My Superhero // Boku No Hero...

By vrother

One shots for everyone's favorite BNHA character! //Request Are closed// Modern AU! Normal AU! Etc..... X Rea... More

Request!?!
Protective!Bakugo x Reader
Izuku x Reader x Fake!Todorki
Aizawa x Reader
Uraraka x Female!Reader
Hitoshi x Reader
Tenya x Reader
Todoroki x Reader
Bakugo x Reader
Kirishima x Reader
All Might x Reader
Izuku x Reader (pt.1)
Bakugo x Reader
Todoroki x Reader
Present Mic x Reader
Sero x Blind!Reader
Aizawa x Student!Reader (pt.1)
Kaminari x Reader
Aizawa x Student!Reader (pt.2)
Todoroki x BabySister!Reader
Izuku x Reader (pt.2)
Tenya x Reader
All Might x Reader
Izuku x Reader
Todoroki x Reader
All Might x Reader
Kirishima x Reader
Bakugo x Reader
Shinsou x Reader
Dabi x Reader x Yandere!Tomura
All might x Reader (lemon)
Tenya x Reader
Kaminari x Reader
Todoroki x Reader
Momo x Female!Reader
Kirishima x Reader
Aizawa x Reader
Kirishima x Reader
Bakugo x Reader
Kirishima x reader

Kirishima x Reader

17.7K 413 43
By vrother

Thanks for 1K!!

By your side //. Kirishima x Reader
Word count: 1147
Page count: 8
Bnha AU
~~

"(Y/n)...."

A voice trailed. You opened your eyes to the sight of a handsome crimson haired teen looking confused, directly at you—

He was your handsome Crimson haired boyfriend.

You abruptly stood up to the sight of your boyfriend who finally awoke in his hospital bed. You didn't know what to feel, although after you had told him to not go—

You were mad, angry, upset— furious.

"Kirishima you idiot!"

You felt your tears trickle to the corners of your eyes, you tried hard to keep them up— you needed to look strong, you weren't going to yell at him for you just to look like a mess.

"What the hell were you thinking!?"

You yelled angrily. Your lungs ached and you felt them burn as you screamed.

"What the hell did you think you were!— why did you even think about!— Do you even know what you were pu—...... Augh I cant even talk properly!"

You couldn't find the words to tell him. You didn't know whether to be happy to see him— or to be upset at his self centered decision.

Kirishima on the other hand didn't know what to do either, you— the plan making, amazing and smart girlfriend was falling apart. You were the brilliant and smart one in the relationship— the rational one. But, if you were falling apart..... than what is it for him? You always knew what to do....

"I don't know what to tell you— I'm mad, I'm upset— I'm infuriated! But at the same time I just can't"

Kirishima watched as you rose from your seat, pacing back and forth in the room. Your footsteps clattered against the cold and quiet hospital ground.

"(Y/n), please.... You need to b—"

You tugged on your hair and fell to the ground. Kirishima watched as you collapsed before him, but he was restrained, by the iv and the heart monitor.

You cried your eyes out into your palms, when they got between your fingers and poured out of your hands, they drenched your pants. Your hair sprang up from different directions. You couldn't stand, you couldn't make anything clear or right— what you were waiting for all this long time you waited and hoped for turned into a time you wished you didn't need to have.

As you drowned in your own thoughts, Kirishima reached out for you. This was how you felt when he was asleep, chained up and held back.

"(Y/n)!"

He called.

You didn't answer.

"(Y/n), please"

Only the air conditioning whistled and wheezed in the room.

"You know what—"

Kirishima unplugged his iv and ripped out the heart monitor bands from his wrists. He pulled himself up and slowly trickled his way out of his bed.

Rustle, rustle, rustle.

You heard the echo of something moving around on Kirishima's bed. You didn't look up and didn't move from your spot. You just suspected that was Kirishima's way of getting your attention—

Boing, beep, boing, beep.

"Huh?"

You slowly turned around at the sudden sound of Kirishima's machines making noise. For what you thought you'll see was exactly what you totally didn't expect—

Kirishima limping your way, practically crawling if it weren't for his hand that held on the railing of his bed.

"Kirishima!"

You leaped forward to the red heads side when he let go of his only support. He skidded forward before falling into a cradled position, with him in your arms. The first thing he noticed was your pale features, and your thined face.

"Kirishima you idiot...—"

"How long were you here?"

He questioned. He wiped away a rouge tear from your eyes and caressed his cold hand against your warm cheek.

"A few days.... Two weeks for the most"

You answered.

Beep, Beep, Beep.

The hospital monitors and machines chimed and made noises that bounced off the wall. You weren't surprised when no one rushed into the room yet, was this hospital corrupt? Did they not notice? Did they not care?

"I'm sorry"

Kirishima whispered weekly. The red haired grabbed hold of your hand and gave it a tight squeeze.

"Of course you are. Your insane you stupid turd..."

You jokingly said. Kirishima chuckled but stopped when a panging pain abruptly fused its way through his body.

"Kirishima, help me get you back up to bed"

You pulled him up but stopped when he plopped himself in his bed once again. You stayed at his side, helping his plug in what he had unplugged from the multiple machines. You were stiff and kept on guard in your chair, in case he tried anything.

"Why, why would you do something like that.... your a psychopath. What if you sprained something, What if you fell and cracked your head—"

"Crack my head? No. The question is what happened if I cracked the ground"

Kirishima chuckled, disrupting what you were saying.

"Besides, please calm down"

Kirishima cooed in a soothing voice. You relaxed in your chair and leaned against the rest of his bed. Kirishima smiled relived.

"I'm sorry I got mad"

You started.

"I didn't know what to say,— I didn't know what to feel. I was upset but I was happy to see you, I was excited to finally see you, talk to you— instead of talking to a body a person that wouldn't speak back to me"

You explained. Kirishima reached for your hand and held onto it firmly.

"I'm sorry for worrying you. I didn't mean to do that, I never thought how upset you were until now— and when you started to yell at me. I know what I did was selfish, and I'm sorry"

You scoffed and rolled your eyes.

"You think that's all it takes for you to get out the dog house? Well I do t think so buddy, I'm not done with you"

You turned the other way, avoiding eye contact with him. Kirishima grinned a shark like tooth grin, a raised and arched brow.

"(Y/n), I'm sorry. I know there isn't anything I can do or tell you to make you understand how much I'm sorry, but let me show you"

Kirishima pulled himself up with the arm rest, you pipped up and grabbed his wrist, trying to yank him back down.

"Wait"

He said. You paused. Kirishima pulled you forward and kissed your forehead, at first you were shocked but stayed there before he leaned his forehead against your own.

"(Y/n), I love you and you know that. If I knew I would place so much pain on you I wouldn't have went. If I knew this would happen, I wouldn't—"

"Shh, it's alright"

You pulled back and pecked Kirishima's nose with a small and delicate kiss.

"I shouldn't have let you gone"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

349K 8.8K 79
I love you Shoto.... So this night let's become inseparable.. Take me.. Two stupid Teenagers that made a stupid choice resulting in severe conseque...
882K 17.2K 74
Drawing Creds of Toga: Fire-Akra^ BNHA Characters x Reader --- Request Status: CLOSED FOREVER --- *Mature Language and Content! Any innocent cinnamon...
244K 5.6K 18
a bunch of male reader one-shots with your favorite anime characters because these are so hard to find. - lowercase intended. - requests currently cl...
81.7K 2.6K 42
ᵃ ᵏᵃᵗˢᵘᵏⁱ ᵇᵃᵏᵘᵍᵒᵘ ˣ ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ - 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 - "𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞?" 𝙰 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚢 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚢𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌...