Alpha little girl

By Anne_mateo

~No description for this book ~just read it and find out. More

Alpha little girl
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Author notes
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue
Author notes

Chapter 8

2.9K 64 5
By Anne_mateo

- Aiden P.O.V-

"Yay!" Anahi was screaming from her room.

I was in my office, catching up with the paper work, then Anahi screamed.

"What is it this time?" I yelled back at her.

I already have a lot of complain from the rest of the pack, saying their tired of her screaming.

"Its Sunday!" she comes running to my office.

"Yeah and?" I know today I get to bring Aleydi to our pack house, I been waiting for this moment, but I'm not excited to met her father again.

"Did you forget or what?"

"Nope, Aleydi coming and I'm excited, but not to met her father." I hate that old man.

"Come on, he is your father-in-law. You will have get use to it" she walk out and started to laugh.

Alpha Perez is like my father-in-law already and also our friendly neighbor pack,so I better get use to him.

An hour past when it was time to go to the Water pack house to get Aleydi, I'm so happy to see her again. My wolf was going to go crazy if he had to go another day without her. All he would say is "Mate!" and "I need her!" , but I would just block him out.

"Come on Anahi! We need to leave already, we're already late!" I called for Anahi for the fifth time. She and Xavier take forever to get ready, maybe that why they are mates.

Alexus, Anahi BFF, was walking pass me till I called her.

"Hey Alexus, can you check up with Anahi please. We need to leave and she is taking forever."

"Sure Alpha." she walk upstairs and I waited another 5 minutes.

"Fine, I'm going already! Don't have to push me!" Anahi yells out from upstairs.

"Well you know your brother. He has very low temper." Alexus tells Anahi.

"Let go!" I yell once again. I was losing my temper with her.

Its already 6:05 and we need to be there at 6:30 and it takes 30 minutes to get there.

"Stop yelling!" Alexus yells at me.

"What did you tell me? I am your Alpha and never talk back to me! If I want to yell at you, I could yell at you" I yell at her back.

She took a step back at my outrage and ran up the stairs before I do something to her.

"Don't have to yell at her. She says what is on her mind. You can't blame her for that" Anahi tried to defend for Alexus.

"Whatever. Not my business right now. Aleydi is my business" I walk out the door and walk towards my car. I hop in the driver seat and waited for Xavier and Anahi.

I am done waiting for these people. The faster I get their Luna, the faster this pack could get in shape.

Anahi and Xavier jump in the car and both look at me.

"You didn't have to have a b***h fit Aiden, what is wrong with you?" Anahi ask me leaning forward on her seat.

"I just want to be with her already ok." I put in the key and turn on the car.

"Whatever Aiden" she cross her arms and looks outside.

I'm coming for you my little mate.

-Aleydi P.O.V-

"Are you sure you want to do this honey? You could reject him and stay here with your old man. You could take over the pack and manage it as the Luna." my dad keep nagging at me and suggesting things I don't want to do.

He was standing at my door, watching me as I pack some clothes to wear for the week at Aiden's Pack house. I can't believe it, it been two days since I seen Aiden. My wolf been crying for him and she is very depress without him.

"You'll make a great Luna for this pack. And maybe you could- "

"Dad! Stop it already!" I turn around and yelled at him.

He been doing this for two days now, trying to convince me not to go with Aiden and stay with him. How selfish he sound. I love Aiden and that's that.

"Just want the best for my baby girl."

"Dad, I'm not a little girl no more. I'm 16 and I grown up. And this is my decision to make." I turn to him and gave him a serious look.

"But sweety -" my dad was cut off by a knock in the door.

"I'll get it!" Sienna yell out.

I waited until I heard talking and that sweet ocean and tropical smell. Aiden is here.

I turn to my luggage and close it up.

"Are you sure?" my dad ask me once again.

"Yes I'm sure" I grab my luggage and walked pass him.

I started to walk down stair when I heard a big thump from my room. I turn to see my dad marching to his room and slamming the door. That what I get when I upset a Alpha. They have such low temper.

I continue walking down and I saw my mate waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs. I smile to him and he smile back. He have such a cute smile, his dimples and those big lips.

