I'm In The Naruto World

Av LightWolf46

It was a normal day for me, I get up, get ready for school, grab a quick breakfast, run to to school, get bac... Mer

I'm In The Naruto World
Naruto
Teams
The Land Of Waves
Training and Life
Chunin Written Test
Forest of Death
The Festival
Attack on the Leaf
Searching
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Untitled Story Part
He Comes Back
Gaara
Naruto the Nine Tailed Jinchuriki
Sora
Shit
A Death of Someone Close
What the hell
The six tails
Pain and Danzo
I'm a Jinchuriki? Since When?
Damn it Naruto
War Part 1
War Part 2
Aftermaths
My Travels Part 1
My Travels Part 2
Chapter 33

The Bell Test

2.3K 73 32
Av LightWolf46

I wake up and change into my normal outfit and I walk to training ground 7.

"YOUR LATE." Sakura yells at me.

I shrug. "Whatever and also can you be quiet today I would like to keep my hearing." I say to her.

We glare at each other while Naruto sweat drops and Sasuke just stares at us.

"Pinky."

"Cow."

"Forehead."

"Run Away."

We continue throwing insults back and forth while glaring.

"You two should stop." Sasuke says to us.

"Alright Sasuke-Kun." Sakura says and she smiles at him.

"Whatever." I mutter and I look away with a scowling face. "She was being annoying anyway." I mutter and I lean against the side of the bridge while standing up.

Kaka-Baka comes here an hour later. "Yo."

"YOUR LATE." Sakura and Naruto yell.

"Didn't I say to be quiet Sakura I don't want to hear your banshi voice." I say to her.

"Why I oughta." She tries punching me.

I dodge and she falls over the side of the bridge and I grab her foot. "So annoying."

"Just pull me up Sora-Cow." Sakura says annoyed.

I roll my eyes and I pull her back up and I stand there as she glares at me. "This is why in the end I'm a loner.  I do something nice and I get glared at." I shrug.

Kaka-Baka explains the test. Naruto runs at him, Naruto gets pinned to the ground. Kaka-Baka says start.  Me, Sakura and Sasuke jump away and Naruto stays with Kaka-Baka.

I sigh as I watch Naruto hopelessly fight Kaka-Baka. I jump out of my tree and I walk over to Kaka-Baka. "Kaka-Baka?"

"Yes Sora?" He answers.

"Your a Baka." I say and Naruto comes out of the river and I hit Kaka-Baka towards him and Naruto fights with him again.

"Hidden Leaf Finger Jutsu: 1,000 years of death." Kaka-Baka says and aims at Naruto and Naruto fly's away.

I sigh and Kaka-Baka turns around to face me.

"So are you gonna attempt to fight me like Naruto did or" Kaka-Baka trails off.

"I'm not stupid your a Jonin I couldn't beat you unless you make me mad and honestly that isn't gonna happen but you can give it a shot." I tell him.

"No thanks I don't feel like ending up in the hospital because of your temper." Kaka-Baka says to me.

I shrug. "I know the point of the test but those three idiots don't so there's no way we are gonna pass. I could try but I just don't feel like it." I say and I walk over to Kaka-Baka. "So tai Jutsu,  nin Jutsu,  or gen Jutsu?" I ask him.

"Tai Jutsu is fine." Kaka-Baka says to me pulling out his book.

"Alright." I say and I stand there watching him and he looks up at me expectantly.

"I see, you wait for your opponent to make the first move to determine their fighting style. Your smart but I'm not gonna make the first move." Kaka-Baka says to me.

I roll my eyes and I run behind him in a flash and I kick him in the back and he stumble forward and his book gets dropped and I run to his front and I kick him in the stomach sending him flying back and he comes at me with a punch and I dodge and kick him and he stumbles and tries to kick me but I move out of the way.

"I see, your tai Jutsu is excellent but it doesn't compare to mine." Kaka-Baka says to me.

"I'm not trying to beat you is the thing I'm just stalling until the bell goes off,  sparing Sakura and Sasuke from your traps." I say to him.

"I see so your the type to stay back and fight. Like a decoy." Kaka-Baka says to me.

"I'm a loner not a decoy." I say to him and I punch him in the stomach sending him flying into another area and I hear a scream. "I tried. Sorry Sakura and Sasuke." I walk to where I heard the scream and I wake Sakura up.

"Where's Sasuke." She says and runs off then screams again.

"This is why I don't help people. I give up on people." I walk to her and I see a Sasuke head and I crack up.

He glares at me. "Get me out of here." He says to me.

"I really don't see why I should but fine." I say and I dig him out and the bell goes off and he glares at me.

"You wasted time." Sasuke says to me coldly and harshly.

I look at him unaffected by what he said and I kick him back to the stumps and I help Sakura back. "Sasuke next time you ever say something like that to me again I will do much more than kick you into a stump." I say to him with a dangerous aura and I set Sakura down next to a tied up Naruto.

He hn's and glares at the ground.

"I decided I'm not gonna send Sakura, Sasuke and Naruto back to the academy." Kaka-Baka says to them.

Naruto and Sakura do a happy type dance while Sasuke sits there smirking at me.

