Villain Transmigration: Trans...

By Fudanshifluffy

[World One : Ancient] [Qi, Spirit, Cultivation, Immortality. The four continents of the Immortal realm will s... More

Prologue (Teaser)
Chapter 1: Transferred
Chapter 2: The Gathering
Chapter 3: Odd Development
Chapter 4: The Summon
Chapter 5: Inner Demon
Chapter 6: Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
Chapter 7: The Crown Prince's Worries
Chapter 8: System's Treacherous Gift
1k+ reads Bonus Skit
Chapter 9: The Villain and The Demon
Chapter 10: The Havoc and The Revolution
Chapter 11: Deceit and the Assassin Baby
Chapter 12: The Turning Point and The Mystery Chest
Chapter 13: A Taste of Pain
Chapter 15: The Mortal Realm
Chapter 16: Yang
Special Chapter: Hostage wants a Harem
Chapter 17: Battle for the eye (1)
Chapter 18: Battle for the Eye (2)
Chapter 19: Battle for the Eye (3)
Chapter 20: The Hero Awakens
Special Chapter: Will you come with me?
Chapter 21: Run Away and Never Return
Chapter 22: Title Unlocked
Chapter 23: A Vow to be Kept
Chapter 24: Ice Demon? Black-Belly Ice Demon!
Special Chapter: It's not what it looks like

Chapter 14: I am Many

14.5K 840 145
By Fudanshifluffy

Pain...

Pain..

Pain.

It's just a dream.

No. It's reality.

Then turn it into a dream!

It doesn't work that way.

Then make it that way!

Can you bear the consequence?

Make it stop!

You are weak.

Make it stop!

Isn't it better to just accept me than to push me away?

Stop!

I'll take the pain for you.

Make it stop! Deceit!

Feng Lei panted in exhaustion, laying in the cold floor that was damp with his own blood and sweat. Having already given up on trying to suppress his body from collapsing, his throat raw from screaming, making his voice hoarse.

[Voiceless title has been forcefully activated]

"Momma!!"

Is it over?

"Momma!!"

No. It has barely begun.

"You've done well, my child. Perhaps I'll give you something good in return." The patriarch grinned as he knelt in front of Feng Lei, combing his son's bloodied hair away from his left eye, exposing a pitch black eyeball emitting strange rhythmic pulses, as though it was a completely separate living being on its own.

It hurts...

But you've gained more power. Isn't that what you wanted?

I...

You are to be blamed.

I didn't...

You chose this path.

I am not...

You must take responsibility for your actions.

"Marvelous. Truly marvelous!" The patriarch laughed manically. "To have fused into your body completely, this is astounding! My child, my dear child! You are father's greatest pride! My greatest creation!"

"Momma!!!" Minghai desperately tried to struggle out of his captors grip but to no avail, shedding tears as he stared at Feng Lei's ever so delicate figure that looked as if it would crumble to pieces if touched even by the lightest.

I did it to-

To save your brother? How laughable. Isn't it also because you were tempted by the power it offered?

No! I didn't do it for that reason!

Hilarious! Don't make such petty excuses! You're not a selfless person! You wouldn't do it for such a reason.

He's my brother!

Brother? Hahaha! Such a thing as family, it is nothing in the face of tremendous power! Only with power can you do whatever you want. And that is not something that you have!

I...

You are weak!

"You may still be a rough gem right now but, that is not a problem." The patriarch stared at his son's eyes ecstatically. "I will polish you. Polish you until you're perfect!"

I am weak.

"How is his training going?" The patriarch asked the first guardian elder who was overseeing Feng Lei's special training that was being held at the Feng Clan's secret base outside of the capital.

"It's been going really well, lord patriarch. He's been coping quite nicely to the changes in his body. We've also conducted several arrangements that will change his physical conditions. It will be done later this evening. We request the lord patriarch to oversee the procedures." The elder said as he bowed deeply towards the patriarch.

"Hmm. I see... Very well." The patriarch said as he gazed at Feng Lei's back as he trained, facing against a Two-Headed Netherland Beast. "It was a good decision to change locations last night. It seemed that the imperial family has started to suspect us. Suddenly summoning Lei at this time made them suspicious of our movements, what do you thing of this, elder Lao?"

"As long as they have no evidence towards us, I believe that they won't dare to make any open movements, lord patriarch. Our only problem is young master Lei as he seems the closest to the imperial family. The other clan members have no idea of what is happening and us elders have sworn you our loyalty." The elder replied somberly. "If I may suggest, after his return from his mission in the Mortal Realm, have him be sent to the Royal Academy in advance with the excuse of advance learning in order to be of help to the crown Prince more in the future. With a few of our younger clan members who were previously sent there to study keeping their eyes on him, I believe he will not dare to make any suspicious actions."

"Oh? That idea might work. But it has quite a few loopholes. Like that little servant boy of his. Who knows if he'll tattle? So how about I make an example when he returns?" The patriarch grinned evilly, turning around and walking away, gazing at the enclosed cage where Feng Lei was training ever so often.

Feng Lei commanded a whirlwind of snow to protect him from the beast's attack, the wind whipping his hair to and fro, exposing his pulsing left eye which was previously hidden by a portion of his hair.

