Bonus Chapter #1

EDITED: 21st March 2019

8 and a half months later.

6th January 2020.

Brooklyn.

I try to keep my breathing labored as the pain seems to become unbearable. The female doctor wears her gloves and peeks at my Vajajay to see how much I dilated.

"Okay, it seems you are ready. Push when I will tell you to." She says and I nod down at her, feeling myself become nervous but excited at the same time to see our twins.

Devin squeezes my hand and the doctor orders me to push. I push and push until the doctor says, "You are almost there. Keep pushing!" I ignore the pain and keep pushing until a cry echoes the room.

"It's a BOY!" The doctor loudly says and I almost sob in happiness. My little boy. Through blurry vision I see Devin's shaking hand cutting the umbilical cord and I then hold my son to my chest for a few minutes. Devin rubs Noah's little head before he is taken to get cleaned.

Devin blinks away the tears and I take a deep breath. His hand slips into mine again and we ready ourselves for another birth.

The doctor then looks at my..Vajajay...once again and says, "Look's like baby no. 2 is ready as well. Push now!"

I scream once more as our daughter's head comes into view and the doctor yells at me to keep pushing. I squeeze Devin's hand tightly and he winces above me. I look up at him and glare, "You did this to me--AHHHH!" I scream as with a final push, another cry resonates in the room.

I fall back on the bed exhaustedly and Devin cuts the umbilical cord of our daughter. The doctor lets me hold her in my arms. Tears of joy flow out of my eyes and I look up at Diavolo, only to see him smiling down at us. After a few precious moments with her, they take her to get her cleaned.

"You did very good baby," Devin says and smiles down at me, wiping the sweat from my forehead with a napkin. I smile back tiredly and he says,

"Sleep darling, I'll wake you up in a few hours."

---

Diavolo.

I sit on the sofa in the hospital room, feeling my heart swarm with glee every other minute.

Our children, our babies. Our twins. The two precious creations Brooklyn and I made together were born. Finally.

The past 8 and a half months of Brooklyn's pregnancy were bittersweet torture. From her mood swings and weird cravings to her horniness, everything was an amazing journey.

I looked at my wife who was sleeping soundly on the bed and couldn't thank her anymore. She gave me this gift.

When we found out that we were having twins, a girl and boy to be exact, Brooklyn was ecstatic. I was too but Brooklyn's happiness was over the f*cking moon.