Concerts (Ville valo x reader)

Par Zombiegirl143

You play as a girl named Amber who is a stage helped and one evening you end up working for HIM. You find Vil... Plus

Chapter one...
Chapter 2...
Chapter 3...
Chapter 4...
Chapter 5...
Chapter 6...
Chapter 7...
Chapter 8...
Chapter 9...
Chapter 10...
Chapter 11...
Chapter 12....
A/N (a little talk with author)
Chapter 14.....
Chapter 15....
Chapter 16....
Chapter 17....
Chapter 18....
Chapter 19....
Chapter 20.....
A/N 1k thank you
Chapter 21....

Chapter 13....

190 6 0
Par Zombiegirl143

( Ambers p.o.v)

    A week went by and I was having so much fun with Ville working on songs and dancing a lot. I was out by myself talking on my phone with a friend until I saw ville with someone. It was a woman and he had her arm around her and so did she's around him. I was confused so I walked up to him "hey babe what are you doing I thought you stayed home" I asked him Andy he gave me a confused look "who are you" the words cut threw me like knifes and tears started to fill my eyes as they walked past me. I stood there for a good fives minutes and ran home to pack my stuff up. " He doesn't care, he's been cheating on me this whole time" I started to cry as I threw all my stuff into bags and a suit case. 

  I was almost finished and then I heard the front door open and close then a woman's voice along with villes echoed threw out the house "beautiful place ville" she said "not as beautiful as you darling". I got all my stuff together and ran downstairs to the door but ville stopped me "what are you doing home Amber" he asked "what am I doing home, I'm leaving is what I'm doing you've been cheating on me with with her" I yelled and his confusion washed to sadness " Amber I can explain" he said and I pushed him away "fuck your explanation I'm done goodbye ville" I said and ran out the door. 

  I was at the air port ready to board my flight back home and my phone went off, it was ville and I didn't answer it. That fucker cheated on me and now he can deal with the slut he's with, I boarded my flight and sat down. I messaged my boss and said "I'm coming home, ville cheated on me so I'll have my old job back, see you tomorrow". 

    *few hours go by and plane lands" 

  I got off the plane and took a cab to my old apartment place where I got another house with all the money I had in my bank account. I got a few things at target and went back to put my stuff together to have a home for myself. I soon heard my phone again and it was ville again calling me but I didn't answer. He did leave a voice mail so  I didn't bother recalling him. I never wanted to hear his voice ever again.

  Oh no trouble is happening, I hope you liked this chapter. I'm having fun writing this story a lot since I never write romance just horror. I plan on making a Andy Biersack fan fiction soon in the future cause I love him but not as much as Ville Valo. I know I sound like I can girl....Anyway I'll see you all in the next chapter, bye bye 

   ~ Zombiegirl

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

747K 27.5K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
600K 18.2K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
252K 7.4K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
194K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...