My Superhero // Boku No Hero...

By vrother

One shots for everyone's favorite BNHA character! //Request Are closed// Modern AU! Normal AU! Etc..... X Rea... More

Request!?!
Protective!Bakugo x Reader
Izuku x Reader x Fake!Todorki
Aizawa x Reader
Uraraka x Female!Reader
Hitoshi x Reader
Tenya x Reader
Todoroki x Reader
Bakugo x Reader
Kirishima x Reader
All Might x Reader
Izuku x Reader (pt.1)
Bakugo x Reader
Todoroki x Reader
Present Mic x Reader
Aizawa x Student!Reader (pt.1)
Kaminari x Reader
Aizawa x Student!Reader (pt.2)
Kirishima x Reader
Todoroki x BabySister!Reader
Izuku x Reader (pt.2)
Tenya x Reader
All Might x Reader
Izuku x Reader
Todoroki x Reader
All Might x Reader
Kirishima x Reader
Bakugo x Reader
Shinsou x Reader
Dabi x Reader x Yandere!Tomura
All might x Reader (lemon)
Tenya x Reader
Kaminari x Reader
Todoroki x Reader
Momo x Female!Reader
Kirishima x Reader
Aizawa x Reader
Kirishima x Reader
Bakugo x Reader
Kirishima x reader

Sero x Blind!Reader

15.2K 390 180
By vrother

What have I️ created?....

Blind love  //. Sero x BlindReader
Word count: 1423
Page count: 9
Bnha AU
~~

"Wh-What I'm trying to say Sero-San well- is... I️ think I️-...... I️ think, I️ like you!"

You exclaimed.

You couldn't see the reaction on the teens face, but you could guess it was a face of disgust- disappointment maybe.

The silence was long and the facial expression of the teens face was unknown.

They say when you loose one sense than another one of your other senses were heightened- for you that was your hearing.

The could specifically hear the water fountain from down the hall being used. The clatters of footsteps being brought down to the ground by force. The silence that filled the air with awkwardness and unsure vibes being released.

When you didn't hear him answer you ran off to an unknown direction, not paying attention to your surroundings- not paying attention to where you were going.

"I️-I'm sorry I️ asked! Just forget it!"

You called out as you ran.

"But wait I️ didn't say anything-"

*Ring*

The bell rang and the crowds began to fill up with U.A academy students.

To be blind was already as bad as it already could be. But being unable to defend yourself was as worst as it possibly could get.

"Move out of my way looser. If you keep walking at this pace I'll be late for my next class dammit"

You heard a voice behind you speak. You moved to your side and allowed the teen to pass by you.

Although there was no way you could possibly be used in a heat of battle, your quirk gifted to you by the gods themselves was something worth cherishing and used to your advantage.

Your quirk was unlike any others, useless on a battle field? Yes. Useful when it came to a battle and environment itself? Yes.

You were able to sense your surroundings with your hands and feet, without them you possibly couldn't be able to see. You could sense your surroundings up to 3000 kilometers- even the smallest and unimportant things.

You weren't looked though as "Class A" material. And instead you were placed int the second best class there was. That was Class B.

"Move it will ya (y/n)? I️ know your blind and all but you can still see with your feet dammit!"

You blushed and started to walk a little faster, satisfying the person behind you.

"Better"

Neito muttered.

"(Y/n) Wait!"

You heard someone call from the halls. You knew exactly who that voice belonged to but you ignored it.

"Se.....ro-San..."

You whispered.

You were about a tab afraid of going near him after the incident a moment ago. Hanata is what close friends called him, Sero is what students and teachers alike called him.

You've only known the teen for merely half a year. And for you to go up to him and confess to him like that so early was just-.... how you guessed it! Too early.

"E-Excuse me, I'm sorry"

You apologized to the students around you. You tripped on your shoes and fell to the ground. You felt the ground and tried feeling for the door or the door knob at least.

When you got nervous or better yet flustered you couldn't see at all, everything was a pure white blob, just how it was before you could use your quirk.

"I'm sorry! Excuse me, wh-wheres the door!"

You exclaimed. You tried feeling for anything or anyone to help you out if the situation. You couldn't even help yourself up because of your confusion and flustering.

