really want to, Sicababy." Yuri told Her kissing Her knuckles.

He eyed His girlfriend, She's wearing a tank top that could see Her perfect cleavage. Jessica could be sexy without trying and He loves it. Just looking at Her makes Him turned on.

Yuri faced Her when They come to stop on a red signal. "Do You realize how sexy You look right now, Baby?" He caressed Her thighs as He looked at Her Cleavage.

Jessica felt His touch is starting to be sensual, She looked at Him, he has this predatory look and He was biting His lip.
"I'm only sexy for You, Seobang." Jessica flirted back showing more of Her cleavage. She could feel the back of Her neck is starting to feel hot.

Yuri felt Himself getting hot. "And I'm only hard for You." He lead Her hand on His bulge that's starting to harden. He moaned when Jessica squeezed it from His Pants.

"Your little Yuri down there needs some attention from His Mommy, Seobang." Jessica sexily said biting Her lower lip, seducing Him.

"Ooh Baby, I'm getting harder, stop it before I strip You naked and eat every piece of You."

The light comes to go sign and Yuri immediately drive His car, He's over speeding.

"Don't be in a hurry, Seobang, I won't slip away." Jessica keeps on talking in a sexy way that made His member even  harder.

Her hands still caressing His Member while He drive. She then unbuckle His belt then unbuttoned and unzip His pants to have a better hold of His hard on.

"Oohh, Baby. I love the way You hold Me."

"Your Baby seems so shy, Seobang, Why is it this small?" She asked teasingly that made Him hard than before.

"I'm gonna show You how big it can get when We get home. And I will make You scream My name nonstop, Baby." He's shaking, He wants to pounce on Her right away but He can't.

"Do it, Yul because I badly want to feel Your Baby inside Me now." She whispered. Yuri pull the car to stop hearing this. He can't take it anymore.

She straddled His lap and kissed Him senseless, She grind Her clothed core onto His hardened member. "Hmm. I love how hard it is now, Babe." She threw Her head back.

Yuri keeps on caressing Her waist as Jessica snaked Her hands inside His boxers to feel His hardened member even more. She moaned as She got a hold on it. "Ugh. Baby, I can't wait for You to enter Me. I want You to fuck Me good."

"I will, Baby, I will fuck You good. Ahh." He moaned when She ride Him up and down fast. He felt the need to release, Jessica's still fully clothed while His member is out of His underwear.

"Oh My Gosh, Seobang, Your dick is so good even with clothes on. I can feel My climax coming."

He stopped Her and carried Her back on Her seat. "We can't do it here, Baby, let Me take You home." He told her trying to calm Himself. "Your home or mine?"

Jessica's hand were pumping Him up and down, She's very horny. "Yours, Seobang, it's nearer. I can't wait to feel You inside."

Yuri immediately drive Them to his apartment, He unlock the door and pulled Her to His room. He kissed Her senseless as They closed the door, taking off Their tops in the process.

He lifted Her up holding Her bum as She  trapped Him with Her legs while kissing Him passionately.

Yuri walked to the bed and laid Her down taking His Pants and boxers off. Jessica's eyes were twinkling in excitement as She sees His nakedness. He climbed onto the bed kneeling between Her legs and leaned down to capture Her lips.

She rolled Them over making Her on top. "I want to be on top, Seobang." She whispered as She straddled His waist She's still has Her jeans on.

"It's not fair that You are in Your jeans while I'm fully naked." He complained seeing Her lower body clothed.

"I love seeing You naked, Baby, makes Me want to ride Your hard on." She dirty talked.

Yuri quickly unzip Her jeans and took it off Her. Jessica went back on straddling His waist and made Him feel Her wetness.

She took Yuri's right hand and put it on Her damp pussy letting Him feel her. "Fuck, You are fucking wet."

Yuri rolled over again to be on top and kissed Her sloppily. Jessica whined She wants to be on top. "Let Me taste You first, Baby, I want to eat You first." He told her sexily but She was still sulking. "Baby, I will let You ride Me, don't worry. But let Me taste You first." He trailed down Her neck and suck on it.