"Hey Aleydi" he greets me.

"Hey Aiden" I greet him back.

"Yo my girl! What is up!" Anahi scream out for me .

Anahi and Xavier were at the front door, waiting for me to get going.

"Hey Anahi, Hey Xavier" I greet them and gave a small smile.

I never notice how cute Anahi and Xavier look together. He taller than her by an inch or two. Then they both have black hair, nice smiles and dress the same, some sweats and a baggy shirt. Not a good look but I'm not to judge.

"I will get this for you." Aiden said getting my luggage.

"You are so sweet " I thank him.

I kiss him on the cheek and I heard him moan a little.

"Come on Aleydi, your sitting next to me in the car ride." Anahi ran towards me and pull me by the hands to outside.

"Why are you stealing my mate Anahi?" Aiden yell behind us.

"I got dib on her right now!' She push me in premium car and it look brand new.

"Wow" is all I could say. Its a beauty.

"Yeah, it my brother aka your mate. So, since your his mate, its your too."

I hop in the back seat and she sat next to me.

"This is going to be fun" she said jumping up and down in her seat.

"Your so excited, aren't you?" I ask her, noticing how happy she is.

"Yes, can't wait to have fun together. We're going to have a great time"

"Ok" what is this girl thinking of fun? Jumping off a plane? Skinny dipping in the pool?

"You didn't have to steal her away. She is my mate Anahi." Aiden said while getting in the driver seat.

After Aiden and Xavier got in the car, Aiden turn the car and back out my pack house.

I never really been anywhere except school and starsbuck. This is so exciting.

After 30 minute in the car, we finally made it to the Sunrise pack house. It not really that big, but only because my Pack house has a lot of people living there. The Sunrise pack it smaller than our but not the smallest pack in California.

"We're here!" Anahi yell in the house.

"Does she always scream like that?" I ask Xavier.

"Sometime, but I still love her for that." He smile when he looks at her. So sweet.

"Your finally back." this girl with brownish red hair said. She was coming down stair but stop when she spotted me.

"Oh, we have a guest." she smile at me.

"Right! Alexus, this is Aleydi. Aleydi, this is my BFF, Alexus." Anahi introduces us.

"Hey" she walk to me and took out her hand.

"Hey to yourself" I reach for her hand and shake it.

Anahi lean in to Alexus ear and whisper something I can't hear. Then Alexus had a "wow" expression.

"So your the new Luna?" Alexus ask me.

"Ummm.. sure" I never really realize it but I am the Luna in this pack.

"Well then, Welcome home Luna!" She scream and hugs me.

"Alexus what are you doing with the Luna?" Aiden walks in and see Alexus hugging me to death.

I hate the hugging!

"Can you let go please? I hate hugging." I tell Alexus, trying to push away.

"Oops, sorry Luna. Forgive me Luna." she apologize to me.

"It's ok, you didn't know."

"Come on Aleydi, I'll show you the room where your going to stay." Anahi pulls me away from the awkward situation.

"You are going to stay at Aiden's room." she gave me a smirk look. OMG!

"Ummmm....." I really couldn't say anything about that. I never slept in the same bed with a guy before, heck I never been in the same room with a guy. My father prohibited me having any boys over.

"You don't have to be embarrass Aleydi. You and Aiden are both mates, this is naturally." she pull my hand and pull me upstairs.

"Did Aiden do that for you and Xavier?" I wanted to know if Aiden let them have their love together.

"Ummm... no comment" she keep walking upstairs.

After three sets of floors, we finally made it to the Alpha floor. The first room was Anahi and Xavier, then the next room was Aiden then the last one at the end of the hallway was their parents.

"So where are your parent Anahi, I want to met them." I wonder when I get to meet Mr. and Mrs. Desanto. I never seen them before.

"Ummm.. Aleydi?" she ask .

Me and her were standing in front of Aiden room when I ask her.

"Yes"

"The thing is, Aiden is Alpha for a reason." she look away and it looked like she was about to cry. Ohhhhh....

"Omg, I am so sorry Anahi." I gave her a hug and tried to calm her down.

"It just- just that I-I miss them so-so much." she mumble while crying.

I patted her head and rub her back to comfort her.

