My Dad My Lover

Oleh MentalFatality

Story is under construction.. Lebih Banyak

My Dad My Lover
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 2

19.1K 283 54
Oleh MentalFatality

HEY HOOOO!!! Its the 2nd Chapter!!! Hope you'll liked it.

Pics of Matthew Grey.

======================================================== 

( Matt's POV )

"Matt.." 

Someone just whispered my name and  kissed my neck .

"Matt, I love you".

A-and someone just kissed my lips. I was wondering who it was. So I opened my eyes, at my great shock it was Lance... My son. He was on top of me. H-His lips was inches away from me and I can see that his eyes were wide-opened as I looked straight to him.

"Lance?". I hissed.

"D-dad? You’re awake." 

I blinked and was looking at him. I was so confused what on earth was happening, but I didn’t freaked out. I keep myself calm and asked him what was he doing.

"Lance, what are you doing there?". I raised a brow.

"A-ahm. Dad.!! Please don’t think what you are thinking now! Promise! I didn’t do anything! " He gulped.

"Hmm?? well yeah I'll take that, but I’m asking you, what are you doing on TOP of me?".

He looked away blushing.

"I’m waiting".

Then he sighed deeply again and looked straight at me. Now, his face wasn’t in frantic condition. He was composed and calm.

"Now, what? Lance. Tell me whats going on with you?." I huffed.

"No. Its nothing."

"Son? Are you okay?". I reached a hand and cupped his cheeks and then he closed his eyes. It's like he feels my touch on his cheeks. And I was surprised again. He never answered my questions but he keeps on looking at me, w-with that face of him. I sighed.

"Lance, I guess you’re drunk too." I pushed him gently and I squat at the bed.

"Is there anything, l-like.. you wanna talk about? Son?." 

"No. I’m fine."

"Are you sure? I’m so worried about you."

He looked so surprised and then he looked down.

"Ahmm. Yeah, Its natural that I knew something's wrong, cause I’m you Dad right?". I patted his head.

He didn’t response. I sighed. Hwew. Kids these days. I font know what's going on their minds now. When he was like 6 years old, I just cant help myself remember all the moments we have. I chuckled. He looked at me. Then he finally says something.

"Dad? Why are you laughing?."

"Nah, Its nothing. Don’t mind me." I smiled at him.

"Tch."

"So? You haven’t answered me yet, what were you doing awhile ago Lance? Hmm?".

"I-I......" 

"Hmm?? You what?.."

"I-I... I...."

"Oh man! Lance, spit it out. So, what was it?" I shaked him.

" I FELL DOWN WHEN I-I WAS CARRYING Y-YOU... Y-YEAH!! AHAHAHAHAHA." he laughed and I raised a brow.

"You fell down?".

( Lance's POV ) 

"You fell down?". 

He raised his brows and was  not convinced on my excuses.

"A-Ahm!! I was... I was... carrying you .. t-then.. then.. while I-I was about to put you down.. I-I slipped on the floor yeah floor! the floor..". I chuckled fakely.

"The floor? Hmm. The floor."

" Y-yeah the floor... cause.. cause.. the floor was wet?.." I smiled widely, so he couldn’t ask anything else.

An awkward silence just passed.

...................................................................................................................................

After few minutes, I broke the silence.

I cleared my throat. "Dad, I’m heading to bed now."

He looked at me and he smiled.

"Yeah sure. Good night and sleep well my dear Lance."

I pulled myself to stand and walk towards the door, to the door, I head down at my room just few meters with Dad's room. When I was inside my room, I was reminiscing what I just done awhile ago with Dad. I feel so embarrassed and I feel so humiliated. Facepalm.

"I couldn’t believe...... I just made myself looked like an idiot. In front of HIM. In front of Dad. In front o-of... Matt". I bit my lips and I fell down with my knees. I was spacing out. I crawled at my bed like a soldier and I felt the cold comfy sheets of the bed and I finally went blank.

 I heard the alarm clock. I suddenly opened my eyes and YES! its morning. AGAIN. And its Sunday.   I stretched all of my body and jumped out of bed. I directly went to the bathroom. As I stepped on the bathroom I turned the faucet and feels the warm water on my entire body. I leaned my head on the cold tiles of the bathroom. I closed my eyes and I recalled everything on that night. We were drinking and were having fun, had a little chit-chat and we’ve been half drunk. I carried him to bed and then .... and then... what happened after that??? . I ducked my head. Then I finally remembered everything and that was SHIT!!

"OH SHIT!! OH SHIT!! OH FUCKINLY SHIIIIIIIT!!! ". I bumped my head hard on the wall.

Now, I don’t have a full faced on myself to face my Dad.

"This is FUCKING EMBARRASSING !! " I grumbled and hit my fist on the wall.

I cant face my Dad, like this.. I-I need to explain everything last night. Need to CLARIFY things up before he may notice something. Without knowing I was dazing on the wall. Last night..... I couldn’t forget it!

"SHIT!" . I sighed. "I cant help myself fantasizing him".