"I'm dropping you out of the program completely." Kaka-Baka says.

I roll my eyes and I sit on top of a stump.

Sakura and Naruto freak out while Sasuke be's the emo he is.

"Sora you knew the point of the test from the beggining why don't you tell them." Kaka-Baka says to me.

I sit there staring at their faces for a second. "You know they won't listen to me right?" I ask him. He nods. "Whatever. It was teamwork you idiots."

Sasuke and Sakura glare at me.  "And you didn't bother to tell us?" They say angry.

"If I did Sakura you would have glared at me then we would start throwing insults at each other and completely forget the mission at hand and Sasuke you would have ignored me and continued to do your own thing." I say to them.

They scowl and glare at me.

Naruto stares at me shocked.

"I did help you Naruto with out your consent just so Kaka-Baka wouldn't go over board. You know being the pervert he is. In the end I helped all three of you and no one thanked me instead Sasuke you insulted me, Sakura I had to help you back and Naruto you tried to eat lunch and completely forgot about the mission." I say to them and I cross my arms. "And that is exactly why I do things alone. Because in the end I get ignored." I say to them and they look away guilty. "Alright Kaka-Baka I'm done with these three you can take it from here." I say to him.

"First off Sora you may have done things on your own but you helped them by being a decoy for a good amount of time and sparring them for a while. Usually Ninja aren't aloud to do that. You have to work on team work. Sakura you obsessed over Sasuke and went to find him when Naruto was in front of you needing help. Sasuke you thought you were so far above everyone else that you thought you could get the bells on your own. And Naruto you were the worst you did everything on your own even when Sora helped you, you didn't even thank her." Kaka-Baka holds Sasuke in a position where he could kill him. "Sakura kill Naruto or Sasuke dies Sora kill Sakura if she kills Naruto." Kaka-Baka orders us.

"No." I say to him and he looks at me shocked. "I don't kill my teammates even if they are annoying, selfish, arrogant and stupid I still won't kill them." I say to him crossing my arms.

Other stuff happens Kaka-Baka leaves I have Naruto eat my lunch and the other do to and Kaka-Baka comes back.

"YOU." He pauses for dramatic effect and a thunder crackles and lightning shoots from the sky. "Pass." He says to us.

"That was a cool sound and lighting effect Kaka-Baka." I say to him.

"Thanks but it was actually a Gen-Jutsu." Kaka-Baka says to me. "Anyways listen and heed these words Ninja who break the rules are scum but ninja who abandon their friends are worse than scum. Sora you said you would never harm a teammate but would you abandon one?" He asks me.

"That should be obvious if I try hard not to hurt my teammate I won't abandon them seriously I'm not stupid Kaka-Baka how dense do you think I am?" I ask him.

"Not at all after all I knew your parents and they were very smart probably as smart as Shikaku." Kaka-Baka says to me. "Meet here tomorrow for our second mission at 5 am." Kaka-Baka says to us.

I roll my eyes and I cut Naruto's ropes off and I jump off the stump I was sitting on and I walk out of the training ground with my hands in my coat pockets and I sense people following me.

I walk into town.

"SORA FIGHT ME." Lee yells and comes at me with a kick.

I dodge and I kick him into a wall from behind. "I won again Lee." I help him up.

"Your strong Sora and so full of youth." I hear the older version say behind me.

I laugh nervously and I turn around.

"Where did you learn such strong Tai Jutsu?" Lee asks.

"Self taught." I say and I jump on to the fence behind Lee and I crouch there staring at Neji, Lee, older version of Lee and a girl with buns on her head. "Hey Neji what's your Sensei's name and the girl next to you with the buns?" I ask him.

"How do you know Neji?" The girl asks me suspiciously.

"Her name is Ten-Ten and the guy is Guy-Sensei." Neji says to me smirking.

I nod. "Alright good to know. And how I know Neji is that Gramps told him to test me to see what class I would be in." I say to them and I sit on the fence.

"Did you hit Neji?" Ten-Ten asks.

"Yes." I say simply.

"WOW YOUR SO COOL SORA." Lee yells in my ear.

"Don't yell in my ear I just got Sakura to stop screaming like a banshi in my ear." I say to him.

"Sorry Sora." He apologizes.

"You got Lee to be quiet I applaud you." Ten-Ten says to me.

"Anyways Guy your Kaka-Baka's rival right?" I ask him.

"Kaka-Baka?" Guy asks

I sigh. "Kakashi-Sensei." I say to him.

"Why yes I am his eternal youthful rival why do you ask?" He says with a grin.

"I got placed on his team and what not also he's in the tree behind me if you want him." I say to him.

Kaka-Baka jumps down. " you out had to sell me out didn't you?" He asks.

"Yeah. But that's what students are for." I say to him with a smile.

He sighs.

"KAKASHI ITS TIME FOR OUR DAILY CHALLENGE." Guy yells.

"Fine its my turn to pick the challenge today so." He stops to think.

"If I can not beat you in this challenge I will run around Konoha on one leg 500 times." Guy says to him.

"Rock Paper Scissors." Kaka-Baka says to him. "Its a game of luck and skill."

I sweat drop along with Ten-Ten.