She moaned when He found Her weak spot. He kissed Her on Her collarbone then bit Her and suck it hard. She felt the pain from it. "Not so hard, Seobang."

"I wanna mark You mine, Baby." Yuri was like a lunatic, He trailed His kisses until He found Her mounds, He take a look at it and admire Her pinkish nipples that's ready to get sucked.

He touch Her round mounds massaging it circularly. Jessica has Her eyes close, feeling His hands on Her breast makes Her want Him even more. He pinched Her nipples that made Her moaned out so loud. Yuri liked the sound She's making and He wants to hear it again and again.

"Y-Yuri! Suck on Them. I want to feel Your tongue, Baby." Jessica kept dirty talking that's making Him even more aggressive and hard. Yuri suck on Them alternately until it got swollen.

He went down until He faced Her Tummy and kissed it gently. He loves kissing Her tummy. Jessica spread Her legs for Him to see Her leaking core. "Seobang, I'm so wet for You! Lick Me, Babe."

Yuri kissed Her feet up to Her legs, Her thighs until His kisses went to Her inner thighs. He used His thumbs to spread Her pussy lips to have a perfect view of Her beautiful body.

He licked his lips before diving on to Her swollen clit. He sucked Her nonstop, Jessica's hips moved to meet His rhythm. She hold onto his hair pushing His head deeper than it already is. Yuri stuck His tongue in and out of Her throbbing core making Her curl Her finger toes in ecstasy. "Faster, Babe. I'm cumming."

Yuri sucked Her harder and faster until She reach Her climax. She felt Her legs turned to jelly, She was panting and felt like sleeping. He lapped Her clean until the last drop, He felt Her hold loosen and He went up and kissed Her lips. "Are You sleepy? You can rest, Baby."

Jessica opened Her eyes tiredly as She shook Her head. "No Seobang, I still want You to fill Me." She was still panting and pushed Him  on the bed as He straddle Him. "No foreplay, Baby, i want to enter You now." Yuri told Her while jerking his dick.

She stopped Him and hold His hard member, stroking it up and down slowly with Her smooth soft hand.

"I want this to be hard than before." Jessica whispered and kissed His Lips, Her hands still moving on His bulge. She then felt liquid coming out of His dick, She looked at it and saw precum. "Are You coming?"

"I want My seeds in You, Baby." He told her closed eyed. Jessica then straddled Him pointing His swollen dick on Her hole. She slowly inserted it in her making Her throw Her head backwards.

As the dick is already inside Her, She slowly ride Him up and Down, Yuri helped Her by holding Her butt with his right hand while His left hand was massaging Her swollen clit helping Her to cum fast. Yuri's eyes drifted to Her jiggling mounds. "Lemme suck Your tits, Baby." She leaned down to let Him suck Her mounds, while Her hips keep its pace.

"Aahh! Aahh! Y-Yul. So good." Jessica shouted. The bed was creaking due to the fast and powerful movement She's making. She held Yuri on His chest as She moved more faster making Him moan.

"S-Sica~ aahh. Tight.. You're so tight.. i love it.."

"I'm cumming, Seobang, I'm near. Aahh." Jessica was shaking as She cum and not long after Yuri came, Jessica felt His warm seeds inside Her.

She fell on top of Him, Yuri kissed Her sweaty forehead. "You're amazing, Baby." He whispered as He caress Her side waist.

"Goodnight, Seobang." Jessica leaned in and kissed His lips one more time before She drifted to sleep.

------

Jessica woke up from the sunlight coming from the bedroom window She smiled as She recall Their sessions last night. She turned to Her right and saw Yuri sleeping peacefully, She hugged Him and leave a peck on His soft lips.

Yuri's phone beep, She take a look at the sender and was shock to see that Yejin texted Him.

She hold the phone, She's having seconds thoughts about reading it. She knows that's it's rude to read others messages but She's so curious about Yejin's message. "Why would She text Him early in the morning?" She thought.

