This Bad Boy I'm With

By flabbergastme_

Thea Hartens never liked too much attention. And that's only one of her many fears. This story started whe... More

[1]: Leadership Training Seminar
[2]: The Who-Are-The-Bad-Boys Show With Grace Stewards
[3]: Seth The Gorgeous Impatient Alien
[4]: Seth And His Goddamned Motorcycle-Driving
[5]: Lunch With The Bad Boys
[6]: Chasing Thea Hartens
[7]: We're On Every Social Networking Site
[8]: The Mob Of Students
[9]: It's Going To Be Me
[10]: Just If It Wasn't For The Jerk Named Seth
[11]: Punch Me Anywhere Except My Face
[12]: Arguing Is Our Specialty
[13]: I'm Being A Two Timer?
[14]: Girl's Day
[15]: Gotta Find It Out
[16]: Forgetting Robert
[17]: Can't Believe This
[18]: It Ain't Sound Like Sunshine And Rainbows
[19]: We're Here
[20]: Princess Piglet
[21]: The Rasiven's
[22]: What Is Happening?
[23]: Who Said Good Deeds Can Only Be Done By Good People?
[24]: Spoonfeed Me, My Sexy Nanny
[25]: WONDERFUL Just Can't Describe It
[26]: UNUSUAL
[27]: "Friends" Don't Do That
[28]: Always The Expected
[29]: This Love And Hate Relationship
[30]: Too Much Events: Good Ones and Bad Ones
[31]: Realizations
[32]: Twice Hurt. Twice Helped.
[33]: Why I Fell
[34]: Why I Fell (Part 2)
[35]: Fantasy
[37]: Goofed-Up
[38]: Sugar and Despise
[39]: No More Pretend
[40]: Break
[41]: No More Of The Way It Was
[42]: Implicitness
[43]: Love Ablaze
[44]: A Sexy Nurse With A Bonus Warm Wet Towel
[45]: Lost Stars
[46]: A Little Touch In His Heart
[47]: I'm Not The Only One
[48]: Winter Bonanza
[49]: Can You Feel The Love?

[36]: Everything's Got A First

193K 5.7K 2.4K
By flabbergastme_

[36]: Everything's Got A First

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S not Ivan?" I asked him.

"It's not Ivan," he repeated, showing me his phone screen.

'Jesse' was written on the caller I.D.

"Grace!" I said on the phone.

"It's Ivan who's calling Seth, I swear!" She exclaimed, try not to burst out laughing again. "But as much as I want you to kiss Seth, Ivan's calling from Jesse's phone."

"What do you want?" I heard Seth say to the phone.

"Hey paaaaaal, how are you?" I heard Ivan sung, probably talking to Seth.

"Don't 'pal' me, you pathetic little bitch," Seth said, hearing him on the other line too.

Being smart enough, I knew what was going on. "Why are we on loud speaker?" I demanded Grace.

"Sometimes, I hate it when you figure things out," she said. "How did you know?"

"Because I can hear Seth in there when he talks," I said. "Duh? Now answer my question."

"So that everybody can hear the two of you," she said. "And your sweetness."

"Grace," I said, trying not to raise my voice. "Define everybody."

She laughed a little. "Oh, it's just me, Jasmine, Ethan and Ivan, Jesse and Arthur."

"And quite probably everybody who's here in the cafeteria," she added.

"WHAT?!" I exclaimed as Seth laughed.

"There is nothing funny about this!" I exclaimed to him.

"I knew that would be your reaction," he said.

"Shouldn't I be proud of myself, people?" He said on the phone. "I know Thea Hartens too well now."

"Seth, a person with common sense will of course know that that would be my reaction!" I exclaimed. "Think with your brain, not with your arrogance."

"Thea, it's not like the whole cafeteria could hear you," Grace said.

"I can hear nothing else but you talking." I said. "Don't tell me that the whole student population inside the cafeteria are trying to listen."

There was a brief silence on the other line. "Okay, I won't tell you." She said.

I mentally facepalmed myself.

