Glow In The Dark (B×B) [Book...

Oleh Squidtcyc

"Where is he?" "What are you talking about son? You have to calm down, you're not thinking straight." "Don't... Lebih Banyak

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
HELP!!!
Sasunaru book is up!
COVER!!

Chapter 21

8.2K 390 22
Oleh Squidtcyc

Ryan's POV:

"Wake up, Adrian. You have work to do." Pulling the covers off him, he yawned loudly like a lion before pulling them back from me.

"15 minutes love..."

"No. You have to wake up now or you'll be late for work."

"It's fine...It's not friday..." Tsk...he should show some care for his position in the company even though he's not interested in his job. I wonder when will he on one day, wake up by himself on days rather than on Fridays and weekends.

"Wake up now Adrian or no breakfast for you."

"Fine...5 minutes..."

"No. Now."

"3?" Yawning sleepily, he rubbed his tired eyes open as he stared at the useless alarm clock which he nevers bothered to set.

"None. Come on, you can't always be late for work. You're the boss so you have to set them a good example."

"They've gotten used to it so no worries..." Tch...sigh...seems like I have to do that again...

"Adrian...Black-" Throwing the covers, he sat up instantly with arms up in surrender. Finally.

"Okay. Okay. I'm awake. Don't get so mad love." I knew it'll do the trick. This never failed to work.

"I'm not. Now get changed."

"Ok...but only after my morning kiss." He says playfully with a silly grin on his face. Nah...

"Nope." He stared at me puzzled before staring at the door with knowing eyes.

"Why? Is it because of him? You don't have to worry, he never comes in." 

"It's not because of your dad. He's not home too." I wonder where he went but it's also good for me if he's not back. Sorry not sorry.

"Then why?" Why? Hmmm....................

"Morning breath."

"Seriously?!" He groaned loudly in disappointment as he stared at his sheets glumly.

"Yes."

"Tsk...I hate you, morning breath."

"Just kidding." Pushing him back down onto his bed, I pressed our lips together as his shock expression soon turned into a smirk. "Good Morning Adrian. Now get ready for work and then come down for breakfast."

"Good Morning to you too, love, and thanks for the wonderful wake up call and breakfast. Oh and Ryan?"

"Yes?"

"You're so fucking sexy and a damn fine kisser." He says with a grin and a playful wink. Sigh...this guy. What am I going to do with him?

Adrian's POV:

"Avocado? Tomatoes? Lettuce? Bell peppers???" Why am I eating so much veggies in the morning?

"Got something to complain about?" Ryan asked sternly as he eyed my movements seriously.

"Yes. Why are they all veggies?" I hate veggies...

"Not all. There's egg and chicken too. It's for your own good and they're not all veggies. Avocado, tomatoes and bell peppers are technically fruits." Sigh...smartass...

"But it's too healthy for breakfast..."

"I have no choice if you decide to spoil our health by eating microwave pizzas and mac and cheese for the past week when I'm not around. Take this as a detox session."

"But they're so good!" I only eat them when I don't have time to leave the office or when I'm working overtime...come to think of it, it really was for the whole week...my bad.

"And unhealthy. Sigh...you're going to spoil your health without me around. Anyway, start eating or you'll be having salad for the whole week for all meals."

"You're joking."

"Try me."

"No thanks. I'm fine like this...but that's only because your cooking is always awesome no matter what you make." Taking a bite, the abundance of flavour filled my tastebuds as the different flavours come together. Awesome as always...that's my Ryan. I'll confirm grow fat in times to come.

"Flattering isn't going to make me change my mind, Adrian."

"I know. By the way, where's my dad?"

"No idea. He didn't come back yesterday, according to Trish." That's weird...he nevers stay out unless he's overseas or working. But oh well, it's more peaceful like this.

"Aren't you going to eat?"

"I'm done already. So, how's the food?"

"Wonderful as usual."

"Good. Detox session for the whole week." W-Whole week?! Staring at him with wide eyes in disbelief, he returned me with his serious gaze which prevented me from adding any unnecessary words.

"Yes, love." Smiling at his victory, he went to pack the packed lunch boxes into a carrier before placing them near the car keys. Shit...I wonder what he's prepared to stuff me with.

Sigh...detox session, here I come.

Lucian's POV:

"Good Morning, Mr Black." The receptionist greeted respectfully as I advanced towards the lifts. Tsk. I have no time for formalities.

"Where's Adrian?"

"In his office, Sir." She replies swiftly after searching through her computer. At least she knows to not keep me waiting. Unlike someone who made me wait and still isn't able to give me the answer I want.

"Tell him I'm going up."

"Y-Yes, Sir." Did she just stammer in front of me? Disgusting. What kind of people has he been employing?

"Don't stammer. You sound pathetic." Upon my insult, tears welled up her eyes as she stared at me in shock for a while before quickly regaining her stance.

"I'm sorry, Sir." She apologised immediately as I walked passed he without care. Really pathetic... If I'm still the boss, I'll fire them all. Starting with her first.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

Slamming his doors open, he stared at at me with annoyance clearly in his eyes. Well, not like I care. This faggot is no son of mine but this company which he's operating is mine.

"Why are you here for?"

"Call Ryan here now."

"Ryan?"

"Yes. Do I have to repeat myself?"

"For what reason should I call Ryan here?"

"Call. Him. Here. Now."

"Tell. Me. Why." This bastard is really getting on my nerves.

"You bastard- call for Ryan now!"

"Fine! I can hear you! You don't have to raise your voice, dammit." Picking up the phone, he dialed his number quickly, asking him to come to the office. Good. Now we can settle things once and for all.

*knock knock*

"Come in." The doors opened to reveal Ryan standing there with confusion and slight fear in his eyes as he stared between me and Adrian. Is he plain dumb or retarded?

"Yes, Boss?"

"My dad has called for you-" Why would I even want to find his damn body pillow?!

"Not this Ryan you dickhead! Ryan Sulfrenzo! Not your freaking body pillow!" I swear...this boy is hopeless.

"Not this Ryan but Ryan Sulfrenzo from the finance department?" He confirms before eyeing Ryan who's silent all the way. Is he an idiot?

"Obviously! Why would I have business with him?!" Pointing at Ryan who's standing there relieved, he let out the deep breath which he was holding in before waving Ryan away who went away quickly.

"Sigh............You should have specified which Ryan you wanted." He grumbled like an old man before finally calling for the guy I want.

"Who would have knew that you didn't have the brains to think of that."

"Why do you even want him?"

"He pocketed $3 million-"

"He did?!" Yes he did and you didn't know that...fucking useless.

"Yes and I want him to pay all back and fired on the spot." No way I'm letting him escape after taking my money. He'll pay for what he had done.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.1M 52.8K 92
This story is complete ✅ 'I look at the back of the boy, sitting in front of me and his shining tousled hair. Before I can even realize what I'm doin...
411K 1K 4
[ COMPLETED ] 🌟 FEATURED NOVEL ON WATTPAD'S @sport 🌟 ("FREE KICKS" Reading List) 11.3.21 Just two dudes kissing with their socks on. It'...
863K 32.8K 67
"Nobody is allowed between these pretty little thighs but me....and if anyone tries...𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦." ~ The leader of the most notorious...
859K 57.2K 37
[BxB] Alexander Smith has a love-hate relationship with trashy online novels, scoffing at the problematic main leads, clueless protagonists and the r...