My Superhero // Boku No Hero...

נכתב על ידי vrother

One shots for everyone's favorite BNHA character! //Request Are closed// Modern AU! Normal AU! Etc..... X Rea... עוד

Request!?!
Protective!Bakugo x Reader
Izuku x Reader x Fake!Todorki
Aizawa x Reader
Uraraka x Female!Reader
Hitoshi x Reader
Tenya x Reader
Todoroki x Reader
Bakugo x Reader
Kirishima x Reader
All Might x Reader
Izuku x Reader (pt.1)
Bakugo x Reader
Present Mic x Reader
Sero x Blind!Reader
Aizawa x Student!Reader (pt.1)
Kaminari x Reader
Aizawa x Student!Reader (pt.2)
Kirishima x Reader
Todoroki x BabySister!Reader
Izuku x Reader (pt.2)
Tenya x Reader
All Might x Reader
Izuku x Reader
Todoroki x Reader
All Might x Reader
Kirishima x Reader
Bakugo x Reader
Shinsou x Reader
Dabi x Reader x Yandere!Tomura
All might x Reader (lemon)
Tenya x Reader
Kaminari x Reader
Todoroki x Reader
Momo x Female!Reader
Kirishima x Reader
Aizawa x Reader
Kirishima x Reader
Bakugo x Reader
Kirishima x reader

Todoroki x Reader

23.7K 607 805
נכתב על ידי vrother

Period man //. Todoroki x Reader
Word count: 1346
Page count: 10
Modern AU
~~

"I'm so sorry Shoto but I can't go to school today, you can walk without me"

You groaned and hid yourself underneath your blanket. You held your stomach and took in the immense and cramping pain.

Yes, it was that lovely time of the month again. Ugh. Pardon the gross image, but you felt like you had Niagara Falls in your pants. Except red— You get the point.

"I'm so sorry, im just really extra on my first day on it and I don't want you to see me this way. I get interesting and do things I don't mean"

You said. Shoto listened intrigued and began to bite his nails.

"'Don't do things you mean?!' That gives me more reason to do go to your house! Are you at home?- I'm gonna assume you're at home. I don't want you wandering somewhere your not suppose to go. I'll be there in as long as ten minutes and as short as five minutes-"

"Shoto"

You stopped him through mid-sentence

"It's fine. Just go to school, please. If not for yourself than for me"

You pleaded. If there was was anything you knew that could persuade Shoto into doing anything, it was the fact that you were involved- his wonderful and life needed (y/n).

"Eh..."

Shoto hesitated to answer. Although it was through the phone you could still sense his tension and rough judgement.

"Fine than. I still get to see you after school, right?- never mind you don't get a say in that I'm coming over free school"

You smiled at his cooperation and sighed in relief.

"Okay. I'll see you than Shoto, have a good day and don't start anything with Bakugo, okay?"

You asked for conformation.

".......okay"

He finally said.

After, you two exchanged goodbyes you laid sprawled alone in your bed. You complained and moaned in pain. Rolling around once in a while and checking your phone, you finally stopped when you sneezed.

'Oh shit my damn blankets!'

You thought.

You got up and to your theory there was blood on the covers. You were practically laying in your own blood for the past five minutes. You felt your face pale and grabbed a pillow- screaming in it. You rolled to the ground and started to pound your hands and leg uncontrollably to the ground.

"I hate being a girl!"

You screamed to no one. You whimpered and stood your lower lip down. You didn't feel like standing up or cleaning up your mess done so because of the uncontrollable feeling of your insides exploding.

"Amaterasu..... just take me now!"

You yelled dramatically.

Suddenly you seen a flash of the outside world, the lighting of the natural sun. You panicked and rolled underneath your bed.

"Amaterasu is that you?! I️ didn't mean it! I️ya too early now!"

You yelled. But, you soon realized the silhouette of a person in the doorway.

"Your no god! Who dared to pass the (y/n) room boarders without knocking?! You shalt be plunged back to hell where you belong!"

You hissed.

Whomever walked in your room first hand experienced your bittchyness of your period, a typical hormonal teenage girl. But to their luck, not the complete bitch package, their was still more to come.

"It's me"

You groaned and glared at the person in the doorway without realizing who it was.