"Well, we had to go back to the hotel because Seth, being the idiot he was," I said as I looked at Seth with the expression 'Just-Go-With-It' on my face and he rolled his eyes. "Forgot something in there."

"Oh yeah," Seth said. "And that is a complete li--"

Before he could say 'lie', I jabbed his side with my elbow and glared at him.

"Little fact," he continued after he groaned in pain silently. "A complete little fact."

"Then why are you going to the mall?" I heard Jasmine ask.

"Because we haven't eaten yet," Seth said on his phone.

He turned to me and mouthed, 'Happy now?'

I shrugged. "Alright, we'll leave you two lovebirds alone for now." Grace said.

"We're not love birds," I said as Seth said, "Thanks Grace, the nickname's great ."

I was about to react but Grace already said, "Anytime, Mr. Deavon."

I rolled my eyes. Mr. Deavon? Seriously?

"I like you already Grace," Seth said, hearing the smirk in his voice.

"It's just that I think our Thea here would get mad if she finds out that I'm two-timing," he added.

There were a lot of gasps on the other line. I even gasped myself.

Because Seth Deavon just announced that we were together.

"Thea Hartens," Grace said to me. "We will talk later."

The phone call got dropped and I couldn't do anything but think about what the school would think.

"Don't stress about it," I heard Seth say.

"Why not?" I asked, trying to keep calm.

"Oh, I see you're mad." He said. "I guess I'll have to try talking to you later."

"No, you speak to me right now." I demanded.

"Thea."

I instantly kept my mouth close. It was just my name yet the way he said it like that, his voice strong, firm and full of command, immediately made me shut up.

But this was all his fault.

And he better fix this. Or leave it alone.

***

As soon as Seth saw a free parking space, he parked the car on it and went around the car and opened my door as I tried to fumble the seatbelt off me.

I didn't know why but I feel a little bit squeamish.

The seatbelt finally let go of me and I stepped out of the car. My legs almost gave out once I saw him standing before me and trapped me between him and the car.

"Relax," he said as I looked down and shut my eyes close.

What?

What I've been expecting was him giving me a major bitch session, telling me to leave him and his decisions alone, stop feeling so high and superior over him and to stop ordering him around.

But all I got was a simple 'relax' and that heart-melting smile that was on his face.

"Thea, look, I'm sorry for everything I did wrong to you today," He, unexpectedly, said.

"Why do you keep on apologizing?" I asked. Last time I've heard, boys with gigantic egos never had the word 'sorry' in their vocabulary.

"I don't even know," he said. "God, I feel like a saint."

"A saint?" I repeated, smiling.

"Yeah, never said a lot of 'sorry' to anyone except you," he said.

"Enough drama, Seth. Not now, okay?" I told him and started walking away, towards the mall doors.

But the distance wasn't enough for me not to catch a faint message from Seth.

"If only you know."

I stopped on my tracks and turned towards Seth. He was just leaning against his car, his arms folded across his chest.

"Are you going to stay there all the time?" I asked.

"I actually thought you've forgotten about me. I was just waiting for you to say that," he said as he smirked. "And that happened fast."

I shook my head and rolled my eyes. "Why are you so arrogant?"

I started walking towards me and replied, "It runs in the blood."

And together, we went inside the mall.

***

The hours passed by quickly. I checked the time, it was already quarter to 6.

After spending the previous hours roaming around the mall, in and out various shops, here we were in a store that sells accessories and other cute stuff that teens may want, looking for things that could be purchasable.

I guess it was an unprepared and an uncalled shopping but Seth was generous enough to spend money on both of us.

Wow oh wow.

"This one is cute," I said as I pointed to a displayed bracelet inside the glass case in the jewelry section of the store.

It was a silver bracelet designed for guys. The chain-links were small and delicate, yet it shine and sparkled, telling me to buy it.

"Um, Thea?" He asked. "If you're aware, that one's for boys."

"I know," I said, looking up at him. "I want it for you."

He looked taken aback. "You want it for me?"

"Yeeee-ahhhh," I dragged out, looking weirdly at him. I guess he doesn't have many experience hearing something like that.

