Love Struck | ✓

By joynovembers

Highest Rank - #412 in teen fiction . [ COMPLETED ] 1. Find the perfect match. 2. Pull a few heart strings. 3... More

LITTLE MISS CUPID
HE'S BACK
IT'S A DEAL
FINDING A MATCH
THE ONE
GETTING TO KNOW HIM
LOVE IS BLOSSOMING
PERFECT MATCH
BUTTERFLIES
PHASE TWO
THE DATE
OH NO
GIRL TALK
DOUBLE DATE
LOVE HURTS
NO GOING BACK
HAPPINESS
OH MY
MISTAKE
REALISATION
HURTING
THE TRUTH
LOVE STRUCK

THE PERFECT GIRL

8.8K 433 40
By joynovembers

C H A P T E R T E N

E L E N A H A R T

•••••••

WALKING DOWN THE corridor with a fully restored Alissa by my side, I chatted to her with bright eyes and a content grin stretched upon my lips.

I'd told her all about Colin and I and how we'd been texting non-stop since we exchanged numbers last week.

Alissa jumped up and down with utter joy as she clapped her hands together as if she were a child. "Awh, I'm so happy for you! Now you just need to find me a boyfriend and we can go on double dates and-"

Boyfriend.

The minute she said that word, her voice silenced and I was drowned into the depths of very thoughts.

We weren't at the point, just yet. We hadn't even been on our first date! We'd talked about it, but it was still to happen.

It was pretty clear to me that Colin wasn't just a friend. I could tell because I felt butterflies in the pits of my stomach every time his name popped up onto the screen of my phone or when he'd stand by my locker and wait for me just so he could say hi. He wasn't just a friend. He was more than that.

"We're not- dating." I told her, voicing my thoughts aloud.

"Key word. Yet." Alissa winked, the smile on her face never faltering, even once.

She'd always been quite the optimist.

Grinning, I turned the corner, eyes widened as my body had suddenly collided with another.

"Woah!" I squealed, fumbling to stand on my own two feet. "I'm so sorry." I apologised, bending down to pick up the fallen books which had now made a mess and were cluttered across the floor.

Tilting my chin upwards, my eyes widened ever more. Standing crouched, just like me, was Loren.

She too, had eyes filled with an apologetic flare as she scrambled to pick up her books. "No! Don't worry. It wasn't either of our faults!" She smiled, standing up to reach her full height.

She was tall, a little taller than me. Her hair was brown and shoulder length and her eyes were a beautiful smile crystal blue colour. She was stunning!

This was the perfect time to asses her I thought, the idea brightening my rather embarrassed mood. "Of course!" I smiled, holding my books tightly against my chest.

With a pearly white smile, she flashed me a grin. "I'm Loren." She tilted her head to the side ever so slightly, her bangs shifting simultaneously. "Elena." I replied.

"Oh, and this is Alissa." With a slight nod, Alissa greeted her too.

Turning to give Alissa a slight look almost to say 'make conversation' she caught on and soon put her bubbly personality to use.

Eyeing Loren with a judging look, I allowed myself to evaluate her and so far she really was the perfect girl.

She was beautiful. Kind. Fashionable. And by the looks of the books she carried- smart.

"Elena. Elena. Elena." Pulling me from my trail of thoughts, I blinked rapidly.

It was a familiar voice. One that I'd grown accustomed to. Grinning, I paused as I took in Sebastian's appearance, I found that this was the perfect moment to introduce the future love struck teens to one another.

"Sebastian!" I smiled with enthusiasm. At this, he furrowed his eyebrows.

With the same amount of enthusiasm, he replied. "Elena!" Except his smile was filled with doubt and he stared at me as if I was the craziest person he'd ever met.

Ignoring this, I turned to take a brief look at Loren whose eyes were glued to Sebastian's.

This was perfect! It would seem as though Loren appreciated what she saw. This was going to be easier than I thought.

"Sebastian. This is Loren." Grinning like a mad woman, I pulled Sebastian forwards by his collar; this didn't seem to work as he remained glued to his spot.

Raising a questioning eyebrow, he stepped forwards; on his own. "Hey." His eyes lit up.

Amazing. I thought as I'd watched Sebastian instantly become charming and slightly flirtatious. It was almost as if he'd been built with a switch inside of him. One that he could turn on and off whenever he'd wished.

It would seem as though it was on, at this current moment.

"Nice meeting you Loren, but actually, I needed to talk to Elena." Shifting between Loren's dim expression and my confused one, everyone went silent.

It was then I'd felt Sebastian's intense glare on me, one that didn't seem like it was going to disappear. "Um- actually, I have to-"

Cutting me off, a hand was placed on my hip. I jilted upwards in fright. "Oh." I squeaked, my head whipping round to take in the owner of the hand which rested on my side.

"Colin." I whispered, my body stiffening as I flushed a pinky red colour at the sight of his amused expression. "Uh- hi." I smiled, inwardly praying that I wouldn't embarrass myself anymore than usual.

"Hey. I was waiting for you by your locker." He smiled. I could tell what he'd meant, so with a nod I turned to Sebastian. "Maybe you could tell me later." I told him, shifting my gaze to Loren who once again gave all of her attention to Sebastian who only stared at me blankly.

Feeling an almost awkward tension rise, I turned to Alissa, only to roll my eyes at the sight of her eyebrows wiggling up and down in a rather suggestive manner.

After sending her an unamused look, I allowed Colin to lead me away, smiling up at him as he did so as I found myself getting lost in those beautiful green eyes of his.

"So..I wanted to ask you something." He started off, his lips curling into a grin.

As we furthered down the corridor, I gestured for him to continue.

"Can I take you out on that date..tonight?" Smiling uncontrollably, I nodded, my cheeks heating up as I was rendered speechless.

The excitement I felt was almost imposible to keep bottled up, but somehow, I managed.

As I did so, I found myself with the ability to finally speak again. "Yes. I'd love that." Humming in response, a blonde strand fell in the way of his eye.

I could feel a pair of eyes on me. The gaze was intense and it made me feel- weird. I couldn't quite describe the feeling.

Except for one thing, it wasn't Colin.

As we continued to tread down what felt like a never ending corridor, I found myself looking over my shoulder.

I did this, only to meet a pair of enticing dark brown eyes.

Sebastian.

Loren seemed to be chatting away to him with her bright blue eyes alit and Alissa seemed to be smiling at the way Loren talked to her hearts content.

I walked further and further away from Sebastian and the whole time, he didn't look at Loren or Alissa, or anyone around him.

Because his eyes were fixed on me.

And I didn't know how I felt about that..

•••••••••

Did you like the chapter?
Let me know in the comments!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 8.2K 45
Riley Mathew's is a 17 year old girl. She lives in a rich town with her mother and stepfather. She's struggling to keep her past locked up, it's gett...
16.4M 414K 44
He's a bad boy. She's a nerd. She's Mikayla Winter. He's Jacob Burke. They used to be the best of friends. What happens when he needs a tutor? And sh...
847K 34.4K 52
HIGHEST RANK- #1 in Dorm #27 IN ROMANCE *When fate brings Kyle in the same room with the first girl who rejected him* Restaurant was where Kyle saw h...
293K 8.1K 78
Everyone falls in love with the bad boys! Why is it like that? But are the bad boys that bad? Maybe someone can bring out their good side? Will Baile...