Stories, Myths and Legends

By 41basketball

Most of these stories are not mine and are written online told by a friend and maybe on occasion ill write my... More

The Cell Phone
Ghost Bro
The Rocking Horse
The Following
The Whispers
The Grandfather
The Crib Shadow
The Princess
The Shadow
The Photograph
The Satellite Images
Corpo Seco (or "The Dried Body")
Mary-san no Denwa (or "Phone Call from Mary")
Bloody Mary
Hotel Cecil
Antsybal
La Maison Sanglante (The Bleeding House)
Waldniel Hoster
La Llorona (The Weeping Woman)
Chupacabra (The Goat-Sucker)
The Dog Who Sees Spirits
Shadowy Figures Descending from the Ceiling
The Phantom Student
Caressed By A Spirit
Hands Of Blood And Bone
Grandmother's Spirit
2 Sentence Horror Story
Darkness in the Rearview Mirror
Instant Messaging
Roommate Troubles
Kids in the Dark
The Oneirophage
It Started As A Leak
I Sat On The Bus
Seaweed
Hotel ZaZa's Room 322
37.761962 N, 96.210194 W
Lake City Quiet Pills
Jared Lee Loughner
CB_Wizdumb
David Kalac: The 4chan Killer
Sad Satan
Mr. Anime
The /b/ Serial Killer
A Truly Evil Twin Sister
Never Stand Near A Chandelier
Craigslist
Spider Eggs
Shudder
A 911 Call
Snapchat
RedRum
Ouija "GET THE BOY"
Talking To The Sun
Dude That's My Social Security Number
Suddenly My Back Started To Sting
Something Demonic Was Present
I Blacked Out For A Full Minute
I Can See You Through His Eyes
Days To Live
We Eventually Broke Our Lease And Moved

The Sleep As Android Ghost

15 0 0
By 41basketball

A single mother posted on Reddit that she'd been using the "Sleep As Android" app to help her get a more restful . She'd turn on a feature that would start recording whenever it heard nighttime noises, wanting to see if she was talking in her sleep or if she had sleep apnea. But instead, she reported in her post, she'd heard something she could never have expected.

The only other person in her house had been her three-year-old son, but the App had turned on at 2:04 AM, picking up strange noises that sounded like someone was rustling through her things. She heard herself in the recording groggily asking, still asleep, "What are you doing?" And then she heard a man reply: "Nothing."

It wasn't her voice. It was a deep, distinctly male voice. She put up the recording and the data from the app, hoping someone would have an explanation, but nobody could give her any other than the obvious: Someone had been .

They hadn't taken anything, though. Nothing was stolen—they'd just rustled through and left.

She kept using the app, and though she never heard the voice again, it did pick up the strange rustling noise two more times. In the end, seeing no other choice, the woman and her son moved out. Only then did the rustling noises stop.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 74 33
In the small town of Woodsboro, where everyone knows everyone else's business, secrets lurk beneath the surface. Y/n, a young woman with a troubled p...
WHO'S? By

Horror

1K 123 12
Kalian berpikir hantu itu tidak nyata bukan? Ya awalnya aku juga berpikir begitu tapi setelah "kejadian" yang menimpaku entah kenapa aku malah bisa m...
44.9K 1.5K 79
(แ€€แ€ผแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€Šแ€บแ€ท แ€…แ€€แ€ฌแ€ธแ€œแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€™แ€ปแ€ฌแ€ธ แ€•แ€ซแ€žแ€Šแ€บแ€ทแ€กแ€แ€ฝแ€€แ€บ แ€…แ€ฌแ€–แ€แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ แ€žแ€˜แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€กแ€•แ€ฑแ€ซแ€บ แ€™แ€ฐแ€แ€Šแ€บแ€•แ€ซแ€žแ€Šแ€บ๐Ÿ”ž) แ€–แ€แ€„แ€บแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€™แ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฎแ€ธแ€”แ€ฑแ€€แ€ผแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€กแ€™แ€ฝแ€พแ€ฌแ€™แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€”แ€พแ€™ แ€”แ€พแ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บ แ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€€แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฒแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€กแ€€แ€ผแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€†...
104K 15.6K 61
How Is it to have Found Love in Childhood Right ! A dream come true for many, Your soulmate is none other than your best friend from years Ever thoug...