In that moment, I could see that mask he always wears crumbling down. I could see the real Seth, the Seth who looked like he never experienced many good things.

But then he smirked at me. "Thea, I don't but myself fancy things."

Suddenly, his phone rang. "I'll be back," he said and walked out of the store, reaching for his phone from inside his pocket.

I looked at the bracelet again and called for a sales lady. "Yes ma'am?"

"I would want to take a look at this," I said, pointing to the same bracelet.

"For your boyfriend?" She asked.

"No,  just a friend." I replied.

She lifted the bracelet container and put it infront of me. "Here you go."

"How much?"

After the lady told me the price, I smiled. It had a big price but was still affordable. This will be worth it. It should be.

I took out my credit card and handed it over to the sales lady.

I'm going to give this to him. One day, when the time is just right and perfect.

I watched as the sales lady swipe the card and she handed it back over to me. She also placed the bracelet in a small, elegant black box.

"Would you like me to place this in a paper bag?" She asked.

"Oh, no, it's fine." I said and she gave me the box. I put it in my purse just as soon as Seth started walking near me.

"These are nice," Seth said as he watched every piece of jewelry that was inside the glass case.

I quickly panicked at the thought of him noticing the bracelet I just bought disappearing. Of course he'll get the idea of me buying it and I'd be busted.

When I looked back at the bracelet's exact position awhile ago, an item exactly like the bracelet sat in there.

Oh, thank god.

"Good afternoon, sir," the sales lady suddenly greeted, her voice turning into a flirtatious tone and I almost forgot that she was still there.

Seth looked eyed her and she bit her lower lip and peeked at him through her probably fake eyelashes.

Much to my relief, Seth didn't return the flirtation. He just gave her a bored and uninterested look.

The sales lady looked completely devastated. I think men rarely flipped her off judging by the look on her face.

I wanted to laugh and high-five karma. That's what you get when you try to flirt with the wrong guyyyy, my mind sang out.

She stormed off, and a new sales lady took her place to entertain us.

"Good afternoon ma'am and sir. Please take your time to look around," she said. Thank god she was nice!

"Hey Thei, check these out," I heard him say.

I walked over to him and found him eyeing something on the bottom row.

I folded my knees like he did and looked at what he was looking at.

It was something I didn't see when I went a quick skim at the objects inside the glass case. It was a pair of bracelets, one made for a girl and the other for a boy.

It was a couple bracelet.

"It's gorgeous," I breathed out. "But there's no use for that."

"Why?" He asked.

"It's for couples, Seth. If we wear that..." I trailed off.

I wanted to say, if we wear that, it would mean nothing. Just wasting money on something useless.

"We don't have to put so much meaning on it. We could just use it as friendship bracelets," he said. "I mean, we're friends, right?"

"Yeah," I said.

"Miss?" Seth called as I stood up.

"Yes?" The sales lady neared us.

"We would like to get this," he said as he pointed at the bracelets.

I gasped. "But Seth, that's too expensive!"

"I want you to take one," he said.

"But why?" I asked, my breath shaky.

"Because I want you to and you can't do anything about it. You've managed accepting the other things I bought for you awhile ago. So don't even try to reject this or else." He replied.

"That's a great choice, sir," Miss Sales Lady said as she got the pair. "These come with a charm."

She set the box that contained the pair of bracelets and went to get another box and opened it. It was full of different charms, arranged perfectly in rows and columns with their pairs.

Seth looked at me.

"You pick," I said.

Just then, I felt his hand intertwining with mine. He shook his head, "No, we pick together."

I smiled at him and together, we leaned over the box and scanned every single pair of charms.

Each charms were beautiful; there was a cute little boy and little girl charms, an LO and a VE charm, the two parts of a broken heart and when you put it together, you form a whole heart.

But a particular charm captured my heart and I instantly fell inlove with it. It was a Yin Yang.

"Picked yours?" Seth asked.

"Ye-yea... yeah," I stammered, still aware of his hand holding mine.

