You're Lacking (Tsukasa Eishi...

By LillyAndLiam

A/n: I do not own Food Wars nor it's characters, I only own my Oc and others that come up. I do not own some... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
IMPORTANT

Chapter 7

1.2K 51 0
By LillyAndLiam

~Hisato's P.o.v~

I walk out with my hands behind my head, I spotted my new pet waiting for me like I ordered.

"Eishi-Chan!" I tackle him with a hug. 

"I heard about your father from the woman who was hugged at the Autumn Elections." He states, he then starts to panic. "I-I'm sorry if I brought up a sensitive subject! I-I didn't mean to!" 

"It's fine! Dad's receiving the best treatment possible!" I laugh. 

"I-is it okay if I can call you by your name? Sorry if you don't want me too! Please don't be ma-" I cut him off with my laugh.

"It's fine, you can call me by name. I don't really mind." My right arm stays over his shoulders as I look on my phone. "You know, I'm not that much older than you."

"Eh?" I chuckle at his confuse expression from the corner of my eye.

"I'm in my 20's." He looked at me shock. "That woman, she was in school with Gin Dojima. I graduated early than everyone else back then."

"What's special about this place to you?" Eishi asked me with an serious aura.

"Around 4 or 3 things really, one is probably because most of my family came here. Two, memories of my friends. Three, the food." He snorts at that, I just shrug. "Hey, I'm a food critic."

"The fourth one?" His eyes sparkle as he looks at me. I ruffle his hair with my right hand, he tries to stop me but he keeps failing. With a sigh, my hand falls to my side.

"Have a guess, Eishi. For now, I'm hungry! I wanna see Soma!" I see a frown on his face as I walked ahead. 

"How about I cook you something? You don't have to judge!" His eyes closed shut as I turned to look at him.

"I know I said I am hungry but I wanted to see Soma for something else, however that can wait! Let's go to this restaurant that I know!" I take his hand as I drag him to one of my families restaurants. When we enter, the staff bows towards me. "The usual for me! Let him decide when he gets the menu."

"Yes sir." I then was given a glass of water, I sip it with an mysterious aura around me.

"I'll have the Hidden Treasure." Tsukasa ordered.

"Ah! The Hidden Treasure is something you will truly enjoy Eishi, I added it to the menu." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 4.5K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.2M 54.5K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
496K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1M 35.6K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...