"I am sorry Anahi." I apologize again.

"Don't apologize Aleydi, you shouldn't do that. You didn't know." she step back and walk to her room.

I was left alone in front of Aiden room.

I heard footstep coming, an i was freaking out who it could be. So I turn the door open and walk in.

"Wow!" I turn around and was shock by the room.

This room is huge! The bed is a king size and the sheets are blue with green. The walls are cream and had photos of Aiden when he was little. The closet is on the right side of his bed and a big flat screen t.v in front. Awesome! And the bathroom was on the other side of the bed.

I walk to the bathroom and its better than my bathroom back home. The bathroom had two sinks, had nice and clean towels and the shower was big enough for two. That give me a dirty idea.

Get your head straight Aleydi! Right, back to looking around the room. I went back into the room and jump on the bed. The sheets are so soft and smooth.

"Like the bed angel?" I jump up when I heard him.

Aiden had his cross arm and leaning on the door. His shirt showed off his muscle and I could see the eight-pack of his. Jackpot.

"Ummm.. just- I- the " I didn't know what to say.

"It's ok my angel. Its your room too." he walk toward me and pull me up.

I played with his big hand while we both stood there in silence.

"Can't believe I have you all to myself." he broke the silence.

My cheek was burning and I felt strange in my stomach.

"Your so cute when your blushing." he pulls my chin up and leans in but stop before our lip touch.

"You know your super beautiful. This pack is happy to have an amazing Luna like you." he smile. He looked from my eyes to my lips and back to my eyes.

"Thanks" I lean in closer till our lips finally touch. There was shocks going threw my body when I felt his lips.

He kiss me back and pull me tighter. I wrap my hands around his neck and he push me till we reach the bed. He was on top of me, wrapping our legs together. I heard him growl in pleasure and that made me smile.

Knock knock

"Alpha!Luna! Are you two in there?"

OMG!

I push Aiden off of me before the person who knock see us like this.

"Ummm.. answer him" I walk away from Aiden and stop in front of the t.v.

"What do you want Beta Ezra?" Aiden yell out.

"Just wanted to say everything is ok at the broader fence and the peace signing with the the Dark Flames pack has been confirm."

"Good, I hate it when they tried to scare some of the young wolf and threaten us. Thanks for the update."

"Your welcome Alpha" then I heard his footstep leaving.

"So, I'm just going to take a quick shower." I walk to the bathroom and shut the door before Aiden could say anything.

Wow! I just can't believe that just happen. That moment just keep repeating in my mind. Aiden and me, on his bed.

I strip down to nothing and turn on the shower. It took 30 minute for me to finish since taking a showers is the only time I get to myself. I walk out and see that Aiden wasn't in the room, that good.

I ran to my luggage ,that was standing at the closet door and took out an underwear and a bra. I use the same outfit I was wearing before, and walk out to the hallway.

I walked down stairs, into the kitchen and saw four guys and three women all seating and eating chinese food. Two guys had brown spiky hair, one with blond long hair and the last one with black mohawk. Two girl had black short hair and one with blond curly hair. It just remind me of Sienna's hair.

"Ohh.. ummmm have anyone seen Aiden?" I ask them.

All seven people look up and at me.The three girls look at me and gave me the dirtiest look. I already know they hate.

"So you are the new Luna?" the girl with blond hair ask.

"Ummm sure"

"That is sad, our Alpha is stuck with you while he could have been with someone better. Like my sister. She would have been a great Luna." she stand up and walk slowly to me.

"My sister and your mate had something before he was the Alpha. They loved each other and both were happy together, till he broke up with her." she stood in front of me and she was a good 3 inches taller than me. I step back one and tried to stay away from her.

"Yeah, he had too much in his hand and he couldn't deal with a relationship anymore. She was devastated. And now, Alpha Desanto is stuck with a mate like you. I feel bad for him." she keep closing in on me. I felt capture and useless. I was drop to the floor and push to the corner of the kitchen.

"Look, I- I don't want a-a a fight ok?" I slutter.

"Poor Luna, are you scared or what?" she tease me.

I hear the other girls and guys laughing at me and teasing me.

