Trapped With Him

Por obsessed-

"Would you pick a daisy in a field of roses?" I ask. "What kind of question is that? Ask me something else,"... Más

Trapped With Him
Chapter 1 ║ Acting, Anatomy, and an Asshole
Chapter 2 ║ Red is Your Color
Chapter 3 ║ We're Moving?
Chapter 4 ║ A Stalker and a Nightmare
Chapter 5 ║ Oblivion
Chapter 6 ║A Daisy in a Field of Roses
Chapter 7║ It was Fun While it Lasted
Chapter 8║ Being a Hero is Painful
Chapter 9 ║He's Back

Chapter 10 ║ Intoxicated and Pancakes

3K 101 43
Por obsessed-

After so long, she updates. 

Please read the author's note at the end.

Thank you and enjoy! (:

not proofread/edited

Chapter 10 ║ Intoxicated and Pancakes

As I sat on the stool in the middle of Austin's kitchen, I decided to take a look around my surroundings. I still couldn't grasp the fact that I ended up here. Well it wasn't like I had a choice. I was pretty much dragged here against my own will.

"Do you want something to drink?" Austin asked.

I turned my eyes to make contact with his. "Water's fine," I replied.

He open the refrigerator and took out a water bottle and a bottle of what seemed like alcohol. He threw the bottle at me which I thankfully catched without making a fool out of myself. He's already seen too much of my laughable life. I'd like to refrain him from seeing even more.

He gestured me to get up and follow him. I stood up and followed him to the living room. We sat down on a couch in front of an enormous widescreen television. Just staring at the thing intimidated me and showed off the wealth of Austin's family.

Speaking of his family, I looked around and barely saw any family photos or just photos in general. The house was also quieter than I expected. Surely his parents were still awake.

"So," Austin finally spoke up. "Do you want to explain what the fuck happened back there?"

All of a sudden my throat felt dry. I opened the water bottle he gave me and took a few sips. He mirrored my actions but with the bottle of alcohol instead.

I stared at him as I watched him drink that vile liquid substance. He stared back at me in confusion after he was done.

"How can you drink that?" I questioned.

He gives me an irritated look. "You can't ask me a question till you answer mine," he replied.

Fuck. I thought maybe talking about him would make him forget about what occurred less than an hour ago.

I sighed, realizing that there's no way getting around this. "What's there to explain? You just saw what happened, no? Or were your eyes closed?" I retorted.

He rolled his eyes at me before speaking, "You know that's not what I meant. Why the fuck was your dad saying all that shit?"

I didn't want to answer him. I didn't want him to know how fucked up everything actually is. He doesn't need to know how much worse it is than what he saw.

I searched my head for some excuse but instead I felt the stare of Austin's eyes. I stared back at him, not wanting to tell him anything. However as I stared into his eye, I realized that no excuse would work on him. He seemed determined to figure out what the hell just happened.

As Austin went to take another sip of his alcohol, I snatched the bottle from him and gulped the whole bottle down in one go. The horrid liquid burned my throat as I swallowed.

I've always disliked the taste of alcohol, but if I was going to be spilling my secrets out to someone I rather be intoxicated than sober.

Austin stared at me wide eyed, in shock. Obviously, he didn't take me to be someone who drinks much less chug over half a bottle of liquor.

I rolled my eyes at him before taking a deep breath. "Now where do I begin," I asked myself.

"Maybe the beginning?" Austin piped in.

"It's not that simple idiot," I replied.

"Then why not tell me why your own father was talking about his daughter like that," he voiced out.

"It's always been like that," I whispered. "Ever since she left, nothing's been the same. In fact what you've just witnessed is pretty normal."

"Normal?" Austin questioned. I nodded my head. Did he not just hear what I said? "Are you fucking serious? In what country is it normal for a father to call their child a fucking whore?"

"The U.S," I mumbled, thinking he wouldn't hear. However, of course he did.

"Don't play smart with me now. I could make this into a bigger deal than it has to be by involving the cops," he shouted which only caused me to widen my eyes in fear. "But I'm not going to," he finished, which caused me to let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Thank you," I muttered.

"So tell me who is this she you mentioned?" Austin asked.

"My mother," I said. The mere thought of my mother made my heart cry out in pain.

"Where is she now, if she's still around?"

My head started spinning but I managed to speak out, "She left that man and I seven years ago." I closed my eyes, forcing the tears that were threatening to fall out back in. "Even since then, my father and I grew more distant and he, more violent."

"Violent?" Austin questioned as he furrowed his eyebrows together.

"Yeah," I whispered. "It's not the first time he hi-" Before I could finish my sentence, I felt myself lose consciousness. The last thing I could remember before everything turned black was the large hands holding me.

**************************************************************

When I opened my eyes, the first thing that caught my attention was the poster hanging above my head.

I jolted up awake, realizing that I wasn't in my room. That's when I noticed the guy sitting on a chair right across from me, staring directly in my eyes.

"Glad you're finally awake," he said, sarcastically.

I roll my eyes before I decided to question him. "Why am I here?"

He scrunched his eyebrow in confusion. "What do you mean? I brought you here last night," he replied.

"I know that, idiot. Why the fuck am I on this bed in what I'm presuming is your room?" I tried to shout but the throbbing pain in my head caused me to wince.

I hear Austin sigh before handing me a bowl. "Here. Drink this up. It's the best for a hangover," he demanded.

Hangover? I, now, furrow my eyebrows in confusion. Me, hungover? Impossible.

"Why would I be hungover?" I questioned as I stared at the liquid in the bowl.

Austin gave me a look. "Seriously?"

"What?" I asked him, trying to remain calm.