"Together?" he suggested. I pointed to the Yin Yang. Surprisingly, he said, "The Yin Yang."

I looked at him and smiled. "Really?"

He smiled too. "Yeah."

He turned towards the sales lady who has been arranging some items in a certain part of the store. "Have you chosen, sir?"

"Yes, we have," he replied. "We're going to get this."

"Brillant choice, sir," the sales lady commented. "I guess you and your girlfriend have a story."

The sales lady placed the bracelets and charms in their boxes and placed it in a small bag which Seth got to carry, just like most of the bags from the previous stores.

"Seth, thank you so much," I breathed out as soon as we finished paying and walked out of the store.

"It's no problem," he said, almost expressionless.

I watched him starting to walk away, wondering what I did wrong for him to go back to his usual self.

I shook my head and followed him. "Where are we going?" I asked.

"We're going to eat," he said.

"Where?"

"Outside," he replied.

"Um, can I use the bathroom first?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure," he said. "I'll wait for you in the car."

I nodded and walked in the women's comfort room and found it empty. I neared the mirror that covered the wall horizontally and that was above the lavatories.

I looked at myself and breathed in and let it out eventually. Taking out my facial wet wipes, I rubbed the light make up off my face.

I took out the new make up Seth bought for me and sighed and eventually smiled.

"Oh, I need new make up, Seth. I'm running out of foundation and eyeliner." I said as I walked towards a make-up store that sold different brands and kinds of make-up.

Seth followed me in it as I looked through the different brands, finding for a specific brand.

Out in the corner of my eye, I saw Seth talking to one of the sales lady of the store, I rolled my eyes and went back to what I was really doing.

After a few minutes, I found what I was looking for. It wasn't one of the high class make up brands but it was alright for me.

Although I do have the money for high class brands, the kind of make up I wear, the average class, suited me well. I don't like to spend too much money on make-up.

I readied my wallet out and started walking towards the cashier, passing by Seth and the sales lady.

"Are you done?" He asked and I turned to him.

"Just about to pay for it," I said.

"Give me those and wait for me outside," he said.

I handed it to him without even thinking and stormed outside, completely forgetting to giving him my credit card.

Why am I even feeling this way? I asked myself.

For one last time, I snuck a glance at Seth who was talking again to the sales lady.

The lady was smiling at him and Seth was just smirking at her. I didn't dare to look at them again and turned my back against the shop and started looking at random things.

The mall wasn't packed today. Today was a weekday so most shoppers today were adults.

Minutes later, Seth finally got out the store and handed the paper bag to me.

"I'll pay you--" I said but I abruptly stopped talking when I saw what was inside the bag.

There was a foundation and pencil eyeliner but of a different container. When I took it out, I almost cried in disbelief.

The brand was one of the high-class brands that I didn't want to spend on.

I looked at Seth with an 'are-you-serious-look' and smacked him.

"That's what I get for buying you make up?" He said, faking a gasp.

"It's just..."

"You don't like it?" He supplied.

"No! Seth, if you only knew how happy am I! I like it so much but I can't pay you." I said.

He chuckled and put an arm around me as we started walking. "You don't have to pay me."

"You're just saying that because you understand me, right?" I asked.

"No," he said. "I know you have money but didn't I tell you that you're not spending a single cent today?"

And that's how he started spending money on me.

I applied the make up on, the new ones and my lip gloss, and run my fingers in my hair.

My phone started to ring and I took it out of my purse. The caller I.D. read Seth.

"Hello?" I asked.

"What's taking you so long?" He asked.

"I'm peeing a sea of urine," I sarcastically said. "Just wait, okay?"

"I'm starving so hurry up," he said.

"Yeah sure," I replied and ended the call.

***

Seth decided to drive to a fancy restaurant in the far part of the city. The restaurant was located in the side of the road that overlooked the city lights below us.

The one-story building was gorgeous, wide and had glass walls. It had tables that were made beautifully-white cloth was draped over the rectangular tables. The centerpiece of every table was an arrangement of assorted flowers.

