A Soarindash Love Story

By StarlightStory0622

Soarindash is my OTP! This is my story on how they first fell in love, hope you guys enjoy. My Little Pony: F... More

Chapter 1: The Thunderstorm
Chapter 2: Finding Rainbow
Chapter 3: The Power Outage
Chapter 4: Show Time!
Chapter 5: The Date
Chapter 6: The Fight
Chapter 7: The Next Day
Chapter 8: The Gala Pt 1
Chapter 10: The Proposal
Chapter 11: Confrontation
Chapter 12: Court Of Law
A/N: Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh!!!!
Chapter 13: A Wonderbolt Wedding
Epiloge

Chapter 9: The Gala Pt 2

698 12 5
By StarlightStory0622

Rainbow's POV:

The rest of the gala was awesome! Pinkie Pie and I had an epic dance off, she won though, (dang that girl's got moves!) Soarin led me outside to the garden, and we slow danced (again) under the moon and stars. "Y'know you'll always be my Dashie, right?" he asked. "Right, and you'll always be my Soarin, right?" I asked. "Right.." his voice trailed off. I soon felt his lips press against mine, I settled in for a long, lasting kiss.

Pinkie's POV:

"I have never s-seen so much cuteness in all m-my life." I gushed. "I know r-right?" Surprise gushed "Soarindash is the u-ultimate OTP. I think have "Can You Feel The Love Tonight" vibes." "My f-fourth wall breaking buddy, come g-give me a hug!" I cried. We both we're hugging each other bawling our eyes out. "Seriously?" AJ asked. "How would you react?!" We both yelled at her. "Sheesh, sorry." AJ said, backing away.

Soarin's POV:

The gala started to come to an end, it also started to rain. "Rainbow, you ready to head home?" I asked. "Yeah, let's go." she said. I picked her up bridal style, and headed off towards her house. The wind was picking, but I managed to fly through it. We made it back to Rainbow's house, both of us soaking wet. "I'll be right back, Soar." she said. "Ok." She came back down a few minutes later in a purple robe. "The storm's starting to get worse.." she started "you can stay here if you want to.." Blush grew across her face, I hesitated for a moment, then said "sure Dashie, I'll stay with you." She went and got a blanket and flew onto the couch, I joined her. We wrapped ourselves into it "goodnight, Soar." "Goodnight, Dashie." We fell asleep in each others arms, it couldn't get anymore better than this.

A/N: Dang it ninjas, stop cutting your onions already! Sorry for such a short chappie guys, the next one will be a bit longer. This is pure shipping fuel, hope guys enjoyed this one. New updates coming soon, but before I sign off...

SOARINDASH FAN-ART!!

So cuuttee!! #TheShippingIntesifies

*Boop

One more..

A song requested by Pinkie and Surprise...

Now I'm done..

Starlight Story

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 227 39
Rainbow Dash grew up with a wealthy title. But under the diamond mask, was a soul longing to be free. Ten years ago, Rainbow Dash left her old life b...
36.5K 511 37
It's about how Rainbow and Soarin fall in love.Read about the jouney and even facing death in the face. Join the main six and the wonderbolts on a un...
15.6K 520 26
A Rarijack love story. The two girls like each other, but they don't know if the feelings are reciprocated. Plus, they are JUST FRIENDS and they woul...
12 0 11
After the death of Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash swore to get revenge on the pony responsible for the crime. Rainbow Dash will teach the pony responsible...