"Alyssa you drank my fucking bottle of alcohol. I didn't know you were such a lightweight to the point where you passed out," he yelled.

I stared at him in shock. No fucking way. Why would I do that? That's so unlike me. At that moment, everything started coming back to me. The events from last night started to become vividly clear in my head.

I smacked my forehead and winced in pain, "I can't believe I fucking did that," I whispered but I guess I was louder than I thought as Austin immediately responded.

"Well you did babe. Now drink up. I don't want my effort on you to go to waste," he said, irritation clearly laced his voice.

I began to take a sip of Austin's hangover cure, before I realized I shared a big part of my life with him last night, causing me to choke and cough.

"Hey, watch it!" Austin yelled. "Don't create a mess on my bed."

I glared at him. "You can never ever speak of what I told you last night. In fact, remove it from your mind. Detox your head. It's not like much is there to begin with," I demanded.

He rolled his eyes at me and scratched the back of his head, before speaking. "About that," he paused for a second. "Maybe we should do something about your fath-" I cut him off, not allowing him to finish. My face contorted in anger.

"We," I emphasized the word. "Will do nothing. This is my issue, not yours," I shout.

"But-," Austin tried to speak, but I wouldn't let him.

"No buts. Don't fucking meddle into other people's lives." I took a deep breathe. I looked down at Austin's sheets. "Please forget all of this," I begged. I never felt this vulnerable in front of anyone before.

"Alyssa," Austin softly spoke out my name.

"Please," I shouted. "Austin, please." My voice broke at the end and I realized I was on the verge of tears. I hated talking about that man.

I closed my eyes, forcing the tears to not fall. Once I opened my eyes again, it hit me again that I was in Austin's room. "Austin," I called his name, looking up to where he was now standing.

He raised his eyebrows, indicating me to go on. "Why the fuck am in your room and not in a guestroom?" His eyes darted to the ground, immediately. I could sense he was trying to avoid answering the question.

"All the other rooms are occupied," he spoke after a moment of silence which I assumed he used to come up with an answer.

I narrowed my eyes at him, letting him know I didn't buy what he said but the look on his face told me he wouldn't speak of this any longer. I guess we all have our secrets.

"Well," I say as I proceed to get down from his bed. "Thanks for letting me stay the night. You can actually be quite hospitable at times."

He rolls his eyes, staring at me, watching what I'll do next. I scratch the back of my head awkwardly. "I guess it's my time to go," I say as I walk past him, but before I can make it past the door he grabs my wrist and stops me in my tracks.

"You're leaving already?" Austin questions.

"Uh what does it look like I'm doing?" I reply.

"Won't your father still be there," he asks.

I look down on the ground, avoiding eye contact with him, not wanting him to see how much just the mention of him made me feel.

"He's gone by now. He never stays the night," I whisper. I continue to walk out of Austin's room and down the stairs, praying I was going the right way and not end up making a fool out of myself.

Once I reach the front door, I open it and step foot outside. I turn around and raise my hand in an awkward wave.

"Are you sure you don't want to stay for breakfast? I make some killer pancakes," he proudly states. This causes a small chuckle to come out of my mouth before I can stop it.

"Not today, Austin," I genuinely smile for the first time since last night, declining his offer and proceed to walk over to my house.

"Next time then?," he asks, for once a smile on his face and not that smirk of him.

I turn around, my heart beating slightly faster than normal and I wonder what this feeling is. My smile widens slightly, liking it, "Maybe." But then this has to happen again. I hear him chuckling to himself.

I reach the front door and begin to turn the doorknob, realizing that it isn't locked. From the corner of my eyes, I see that Austin is still watching me, patiently waiting for me to go inside before he heads back in himself.

Before I was set foot in, I quietly thank him for everything he did. I didn't think he heard but before I close my door shut, I hear him shout, "Anytime, babe."

I shut the door and my smile crumbles as I face reality. My back slides down on the door as tears start sliding down my face, while I wonder why things can't be how they were before she left.

___________________________________________________________

hey guys. sorry for the shit chapter. i honestly have no clue what i was writing or what was going on as i was writing this. 

i started this chapter may of this year and now it's december. yeah it's been a while. i had no clue where i was going with this and what i was trying to accomplish.

to be honest, this whole story is a mess. i don't know why you guys are reading this chaos, but i appreciate all the comments and love this story has received.

i started writing this in eight grade, a senior in middle school, and now i'm a freshman i n university. i wish i finished this back then because it's so jumbled now. i wanted to so badly drop this and forget about but every time i read your comments, i want to finish this for you guys. also i've been reading a lot of stories lately and my love for books and writing came back and thus my goal is to finish this story sometime. i know that seems impossible for me, the girl who updates once or twice a year, but i want to try still.

so this is may end in a total disaster because there's no direction for this story, but as long as i have someone reading, i'll keep writing. 

university has been insane so it's hard to write but i'm on winter break now, so i want to try and get a few chapters written and up before i have to return to university next month.

anyway, i hope that i can update soon again, but like always no promises because i'm pretty shit at doing that.

i love you all. thank you for all the support. i hope this chapter wasn't too much of a disappointment and i look forward to seeing you in the next one! (: 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

107K 3.4K 36
Four years ago, a 13-year-old blackmailed me into friendship by holding my doughnut captive. We've been close ever since. I soon noticed that I wante...
35.4K 1.9K 29
"In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you." ...
223K 7.9K 64
"You expect me to forget everything?" His voice comes out as a whisper. "To act like it doesn't hurt me to see you with him or that I'm still not cra...
273K 9.1K 42
Follow my Instagram for any updates and if you have any questions: @nikki_k123 Claire is in trouble. More specifically, her family is. Or the lack th...