She punched the phone's security code and tap the message icon. She's nervous, what if Yuri is having an affair with her? What will she do?

She tapped her message and read it.

From: Son Yejin Noona

Good Morning Yuri-ah!

I already got the couple items and read the message, I must say that it is very sweet of You to even remember the anniversary, most Guys don't really care but You really are different.

I'm giddy to see You and give you the Gift later on Our dinner.

See You later!
Happy anniversary!❤️

Jessica's heart sank, She lost the grip on the phone and cried silently. How can Yuri do this to Her?

She picked up Her clothes and put it on the bin and get the set of Her clothes in Yuri's closet since She has Her own spot inside His apartment.

After She clean up, She went to the living room to get Her bag that's lying on the floor from last night. She took Her phone out and dialed a number.

"Hello?" A low voice answered.

"Hello Oppa, I made up My mind, I'm coming with You tonight."

"Really? What happened I thought you don't want to come with me anymore."

"Yes, I changed My mind. I'll be coming with Krystal."

"Okay then. See you."

"Okay, Bye." She hang up.

It's Her third time changing Her mind. At first She said Yes because of the company but then She changed Her mind because She and Yuri keeps on fighting, and now She called him again to say Yes, because She wants to distance Herself from Yuri.

She went to the Kitchen to prepare a Ham sandwich that She learned from Her Mom for the two of Them. She has to go Home to pack Hers and Krystal's stuffs and to the Company to file Her leave.

Then Her phone rings, Tiffany's calling Her. "Hello?" She answered.

"Hey Hon! How are You?" Tiffany's voice was so cheerful.

She imagined Her eyesmile, She tried hard to speak more cheerful.

"I'm good, I just woke up, Tiff. How are You and Taeyeon?"

"We're great! Mommy and Daddy were so happy to know that I'm pregnant! And Poppa and Momma loves Taetae!" She cheerfully told Her. Jessica giggled at Her Cousin.

She's happy for Them yet sad, how She wish She has someone to introduce to Her Family too. Yuri isn't the one of course, He has Someone already and She won't interfere on Their Relationship.

Why didn't She thought of it? that maybe the reason why She never heard Him tell Her, He loves Her is because He already has someone He truly loves and Yuri just used Her to fill His needs. She sighed, She's a fool to believe that Theirs were real. She found Herself crying again.

"Jessi? Are You still there?" She heard Tiffany asked. "Are You crying?"

"Oww. No! I'm sorry I was making a sandwich. What is it again?" She asked stopping Herself from sobbing.

"Nevermind. Anyway, Taetae and I won't be back until Yuri's confession to His Girlfriend, and since You're not coming with Dong Wook Oppa, Can You help Yuri plan the Confession/proposal project? You're friends anyway. Can You do that, Jessi?" The thought of it makes Her heart prick.

She thought that Yuri said it to make Her jealous but She didn't knew that Yuri was really confiding on Them about this proposal. "Maybe it's for real." She thought.

She sighed to stop Her tears from flowing. "I can't Tiff, I called Oppa just now, I'm coming with Him."

"Oh, hmm. I'll just tell Him to seek help from Hyo and Soo then."

"Okay, oh well, Tiff I have to go. I need to get ready for office." She wipes Her tears away but it keeps flowing nonstop.

"Okay, Bye, Jessi! I miss You!"

"Miss You too, bye." She hang up and buried her face on Her palms and cried.

The thought of leaving Yuri aches Her heart million times but She can't keep Herself from being cheated.

"Good Morning, Baby!" A pair of strong arms around Her waist greeted Her. Yuri kissed her on Her neck swaying Their bodies. "You woke up extra early today huh? What's with You?" He asked.

Jessica wanted to push and slap Him but She can't, seeing how happy Yuri is right now makes Her anger subside. She hold His hands around Her waist and bit Her lip to stop Herself from breaking down.

