LITTLE ROSE ➢ K. MIKAELSON...

By FrancisLooney

LITTLE ROSE | ❞ Aurora? No, she isn't exactly human. ❞ ( KLAUS MIKAELSON // THE ORIGINALS ) ( Season 1 - s... More

C A S T
P L A Y L I S T
P R E L O G U E
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY • ONE
TWENTY • TWO
TWENTY • THREE
TWENTY • FOUR
TWENTY • FIVE
TWENTY • SIX
TWENTY • SEVEN
TWENTY • EIGHT
TWENTY • NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY • ONE
THIRTY • TWO
THIRTY • THREE
THIRTY • FOUR
THIRTY • FIVE
THIRTY • SIX
❤️
:)

FOURTEEN

10.9K 283 22
By FrancisLooney

Chapter fourteen!

Feeling hurt and numb.

THE YOUNG ADULT WOKE UP PAINED by the things she found out about her parents which wasn't a lot.

It was really early, but sleep wasn't in her favor.

She didn't know what she could have done to them to let them hate her so much.

Disappointed was something she was definitely feeling. Some how that was towards herself, Aurora Rose White was someone who was afraid to let somebody down.

Aurora didn't notice that a tear slid down her cheek. She wiped away her tears and got up from her bed.

Yes, her bed.

The Mikealson family had been kind enough to let her live here for a while. Since she helped and it's not safe for her. Marcel and some of his man already saw her. Plus she just discovered that she's not human, but a banshee — or something along the lines like that.

Aurora heard a knock on her door and licked her chapped lips. "Come in."

Elijah opened the door and walked in. "Hayley's been missing, Klaus and I are going to look for her. Do you want to help us?"

Rory looked shocked at what the vampire said. "Yeah, let me just freshen up."

Elijah nodded and left the room. He sympatized the girl, Rebekah loved as a sister.

She took a quick shower and pulled her long hair into a ponytail. She was dressed into a skirt with a white sweatshirt tugged in and some boots.

She jogged down the stairs and pulled her jacket on.

Aurora turned the doorknob and pulled the door open.

She got into the car and leaned her head against the widow, falling asleep almost immediately.

The blond took a glance at her.

Klaus was trying to get Aurora to wake up but wasn't having much luck.
"Oh god so help me, why isn't she waking up!" Klaus asked puzzled and tucked on his curls.

Elijah didn't reply, he simply was watching with amusement. Never had he seen his brother so stressen about waking someone up. Usely he would have already hurt them but with her he was delicate.

Klaus shaked Rory, but nothing. He decided to shake harder.

The strawberry blonde woke up startled holding on to the person beside her.

"It's okay, love."

Rory took a breath and let go of the hybrid's arm. "Sorry, had a nightmare."

"What for nightmare?" The hybrid curiously asked.

"Just people killing me and screaming at me, repeatedly." She runned her hand over her hair.

She got out of the car and gave a forced smile. "Shall we go?"

Elijah nodded and looked at klaus. He saw that his brother was staring at the beauty, probably scaring her to dead, so he coughed.

They started their search for hayley.

"We should had south towards the water." The oldest original suggested.

"You seem quite determined to find the little wolf."

"Here we go again." Aurora rubbed her tired eyes and went to lean her head on a tree.

"If I'm going to fast for you, Niklaus, you're welcome to wait in the car. Do be certain to leave the widows down." Elijah said feeling irritated.

"Ah, so I've touched a nerve. You've begun to admire this girl. Perhaps that's why you've been barking orders since your return, hoping to impress Hayley. By assuming the role of family patriarch."

The two originals stopped and glared at each other.

"If you want to insist on treating her like a walking incubator, then that's your mistake."

Klaus sniffed the air.

"Have you found her sent?"

"No." Klaus growled. "But I found someone else's."

The three ended up next to a blue truck.

The blonde man broke into the car and rumbled, hopefully finding somewhat that led to the werewolf. clothes were flying everywhere.

"This vehicle reeks of someone I thought I was rid of." He slammed the door closed. "Tyler lockwood."

"And why would your little hybrid sidekick from Mystic Falls have any interest with Hayley?"

Klaus threw his arms in the air and sighed, "He wants revenge because I went after his girl."

That stung a bit, but she wouldn't admit it. "You don't go after someone's girl, that's rude." She gave a dissaproving look.

Elijah nodded. "Why do I suspect this is the least of your offenses?"

"Back when I had the means to sire hybrids, he was my first, although I didn't give him much choice in the matter."

Klaus jumped in the back of the truck and sniffed, again on a brown blanket.

"He was loyal in the beginning, but he grew insubordinate, turned my other hybrids against me. I couldn't have that. So I massacred a lot of them. Tyler ran like a coward before I could finish him off."

"Anything else?" Rory asked, her eyes drooping.

"Well, there was this business with his mum."

"You killed his mother." The strawberry blonde facepalmed. "Of course he wants revenge."

"He needed to be taught a lesson." He tried to defend himself.

"And what lesson will you be taught, Niklaus, if he retaliates by harming Hayley?"

"So you do care about her. Well, go on, then. Have at it brother. Save her. Claim what spoils you can. I've sampled what she has to offer and, let me tell you, she is exquisite."

"That's disgusting." she made a face.

"Niklaus, so help me-"

"Enough. I'll kill Tyler Lockwood myself."

"Dwayne." Rory said in a monotone voice and stone face.

"Who?" Elijah questioned.

Aurora screamed.

The vampire put his hands to his ears and saw a bit of blood.

"I'm sorry." She apologized, in her normal voice.

"It's alright." He raised his hand.

It was the second time today she heard that sentence.

Elijah heard something and put his finger on his lips.

They tip toed to a tree.

Hayley came from behind the tree with a knife in her hand and swinged it toward Aurora.

Elijah grabbed the pregnant woman's wrist to stop her.

"I didn't see-"

"It's fine." Rory gulped. "Just, put the knife down, please."

Hayley looked at the knife and brought it down, awkwardly.

Hayley hugged Elijah, breathing heavly. " You will not believe me the crap day that I'm having."

"Let me take you home."

Hayley stopped the man she liked. "Aurora, Elijah, there's something you need to know about the baby."

__________

Next chapter is going to be lit. This was so rushed because I needed to go to the hospital.

Daymara ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 2K 34
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...
865K 40.3K 172
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
929K 39.2K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
424K 12.4K 102
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc