Demon's Vampire Wife [Alterna...

By missrose25

Cole, the most feared Demon around begins his search in finding his soul mate. He manages to find Tegan but s... More

Copyright
Chapter 1 [Part 1]
Chapter 2 [Part 1]
Chapter 3 [Part 1]
Chapter 4 [Part 1]
Chapter 4.1 [Part 1]
Chapter 5 [Part 1]
Chapter 6 [Part 1]
Chapter 7 [Part 1]
Chapter 8 [Part 1]
Chapter 9 [Part 1]
Chapter 11 [Part 1]
Chapter 12 [Part 1]
Chapter 13 [Part 1]
Chapter 14 [Part 1]
Chapter 15 [Part 1]
Chapter 16 [Part 1]
Chapter 17 [Part 1]
Chapter 18 [Part 1]
Chapter 19 [Part 1]
Chapter 20 [Part 1]
Chapter 21 [Part 1]
Chapter 22 [Part 1]
Chapter 22.1 [Part 1]
Chapter 23 [Part 1]
Chapter 24 [Part 1]
Chapter 25 [Part 1]
Chapter 26 [Part 1]
Chapter 27 [Part 1]
Chapter 28 [Part 1]
Chapter 29 [Part 1]
Chapter 30 [Part 1]
Chapter 30.1 [Part 1]
Chapter 31 [Part 1]
Chapter 32 [Part 1]
Chapter 33 [Part 1]
Chapter 34 [Part 1]
Chapter 35 [Part 1]
Chapter 36 [Part 1]
Chapter 37 [Part 1]
Chapter 38 [Part 1]
Chapter 39 [Part 1]
Author Note 2
Author Note - Ebook

Chapter 10 [Part 1]

829 30 1
By missrose25

5 minutes later, I reached the hospital ward where my brother was. As soon as my mother saw me, she pulled me into her arms and sobbed her eyes out.

"It's good to see you Tegan," Mum told me.

"It's good to see you too Mum," I replied.

"How is he?" I looked at Liam, he was laying in a hospital bed with his eyes closed and was surrounded by different monitors.

"The same as before,"

"Why isn't Dad here?"

"He's on his way,"

"I'll stay with you until he arrives," I decided before we both took a seat by Liam's bedside.

A while later, Dad arrived and was happy to see me under the circumstances. Liam is his priority at the moment.

"Tegan I'm so glad you're here, we've all missed you especially Liam," Dad said after giving me a hug. "He hasn't taken your departure very well,"

"Well then, when he wakes up................... I'll spend time with him when I can," I promised.

"That's a great idea. I know you don't live with us anymore and we aren't your biological family but we love you as our own. We should spend time with each other,"

"I'd like that," I said and Dad pulled me into another hug.

"You are ok living on your own aren't you? I mean you're ok with money?" Dad asked worriedly and I shook my head. He always worries about me. I am so overwhelmed by the all the love I have received from a family who aren't really mine and a totally different species to me.

"Yes. Actually I've moved in with my hu- boyfriend," I replied, I almost said husband.

"You have a boyfriend?" Mum asked in surprise.

"Yes,"

"Who is he? He is treating you right isn't he?" Dad demanded. "You never told us you were seeing someone,"

"His name is Cole and he treats me well," I admitted the truth. Cole has been really sweet to me and has treated me like a husband should treat his wife. "I wasn't ready to tell anyone about him until now,"

"I understand but I want to meet him," Dad said firmly.

"Of course you do and you can meet him soon,"

"Good," Dad replied. That'll be interesting, a human Dad meeting my Demon husband. I'm not sure Cole will want to meet my family though or if it will be safe for them to meet. Cole could hurt my family easily. I guess I'll find out when they actually meet some day.

The Doctor walked into the room with some news for us.

"Mr and Mrs McGuire, I have some good news," the Doctor began.

"What is it Doctor?" Mum asked anxiously.

"Liam is showing good signs of improvement. I have no doubts that he will make a full recovery. It will just take him some time to wake up," the Doctor explained.

"How much time?" I asked.

"Well...........," the Doctor scratched his head. "If he keeps on showing signs of improvement then he should wake up by the end of the week," the Doctor replied.

"Thank you Doctor, that's great news," Mum said with a smile.

"You're welcome," the Doctor answered before leaving the room. Mum gave a sigh of relief and her smile widened before turning towards me to say

"You here that Tegan? Your brother is going to make a full recovery so you will have to keep your promise,"

"I promised didn't I? You know I never break promises," I replied.

"Great! Liam will be pleased when he finds out he'll be seeing you more," Dad said.

Suddenly my phone vibrated from my jacket pocket, it was a text from Cole.

Is everything alright? The text message said.

Yes, I was just about to leave I text back.

Cool. I'll see you soon

"Is everything alright?" Mum asked when she saw me turn away.

"Yes everything's fine but I'm going to have to go. I'll see you tomorrow," I promised.

"Ok see you then," Mum smiled again even though her eyes were full of tears.

"Bye," Dad said before I left.

I easily spotted Cole's car in the parking area and made my way over.

"Sorry I was gone long," I apologised as soon as I was seated in the passenger seat beside Cole.

"It's ok," Cole shrugged. "How is your brother?"

"He's unconscious but the Doctor said he is showing signs of improvement and should be awake by the end of the week,"

"That's great! You must be relieved,"

"In a way yes but I also agreed to spend time with Liam when he's better. I can't for long because I'm a Vampire and won't age,"

"I'm sorry but after some time you will have to cut contact with them,"

"I know but what will I say to them?" I asked with a sad sigh.

"Don't worry, you still have a lot of time left with your family. We'll think of something by then," Cole assured me.

"I hope so,"

"Or you could tell your family the truth and stay here a while longer," Cole suggested.

"They would hate me if they found out I'm not human,"

"They won't if they love you,"

"They do love me but I can't be sure of what their reaction to the truth would be so telling them isn't an option,"

"I could control their minds so they'll accept you for being a Vampire,"

"You would do that, for me?" I asked and my heart welled happily to have found a great match.

"There is nothing I wouldn't do for you Tegan," Aww!

"That's so sweet of you to offer but my family's acceptance wouldn't be real if you controlled their minds for me," I said with a blush.

"As you wish," Cole replied before beginning the drive home.

We decided to have a salmon dish for dinner. Cole insisted on cooking. He really does spoil me, I feel like a princess.

Cole also made sure I didn't lift a finger to clean up after our meal and by the end of the day, Cole was exhausted. I insisted on taking him to his room to make sure he got to his bed ok.

"Goodnight Tegan," Cole mumbled once he was laying on his bed and his eyes closed. His breathing turned shallow meaning he had fallen asleep.

"Goodnight Cole, I love you," I whispered. I kissed Cole on the cheek softly before I left the room.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me for more updates!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Black Sheep By Golden

General Fiction

424K 20.6K 64
Y/N gets more than she bargained for when getting to know the mystery creature that's been living in her shop silently for the past few years. She ne...
1.3K 92 34
It is the world which never had nor will see the sunlight. This world is ruled by the vampires who had lived for thousands of years. In this powerful...
1.9K 71 18
Welcome to a dark and twisted world where the powerful pull the strings, leaving the weak with no option but to obey. Here, Lily and Allora must figh...
61.1K 1.7K 26
When Gracie is kidnapped by a strange boy in the middle of the night she fears the worst, and she's right. I mean, who would want to marry a crazy va...