Yuri seemed to notice Her. "Baby~ are You crying?" He asked and turned Her around to face Him. He hold Her chin to make Her look at Him straight in the eyes. "Why?"

"Nothing, I'm just happy for Tiffany and Taeyeon." She lied.

"Oh! You love Your cousin a lot, don't You?" He find Her cute. He leaned down kissing Her lips.

"Yul, I need to go to office." She pushed Him away when His kisses deepens.

"Okay then, uhm. Baby, Hyoyeon will pick You up tonight, okay? I have to do something important later." He informed Her.

Jessica felt like crying again, this is it, Yuri will have a date with His Girlfriend and will proposed to Yejin tonight.

"No problem." She shortly answered.

After Their quiet breakfast, Jessica prepared Herself to go to Her office and fix everything, while Yuri was preparing for His Date, He seemed so excited about it that pains Her even more.

------

It's night time, Jessica got out of Her apartment with only few things with Her, She get in Her car and drive to the Lim Mansion to pick up Krystal.

She's done filing Her leave to the office letting Nicole handle the Company for the mean time.

Nicole was actually asking Her why She suddenly decided to go with Dong Wook but She just answered that it will be the best for the Company.

She arrived to the Mansion an Hour later, She went inside and greeted the Helpers.

Mrs. Lim went down with Krystal and Her plush, She didn't tell Them the truth, so Her other clothes and toys were still in the Mansion. She kissed Mrs. Lim on the cheek and bid goodbye.

"Unnie~ awe We going to see Yuwee Oppa?" Her Sister asked.

"No, Baby, We're going back to LA." She answered without taking Her eyes on the road going to the airport.

"We awe going to See Mommy and Daddy?" She excitedly asked.

"Yes, Baby, and You're gonna start Your School there." She gently told Her.

She decided to bring Her Sister back to their Parents to be taken care of, because if Krystal's with Her in Korea She won't be able to move on because She will surely look for Yuri.

Krystal looked at Her with wonder.
"Why is Yuwee Oppa not with Us?"

She prepared Herself from Her Sister's nonstop questions, She has seen this coming knowing how close the Little Kid to Yuri.

"Because He has a lot of things He has to Do here. So He can't come with Us."

"But Oppa will visit Kwyshtal and Unnie, wight?"

"I can't promise that, but maybe." She sadly answered. Krystal will definitely miss Yuri. "Alright, Baby, We're here." She announced.

She step out of Her car and took Their bags as She carried Krystal inside the Airport where Dong Wook is already waiting, Dong Wook has His Men who will take Her Car back to Her Apartment's Parking lot.

"Unnie, can Kwyshtal bowwow Unnie's phone? Kwyshtal will call Oppa to say Bye Bye." Krystal asked with Puppy eyes. She felt the need to talk to Her Oppa to even say goodbye.

She patted Her Sister's head. "But baby, I left My phone in the Apartment." She truthfully answered. She really left it in Her room since She don't want Yuri to contact Her anymore.

Dong Wook led them inside, the plane is taking off any minute now. Her Heart wants to ran back to Yuri, to plead Him to choose Her but She can't, She won't force Someone to choose Her not even Yuri.

She will be back definitely, but after the trip with Dong Wook She will stay im LA to think and move on. And when She's back, She can face Yuri wholeheartedly.

She might yet to find the love Her friends have, She don't know if She can still love someone the way She loves Yuri now but She won't close Her heart.

She sighed, just thinking about living Her life now without Yuri feels like hell, Yuri is the best thing happened to Her Life, He is Her first in everything. She even thought of having a family with Him.

She imagined to see His family smiling widely to Her on Their Wedding Day, She dreamed of seeing Him running around the house chasing Their Babies, Welcoming Her with a kiss after a long day of work but now It's all gone.

She shake Her head to take Her mind away from Yuri, "Maybe He's having fun right now with Yejin. Having the best day of His life with the person He truly Loves." A tear escaped in Her eyes. She tried to stop Them but it keeps on flowing.

"Unnie~ Why cwying?" Krystal asked as She wipe the tear with Her small hands.