"Judgement."

Accompanying the word which was spoken in a soft voice was the sound of the beast's choking as a yellowing froth that smelled of rot bubbled up from it's elongated snout, it's body decaying from the inside out at a visible speed.

As the whirlwind began to dissipate, Feng Lei walked nonchalantly towards the beast, casually kicking it's body which was reduced to only skin and bones to confirm its death.

"Good work, young master! That's all for this afternoon. You should head back to your quarters for now. Here's your dose for today. The rest has been sent to your room. The first elder will pick you up later this evening for extra lessons." The third elder said amiably as he patted the top of Feng Lei's head like he would to his own grandchild.

Opening the gourd that was handed to him, Feng Lei was greeted by the scent of blood.

"Today's pick was from a six-tailed spirit fox of the frost attribute. I hope the young master is satisfied." The elder said with a gentle smile although he personally did not understand why Feng Lei kept asking for yin attributed blood for the past year. But he understood soon enough as he stared wide eyed at Feng Lei's actions.

Drinking the blood as though he was a man who hadn't had a drop of water to drink for many days, Feng Lei paid no mind to the fact that someone was still watching him.

Finally getting his fill, Feng Lei sighed in content, wiping the blood that escaped his lips and dribbled on his chin, coincidentally catching sight of the slack-jawed elder and finally remembering that he wasn't alone.

"Oh."

"Y-young m-m-master???!"

How was your day?

.....

Oh, come on. Don't be like that.

What do you want?

What I want? Nothing really. What you want, I also would naturally want as well.

.....

I am also you after all.

Feng Lei hugged his knees closer to his chest as he soaked in the blood of multiple beasts in a porcelain tub about the size of a modern bathtub.

Where is the system?

What system?

Why is it that every time you're here, system disappears?

That's because you're weak. Your mind can't handle talking to more than one of us at a time. So when you talk to me the other guy is forcefully put to sleep.

Oh.

How dull.

Forming several complicated hand seals, Feng Lei started meditating as he absorbed the yin and blood energy from the beast blood and circulating them through his body and finally sending it to his dantian to form his blood core.

When will Judgement come out?

"Third elder." The patriarch called out when he saw the other elders clustered around the third elder, seeming to be talking about something in hushed voices.

"Yes, lord patriarch?" The elder responded, jogging towards the patriarch.

"What were you discussing over there?" The patriarch glanced curiously at the other elders who avoided directly meeting his gaze, making him more suspicious.

"I- I um... I d-don't think it's appropriate, lord patriarch." The third elder mumbled quietly, making the patriarch narrow his eyes. "When I tell you to speak, you speak. Now what was that about?"

"I-it's just that, young master Lei seems t-to uh..." The elder drifter off. "Seems to what?"

"He dri-!"

Just in time, the doors opened, revealing the figure of the first elder who was closely followed by Feng Lei. Catching sight of the third elder talking to the patriarch, Feng Lei tilted his head. "Oh."

"Young master, this way." The first elder led the way for Feng Lei towards a wide stone platform filled with numerous runes.

I guess if the ancient times had an observation or experimentation table, it would most likely look like this, huh?

Already knowing what was about to happen, Feng Lei claimed onto the stone platform without any resistance, making the patriarch nod in satisfaction. "Good. Good. I'll make you perfect, my child. I'll make you perfect."

"Start the transfer."

"Geuh- AAAAAHHHH!!!"

"Is everything ready, young master?" The third elder asked, though he looked as if he would rather do anything else than to accompany the second young master even a second more than necessary. "Mm... Someone's still missing."

"Someone?"

"My retainer." Feng Lei glanced at the third elder dully, his dead gaze evoking a chill to rise up from the elder's spine.

"Oh. For a moment, I forgot the young master even had one. You seemed to be more of the independent type." The elder shivered but still managed to flatter his young master. "Since the passage is about to open up soon, shall we wait for him by the gateway instead?"

"...hmm."

Just as the third elder was leading Feng Lei across the courtyard, snow slowly began to drift from the sky towards the ground, painting a beautiful yet bleak picture. "Ah! It seems that we'll have another snow fest this year, young master! Isn't that lovely?"

"...oh."

Hey, Deceit?

Yeah?

Merry Christmas.

...Merry Christmas. Too bad you can't celebrate it with the others, huh?

Mm...

"Young master!"

Du Qiang? He arrived...

"Chirp!"

Zen as well...

"Merry Christmas, young master! The prince, lord emperor, the grand marshal, and Blacklist also send you their greetings. After you celebrated this day the previous year, they seemed to have made this day into a special holiday. Even the guild was celebrating just now which made it difficult to escape. I'm sorry to have made you wait for so long." Du Qiang explained hastily.

"Oh... Merry Christmas."

Really, this guy...

"Chirp!"

"You too. Merry Christmas, Zen."

"Chirp!!"

I understand... Though I am weak, I'm not alone. I still have many people who I can rely on... I'm not weak when I have their support.

...disgusting.

Merry Christmas!

-end of volume 1: The Transmigration
-next chapter:
Volume 2: The Mortal Realm

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2M 201K 31
After she tragically loses her mother, Cassie turns to street fighting-but she soon learns that the biggest fights happen outside the ring. ...