Ice Fantasy : Loyal Companion

بواسطة DrPinkOrchid

What lies in Cherry Blossom Hill was something more unexpected than anyone could ever think. There was someth... المزيد

Authors Note
Birth
Unexpected
Welcome To Rue Xen City
Protection
Request
Manipulating The Devouring Spirit Sword
Collaboration
Reborn Immortal
Mortal Realm
Hidden Secrets
Settling In
Meeting with Best Friend
Healing
Bonding
Mysterious Old Woman
Unsettled Buisness
Welcome Back Dear Friend
Proper Friendship
Coronation
The Past Of The Lost Brothers
Taste of Fire
Falling In Love Unwillingly
Unforgettable Love
Forced To Be Brothers
Black Fog
I Am Your Father
Unusual Help From The Foe
Unclear
Unclear pt2
Dreams Are Like Reality
Unconditional Love
Blinded
New Start
The Blessings & The Curse
Planning Ahead
Preparing For The Ice Queen
Wedding Day
Saints & Sinners
Severe Punishment
Promise Breaker
Grandmother's Return
Troubled Sea
Faithfully Attached
Two Strings
Torture
Oath
Pregnancy
Battle Between Two Hearts
Festival Of Life
Revealed
Love Will Restore
Eaten By Guilt
Accepting Fate
Love As Sakura
Traitor
Attack Of The Fire Tribe
Prison Break
Last Battle For The Lotus Flower
New Beginning
Till We Meet Again
The End
Sequel

Confession

698 23 3
بواسطة DrPinkOrchid

Gathering all in the mortal realm, Wei Yongzheng had led them back to his hut that he enchanted just to lose there scent and for hiding.

Everyone settle in to get comfortable as they explored a bit before they get into buisness.

Huang Tuo was in awe and was more excited than ever when he saw rare herbs lying around outside. Picking them one by one Luna had smiled to herself as she averted her gaze elsewhere trying to distract herself from him. She admitted she had feelings for Huang Tuo and she knows he does to but she was afraid because of who she is.

Liao Jian was was holding unto Chao Ya as he smiled and admiring the view.

"When we get married, do you think we that our little prince will be more like me? Or our princess? We can have more of them"

Chao Ya snickered as she poked his forehead.

"You are something, don't get ahead of yourself"

Laughing together ,Pian Feng stared at the both of them as Ka Suo placed his hands unto his shoulders.

"Alright, let's all go inside and speak" Wei Yongzheng stared at Ying Kong Shi and headed inside .

Settling in, Wei Yongzheng stared at each of them as he spoke.

"If you all know, we are all in danger. We have to be prepared and all stand together to defeat Yuan Ji"

"Who is Yuan Ji?" Xing Jiu asked as Wei Yongzheng answered.

"Yuan Ji is the black fog that lurks in the shadow of the kingdoms. He is the only Ice-Flame descendant and Ying Kong Shi is his only son"

Ka Suo and them stared at Ying Kong Shi as he felt burden. He was afraid on how this all would end up especially with his brother and them to know , would they hate him and abandoned him?

Ka Suo was speechless, he didn't say much at the fact nor was he upset. Ying Kong Shi was still his brother so that would never stop there bond.

"But what if they find out that he's not the ice descendant and he's the king? Would they throw him off the throne?" Pian Feng said as everyone thought at the statement.

"I won't let that happen, the truth will be out soon but not at this moment. We need Ying Kong Shi to stay so we can get Huo Yi to be invloved" Wei Yongzheng said as he looked among the clansmen.

"But the whole scenerio of you all being here is to me to come out clean"

Everyone gazed at Wei Yongzheng as they all was prepared what he was going to say and Ying Kong Shi wanted to hear the answers as well.

"My plan from the beginning was to get revenge on Lian Ji and Ying Kong Shi. I was separated during birth and was raised by Yuan Ji. He must have mistaken me and took the wrong child to the point he used up all his energy. Raising me up and training me to hate on Lian Ji with his lies and manipulation, I was focused more on Ying Kong Shi than her because I only blamed him for everything that he had done to me"

Li Luo gasped a bit as she looked over at Ka Suo, he looked angry but still kept himself natural. Ying Kong Shi bald his fist up trying to remain focus so he could hear the rest before killing him for betraying.

"Yuan Ji promised me if I was loyal to him and looked up to him as a father, he would want me to help him rule the three kingdoms and bless me with revenge. So I was the one who teamed up with the Fire Tribe to start a controversy"

Ka Suo eyes widen as he stood up as he felt the pain he suddenly carried, Wei Yongzheng was the reason why his brothers and sisters died. Not only his siblings but Wei Yongzheng.

"Why? Why did you do it? You killed our brothers and sisters"

Li Luo hurried to hold Ka Suo back as he kept his eyes on him.

"Your brothers and sisters weren't suppose to die, that wasn't supposed to go as planned. Someone knew about this and started assassinate Huo Yi's son and it went out of proportion. Someone else in the Ice Kingdom is also a spy, Ka Suo. If I were to kill your brothers and sisters, how would I know there weak spots when I never knew about them?"

