Adopted by Team 10 •Editing•

By ukfangirl2001

COMPLETED As Team 10 only have 2 girls, Jake decided it was time to bring in another female to the house. Ar... More

Meet Aria Grace•
Chapter 1•
Chapter 2•
Chapter 3•
Chapter 4•
Chapter 5•
Authors Note
Winners
Chapter 6•
Authors Note
Authors Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Authors Note
Authors Note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Q&A
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Authors Note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Instagram
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
UPDATE

Chapter 49

1K 32 13
By ukfangirl2001

It's 5 days till Christmas!!! ^^ this is my favourite Christmas ever!!!

Emilio's POV

It's been 2 months since Aria left, I finally found out the truth. We confronted AJ and he told us that he kissed her and she tried to stop him. I've been trying to find her for 2 months. Jake said that she was living Sean however no one knew where he lived. No one has spoken to AJ since.

I feel so terrible for not believing her, she left because of me and I didn't even say goodbye. That is one of my most biggest regrets.

Ivan and I moved out of the Team 10 house and decided to live on our own together.

We woke up this morning and I felt like something was missing. A hole in my heart and knew exactly what it was. I miss Aria, I wish I knew where she was. I just hope that she's okay and Heather hasn't got her again.

I decided to go for a walk when I woke up, so I just changed into some black jeans, an army green tank top and some black high top vans.

I left the house, letting Ivan know that I was going out, and just started walking. Not knowing where I was going.

After 5 minutes, I ended up at the park, I decided to just sit on the grass and think about the last 2 months. What went wrong? How could I have been so stupid? Why didn't I believe her? Have I lost her? If so, have I lost her forever?

I didn't realise that a tear came out my eye until I felt it on my lip. I wiped away the tears and got up.

I started to walk again and ended up in Starbucks. I ordered a hot chocolate and just sat in a corner. I got my phone out of my pocket and looked on my social medias. When I went on twitter, all the fans were asking about Aria and why they haven't seen her with us. I didn't want them to know, I didn't want them to hate on Aria even though I know now it wasn't her fault.

While on twitter, I heard something which made my heart skip a beat.

Server:Aria and Sean

I instantly looked up from my phone and there she was, Aria, looking as beautiful as ever. She obviously couldn't see me. She started to walk away, I just couldn't help myself.

Emilio:Aria?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What's gonna happen next?

Will she forgive him for not believing her?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 433 40
Tessa is the new girl in Team 10! She was just a normal girl till she met him!
282K 3.9K 44
Logan and Jakes younger sister is moving in with Logan, Since Jake's house is taken by the Team10. Logan is always protective over his sister because...
2M 29.6K 194
A new girl on team 10 what could go wrong....everything
48K 932 42
❤️love~ a strong feeling of affection. ✨like~ having the same characteristics or qualities as; similar to. Starring: Anthony Truj || Team 10 Y/N (You...