Arms | JASPER HALE [02] ✓

By rebelspies

"You put your arms around me and I'm home. I know I haven't been the same, but please don't leave me, Jasper... More

[00]
[01]
[02]
[03]
[04]
[05]
[06]
[07]
[08]
[09]
[10; epilogue]
authors note + book 3

ARMS

5.6K 127 1
By rebelspies

disclaimer: i do not own twilight, the characters, or the plot. i only own aaron swan and her plot.

this book is set in new moon

"You put your arms around me and I'm home. I know I haven't been the same, but please don't leave me, Jasper."

Aaron Swan, cousin to Bella Swan was shipped off with her cousin to live in a small town named Forks. There she fell in love with a vampire named, Jasper Hale.

Aaron hasn't been the same since everything that happened with her ex. Jasper feels guilty for everything that happened to her. After an accident, the Cullen's decide to leave thinking it would be best for the two girls.

Only, it wasn't.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 4.6K 65
This a Twilight love story. What if Bella Swan had a sister, and that person was you? Will you go through the same troubles as your sister, or will l...
21.9K 556 17
Being a new student isn't easy, what's worse is being a new student in the middle of the year. My name is Elijah Swan, and this is the story of how m...
93.3K 3.1K 27
¸,ø¤º°𝙋𝙖𝙪𝙡 𝙇𝙖𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙚°º¤ø,¸ "you're the kind of reckless that should send me running." When Althea Swan's world is shaken to the core the mome...
185K 4.7K 17
"Aaron, you are only human." "I know Jasper, but I want to be with you." Aaron Swan, cousin to Bella Swan was shipped off with her cousin to live in...