"Did they just forget about us in a matter of seconds?" I ask.

"Seems so." Ten-Ten says to me.

"Your Sensei is lazy." Neji says to me. "He doesn't want to do any real work so he chose something easy."

"Its not as easy as it sounds because for this game it requires the minds skill and prediction and logic fits in there too, you have to figure out what your opposer is going to put down based on your thoughts." I say to him and he stares at me shocked. "If you don't think about it for a few seconds then your guaranteed to lose."

"A simple game is complicated to play." Ten-Ten says to me in confusion.

"Yeah and that's most likely why Kaka-Baka chose it. He confused Guy by picking a seemingly easy game but its really not, so that ensures his win and we can't do anything about it." I say to them.

"Remind me not to challenge you." Ten-Ten says to me.

I laugh a bit. "I know my way around games like these-"

"SORA LETS DO A CHALLENGE LIKE OUR SENSEI'S." Lee yells to me with determination in his eyes.

I sweat drop. "Sensei?" I look at Kaka-Baka.

He sweat drops. "Student like teacher. Fine I really don't care good luck Sora." He says to me.

"I wouldn't Sora he won't quit challenging you." Neji says to me.

I crack my knuckles with a smirk. "There is one thing no one can beat me at." I say to him and I sit on the fence.

"So what shall we do? These two are crazy." Ten-Ten says to Neji and he nods.

I roll my eyes and Lee looks at me with determination. "Ok Lee what challenge shall we do?" I ask him.

"We shall do a race." He declares. "Its gonna be around Konoha." He says to me.

"Lee is gonna crush her." Ten-Ten says sweat dropping.

"Its a 50-50 chance, Sora is fast and her clan the Kimiki clan is known for their speed. And Lee has trained in Tai Jutsu and is fast almost as fast as a Kimiki clan member that is with out his weights off." Neji says to her.

I stand in a normal position and Lee gets into a running position.

"Hey Lee if I lose you can challenge me any day you want as many times as you want. But only once a day." I say to him.

He grins at me. "If I lose I will do 500 laps around Konoha on my hands." Lee says to me.

"Neji count us down." I say to him with a smirk.

"3. 2. 1." Neji says to me.

We start running at a normal speed and I run faster than him.

"You are very quick Sora." Lee says to me running at my speed.

I smirk and I run faster leaving him in the dust and I see him catch up to me.

"GO LEE." Guy yells.

I sigh and I continue running and I pass Lee after a moment and I continue running gaining speed as I go.

I look behind me to see Lee a few feet behind me.

I continue running and after a few minutes I get back to the others and I stand there like I usually do.

"I think I won." I say and I cross my arms calmly.

"I didn't think you would beat Guy's student Sora." Kaka-Baka says to me looking up from his book.

"GOOD JOB SORA YOU ARE SO YOUTHFUL." Lee yells.

I scratch the back of my head then I glare at Kaka-Baka. "Wow no faith at all for your student." I say to him.

He laughs nervously.

I roll my eyes. "Well see ya I'm gonna continue running, I really have nothing else to do and no one to see." I say with a smile and I run off.

Neji's POV

"Well see ya I'm gonna continue running since I have nothing to do and no one to see." Sora says with a smile and runs off.

"She should have friends by now I wonder why she doesn't have any." Ten-Ten says thinking.

"Its because she claims herself to be a loner and chooses to stay away from people. From what I know it seems like she's been alone for a long time." Kakashi says reading his book.

"So that's why she's usually running." I say to them.

"Its hard to keep up with her when she runs and I'm guessing she runs for a reason. When we did introductions yesterday she didn't say anything about herself except her name." Kakashi says to us.

"I wonder what that reason is she must be youthful if she has a reason." Guy-Sensei says with a grin.

Me and Ten-Ten sweat drop along with Kakashi.

"I must figure it out." Lee yells and runs after her.

"Who wants to bet she will out run him?" I ask.

"Me." Kakashi says while reading his book.

We sigh and run after him.

Sora's POV

I continue running and I feel a presence behind me and I jump behind them and I turn around and continue running and I see Kaka-Baka and Neji running towards me.

I look behind me to see Lee running behind me.

I jump over Neji and Kaka-Baka and I roll on the ground and I stand up and continue running and I dodge Ten-Ten and Guy and I jump on the wall and I keep running and I climb onto the roof and I get to my place and I unlock the door and and I walk in and I close and lock it and I lock all my windows and I sit on my couch.

I mutter incoherent words as I get up and I walk to my bathroom and I strip and shower and I change into my pajama's that I usually wear and I walk to my room and I fall asleep.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

127K 1.5K 62
unlike my last story this is with a daughter and as usual I don't own any of the characters or the art
3.9K 84 15
Shikamaru and Temari go to prom as each others date but they fake it all... The story takes place with them in privet high school it's about April th...
8.2K 393 34
Soooo Haii! Yeah... Not very good at descriptions! Basically this story is based on me and my friend and our love for all things naruto! Yeah, yeah...
69.4K 1.2K 52
You're the daughter of kakashi hatake. Everything was good and fine in your life, nothing new until your dad decides he wants you to meet his team...