So What It Is ? ( Nba Young B...

By Shesofatty

Started December 18, 2017 Publish January 16, 2018 More

Ride πŸ’˜
Rubbers πŸ—Ί
22 πŸš₯
Living πŸ’š
Another baby 🐻
Secrets ?
Atlanta πŸ¦„
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch.13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Twenty -
Twenty-two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty

Gangsta 🏁

13.9K 305 497
By Shesofatty

Part 1.

Lexis.

I was laying down scrolling on my phone when my bestfriends busted in my door. And i just rolled my eyes.

" Don't you hoes know how to knock i coulda been busting a nut " i said sitting up as they all geeked. I rolled my eyes again.

" so you know young boy ? Bitch he here " Peaches Said And i just mugged her.

" who the fuck is that ? The boy with the dents in his face ? " i Said and Eva rolled her eyes.

" You such a hater but he finally in the city doing a show and we want you to come with us " Eva said jumping on me. I sighed.

" Fine i don't even know why y'all even like him, he not all that " I said getting up stretching.

" That's what you saying now tho " Peaches said leaving out. " What Time Do this stupid concert start "

" 10pm So get ready chop chop " She said running out. I looked at the clock and saw it was 9:15pm. I rolled my eyes and dragged myself to the bathroom.

" Girl this thang is pack and these hoes is musty " Eva said making me laugh. We made our way to the center. Peaches assist it was a good spot cause he don't always look at the front raw. So she says.

I got knocked out my thoughts when everybody start screaming and I just put up the most mean face up. I almost smacked the shit out this girl behind me. Stankey breathe ass bitch.

He was performing and I was just there ready to go. He land his eyes on me and I just bucked him. he stopped the music. Wow thanks alot lexis.

" Say I need lil ma right there to come up here " he said with this heavy ass accent pointing at me.

" Girl he is talking about you.. go go go " Eva said pushing me. I sighs and walked on stage. I swear I had a whole attitude.

I was mugging him ready for him to talk. " Say ma what's your name? "

" This what you called me up here for ? I already don't like you "

Everybody was " Oouuuuu " he just chuckled and grabbed my hand.

" And why is that " I snatched my hand back and walked off stage and left out the building.

I pulled up at my house and just went up to my room slacking on the bed. I know y'all wanna know why I act the way I do. When I'm around my folks I be all chill and goofy but some about that young boy that don't sit right with me. So whenever someone bring him up I just roll my eyes.

Bestfriends 💚💘 is calling...

I answered and I just got up walking to the kitchen. " Bitch why you leave off like that ? Got this man embarrassed "

" I just wasn't feeling it Peaches if you felt how I felt you wouldn't wanna be around him and I guess he never been reject. Now he know " I said grabbing my other phone debating on should I order pizza.

" Whatever lexis we going talk about this later big head but what you doing tho ? "

" I'm debating should I order pizza or cook, what y'all think "

" If you cook I'm coming over there smashing on that shit " Eva said making me geek.

" Bet. I'm finna run to the store right now bye hoes " I said hanging up grabbing my keys.

I pulled up to the store going in to the wine area. I grabbed everything I need and i go somewhere else but I bumped into somebody.

" M-My bad I didn't see -- you " I said looking up at him.

" You good ma it's my fault " he said smirking. I just walked off and he grabbed my arm.

" Why you treating me like this ? What i done to you ? "

" Some just don't sit right with you "

I Shrugged and he laughed a little. " So you judging a book by it's cover ? "

Nigga-- what.

" Its not even that, just when some bad don't sit right with someone it actually bad. "

" So you been hurt " he said walking closer to me. I breathed slowly..

" I didn't sa-- " I started.

" You didn't have to, but let me get your number " he said and I just roll my eyes.

I just grabbed his phone unlocking it with my trick putting my name as lexis 💚😤...

I handed it back and walked off. I made it home and I just went to the kitchen starting as I played any song on YouTube.

I heard the front door open and close I look up to see Eva and peaches staring at me. " Whattttt " I said smiling and they just smirk at me.

" Why you so damn happy? "

" I'm always happy " I said finishing up the last plate and giving it to them.

" True but this like a different happy " peaches said while I gave them some wine.

" Seriously I'm always happy.. nothing different "

" Whatever but guess what "

Seeing me or Eva wasn't finna guess she just sucked her teeth drinking her wine.

" Its this party late late tonight y'all wanna slide ? " She asked and Eva & I both nodded.

" Good cause you hoes didn't have a choice anyway "

I just rolled my eyes and ate. " But how late? " Eva asked.

" 12am until " i almost choked.

" Nigga what ? You know how tired we going be tomorrow ? "

" Come on lexis just this one time please " she said with these puppy dogs eyes. I got done with my food and gave her a thumbs up.

As y'all can see I'm the oldest out the group. I'm 21 while they the babies.

Peaches is 20 The bad one who stay in stuff but not bad things just parties.