His cheeks, His eyes, His scent... a-and and His LIPS! . I touched my lips and If it was his lips was so soft. I KNOW I KNOW what you are talking... Even it was just a sweet kiss. It was so precious for me, I was dreaming of the day that I could kiss him even with the slightest time I have there. It was so dear with me. Damn! Why am I blushing??. Tch. Pathetic.

 Someone knocked the door.

"Lance? Its morning, get up and eat your breakfast now before it turn cold."

I shook my head and replied.

"Yeah Dad, I'll be there any minute, I’m taking a bath now."

"Okay."

Then I heard his footsteps gone.

I quickly took my bath and after 10 mins. "IM DONE". I pulled my cabinet and took my favorite plain Grey sweater and with just boxers with me. HAHA! well its Sunday! And I don’t have plans today so yeah I'll be staying home just to relax myself from the school.

"Lance? Come on now here."

"Yeah Dad! I’m coming". I run as fast as I can.

"Morning Dad!" I gave him my brightest smile , just to cover up what happened last night. hwew! need to pretend that I didn’t remember anything.

"Oh here you go, its still hot".

"Wow! pancakes! Where's the milk Dad?".

"I guess its outside the door, I just heard the delivery boy knocked awhile ago. Can you take it here please son.".

"Yeah sure."

I stood up and took a glance at my Dad. He was with his white shirt and old blue jeans and don’t forget! He's reading papers. haha

I jogged at the door and before I could opened the knob, I saw a Letterman was dropping a letter on the mailbox. After he leaved I opened the door and walked fast to check the mail. I opened the mailbox and a letter was there. 

"Hmmmm... From Stella Davis. Who is she? " I blinked for several secs and walked straight home with the bottled milk.

"Dad! You got a mail!"

"From who?"

"Well, its from Stella Davis."

My Dad didn’t replied back for secs so I looked at him. He was in great shocked. His eyes were wide enough. Its like he was like a statue. He really didn’t move nor even blinked. I clapped my hands and then he finally was in REALITY!.

"Dad? What's wrong?."

"Give me that letter now, please"

"Here." I felt so irritated.

"Dad, do you know her?".

Dad, just breathed deeply and ignored me.

"Dad? Hello?."

"Just eat your breakfast, and after you’re done go do your chores. I have something to do now."

"Now? I thought we would be staying here?".

"Well, its an emergency. Maybe later. I'll be right back."

Dad was rushing and his like crazy he cant focus anything to do. And I was so worried.

"Son, I'll be heading now. Just stay here I'll be back by 7pm. Okay? I'll just text you. Got it?"

"Got it".

Then he closes the door and started the engine on the garage. And his away now.

Again I’m all alone. I nibbled the pancakes and headed towards the sofa and sits up. I clicked the TV and watched random channels and movies. I haven’t seen Dad in a frantic way. I chuckled. But what confuses me is when I told him the sender of the letter awhile ago, He was so serious and he wasn’t in his self. 

"Hmmmmm...??? Who is she??." I scratched my head.

KRIIIIING!! KRIIIING!! KRIIIING!!! 

I’ve searched my phone. And I received a message. I read it and damn! I thought that was important it was like an advertising message.

"TCH!!"

Hours passed, I feel so EFFIN BORED MAN!!!

"BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!" I burped and tapped my tummy. Great God, I want some fun things to do but i don’t know what to do. I’ve been sitting here for almost 4 hours and I guess I need to stretched for a bit.

News Report. Mrs. Lenois is now back from her long trip to the city of love, yeah! you heard it! from France. And she'll be staying here for a couple of days. Woooaahhhooo~ How lucky we are to have her back and she'll be also having a concert and a movie !! Just stay tuned to News Report 14.

"She's back! Ohh! So, she's been to France for almost a year." I crossed my arms.

I wonder why do stars have to be so pathetic. Well, yeah sometimes. well blah blaah!! Oh what was I about to do? 

"Wooopiee!! I Know NOW!!" . I rushed to my Dad's room. Yeah say whatever but I’m stalking my Dad's room whahhwha!! I feel like I’m a famous and undefeated DETECTIVE!! 

I’ve searched for clues, like okay! I don’t even know what I’m searching but as long as I can figure something suspicious. Then I will used it as to blackmail my Dad, when time comes wahhahahaa. Im so evil. Yeah I’ve knew it long time ago.

"HERE I GO" . I opened my Dad's room and it was kinda dark so I turned on the lights.

"I need some evidences". I chucked." OH!!! What's that?" I point at my Dad's drawer. Been searching for anything suspicious..

"Just a SUSPICIOUS thing that would be cool, Come to papa." I sniffed.

So I looked at my Dad's Cabinet, Nope! I haven’t searched anything.

"ANYTHINIIIINGGG!!". Then a breeze from the window touched my neck and a piled up papers and pictures flew.

I picked one of them and all I can see is a woman, my Uncle Kyle and Him. My Dad.

-------------------------------------------------------

hahahah this chapter doesn't have any romances ahahahah XDDDDD

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

449 24 23
Dwight and Joshua discovered each other through social media. Until one night when finally they see the physical appearance of each other-it's not ju...
62 0 8
love...
35.8K 1K 12
Classic closeted gay best friends get together love story Mattia don't read this