"Who the fuck is me? Me as in my mom, Me as in Adele, Me as in my nonexistent dick? Who the fuck is me?!- oh never mind....."

Before you could take back your words you realized that the person before you, the person that revealed the outer world light- was indeed your "Half and Half" boyfriend.

"Shoto, leave. You don't want to see me like this- I wouldn't even like seeing myself like this"

You muttered. You hid deeper beneath your bed, half of your body beneath, and the other half revealed.

"(Y/n). What are you doing under there?"

He questioned. He bent down to you and pulled you out, bringing you into his lap. You protested but stopped fighting back when you noticed how hard it would be to fight back.

"I️ leaked Shoto . With you here I️ wouldn't be able to clean up my things"

Your Heterochromic boyfriend pulled himself up and started to fold your blankets. You raised a brow and grabbed onto his leg before he could walk out.

"Oi. Where do you think your going with that? I still have to wash it! Stop right there!"

You exclaimed. Your boyfriend although ignored you and walked out of your room- not coming back up until a couple of minutes afterward. You heard beeping noises coming from your laundry room, and footsteps that followed through your house.

"Shoto! What are you doing?!-"

You yelled through the house. The front door of your house slammed shut. You frowned and your expression softened.

"Shota?...."

Before you noticed you were puzzled and laid motionless on the floor.

Until, when you finally decided to changed yourself into cleaner clothes and a new pad. You walked out of your bathroom refreshed but at the same time, tired.

After you cleaned yourself up you finally changed the bedding on your bed. You smiled at your success and smiled at your good and productive work. You checked your phone and sighed when you noticed that Shota still hadn't texted or called you- or at least checked on you.

As you finished up all that "hard work" you grew tired in the process. From all the moving and walking you pretty much exhausted. You flew yourself at your new and clean bed, placing a folded towel where your bum was of course.

You felt your eyes slowly starting to close. You allowed your head to sink in your pillow and fell asleep in the comfort of your bed.

****

"Oi. (Y/n), wake up and eat. Your cramps are gonna worsened if you don't eat"

You heard a faint voice plea. You slowly opened your eyes and found yourself in your boyfriends lap on your bed.

"Where'd you go Shoto?"

You asked.

Shoto began to pet your hair and caressed your cheeks. You hid yourself deep in his lap and began to smile.

"I️ went to go and get the things you needed"

He stretched his arm out to a plastic bag at the side of your bed onto of a shelf. He opened the bag and brought out everything he got for you.

"Pads, Disney movie dvds, snacks, Asprin for the pain, Tylenol for the headaches, and some saimin for you to gobble up"

You bolted up at the sight of your favorite things that required the best and satisfying day on your period. You kissed Shoto's cheek and brought him into a tight hug.

"That's the sweetest thing you've ever done for me Shoto!"

You began to shower him in praise and kisses. You grabbed his hand giving it a little squeeze. But your smile frowned after a thought of realization.

"You missed school today Shoto. And it was because of me!..."

You exclaimed in guilt.

"I'm so sorry Shoto! I️ didn't realize that I wasted all your time today- you could have been at home right now being productive or doing something better!- but instead you used it on me and my bitchy bitch leaking ass day..... why would you do that?"

You asked, making sure to exaggerate the last part. Shoto chuckled at your childlike behavior and pecked your cheek, giving the other one a little pinch.

"when you need me I'm gonna always be their. I mean- if I was a girl you would have done the same for me..... right?"

You blushed and turned the other way.

'If I was a girl you would have done the same..... Right?'

You laughed at his comment and rubbed the back of your head.

"So would you?"

He asked seriously. You glanced at outside of your doorway and nervously chuckled.

"Um... sure"

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

7M 175K 140
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...
87.8K 2.2K 52
A monster - that is what Amara Aizawa is. A monster that is forced to join class 1-A to learn to control her devastating quirks. Fire, Ice, Electrici...
42.9K 375 22
a collection of bnha oneshots / imagines :) > some headcannons and preferences too requests open! fluff, angst, lime, crack and others! (no smut, so...
1.1K 33 23
This is a reader x Todoroki ff Your name is Hitori Niko(You may change it to your own) ------------------------------ "Niko, please return to me.."Hi...