Also, it had enough customers-- family, friends and couples, making the place look like a successful one.

"This restaurant is good and bad news," I mumbled but Seth managed to catch it as he unfastened his seatbelt.

"Why?" He asked.

"Good news is the restaurant is gorgeous. Bad news is that it might fall down the edge." I replied.

"Seriously, it won't." He said, chuckling at my stupidity as he turned the engine off.

He got off his seat and shut his door then went around the car to let me out.

I stepped out of my seat with Seth's hand helping me out easily.

"You go here often?" I asked him as he locked the car with his car-lock remote.

"No. Just a few times with mom and Sarah." He replied as he guided me towards the front stairs and to the door, with his hand in the small of my back.

We spotted an empty booth at the farthest corner of the place and went to settle their. The booth was right next the glass wall and the view was kind of good and bad too.

Good because it still gave us the beautiful sight of city lights and the view of the stars scattered in the night sky.

Bad because when you look directly down outside the window, it was like and unending pit of darkness that might lead you straight down to hell.

I scooted a bit away from the wall.

"Good evening ma'am, good evening sir," I heard a girl say.

I looked at her and Seth did too. As soon as the waitress saw Seth's face, lust started to be visible in her eyes.

"The menu, sir." She handed him the menu, obvious that she meant to forget to hand out one to me.

I was boiling.

"What's your name?" Seth asked the waitress.

"Jacqueline," she replied.

"Hmm," Seth said as he scanned the menu. "I can't seem to find your name here."

'Jacqueline' giggled in high pitch.

Seth made a disgusted expression on his face which made me smile.

"Thea, sweetheart," I heard Seth say.

"Yes?" I replied, playing along.

"Would you like to take a look on the menu?" He offered.

"I would love to," I said as I caught hold of it.

After scanning the menu, I told Seth, "I'll have the pesto."

"Alright," he said and turned to the waitress. "One pesto and one ravioli."

"And your drinks, sir?" She asked.

Seth murmured something which made the waitress giggle again.

Whatever that was, I better not hear it.

"Thea?" I heard him say.

"A bottle of beer," I mumbled sarcastically, rolling my eyes. "Pineapple juice will do." I finally said.

"I'll have the same," he said.

"I'll be right back, sir." She said and sashayed to a certain direction.

"This place is almost perfect," I mumbled.

"You said something?" He repeated.

"No," I said, shaking my hand. "Nothing."

"You said something," he urged on.

"Okay, okay," I said, putting on a fake expression of giving up and smiling. "I feel so spoiled." The lie rolled off my tongue.

But it wasn't really a lie after all. I did feel spoiled by him. It was mainly an excuse, just to lighten our moods.

"You do?" He asked, making it sound more like a statement.

"Yes," I said. "Especially with the fact that it's you who's wasting money on me."

"Wasting? Are you even hearing yourself?" He asked. "I did it to thank you. For everything you've done to me."

"Really?"

"Yes. Thea, I know this is so weird. A guy like me actually thanking you." Seth said. "And even now, I don't think I've thanked you enough."

"What?" I said in disbelief.

"You better get used to this. I'm gonna do this a lot." He said.

"Seth!" I exclaimed. "If you wanted to thank me, a simple 'thank you' would do. You don't have to spend money."

"But I felt it, Thea, that I needed to thank you." He said in reply.

"Seth, you're not being yourself..." I trailed off as he raised his eyebrows at me.

I got the message quickly. "Oh my god." I whispered audibly.

Seth Deavon was finally admitting to me who he really was.

"Thea, you're the only girl I've been close to since a long time ago. I mean, aside from my mom and Sarah," Seth said. "I do things I rarely do."

I couldn't say anything. My face was heating up and I knew that if I try to open my mouth, I loud squeal would escape.

I just pushed my lips up to a flattered smile.

"Aren't you going to say anything?" He asked. Before I could reply, he said, "But I understand if you feel a little bit weird right now."

I coughed and hid my face under my hair.

"You're being weirded about my actions." He cleared.

"No," I quickly said. "I'm not getting 'weirded' about you." I said with a smile on my face.

