You and I{Sequel to The Retur...

By TheHarryPotter

After Lucius Malfoy kidnaps Ginny, Harry goes looking for her. His friends, who happen to be Ginny's family... More

You and I {Sequel to The Return to Hogwarts}
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Not a Chapter
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Authors Note: Cover Change
Chapter 25(I think) Part One
Chapter 25(Part Two)
A/N: Future Updates
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
NEW STORY
Rewrite

Chapter 16

4K 142 107
By TheHarryPotter

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter

______________________________________________________________________________________

~Ginny~

I sat by Deans bed, waiting for him to wake up, thinking about last few days.

On Christmas, Harry had kissed me. He said he had to know, but didn't explain.

The day after, he taught me how to play quidditch, and glared when Dean appeared and said that Harry could "piss off." Dean had glared when Harry put us on opposite teams.

Later that night, I had a dream about showing up at Harry's hotel, kissing him, and him telling me that he loved me; a boy pointing a wand at me, and I remembered that Harry had broken up with me. I realized that I loved him. 

Then, Harry had beat up Dean, claiming that it was because he loved me and couldn't satnd seeing me with Dean. And he had kissed me. 

From he had done to Dean, I thought that Harry loved me, too, but that was before I remembered what I had remembered in the dream. He didn't love me, he just beat up Dean to get a reaction out of me, or to piss off Dean. It was one of those, because if Harry loved me, I doubt he would have broken up with me.

I had planned on breaking up with Dean, because I had wanted to be with Harry, but now I see that there is no point to that.

"Ginny?" Dean whispered, eyes fluttering open.

"Hey," I whispered back. "How are you feeling?"

"Tired, and I have a headache. What happened?"

"Harry. He and Ron were playing some game, and he ran into you, knocking you into a tree," I lied. I couldn't tell him what happened, he would ask why. Either he or Harry would get hurt, and I didn't want that to happen.

Dean tried to sit up, but I pushed him back down.

"You need to rest," I said.

"Ginny, I love you," he said, and my eyes widened.

"I love you too," I replied, but really, I didn't. I only loved one person. Harry. "I'll be right back." I got up and walked out of the room. I apparated to the hotel from my dream, and knocked on the same door. Harry opened it, and he was shocked to see me. His eyes were bloodshot, and I felt sorry for him, but then I saw a girl come out from behind him. I reached up and slapped him.

"Ginny, what was that for?" he asked.

"For what you did," I said.

"What did he do?" the girl cut in, and I recognized as Gwenog Jones from my dream.

"He kissed me, after breaking my heart."

"No, Ginny-" he started, but I reached my hand up to slap again, this time for breaking up with me. Unfortunately, he grabbed my wrist before my palm could come in contact with his face.

"Ginny," he whispered, before pulling my lips to his. I kissed back, forgetting about everything. But sense came back into my mind, reminding me that he didn't really love me. I pushed him away.

"You broke up with me," I whispered.

"Ginny, you don't understand," he tried to say, but I wasn't having it.

"I understand perfectly. You didn't love me. You never did."

"Ginny-"

"I'm just going to go now," Gwenog said, but Harry stopped her.

"Gwenog, why don't you tell Ginny about your offer while you're both here, this argument can wait," he said, glaring at me.

"Ginny," Gwenog began, "the Holyhead Harpies would like you to come play for us. Astoria Greengrass went to Hogwarts with you, she was a year younger than you, and she said that you were an amazing Chaser, even if she was a Slytherin. She said she had secretly cheered for the Gryffindor team because of you. So, would you join the team?"

"Sure, but why were you here before?" I said before I could stop the question I was dying to ask.

"Because Harry is like a little brother to me, and he said he needed someone to talk to. He said he didn't want to bring Neville and Luna into his problem because they were your friends, or Ron and Hermione because they would surely tell you," she explained.

