Chapter 13: A Wonderbolt Wedding

Third Person's POV:

It was a month later after the fiasco with Zephyr Breeze, Soarin and Dashie were getting ready for their wedding this afternoon. Rainbow and her friends we're all inside Carousel Boutique eagerly waiting to hear Dash's news. "Oh Dashie, we would love to be your bridesmares!" Rarity squealed, happily. "Sooo, who's going to be your mare of honor?" Pinkie asked. Rainbow chuckled, "Well you guys, the mare of honor can only be one pony." "We know darling, whichever one of us you choose is fine." Rarity reassured her. "Fluttershy, I choose you!" A/N: Hmm, where have I heard that before? ;) "M-me?" she stuttered. "Yes you. You were the first pony I ever befriended, of course I want you to be my mare of honor." "Really?!" she squealed "Rainbow I would be honored!" Fluttershy leapt up, and hugged her. "C'mon guys, bring it in!" Rainbow called, as she pulled her friends into one big group hug. A tear rolled down Rainbow's cheek, "Awe Dash, are ya cryin'?" AJ asked. "What, no!" Dash countered "I NEVER get sappy!" "Are ya sure? 'Cause that's all you were when you started dating Soarin." "Both sappy and girly!" Pinkie exclaimed. "You know what? Screw it! I love you all!!" Rainbow gushed. "Aweeee!!" they cooed. "WE'RE ALL IN THIS TOGET---" Pinkie started. A/N: Anything but that!!! "SHUT YOUR CHEW HOLE PINKIE!!!" the girls yelled. "Literally ANY fourth wall break is better than that!!" Dash exclaimed. "Meh, it's Pinkie, don't question it!" said AJ.

Soarin's POV:

"Today's the big day ya goofball! Today is the day to where I'm going to marry the most beautiful mare in all of Equestria!" "Soarin, are you talking to yourself again?" Fleetfoot asked. I screamed in surprise "Nope!" I said, casually leaning against my locker. "Yeah you were!" exclaimed Surprise, who was dangling by her tail in front of me. I screamed again "Huh, guess they call you 'Surprise' for a reason." She laughed, and flew back down to the ground. "See ya, Soar!" Surprise said, then hopped off. "Better go after her." said Fleetfoot, chasing her. I sighed, then faced my locker once again. I took a deep breath "Well Soarin, today's the day-" "Day for what?" Firestreak interrupted. "GAH!" I shrieked, Firestreak laughed. "For the love of Celestia, that has happened three times already!" I exclaimed. "Dude, chill out already. No need to be nervous." "Nervous?" I scoffed "Who said anything about being nervous?!" Firestreak raised an eyebrow "Ok, maybe I'm a little nervous..." I admitted. "Bro, you have nothing to be nervous about." said Wavechill A/N: I kind of see Wavechill and Soarin as brothers, who just walked in. "Aah!" I screamed, and nearly hit the ceiling. Firestreak facehoofed "Dude, when did you become so jumpy? Y'know, you're slowly becoming Surprise." Fire commented. I grunted "Where do ponies keep coming from? Four ponies have jumpscared me enough today." "Well, when a mommy pony and a daddy pony love each other very much--" Firestreak started. My eyes widened, Wavechill jammed his hoof into Fire's mouth "RUN!!" I darted out of that room as fast as lightning. Geez Firestreak, and on my wedding day too! I crashed into Spitfire as I was running. "Woah, hold your horses!" she exclaimed. "Sorry, Spitfire. I was running trying to get away from Firestreak!" I explained, helping her up. "Oh, I see... I can only imagine why..." "Uh, don't. Anyway, I meant to ask you earlier, but I couldn't get myself out of the locker room." "Soarin, spit it out!" she said, getting impatient. "Would you my best mare?" I asked. "Yes, Soarin, I would love to." she said. "Thank you, Spitfire." I said. "No prob!"

Time Skip

Rainbow's POV:

I'm currently in the back of Canterlot Castle losing my mind. My life is changing fast, and I'm sooo nervous. That's right, the most fearless, most brave, most motivational poster mare is scared. Terrified, chicken, I admit. "AAAHH!! Girls, I'm so nervous!" I screamed. I paced the floor while Rarity was trying to put on my veil. "Darling, hold still, or I'll never get this on you!" Rarity complained. "Sorry Rare, I can't breathe right now!" Pinkie gasped "Dashie, don't go into the light!! Stay with us!!" "It was an exaggeration, Pinkie!! I'm not dying!" "I'm just really nervous, scared, terrified, happy, and chicken all at the same time." I explained. "Huh, Rainbow, you have weddin' day jitters!" AJ announced. Rainbow stopped pacing, and sat in a nearby chair. Rarity managed to put the veil on her head, and position it till it looked right. "There!" Rarity sighed "You're ready."