"Are you serious?" He asked.

"Okay, maybe I am getting weirded about you," I said and he narrowed his eyes at me. "Twenty-five percent, perhaps?"

"You are delusional." He stated.

"And you acting 'weird'," I said, making quotes in the air. "Is probably phase 2 of the process of you turning into a lunatic."

"Phase 2?" He asked. "What's Phase 1?"

"Probably realizing that you are getting weird."

"That's the same thing," he said.

"No it isn't," I said. "Realizing it and acting it has a whole lot of difference."

He rolled his eyes and a smile crept unto my face.

"You're smiling," he said.

"I smile all the time," I said.

"Not that kind of smile."

"I'm amused."

"Glad to be your source of entertainment," he said, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

I shook my head while chuckling. What did this guy eat and made him act like this?

"Ma'am, sir?" A male's voice said. We turned towards him and say him with our food on the tray he was carrying.

He set our food down infront of us and asked, "Anything else you would want to order?"

"Yes, actually, for dessert," Seth said. "Cookie dough ice cream and an order of Biscotti."

(A/N: Hi! Know the foods they have ordered for the night? Go, go, comment!)

"Coming right up, sir." He said and left.

"What's a Biscotti?" I asked him.

"Dessert," he stated and lifted his spoon and fork.

I rolled my eyes. I lifted my spoon and fork up too and started eating my Pesto.

"This is perfect," I said after I shoved a mouthful of food down my throat.

"I know," he agreed after he swallowed his food.

Minutes later, we were done with our pesto. I sipped on my pineapple juice and remembered the other food Seth ordered.

"That's the Ravioli, right?" I said, my gaze on the dish that had little pasta envelopes, ground meat, tomato sauce, cheese and some other spices.

He picked up another set of spoon and fork and mixed the contents and tomato sauce together and pierced a piece of pasta in his fork he held it up near to my mouth and I looked up at him uncertainly.

"Oh come on, this tastes real good," he reassured.

I opened my mouth and took the food in. I chewed it, the flavour of the food bursting into my mouth.

"This is amazing," I said as he put food into his mouth too.

"Exactly," he said inbetween chews.

"Ew Seth, don't talk while your mouth is full." I said.

"Not unless I know that I look disgusting in doing that," he said. "But I know I still look good."

I shook my head in disbelief and ate some Ravioli too. Once we were finished and just waiting for dessert he suddenly called for a waiter.

"Yes sir?" A familiar voice asked.

Jacqueline was standing near Seth again.

Wait, I was sure Seth hollered for a 'waiter'. Not a waitress.

"Put these away," he said as he started to push the empty and used plates towards her.

"Of course, sir," she replied and started putting it away, bending too much to give Seth a complete view of her ass and cleavage. Once she finally left, Seth reached something in his pocket.

"I almost forgot," he said as he took out the small box which contained our bracelets and the charms.

He took out the bracelet that was designed for a girl and he put the charm on it.

"Your wrist, madame." He said playfully.

I rolled eyes and held out my right wrist.

He encircled my wrist with the bracelet, his fingers lightly brushing against my skin, fireworks exploding, as he locked the bracelet.

I stared at my bracelet in awe.

He took the other one out, the bracelet for him and put the charm on it.

"Let me help you with that," I said when he started to put put the bracelet around his wrist.

I leaned over to reach for his bracelet and wrist. I locked the bracelet and suddenly, I heard someone say, "Well that's cute."

Jacqueline set our dessert down the table with a little bit of force and then eventually stormed off.

Seth and I shared incredulous expressions on our faces and eventually laughed.

Seth's dessert contained 3 pieces of what he called 'Biscotti' awhile ago. While mine here were three scoops of mouth watering ice cream.

Oh lala.

***

After we exited the restaurant, Seth and I got in the car and he started to drive home.

We got home at around 8:30 and after we got the bags from the mall, we headed up to our rooms.

Just right after we parted ways, I stopped walking and turned around, seeing Seth walking halfway towards his bedroom door.

"Hey Seth?" I called out, not too loud.