She knows something is wrong with Her Sister, She maybe a Kid but She can feel Her Sister's pain.

She shook Her head, forcing a smile in front of Her Sister. "Unnie's just excited to see Mommy and Daddy." She lied.

"You suwe? Kwyshtal can feel Unnie's pain." Krystal said teary eyed. She hates seeing Her loved ones cry.

Jessica couldn't take it anymore and hugged Her sister. She cried Her hearts out. "I miss Him, Baby. I miss Yuri." She confessed.

Krystal even in such a young age could understand Her, She hugged Her Sister.

"Yuwee Oppa will miss Unnie too. Let's go back." She told Her.

"No, Baby, We have to stay in California in the mean time."

"But we'll be back to see Yuwee Oppa,wight?" The little Girl asked hopefully.

Jessica shook Her head, She don't know what to do anymore. "I don't know." She mumbled.

Dongwook came back from talking to someone and saw Her crying. He sighed somehow He knew why She's acting this way.

"Jess, You want to go back? You can still go, the Plane isn't taking off yet." Dong Wook told Her seeing how Pained She is right now.

He knows how strong Jessica's love for Yuri, He can feel it that's why He's not hoping for a chance on Her anymore. He just want to be with Her for a short time that's why He keeps on asking Her to go with Him but if this trip will break Her apart then He will let Her go.

"No, Oppa, it's time for Me to go back Home too." She smiled with Her puffy eyes.

He patted Her head like what He does before. "But if you miss Him already, You can tell me and We can go back." She smiled, thankful to have amazing Friends.

-----

"Jessi!! Wake up now!" Tiffany's voice boomed inside the room, Jessica covered Herself with Her Blanket.

It has been Two Days since They arrived in LA, Dong Wook brought Her home to Her Parents, and told Her to forget about the original plan of accompanying Him to Their client and She's definitely Thankful to Him.

Her family were surprised to See Them back home, Tiffany was happy to see Her because She misses Her Cousin a lot.

"Yah! I told You to wake up, You Lazy Girl!" Tiffany pulled Her blanket off Her.

"What is it, Tiff?" She asked sleepily. Her symptoms were back, She feels dizzy and now headaches.

"We're going to tour My Taetae around! Come on!"

"Go ahead! I'm still sleepy, Tiff." She heard the door closed, She sighed Tiffany miraculously stopped bugging Her.

Just then the door swung open again revealing Tiffany with an evil smirked plastered on Her Beautiful Face. She was holding a bucket while walking near Her Lazy Cousin.

"You won't get off Your Bed, huh! I have a surprise for You, Lazy Princess!" She laughed like what a Villain in a Cinderella Story does and throw Her Cousin the Bucket of peeled Cucumber.

She was certain that it will wake Her up since She have done It few times when They were Young, She waited, tapping Her foot on the floor but nothing. She's still sleeping, She tried to smell the room. It smells Cucumber how come Jessica wasn't freaking out but kept Her sleeping position.

She went out of the room with a huge confusion on Her face, The family looked at Her when She went back on the Dining Table where They were having breakfast.

"What happened? Where's the Cucumber hating Princess?" Her grandfather asked Her. She shrugged confusedly.

"It doesn't work anymore." Her father commented.

Just then Jessica went down carrying the Bucket of Cucumber with a Frown on Her face. Tiffany smiled thinking that Her plan worked.

"Yah! Tiff, don't throw Me cucumbers again, it hurts." She complained.

"It hurts? That's all?" She asked. Why didn't She shout on her telling Her that Cucumber is the most disgusting thing in the World?

"What do You want Me to say? It's soft?" Jessica mocked Her Cousin and sat down on Her spot.

Tiffany smiled, She made Her Cucumber Sandwich earlier, and She will give it to Her. She asked the helper to bring the Cucumber Sandwich and give it Her Cousin.

Everyone in the Dining Room were staring at Jessica nonchalantly holding the Sandwich. Tiffany has Her eyes tingling in excitement, She's sure this time Her cousin will freak out.

