cutiepie {taehyung x reader}

By kqvyfx

You really don't like this person because he always bullies you in school. One day you got partnered with him... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
PROMOTE
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
100KšŸŽ‰

R.I.P

5.1K 120 33
By kqvyfx

To all shawols that's reading this... I hope you guys are okay upon the recent new. Even if you're not a shawol, i hope you respect this. Cheer up and don't do stupid things. I'm sad too but what can i do. God has planed everything from the start.

He's basically my first bias. The first time my aunt showed me Shinee's mv, he was the one who captured my eyes.

Shinee will always be ot5 in my heart. They didn't lose a member but they gained an angel.

I hope his soul will rest in peace.

R.I.P Kim Jonghyun
(April 8, 1990 - December 18, 2017)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 4.3K 14
He's a bad boy with a bad attitude and I'm a good girl with a bad temper. Who would've thought that this bad boy was interested in someone like me an...
3.5K 110 27
Taehyung being one of the biggest fan of BTS. Luck was on his side when his bestfriend Jimin decided to introduce his boyfriend. That day Taehyung me...
7.4K 198 32
[Completed] What happens when he starts liking you? More over, what happens when you fall for him?
4K 105 33
You are a student in college. You were at the top of your class and you were Assigned to help a guy to get his grades up. When you met face to face w...