The Dark Truth

By Namjoonis_thicc

Naruto was a angel disguised as a demon. Sasuke was a demon disguised as an angel. Both very opposite. Ying a... More

The Beginning
Sasuke
Naruto
Deciding
New People
The Screaming Banshee
The Jealousy
For My Readers
Mine!
First time
Warning!
Different
Why?

Dreaming

3.3K 149 71
By Namjoonis_thicc

I am really sorry if there is any young people here that are reading my story. I saw the picture and thought, 'hey why not put this picture.' So I am really sorry. I don't mean to ruin any innocent minds.

There will be a lemon in here. But it's gonna be a dream. Anyways as always, hit that star, comment down below, and...

Enjoy~

—————————————————————————————————————

WHEN PEOPLE APPEAR

IN YOUR DREAMS

THAT MEANS THEY

WANT TO SEE YOU

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heat.

Sweat.

Body to body.

In and out. In and out.

The process keeps repeating.

Each time going faster and faster.

Harder and harder.

Thrusting harder and faster.

Sasuke leaned down and kissed naruto right on the lips. Licking them, asking for entrance. Naruto opened his mouth, and Sasuke dove right into that wet cavern. Enjoying the taste naruto gave him. Sweet, but spicy at the same time. 

Like cinnamon.

Naruto was burning. It was the time of the month again. Where animals, any type of animals whether it be mortal or immortal, go into heat. 

And naruto found himself going to Sasuke's part of the woods at night. Looking very delectable.

And to Sasuke he couldn't refuse. He's been waiting for this. And for a while.

"N-naruto. I-I'm going to c-cum." He said.

"Please, S-Sasuke. P-please do s-so."

Naruto was about to fill the warm liquid.

Naruto's POV:

'What was that dream about.'

I woke up panting. My whole body was sweaty. My heart rate was going a mile a second. That dream. What did it mean, and why was Sasuke there. 

'What did it mean?'

I couldn't possible know. I should go and ask Sasuke. Maybe he will know something.

I got up and got dressed into my white kimono. But not before taking a shower and fixing my bed. As well as brushing my teeth.

I went to the door and put on my shoes. 

Might as well drop bye at Iruka's house. I am gonna be gone for a while.

As I was walking I noticed strange noises coming from the alley way again. And from the same one. Could Sasuke be in there again. Maybe with Sakura. Or maybe with another girl.

Why do I keep trying with him. I know he is never going to love me. He probably does things with other people than with me. 

I don't understand anymore. 

I should just give up.

I walked back home. 

I tried to go to Iruka's but saw that he was having a moment with kakashi I believe was his name.

I walked back home, might as well enjoy the water fall before I go to school.

I stepped out of my kimono so that only my bare skin was showing. I walked into the water and dove right in. I got back up to the surface and relaxed under the water fall. 

It really was calming. I should start doing this more often. 

I started cleaning every part of my body once I got to the shallow end of the water fall. I then swam back into the water.

Once I got to the shallow end again, I heard a noise from the woods. I thought nothing of it since it could be the animals.

But then I heard leaves crunching from underneath feet. Now I know that's not an animal.

I turned around to see a man that kind of looked like Sasuke. Except much more older. He had longer hair. And looked much more wiser. 

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Well not to be rude to an angel, but I am Itachi Uchiha, I am part of the Uchiha family. Though I only took the last name since Sasuke's parents did take me in at a young age and trained me to protect their youngest son." He said.

I nodded my head.

"Well I am Naruto Uzumaki. Pleased to meet you. And how did you know I was an angel?" I asked once again. 

"They do say that angels are the most gorgeous creatures alive." He said.

I blushed and averted eyes with him. Suddenly I started feeling self conscious.

"Well do want to come into my home." I said.

"You trust me?" He asked out of nowhere.

"Of course." I said. Where is this coming from.

"But why?"

"Well because I know that you won't do anything bad while I go and change." I said. I am right, aren't I?

He nodded his head.

"True."

We walked back to my home when I wrapped my towel around me. I stepped to the side and let him in. He thanked me before taking off his shoes and stepping into my home, I walked in right after.

"Alright I'm going to go into my room and change. I would be right back." I said.

He nodded his head.

After a few minutes I stepped right back out from my room. 

As I walked back to my living room I saw that he was still there.

"Do want some thing to drink?" I asked.

"How about some water." He said.

"What about to eat?" I asked. I sounded like a waiter.

He looked like he was thinking about it. He then turned to me smirking.

"How about you?" He asked.

I blushed brightly.

"How about some ramen." I said.

His smirked never disappeared.

"Sure." He said.

I nodded and turned around heading to the kitchen. Both the kitchen and the living room were combined so I felt eyes on my back the whole entire time I was not facing him.

Once the ramen was done. I grabbed the water and the ramen and headed back to Itachi.

"So what were you doing in the woods?" I asked.

"I went to go and hunt." He said.

"But why in my part?" I asked again.

"Well aren't you a noisy angel." He said.

I blushed and looked down.

"I just wanted to know." I said.

I felt him smile.

"Because sasuke's part of the woods is dead and has no animals, but yours does." He said.

"Oh so you just wanted to hunt." I said.

He nodded his head.

"Does human food satisfy you?" I asked.

"No it does not." He said.

"So does that mean you are a demon." I said.

He nodded his head.

"Oh that's why you asked me those questions." I said once I really thought about it.

He nodded his head once again.

I turned and checked the clock. It was almost time to go to the academy. I turned back to Itachi.

"Well Itachi I'm about to go to the academy. Do you want to come with me?" I asked.

"Sure." He said.

I got up and headed towards the door. I heard him doing the same behind me. I handed him his shoes once I got to the door. And then I put on mine.

"You ready?" I asked.

"Hn." Was all he said.

"My goodness Uchiha's and there 'hn's." I joked.

He chuckled. I smiled at him. I then turned around and opened the door.

"Let's go." I said.

With that we stepped out.

Alright hope you guys liked this chapter. Took me a while. But in the end it was worth it. Anyways, hit that star, comment down below, and I hope you guys enjoyed it.

✌️Peace😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 57K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
142K 5K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
750K 27.7K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.2M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...