Jessica bit the sandwich and ate it all. She took another one and ate it too. All in all She ate almost Five sandwiches with cucumbers that made Her Family even Taeyeon shocked.

After eating Jessica went back to Her room to sleep, last two nights were hard for Her. She would always think of Yuri, She cried Herself to sleep thinking of Him and now it doesn't help that She's feeling ill.

The next day they were having a Barbecue Party, Tiffany was on Her bikini showing Her round growing belly, Krystal was in Her one piece while Jessica was just sitting on a bench near the Swimming Pool. A tap on Her shoulder broke Her Trance.

"How are You, Jessi?" Her Mom ask.

"Good Mom! Busy with office works. But I'm happy now that I'm back." She tried to sound cheerful.

"Don't fool Yourself, Jess, because I know You're not happy right now. You know you can always tell Mommy anything."

"Mom.. I fell in love." She confess.

"That's good. What makes You sad then?"

"He has someone He Loves." She started sobbing. Her mom gently patted Her back.

"It's alright, Honey, someday You will find someone who will fight for You and will love You, only You." She kissed Her Daughter's head.

"I hope so too." She smiled and let Her Mother go to Her Sister who wants to Swim.

Tiffany eyed Her cousin, She's certain that something is wrong with Her, after Her Aunt went to guide Krystal She walked to where Her cousin is, but Jessica stood up holding Her head She was walking inside the House.

"Jessi!" She called Her but the latter didn't seem to hear. She followed Her.

Just then. "Jessi! Oh My gosh!" Tiffany shouted as Jessica fell on the floor.

"What happened?" Taeyeon run up to Her fiancée.

"Jessica passed out!" She shouted.

Taeyeon immediately carried Jessica in the Car as Mr. Jung drive Them to the Hospital.

The whole family was in the hospital, Tiffany was worried about Her Cousin. She keeps on pacing back and forth.

"Baby, don't walk too much, sit here." Taeyeon told Her.

"No! I need to know what's wrong with Her."

Mr. And Mrs. Jung were quietly thinking of Their daughter.

Then a handsome Man in white Coat walked out of Emergency Room. The whole family gathered to talk to Him.

"I am Doctor Nichkhun Horvejkul, I am the attending physician of Jessica."

"Nich?" Tiffany beamed. She knows Him.

"Tiff? How are You?" Dr. Nichkhun asked. Taeyeon eyed Him.

"You can catch up later. What's wrong with My Daughter?" Mr. Jung asked worriedly.

"Well, She felt a little dizzy and had been suffering from head aches and nausea. It's quite normal for a pregnant woman to feel this way, so What I sug.."

"She's what???" Tiffany shouted.

"Jessica is eight weeks pregnant. Congratu..."

"Oh My gosh! How did She got Pregnant?" Tiffany has Her pitch high. Taeyeon hung His head low. He's dead. He knew it.

Mr. Jung was shocked at what He heard while Mrs. Jung was calm.

"Yah! Kim Taeyeon there's something You weren't telling Me! Spill" She commanded.

"Mushroom.."

"Tell Me now!"

"Yuri."

"What? What the hell are You talking about? I was asking who is Jessi's boyfriend and You're.. oh My gosh! Don't tell Me Kwon Yuri is the father?" She asked.

Taeyeon nodded, Tiffany eyes went wide. She felt betrayed. She walked up to Him and slapped Him hard.

"Call Yuri NOW!" She commanded.

******

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

5.7K 146 5
↑ tae ↓ gguk all taegguk drabbles 💌requests open (smuts from some of my books as well)
114K 2.3K 53
A shotgun marriage between a young boy Kim Taeyeon and an old lady Tiffany Hwang with their story of May-December love affair. Highest ranking: #3 in...
1.1K 47 31
「 ✦ 𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠 ✦ 」 "𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵.. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦 𝘑𝘦�...
4.9K 410 28
We lived by our fate and we could possibly meet the right person in a wrong time. Could our love be possibly happen?