"Oh, well, I'd better be going, Dean and I have a date tonight," I lied, just so I could get out of this conversation. I looked at Harry and he looked away, but not before I saw a tear drop roll down his cheek. Ignoring it, I walked out of the hotel, apparating back to the burrow.

Dean was up and walking around, helping Mum with anything she needed. He saw me come in, and smiled.

"Hello, Love," he said.

"Hi. Dean, do you want to go out tonight? I just want to forget about a few things."

"Sure, let me get a coat and we can leave."

He went up to Ron's room, grabbed his jacket, and we apparated to a small muggle resturant just across the street from King's Cross Station. 

"Ginny," Dean said as he paid the check for dinner. "Earlier, while you were gone, I owled Professor McGonagall, the headmistress at Hogwarts, and she lowered the protective enchantments around the school so that we could apparate into the grounds and I could show you where you went to school. Do you want to go?"

"Yes, of course," I said, and we stood up and apparated to Hogwarts.

Dean took me on a tour around the school, but I wasn't really paying attention. I didn't hear anything he said, or see anything he showed me. My thoughts kept straying to Harry, and I had to keep mentally scolding myself.

Eventually, Dean led me around to the back of the school, where there was a big black lake. He had me close my eyes, and I could hear him pull something out of his pocket.

"You can open your eyes now," said Dean, and when I did, I saw him on the ground, on one knee, with a small black box held out in front of him, a ring cushioned inside.

"Ginevra Molly Weasley," he began. I grew angry at the name. Only Harry could call me that. "I love you. Would you marry me?"

"Yes," I answered quickly; I was smiling on the outside, but on the inside I was very upset.

~Harry~

After Ginny left, Gwenog excused herself, and I was left alone, only my thoughts keeping me company, but they were driving me insane. She was going on a date with Dean, and I couldn't be more heartbroken. I fell onto my knees, and let the tears escape my eyes. I was slowly dying inside, but I wasn't going to attempt suicide again.

This time, I was going to work my hardest to get her back. And I wasn't going to give up until she was mine again.

There was a soft tapping at the window, and I saw the owl-with-no-name staring at me. I let the owl in, and he flew to me, letting me untie the note from it's leg.

Harry, It read,

Lucius Malfoy has been spotted in Godrics Hollow. Go straight there, because some of the aurors and I are leaving after I send this.

I've got Finnigan, Malfoy, and Graves. Even Robards is coming on this one.

Ron.

I stood and apparated to a park in Godrics Hollow, where I saw Ron and the other aurors standing in a circle.

"Alright," Robards called, "If you see Lucius Malfoy, stun him quickly. Everybody split up."

I was walking around, near the park, when I saw a mane of long, dirty blond hair running towards my house. I followed, but didn't stun him. I had an idea.

I chased him into my home, and stopped when I saw his wand pointed at me.

"Wait," I said. "I have a question." He lowered his wand.

"How can I cure Ginny's memory loss?"

"Oh, I don't know," he said, but I knew he was lying.

"What will it take for you to tell me?"

Lucius smirked. "Your death."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is a rubbish chapter. I'm sorry, I'm just really mad at my parents, and I'm tired, and honestly I'm a little upset at how many votes and comments this story is getting. 

Vote?

Comment?

Follow?

Share?

(Is that^^^^ Getting annoying)

Thanks loves,

Jordan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.3K 763 30
Spoiler alert! Based on the time after the events of Deathly Hallows. This a Romione fanfic after the war. "I don't." "You do." "Nope." "Yup." "Your...
55K 738 35
Harry Potter is known by many names. The Chosen One, Our Savior, The Boy who Lived. But to the Death Eaters he's known as the boy who destroys their...
28.2K 1.1K 29
[ FULLY EDITED ] Lucius Malfoy has been fatally ill for months. He's so ill, in fact, he's forbidden anyone to help take care of him. Draco's tried e...
17.1K 323 4
Ron leaves after the war to avoid the girl who broke his heart. He is gone for over 6 years, ignoring all communication from his family and friends...