"Here"

A voice chimed. You reached around for someone but instead found a rough and masculine hand. You pulled on it and was brought back to your feet. You bowed to whoever was in front of you. After realization of not knowing who it was you brought yourself back straight and smiled at them.

"Thank you so much, I couldn't feel where I was going and fell to the ground. Speaking of which I really should be going, thank you"

*Riiiing*

The bell rang and it gave you even more reason to rush out of this predicament.  You let go of the strangers hand and began to run off to the opposite direction. But, you stopped in your tracks when you felt your feet no longer moving, they seemed to be stuck to something that held onto it.

"Wait"

The same voice called. The strangers voice seemed familiar, like you knew them or heard it from somewhere else. But, due to you rushing you couldn't point who this familiar and distinctive voice was from.

"I didn't answer you yet"

And than it hit you. You allowed Sero's elbow tape to bring you in. You were at first scared but accepted your fate. You were gonna have to confront him one way or another, right?

Wrong. You planned out every step of this process, it wasn't reasonable but it seemed good at the time- you planned on ignoring the teenager for the rest of your life... Not reasonable at all.

"Forget you even heard that! Why listen to me!? I'm just a blind girl that can make her ways with her hands and feet! Don't listen to-"

You were flustered, but most importantly embarrassed. You tried to find the words to tell him you wanted out, but you just found yourself blabbering on and on about.

"I want to know"

You were nearing him.

"What do you find in me (y/n)-San? All I am is a guy with tape that comes out of my elbows. And you right about being blind, you don't know what I look like. Why would you like me?"

He asked.

'Is this some sort of test? Is this my chance to make him mines?!'

You thought hopelessly.

'But wait! This could be just a trap!- maybe just a simple question he wants the answer to?! An ego boost perhaps?!'

You questioned.

You were easily paranoid as you can see. You thought and knew for a fact that there was two or more paths to each opportunity or conflict- a good or a bad- for better or for worst.

But you've already come this far. What was their to loose? You believed you've lost your pride the second you confessed to Sero. The best thing about being rock bottom is the only place to go is up!

"Well..."

You started.

"Although I️ can't see. I can feel as you can already see. I don't need to know how you look like- the only thing that matters is the real and actual person. I confessed because I thought you were worthy of my heart and everything. Hopefully it brings good results if not well then nice knowing you"

Suddenly you felt yourself being released slowly from the strong tape prison. When you were about to strut off, you were stopped by a warm hand in which reached out for you. You stopped in your tracks and felt yourself being held into a tight embrace.

"(Y/n). I've known you for half a year, why would you think I would tell you no?"

Sero asked. You twiddled your fingers and began to blush.

"Exactly as you said. I've only know you for a half a year, I was scared that you wouldn't like me back, we're barely that close as best friends. And also this is my first confession, I️ didn't know what to do!"

You exclaimed. Sero chuckled and smiled at your response.

"It was my first time hearing one, that's why I️ didn't know how to respond- or what to say! I didn't want it to be a simple yes I️ felt extra"

He replied. You smiled happily at the fact that you were not only experimenting something new.

"So, wh-what do you say?"

You stuttered.

Sero grabbed your hand and caressed your cheek. You hid in his stomach and began to blush as he played with your hair.

"Of course! I would love to"

You smiled happily in his embrace and felt your heart float to the heavens. But than a sudden realization was brought amongst you.

"Shit! We have class Sero! We're going to be late!"

You pulled out of sero's hug and ran with him hand in hand.

"Remember (y/n). We do things, we do it together. Even if your in class B I'll get yelled at a different teacher wit you!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

882K 17.2K 74
Drawing Creds of Toga: Fire-Akra^ BNHA Characters x Reader --- Request Status: CLOSED FOREVER --- *Mature Language and Content! Any innocent cinnamon...
7M 175K 140
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...
466K 11.7K 21
!![NOT ONE-SHOTS]!! Y/N and Shoto Todoroki have been dating for almost 3 months now, but they have been crazy busy because of training and studying...
82.1K 2.6K 42
ᵃ ᵏᵃᵗˢᵘᵏⁱ ᵇᵃᵏᵘᵍᵒᵘ ˣ ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ - 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 - "𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞?" 𝙰 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚢 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚢𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌...