The Good In Diavolo✔

By fatii227

❝Everyone has good in them, for even the devil was once an angel.❞ ••• ▪ HIGHEST RANKING #70 IN #WATTPAD ▪ ••... More

Prologue
Character Aesthetics
Playlist
Achievements
ForYou Letters
Chapter- 01
Chapter- 02
Chapter- 03
Chapter- 04
Chapter- 05
Chapter- 06
Chapter- 07
Chapter- 08
Chapter- 09
Chapter- 10
Chapter- 12
Chapter- 13
Chapter- 14
Chapter- 15
Chapter- 16
Chapter- 17
Chapter- 18
Chapter- 19
Chapter- 20
Chapter- 21
Chapter- 22
Chapter- 23
Epilogue
Author's Note
Bonus Chapter #1
Bonus Chapter #2
New story- 'Toxicate Me'
UNPUBLISHING FOR EDITING!
Upcoming Stories!
1 MILLION READS! + SURPRISE

Chapter- 11

54.4K 1.2K 216
By fatii227

EDITED: 19th March 2019.

Diavolo.

I patted myself, making sure that my gun was in the holster located in the waistband of my jeans. Then I patted my coat pockets as well to check if the extra bullets were there.

Once I was satisfied, I opened the door and walked out, now in the front yard. All of my men who were going to fight were present too and as soon as they saw me they bowed.

I nodded in acknowledgment, "Today we are going to attack those Russians. I hope you know that some of you can die today, but if you do remember that you died an honorable death." I said and a slew of murmurs erupted in the ground.

"Silence," I roared in authority and all of them shut up.

"Good, now go in your vehicles. I'll drive in my car and you all shall follow me." I said, and all of them dispersed to their designated cars.

There were at least 7 jeeps, and 35 of my men. Five in each. I was going to ride alone. Our backup would be waiting for any signal lest anything should go wrong.

---
I stopped the car when I saw the Russian mafia's headquarters 1 mile away. The cars following behind mine stopped as well.

I had stopped here so that the Russians wouldn't be suspicious.

My people came out of their cars, waiting for my order and I nodded at them.

"GO!" I said, and they immediately spread in different directions of the headquarters, all armed.

---

I was treating my wounds, that I had so badly gotten on my arm after a surprise gunshot by a Russians.

We had reached back to our headquarters 5 hours ago. The Russians weren't that easy, we lost 2 men. But they lost more. I knew this wasn't over, they would surely take their revenge. And so my men were prepared, surrounding our own headquarters from all sides.

A war never ends just from one attack. This would go on until the other group was dead or if a treaty was proposed and signed by both leaders. Though a treaty was not what I was interested in and I know the same went for the Russian Mafia too.

I heard a knock on the door of my office, and I told a faint 'come in' wrapping the cloth around my bicep.

I saw Ryder peek his head in, and I looked at him as he came in nervously. I raised an eyebrow at that, he was usually never nervous.

"Boss, I have bad news." He said, and I immediately got a deja-vu.

"What happened?" I harshly asked.

"Brooklyn," As soon as he uttered that word, I had him slammed against the wall one of my hands choking him.

"What happened to her?" I said, lethally. He looked at me in pure fear before coughing violently.

I loosened my grip on his throat so that he could speak.

"Russians, they-y kidnappe-ed her." He said, and my eyes darkened. I choked him once again and punched his face throwing him across the room.

He landed on my office desk and groaned in pain. I was so angry, I couldn't think straight.
My thoughts were jumbled around one sentence, Brooklyn and Russians.

"Scram. Before I kill you." I roared, and I am sure the whole house heard me. He got up and limped towards the door, leaving.

---
An hour later, my office was completely destroyed. All the things present were either unidentifiable or in pieces. I was finally regaining my senses and called the only person who would be able to help me.

"What's up buddy? How was the attack?" He asked, through the phone. His voice sounding extra chirpy.

"Hello?" He asked again when I didn't reply.

"Brooklyn. She has been kidnapped by the fucking Russians." I said through gritted teeth, feeling my anger resurface.