"A spy?" Ka Suo said, feeling Li Luo squeeze his arms she then guide him back to sit down.

Xing Jiu tried to process this, he couldn't figure it out but the dream cube had been acting up since the arrival of Pink Orchid.

"Wei Yongzheng, what happened then? After the war , why did you guys back out?" Xing Jiu asked.

"Yuan Ji waited for 10,000 years for the Pink Lotus Flower to bloom. He had manage to escape his prison and hid himself. The Lotus will be his only way to access his wish and so he can over rule the mortal realm and the immortals. He has no pity and wants each and everyone for your spiritual power to feed the lotus so it can bloom quickly. But when Pink Orchid had came in, we immediately backed out"

Xing Jiu took the information and thought to himself, now that things had made a bit if sense. He was now clear with the dream cube. Pink Orchid was a source and a blessing to turn things around, to rebuild the mistakes and help fight by sacrafising herself.

"But who is she?" Xing Jiu asked once again.

"She is the last guardian of the Cherry Blossom tree. I never understood her background but we can't let her die" Ying Kong Shi answered instead.

"The last guardian of Cherry Blossom tree?" Xing Jiu repeated himself, as he tried to recall the tribe.

"I am not familiar of these tribes, how can they exist without us knowing?"

"I had to know who Pink Orchid was, asking Yuan Ji personally he had told me that they became instinct due from the peace that they held for so long , they managed to keep the kingdoms balanced, but due to the incstinction the scale then unbalanced releasing Yuan Ji from his imprison. We still don't know how she is still living , there is a cause for this and the reason she exists" Wei Yongzheng said.

"How did you manage to break free from his spell? " Chao Ya asked Wei Yongzheng.

"Yuan Ji slowly knew I was turning against him and doing things without disobeying. As soon as he found out about Pink Orchid he had to kill her but little did he know I was sharing her my spiritual powers. Taking me in he kept me in with his souls and locked me away, that is why he used his spell to keep Pink Orchid body, but for some reason me and Ying Kong Shi suddenly connected"

"What do you mean? Why are you guys connected?" Li Luo said to understand it clearly.

"I don't know, but all I know is there is a small pollen that is keeping me safe for whatever reason. There would be no way for me to enter back into my body unless I was reborn again. But whatever this is , it guided me ever since I met Pink Orchid "

Ying Kong Shi did remember the white pollen, now that Wei Yongzheng mention it.

"White pollen? I never heard of that before. I will investigate it after we're finished" Wei Yongzheng gave Xing Jiu a satisfying look.

"We need to get the Lotus before Yuan Ji gets his hands on it first" Luna insisted, everyone had agreed but Wei Yongzheng stopped them.

"Yes, I agree. But we have to take this one step at a time. I have brought two allies with me to help assist" Wei Yongzheng looked at the entrance as two figures appeared.

Shuo Gang and Yan Da both stood side by side as everyone gazed at them. Ying Kong Shi felt her presence but didn't dare look at her, Yan Da gazed at him as she huffed to herself.

"How can we trust them?" Liao Jian said.

Shuo Gang scoffed as he looked over at the Bear King.

"I don't like anyone threaten me, but me and Wei Yongzheng grew up like brothers so I would fight along his side"

"So that mean the Fire Tribe has finally turned good?" Huang Tuo said excitedly before getting elbowed by Luna.

"Hmph, Fu has looked down on us and all he could think about is himself. No matter how much to try to clear a path he wants to do another" Yan Da said, she remembered when she was crying in the mortal realm, Yun Fei was the one who had told her to change and choose her own path.

"Ying Kong Shi, why can't you see that I'm trying?"

"Good, now that we gained and loss none. Do you all agree to stand with each other and fight?" Wei Yongzheng said.

Everyone looked at Ka Suo and Ying Kong Shi to see who would agree, only they will follow if either of them lead.

Xing Jiu bit his lip as he stood up, he was willing to help . Pink Orchid was in vein and she was the voice for peace within the three kingdoms.

"I will do it for Pink Orchid," he said as everyone stared.

Pian Feng stood up after Xing Jiu and agreed.

"For Pink Orchid"

Slowly each one of them had stood up as they changed for Pink Orchid but only one person was remained sitted.

Ying Kong Shi determined to take advantage of this chance and to retrieve the lotus to save Pink Orchids life. Slowly getting up he then joined in.

"For Pink Orchid"

Yan Da stared at Ying Kong Shi, he only did see her in his eyes but yey Yan Da had still stuck by his side.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

23 2 1
What if all Xie Lian wants is to be the thirty-fourth heavenly official to beg for Hua Cheng's mercy? Or: The reason why Hua Cheng is canonically rou...
88 3 3
Bai Song went to work a casual job outside of his hometown for quite a while and didn't go back to the countryside. But he was suddenly called back b...
325 67 7
A spirit hunter forced to drop his swords and instead pick up silks and tea cups. Bending himself over backwards to satisfy the hard to please spirit...
5.4K 408 23
In which Jake just wanted to clear his mind, not fall in love under a shriveled cherry blossom tree. ╴HeeJake love story ...