Warriors Twisted Shadows: Dan...

Por LilAngel668

Hollypaw's life is normal until her dad, Sparrowstone, shows up. When Hollypaw is attacked and wounded furiou... Más

Allegiances
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Mah frickin spoofs
Chapter Twelve
A/N
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
This Keeps Happening

Acknowledgement

33 1 3
Por LilAngel668

Hey, guys, this book series is based on a fan fiction from the original series Warriors by Erin Hunter. Please keep reading to find out more about the series and what I have to say. Huge thanks to a few of my best friends for helping me create this series. A few of the names I'm using are created by them and me. Huge thanks and I hope you enjoy!
I'm go in to try to post regularly but it could get switched up, please give a thumbs up for all my encouraging friends!

-Kayla M. Stormant ( @phoenix21214

-Ava M. McLeod. ( @HorseDriven )

I also have to announce that this series might be posted a little after this was officially released.

Coming Soon in 2018

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

46 0 24
Mousepaw has always felt a certain way about Cloudpaw, like he liked her more than anyone. The apprentice eventually played along, and began hanging...
982 74 30
A Warriors fan-fiction saga unfolds featuring Brownpaw, Swiftpaw, and Lightningpaw as they navigate the world in an increasing state of chaos. Swiftp...
431 170 33
~A Fanfiction Inspired By Warriors~ Along with the four clans of the forest, there is a group of mediators that keep the peace between them. As they...
19.3K 655 30
The Clans know what they must do, they must leave everything they know behind and venture into a dangerous, unknown and unforgiving world. Honeypaw a...