"What? When, How?" He asked, bombarding me with questions.

"I don't know how and when. I had few of my men guard her house and follow her around but after a few hours of when I came from the attack, she was gone."

"How do you know it was the Russians? I mean, it could be anyone."

"As far as I know, her sweet soul wouldn't hurt a thing. And the fuckers already tried to harm her once before." I said, my eyes darkening in fury as I recalled the time when I almost lost her.

"Well, I will be there and we can discuss this." He said and hung up before I could even reply.

---
After about 30 minutes I heard the bell ring. I looked through the CCTV camera's screen on my wall which seemed to be the only thing I did not destroy in my office. Sure enough, it was Antonio.

I opened the door through the button and saw him come inside, then stalk towards my office.

He entered my somewhat stable office and shook his head as he almost tripped over a broken wooden piece.

I did have a maid come in and clean up a little, but I couldn't stand her constantly trying to seduce me so I fired her.

"What have you done to this place?" He said in astonishment, sitting on the half-broken chair opposite mine which seemed to be the only thing the maid actually straightened up except prancing her botox ass around.

"Anyway, I might have some information on where they have kept her. I have a few of my best trackers on it. We'll find her soon." He said, and I nodded. I just had to be patient and we would find her. But who was I trying to convince?

"But I thought you didn't care about her." He said, raising an eyebrow.

"I don't." I lied through my teeth.

"You don't? Well, the way you got so angry at her missing it all says otherwise."

"Shut the fuck up." I bluntly said.

"Admit it, you like her." He said teasingly, ignoring my previous statement. He clearly knew me better than I thought.

Before I could even reply, the door burst open and the head security guard of my house came in panting with a box.

"Boss, I think you might want to see this." He said, nervously and placed the box on the half-broken desk.

I opened the box, seeing a CD in it along with a paper. I read the paper,

Dear Diavolo,

I am sure you got the news of your beloved Brooklyn's stay with us.

My, my shall I say what a beauty you have caught this time.

My men will have a lot of fun with her sweet little body. ;)

Here is a preview of how comfortable she is with us. Enjoy.

With no love,
The Russians.

The letter was written in scrawny hand-writing and I tore it once I finished reading.

Those fucking bastards, I will cut their fingers off if they so much as even lay a hand on her.

"You need to calm down. We need to handle this situation reasonably, not with emotions but with our mind. Alright?" Antonio said. Always the man of wise words.

"You go bring a laptop to put this CD in." He then said to the head security guard who nodded and rushed out as I tried to cool down my anger.

---
I watched as Antonio put the CD in the laptop and clicked play. Immediately my entire body shook in anger because of what I was seeing.

There sat, Brooklyn, tied up to a chair all bruised up. One man was hitting her and she was limp except for the occasional whimpers.

The man then looked at the camera and winked, slapping her.

"She is one tough bitch, you know. But I know just how to crack her." He said, scanning her body and licking his lips. I clenched my fists.

And then the video ended, making me take the laptop and break it in half throwing the pieces across the room. I ignored Antonio who tried to hold me down.

I will fucking ruin those motherfuckers.

×××××

a u t h o r' s
n o t e:

don't hate me please! i just didn't have time to update this week. sorry.

anyway, this update took me like 2 days to type.
*sighs in frustration*

also, i have a backup/side account.
go follow me there- fatii2272

thanks for reading.

VOTE. SHARE. COMMENT.

much love,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.1K 2.6K 42
She's my enemy, my captive, the one woman on this planet I'm supposed to hate. And yet, Sonia Gavino has gotten into my heart. With her raven's bla...
54.4K 1.9K 35
UPDATES EVERY MONDAY! Vivienne Lee is pretty sure her next-door neighbor is a serial killer. What else could explain his creepily minimalistic apartm...
37.9K 1K 47
Sergio Agosta was a killer who hid behind a charming smile - but a killer nonetheless. He'd learnt the hard way that actions always had consequences...
7.3M 80.6K 8
[preview] Lucifer Mariano is the kind of man who'll have your skin crawling with fear. His name will send you in shivers and'll have any man crying j...