Then there is Eva 19.

We all walked upstairs to our beauty room and I just go to my side getting ready.

" Lexis, why you always just post selfie and never body pictures ? " Eva ask doing her eyebrows.

" I don't know maybe because I NEVER have nobody wanna take  my picture "

" Not going lie Lex be a new person ever week " peaches said and we all laughed. That was true. I wear new wigs ever time but don't be fooled my hair is reckless.

I got done with everything and posted a Selfie on Instagram..

Liked by nickiminaj, Karinjinsui, summerella
and 592,668 others

Lexis.p Attention I'm need you to face front 😏💚 you don't want smoke wimmie this is a lace blunt 😛😍.

Veiw all 10,698 comments..

Guggilam3 damn 😍😍

Peacheslim bestieeeeeee 😛😍😍💚 fuck am up

Nba_selfpaid @Nbayoungboy this her ? 😍😍 all you done fucked you 😭😭

Ashelyceeth Where you going?

Eva.wta I'll wipe your eyebrows off sexy ass bitch 😍😍😍

Nbayoungboy My baby 😍

I chuckled in the car while Peaches pull off to this party. We pulled up and it was packed, you had mfs on the yard. We parked and get out going in. The smell of weed & musty people instantly made my face strunch up.

We made it all the way in and I just knew i wasn't finna dance when I saw this big sweaty ass dude getting behind ever girl that twerking dripping sweat on they back. I hurried up and looked away cause the shit was disgusting. I just walk to the wall and stand there while Eva and peaches went somewhere.

Everybody start screaming and my head snapped up only to see Young boy and his gang. I made sure I wasn't seen, the dj played his songs and I just bumped my head back & forth a bit.

" I See you like my music " He sneaking up behind me making me jump. I mushed him in the chest a little and he grabbed my hand pulling me to him.

" Why you on games ? I'm trying give you the world "

" Maybe because I never had it " I mumbled and I just look up at him in his brown eyes.

" What? " He said licking his lips. Bitch I almost died.

" N-Nun I just thought you wouldn't see me I was trying my best to hide from you " I said walking away to the bar.

I looked in the crowd and saw peaches dancing on this dude. He looked scary knowing not to fuck with him.

Then I looked at Eva she was with this dark big forehead chocolate boy. He was cute.

Then I saw a light skin boy with big ass ears. Lemme hush cause he probably can hear my thoughts with them big mfs. Then I saw another light skin boy he was laid back and chilled. I looked beside him to see this mix man with good hair. His gang cute or whatever.

" You going stop walking off " Young boy said making me roll my eyes at him.

" You got your boys on my bestfriends and going get they heart broken "

" That's your problem you so use to getting hurt you think everybody out to hurt you & your friends " He said staring into the crowd.

He's right but I'm not going let him know that.

" Whatever so when you leaving ? "

He looked at me and shakes his head. I can't help it that he so attracted to me but he seem so bad.

This Girl came to him with this bun onna head.

" Hey daddy.. " She said and I just turned around asking for two shots. I took both of em to the head while the burning feeling hit me. I turned back around to see them gone. I get up and walk to peaches.

" Bitch take me a picture " She said i grabbed my phone and took it while showing her.

" Ooo we some sexy bitches " she said standing up twerking and I just laughed. I saw the boy she was talking to come up with young boy and they grabbed our hand.

When he grabbed my hand I didn't wanna let go. It just felt like our hands was a perfect hold. They brought us to the center it was three chairs. All hellllll.

They sat down and I was shy, i supposed to not like him but this liquor was kicking in taking over me. They played Beyonce - Rocket . I started walking towards him  grabbing on my shirt I sat on his lap grinding on him, I flip my head making my hair fly over. I start licking on this neck slowly looking at him.

I got back and got on the floor scrawling to him and I just arched my back slowly making my dimples come out I then sat in his lap facing the people rocking my hips back and forth. I looked back at him going slowly and slowly. I got up putting one leg on his shoulder moving back and forth and that's when he grabbed me and I just grinded on him.

I singed in his ear licking on his ear and neck grinding. He grabbed a hold of my hips stopping me but I kept going until I felt some poking me. I stopped trying get up but he didn't let me go.

" Don't move... " he said whispering in my ear making me soak.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.7K 5K 21
𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐| 𝐧𝐚𝐞𝐭𝐑𝐚𝐬π₯𝐒𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬. πšƒπ™·π™Έπš‚ π™Έπš‚ π™΅π™°π™»πš‚π™΄!! 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ : 𝖺 𝟀𝟦-𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋 π—ˆπ—…π–½ 𝗅𝖺𝖽𝗒 π—π—π—ˆ 𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗂...
5.8K 128 16
Just want your love to be genuine i'm the one that you use. started: 11/24/22πŸ–€
30K 870 15
J'Amika and Kentrell Story.....Just Read Started-9/9/2018 Ended-10/13/2018
53.9K 1.4K 52
Just read the book damn