He turned around. "Yeah?"

"Thank you," I said. "For the millionth time."

He chuckled. "And for the millionth time, you don't have to thank me." He started walking towards me.

"But I swear, today was fun and it took my head off the things I was worrying about," I said.

"I'm glad to hear that, Princess." He said as he stopped just right infront of me, our bodies really close to each other.

A blush crept up my face and I was thankful for the dimmed lights.

"Seth," I said.

"Yes?"

I really had nothing to say. I just really wanted to say his name.

But my mouth uncontrollably ended the awkwardness when it said, "Thank you."

Seth looked at me with amusement. "Again?"

"I can't thank you enough," I said, mimicking him of what he said and did from the restaurant awhile ago.

"Oh come on, Thea," he said, sounding embarrassed. "Don't remind me of awhile ago."

I laughed lightly at his uneasiness. "It was cute," I pointed out as his ears turned pink.

"It wasn't cute, it was horrifying," he said.

"It wasn't horrifying, it was cute." I stated. "Seriously."

"Calling me cute won't work on me," Seth said.

"I wasn't calling you cute," I said.

"Yes you were, you told me that 'it wasn't horrifying, it was cute'," he said, switching his voice into falsetto when he repeated what he sad awhile ago.

"Exactly. 'It' was cute," I pointed out. "Last time I checked, you're a 'you'."

"Then what's 'it'?" He asked.

"The deed," I replied, shrugging.

"What?" He asked, taken aback as he shook with laughter.

I looked at him, confused.

Until I realized what he meant.

"No! That's not what I meant!" I exclaimed then facepalmed myself. "What I meant to say was the deed, the action-showing me your true self! Why are you so dirty minded?!"

"I'm a teenage guy with hormones," he replied. "But anyway, the deed," he started to say but then started laughing again.

"It's not funny anymore," I said, but I couldn't stop from smiling at his actions.

"But you're smiling," he said after he sobered up. "Which means it is funny. "

"What's 'it'?" I asked

"Why are we getting farther away from the topic?" He asked.

"Why do you want to go back to that topic?"

"Because I stick to one until there's a reason for it to be done."

I raised an eyebrow at him. "Really, huh?"

He rolled his eyes. "What else would be the reason?"

"Because you really want to be called cute even though you're saying that you don't want to," I pointed out.

He narrowed his eyes at me as his lips pressed into a straight line.

Oh boy, he was getting pissed off. And I was getting a lot more entertained.

"Am I right, cutie?" I teased, which seemed to tick him off more.

"Oh no you didn't." He said through clenched teeth.

"Oh yes I di-i-d," I sang.

"How dare you," he stated, sounding serious. But his suppressing smile told me he was still harmless "How. Dare. You."

And that's when I bursted out laughing.

I was laughing so hard that leaned on Seth for support, my hands on his muscular chest.

I tried to stop but I couldn't. This whole thing was really funny to me. It was rare, yes, and really, really outrageously hilarious.

When my guffaws shifted into silent laughter, I felt Seth's arm encircling my waist.

Abruptly, I stopped laughing and raised an eyebrow at him. "And what do you think are you doing, Mister?"

"Mister sexy," he corrected. "You were getting annoying. Last time I checked, I was the one who was supposed to annoy the hell out of you."

"Excuse me? 'Supposed'?" I asked.

"Forget it," he said as he rolled his eyes.

I narrowed my eyes at him and then shrugged. "Alright then, cutie."

He groaned. "Not again."

"Seth, admit it, you like being called cute," I said, a grin making it's way in my face.

"I'm warning you, Thea." He replied, suddenly all the amused and happy expressions gone from his face.

I looked more into his eyes, praying not to see even a little trace of anger. Before I realized it, I was already lost in his eyes.

Those enticing dark chocolate brown eyes with golden-hazel flecks succeeded to lull me into it's hypnotizing spell. I could feel my heart beating so fast and my breathing turning shallow.

Am I really this inlove with him?

"Call me cute one more time," he warned.