"Hear that, maybe you just go home and be with daddy. He misses his little baby girl. Hahahaha! " she burst into laughter.

I started to feel tears coming down my eyes.

"Going to cry, huh?" she came close to my face and look at me in the eyes.

"JESSICA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I heard Aiden yelling behind this Jessica girl.

"Oh hi Alpha. I was just greeting our new Luna to our pack." she turn around and smile to him. Could she really fool Aiden with a lie?

He was at the kitchen door, his eyes turning black and his wolf taking control.

"Yeah Alpha she was just- " one of the girl started talking but was interrupted by Aiden

"DON'T EVER LIE TO ME JESSICA! I AM YOUR ALPHA! AND SHE IS YOUR LUNA. YOU BETTER RESPECT HER OR ELSE!" he scream at her.

I jump when his wolf scream.

"I am sorry Alpha, I was - " she apologize to him.

"SHUT UP! JUST LEAVE! ALL OF YOU LEAVE! NOW!" he scream to the other

They didn't need be tell twice. The boys and girls ran out the kitchen, especially Jessica and went outside.

I stood up and look at Aiden. His eyes still pitch black and it kinda scared me.

"Aiden?"

He turn to me and his stare scared me.

I sat down again and began to cry. This is such a bad day for me.

-Aiden P.O.V-

I was a little disappointed when my Beta interrupted me and Aleydi kissing session, and she push me off and ran close the the T.V.

"So, I'm just going to take a quick shower." Is all she said and she ran to the bathroom.

I got up,open the door and went down stairs. I walked in the kitchen to see Jessica and her little group all ready to eat some Chinese food.

"Hey Alpha Desanto, want some Chinese food?" Andrea ask me.

"No, Not hungry." I walked past them and walk outside to the fresh air.

I stood outside at the porch for maybe half an hour till I heard laughter in the kitchen. What could they be laughing now?

I stood up, walk in and saw Aleydi at the kitchen corner, push down and being tease.

"Going to cry, huh?" Jessica tease her.

Aleydi eyes were about to cry and that made my wolf mad.

"JESSICA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I screamed at Jessica to stop her.

"Oh hi Alpha. I was just greeting our new Luna to our pack." She turn and faces me with a smile.

Yeah right. Could he really lie to my face?

"Yeah Alpha she was just- " Andrea was talking to me but I didn't want to hear anything from them.

"DON'T EVER LIE TO ME JESSICA! I AM YOUR ALPHA! AND SHE IS YOUR LUNA. YOU BETTER RESPECT HER OR ELSE!" I yelled at Jessica again. I had it with her drama and her attitude .

"I am sorry Alpha, I was - " she tried to apologize but not letting her that easy. She was making fun of my mate.

"SHUT UP! JUST LEAVE! ALL OF YOU LEAVE! NOW!" I screamed at all of them.

They hurried out the door especially Jessica. They been a pain in the butt for years now.

"Aiden?"

Aleydi called me.

I turn to her and she got scared of me.

Look what you done! She's scared of us now! Fix it or else! We can't lose her! My wolf scream at me.

I walk her and sat next to her. She cover her face with her hands and she was crying. My poor mate.

"Aleydi?"

She didn't answer.

"I am so sorry that I scared you. I saw how they were treating you and that made me mad. I can't have anyone do that to you. Will you forgive me?" I felt so bad to scare my precious mate.

She still didn't answer.

"Aleydi, come on please answer me." I pled her.

"I for-forgive you." she slutter.

I put my arms around her and tried to calm her down. I hate to see her like this.

An hour later, she pass out in my arm. So I carried her up bridal style and took her to my bedroom. I laid her down on one side of the bed, and I laid next to her on the other side. She slept so peacefully.

"Goodnight my angel." I kiss her forehead.

What a horrible first day with my mate. Hope she forgive me for what my pack did to her, I can't lose her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167 15 17
Just read the dang story if you wish to know what it is about I'm not giving you any hints
5.4K 89 17
Just read. itll explain itself
2K 154 19
No description needed, just read. YOU WON'T REGRET IT.
21 0 22
this is about a girl having a bsf .. and some how falling in love she didn't know her bsf liked females & she sudden turns out to like them to contin...