Arms | JASPER HALE [02] ✓

By rebelspies

"You put your arms around me and I'm home. I know I haven't been the same, but please don't leave me, Jasper... More

ARMS
[01]
[02]
[03]
[04]
[05]
[06]
[07]
[08]
[09]
[10; epilogue]
authors note + book 3

[00]

4.3K 146 8
By rebelspies

Aaron was not the same.

She had been through a lot the past couple of months and couldn't handle it. Though, she pretended that she could. Aaron had to put up the front that she was okay. All so Charlie wouldn't send her away.

It didn't occur to her that Jasper could feel her emotions or that Edward was able to read her mind. While she was pretending she was okay, everyone knew she wasn't.

Aaron thought Jasper was never going to leave her. He was her rock, the reason she was pretending to be okay. But as fate would have it, she was wrong.

And all it took was one simple drop of blood.

trailer above made by me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 3.9K 28
¸,ø¤º°𝙋𝙖𝙪𝙡 𝙇𝙖𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙚°º¤ø,¸ "you're the kind of reckless that should send me running." When Althea Swan's world is shaken to the core the mome...
658K 15.6K 30
Y/N is just a small town girl who moved from Indiana to get a new chance on life. She moves to Forks, and catches the eye of Jasper Hale. There might...
231K 3.6K 34
Belle Swan is the older sister of Bella Swan. Bella Swan thinks she is the center of attention and thinks that she can have whoever she wants, what e...
16.6K 295 8
Elina Swan, she used to be happy, fun, giggly, popular, and utterly beautiful. But 2 years ago, it all changed. She turned into a girl who is broken...