I shut my eyes close and bowed down my head and eventually smiled. I can't believe this is happening.

I put my head back up again, stood on my tippy toes and pressed my lips on his for a second.

"I'm sorry," I said and gave him a quick kiss again.

He closed his eye and said, "Call me cute again."

"What?" I asked.

"You heard me," He replied and opened his eyes which were filled with power and authority. "Just do it."

"Cutie patootie," I said, pinching his cheeks lightly.

He inhaled a deep breath. "Why did you do that?"

My eyes widened in fear.

"B-because you asked me to!" I exclaimed accidentally, panic starting to settle in.

"Didn't I warn you?"

"But I was scared! I was scared at you again, Seth! I didn't know what to do so I did what you asked!" I replied, the pressure finally pushing me. "Seth, I'm so sorry!"

"Then call me cute again." He challenged.

I couldn't take it anymore. He was finally putting me on the edge.

I ripped his hands away from my waist. "What do you really want?" I asked, careful of the volume of my voice, aware of the other people in the house. "You can't play games with me, Deavon!"

You can't order me around to do what you want and then just leave me there, confused and don't know what's going on until you put on that strong and can't-be-fazed façade of yours! If you want someone to do everything you want and say, I could arrange you a day for meet and greets with the girls who would love to be with you 24/7!"

And put this in your brain, Seth, because I think you never got the message I want you to understand. I am not like the other girls who would do everything for you and throw themselves at you. I am smart enough to know what's going on and I can't handle the way how your bi-polar attitude tries to get you what you wa--"

In a tick of a clock, he cut me off by cupping my cheek into his hand and pressing his lips on mine.

His eyes were closed and mine fluttered shut as his lips started to move against mine and without any control, mine moved in sync with him.

A million feeling bursted inside me-happiness, shock, regret and others-along with the butterflies in my stomach. Sparks exploded everywhere and the time seemed to run slowly, making the moment a perfect one.

I could feel my legs buckling under me so I clung into Seth, putting my arms around his neck as he rested his hands on my hips.

My feet couldn't handle my tip-toeing anymore so I set my foot flat on the floor again and without breaking the kiss, Seth bent his head a little so we could continue with ease.

I broke away first, gasping for air as I rested my forehead on his chest. He was breathing hard too as he pressed his cheek against the side of my head.

I felt him take a hand away from my waist and put it under my chin and lifted it up, making me look at his eyes again.

I was about to swoon when I told myself no, not this time.

"Calling me 'cute' would surely annoy me, but, you'll be the first to do that," he said and kissed my forehead. "Good night princess."

With one last peck on my lips, he turned me around and lightly pushed my shoulders to make me start walking towards my room.

When I started taking a few steps, I turned my head to look at him. He smiled a little and I only smiled back, since I was completely utterless.

He gave a little wave and turned around and walked to his own room.

Once I reached my room, I was too tired to think of everything that happened today and let tomorrow worry about it. Slamming my body stomach-first on the bed, I closed my heavy eyes and drifted off to sleep with a small smile on my face.

******************************
A/N: I had an Author's Block and this is what I could ever come up with. Damn, I could've done better.

Oh well, so, I think you know what to do, the Instagram and Facebook thing I always mention in my previous chapters.

OH AND, THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR MAKING THIS STORY REACH 2 MILLION READS! IT REAAAAALLY DID MADE ME HAPPY SO I HOPE THIS CHAPTER WOULD BE ENOUGH AS A THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT YOU NEVER FORGOT TO GIVE ME.

I love you all so much and stay tuned for the next chapter. (;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 32K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...
25.2K 893 33
How does one act when everyone thinks of him/her as nothing but a bitch? Well that's the case in Aaliyah Bryant's life. Aaliyah has her guards up eve...
1.3M 43.7K 92
"You're mine. And I don't think you wanna go against that." Her eyes dangerously darkened. He gulped, and nodded a yes. --- Everybody has a story. An...
492 5 30
"You said you wanted to love me but couldn't. Why is that." Jordan looked at me and pulled at his hair. "For reasons you can't understand right now K...