My Superhero // Boku No Hero...

By vrother

One shots for everyone's favorite BNHA character! //Request Are closed// Modern AU! Normal AU! Etc..... X Rea... More

Request!?!
Protective!Bakugo x Reader
Izuku x Reader x Fake!Todorki
Aizawa x Reader
Uraraka x Female!Reader
Hitoshi x Reader
Tenya x Reader
Todoroki x Reader
Bakugo x Reader
Kirishima x Reader
All Might x Reader
Izuku x Reader (pt.1)
Bakugo x Reader
Todoroki x Reader
Sero x Blind!Reader
Aizawa x Student!Reader (pt.1)
Kaminari x Reader
Aizawa x Student!Reader (pt.2)
Kirishima x Reader
Todoroki x BabySister!Reader
Izuku x Reader (pt.2)
Tenya x Reader
All Might x Reader
Izuku x Reader
Todoroki x Reader
All Might x Reader
Kirishima x Reader
Bakugo x Reader
Shinsou x Reader
Dabi x Reader x Yandere!Tomura
All might x Reader (lemon)
Tenya x Reader
Kaminari x Reader
Todoroki x Reader
Momo x Female!Reader
Kirishima x Reader
Aizawa x Reader
Kirishima x Reader
Bakugo x Reader
Kirishima x reader

Present Mic x Reader

16.5K 270 135
By vrother

POV when Hizashi is a little prickly prick and cheats on Reader. Okay guys??? And she knows.

Btw I'm gonna ask if you guys want to make it into a soon to be

Present Mic x Reader x Eraserhead?

Love Not Hate //. Hizashi Yamada x Reader
Word count: 1148
Page count: 10
Bnha AU

~~~

I️ hate it when your
Not around, or when
You don't answer your
Phone.
And I️ know why.

You hated the fact that he wasn't at your side everyday at all times. The fact he could only spend nights and late afternoons with you... made you upset- angry!

Hizashi, the love of your life spent most of his time at the office, or the school he worked at. It was an important job, educating future hero's and heroines the path and ways of the hero- but there was no manual, lesson or teachings for those woman who never saw their busy husband or wife whom was teachers. But that was not the whole case or reason....

You pulled out your phone and dialed up Hizashi, in hope that he'll answer your phone call. But to your not so much surprise, he didn't answer.

"Hey! You've reached my box thing! If I️ didn't answer you can always call me back! Or just call my wife to leave a messa-"

You roughly pressed your finger against your phone screen and flew your phone against your bedroom wall in frustration.

"Aughhh!"

You screamed in a pillow.

As you can already assume, you were stressed and pressed- all at the same time. You hated the fact that Hizashi wasn't beside you, for you already knew what the type of person he was.

Hizashi Yamada was the type of person to flirt with anything that could walk, talk, or fuck. Or what basics call him, a "Fuckman".

~~

[ F • uhk • mm • ahn ]
Fuckmam

    Definition;

            • To Be What people call "Man Hoes" or as most know and believe they are "Whore men"

           •To be loose legged. An easy target or person to fuck.

~~

The list could go on and on about what a fuckman was, it was a fuckboy- but an evolved, mature, and somewhat slick versions of a Fuckboy. Anyways-

You've known for months and possibly years how easily persuaded and seduced the blonde was. He was easily taken advantage of- or that's how it seemed to new comers.

He knew how the game was, and he knew exactly how to play it. To playing innocent to clueless, he knew how everything was suppose to be placed and or set up.

"What's the matter with me?"

You asked yourself. You laid in your bed and once again questioned your short and questionable existence.

"Doesn't he realize that I️ have feelings- that those other girls have feelings and possibly thoughts of their own too?...."

You questioned.

You couldn't seem to find a reason why Hizashi would do something so horrid and dreadful as that. Why would he seem sweet and honorable at one moment? And than at the next make no sense of feelings or emotions at all?

Did Hizashi know that you knew about his secret girl to girl life, his secret woman to woman one? Did he intentionally make you feel this way?

You loved Hizashi, you loved him to much to let him go. You always placed him before your own well being. You always wondered why you loved him so much to stay with him and allowed him of his shenanigans. 

Why did you stay with him? Was it the way his jokes made you smile, or was it the fact that his smile was so infectious and dangerous. He could steal any woman's heart in an instant.

Was it the fact that you did indeed loved him to much to leave him?-

"Hey I'm home!~"

A voice chimed through the halls. You recognized that voice, it was the voice you stayed up to hear every morning to. It was Hizashi.

The blonde entered your shared room with a wide smile plastered on his face. You could recognize that face and those vibes he gave off in room.

'Little shit had sex..... as expected' you thought, masking your anger as he laid onto you, embracing your breast in his face.

"So, How was your day sweetheart? You enjoyed it? Met any new people at work?"

You asked. Twirling his hair your finger, your other hand clenched, pulling your own self restraint to not strangle him.

"Oh yes I️ did"

He chimed like an idiot. Sex had an affect on him, it made him feel as if he floated, it made him light and somewhat stupid than he already was.

"I sure did. There was a new student in my class, her name was.... Tsuki? I️ think. She cane from Kōbe, where the earthquake was"

'Student?.... a student for his likings now?- they are younger and youthful'

you thought.

You empty hearted smiled at your husband. In the outside you seemed clueless, but when he floated like this he couldn't tell if you knew or not.

"But I'm just happy to be home with you now. It was a long day, I️ thought I️ would never be able to stay up with those kids! There was so much of- Hey, What's the matter my dear?"

Hizashi noticed the tears you haven't noticed that streamed down your face. You touched your cheek and gasped.

"I-I'm crying..."

You stuttered. You haven't noticed the wet liquid that silently rolled down your face. You were surprise and startled, but what caught you off guard was the fact that Hizashi noticed way before you could.

Your husband wrinkled his eyebrows and held his elbows up so he hovered over you. He ingenuinely kissed your cheek.

"What's the matter (y/n)? Why are you crying?"

He asked. Not a trace of actual concern laced in his voice.

"O-Oh! It's nothing! Don't worry about it".

You said. Hoping to get him to at least deny your false sayings and actually worry about the situation at hand and dig deeper into why you cried- and maybe finally realizing that you knew about him and the other woman in his-

"Nothing? If you say so....."

You frowned and watched as he yawned, dropping to your side.

"Well I'm beat, I'm going to sleep. Do you mind turning off the light (y/n)? Goodnight. Make sure to wake in the morning"

You turned off the light with your mouth gaped open. You sat in the dark as your husband was fastly asleep at your side.

You hated the fact that you loved him too much to leave his side. Will you stay in this hurtful and unhealthy environment for as long as you lived? Well only time will tell.

But most of all I️ hate
how much I️ don't hate
You.
Not even a little bit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 5.7K 18
a bunch of male reader one-shots with your favorite anime characters because these are so hard to find. - lowercase intended. - requests currently cl...
466K 11.7K 21
!![NOT ONE-SHOTS]!! Y/N and Shoto Todoroki have been dating for almost 3 months now, but they have been crazy busy because of training and studying...
4.4K 174 22
Having clashed at the recommendation exams both Todoroki and Izanami do not have the best opinions of each other, But after being in the same class a...
882K 17.2K 74
Drawing Creds of Toga: Fire-Akra^ BNHA Characters x Reader --- Request Status: CLOSED FOREVER --- *Mature Language and Content! Any innocent cinnamon...