An Alpha's Kiss | ✔️

By Dark-Shadow

(Rooming with Royals Sequel) He's the prince of werewolves. She's the princess of demons and witches. Silentl... More

An Alpha's Kiss - Story Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue

Chapter 39

24.3K 1.4K 55
By Dark-Shadow

~Jace

Black.

I was engulfed by that miserable color, not even a flicker of light present, only total blackness. I turned around, trying to spot any door, any exit, but couldn't see a damn thing.

But wait, where the hell am I? Am I trapped ten feet under the ground so that it's this dark or is this my mind playing tricks on me? I wanted to move but amongst the darkness I was currently in, it was impossible.

"Anybody there?" I asked but was taken by surprise with the way my voice echoed as if I was speaking though a microphone. I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion, forcing my brain to function in its exhausted state.  It's either I'm in a deserted hallway or in the pits of a cave so that my voice rang this loud.

Out of nowhere, a series of torches lit up revealing a narrow corridor making my eyes widen from shock. What the hell is going on? Staring closely, I hazily saw the outlines of something that appeared to look like a handle. So following my instincts, I began walking toward the end of the corridor, my steps slow and calculating. 

The last thing I remember before waking up to this foreign place was fighting off the beasts.

We were tracking the area that Vixen told us the house was situated in and they emerged out of nowhere taking us by surprise. They were more than we expected, about twenty fiaré behind a man I've definitely seen before. He was the man that Aya danced with at the ball, his striking blue and red streaked eyes hard to forget.

"That son of a bitch." I cursed under my breath, fisting my hands as a sudden wave of anger crashed over me. That excuse of a man hit me with a dagger while I had my back turned to him.

How had he gotten that close without myself noticing or even sensing him? I terribly wanted to kill him with my bare hands and watch the life being drained out of him. But then another image of the attack flashed in my head, Aya floating in the middle of the sky with her eyes blazing a hue of striking violet, and for the first time ever she was in a state of complete rage.

Many figures surrounded me, but my eyes were only set on my mate that was radiating of a power that would force anyone on their knees. Though I was on the ground battling unconsciousness, but I felt it like a magnetic field, demanding its presence.

My steps halted to a stop when things began getting clearer. Aya seemed like an air bender, floating up there the way she did, but the only problem is that she isn't one. Which means that –

"The gravity." I whispered to no one in particular, voicing out my conclusion which sure as hell is a hundred percent exact. The ring of power circulating around the meadow, the men being pulled up and thrown against the trees all at the same instant, the fact that she got everyone to freeze in their places. It all made sense now.

She's indeed what Giovanni said she is, a gravity controller.

An unmistakable sense of pride filled me up. Having your mate be one of the strongest beings that ever existed is definitely something to take pride of. But my happiness didn't last for long knowing that I still had to get out of this damn awful place.

"Absolutely fan-fucking-tastic." I sighed, dragging my feet to reach the door. Once there, I placed my hand on the handle and pushed the door open, too eager to get out of here as soon as possible. Staring ahead, I took in a sharp breath for what in front of me was a scenery out of this world.

A swarm of elements displayed themselves, a combination of fascinating ornaments visibly swiveling themselves on the bottom and on the top. Fire, water, air and earth in various shapes and sizes, too many to count but their magnificence can leave anyone speechless. 

It was so bright, a hue of white and blue taking over the field, or was it a field? It felt like a dream to me, all of this being too surreal. The fire shooting from the top appeared like small pointy stars, decorating the icy colored sky with its warmth. Whereas the ground was a meld between rocks and soil, baby plants growing from its depth, and floating white circles scattered all around.

"Where am I?" I said, astounded as I watched the movement around me.

"Welcome dear Jace," a soft melodic voice spoke, and the sound came from behind me. Turning around quickly, the breath got knocked out of my lungs as I stared into a pair of striking silver eyes, an empowering aura surrounding her.

Her hair was as white as snow and in a strange way, it added to her beauty. She must've noticed the quizzical expression on my face for she let out a light hearted laugh which to the repeat of that same melodic sound.

"Who are you and where am I?" I know I should've sounded more defensive than merely confused, but she didn't look threatening or a person that might want to hurt me.

"I'll explain all that you want to know." She smiled gently before turning around, ushering to follow her steps. We walked for a bit, the white-bluish hue of the sky becoming a bit of a calming lavender, but honestly I was growing impatient.

"I am Zena, known for being the element beholder, and you are in a place between our world and yours." She stated. I stopped walking and stared at her from bottom to top, eying her curiously.

From what I've heard, Zena is only a myth.

"But how come they say that you're not real." Her grin startled me.

"My fellow witches hated the idea of myself being a hundred times stronger than them, plus becoming an immortal and selecting the appropriate element for each individual, so they began dulling people into thinking that I was some sort of an imaginary being." She snorted rolling her eyes.

"Anyway, back to the real deal. I already spoke with Aya months ago and now I seized the opportunity to talk to you." She nodded, her grin not faltering.

"What opportunity?" Raising my brow in apprehension, I waited for her answer. However, I was more than baffled when her relaxed expression turned into one of seriousness.

"You don't know?" She folded her arms over her chest, her eyes widened in disbelief.

"Would I be asking you if I had known?" It was my turn to cross my arms.

"I don't appreciate sass young man." She narrowed her eyes at me, but for some reason a sparkle flickered in them. "You're unconscious at the moment Jace, in your world of course." Time froze that instant.

"What do you mean unconscious. How –why?" This doesn't make any sense!

"Silas coated that dagger with wolfs bane, you have been out for two days but luckily you were able to survive. He hit you just beneath your heart, that bastard." It was hard to decide whether to be amused or surprised. Here I am in the middle of a dream talking to an immortal who's badmouthing Silas.

"So you're telling me that I'm dreaming?" She shook her head.

"Far from it. This is not a dream; this is real Jace. You might not be physically awake but mentally, you are." She explained, a small smile playing on her face as she saw my bewilderment.

Although I didn't find a logical explanation to her words, but I believed her. I remembered that she just told me minutes ago about seizing my unconscious situation to speak with me – and I needed to know for what purpose.

"You said you wanted to talk to me but you didn't specify the reason." There sure is a good damn reason behind the almighty element beholder communicating with the next in line to the werewolf throne and I am going to find out what it is.

"Oh yes. I'll make this quick because I don't have a lot of time, you'll be waking up soon." I nodded.

"Do not and under any circumstances agree on a punishment other than death. If things go by and you have to kill Silas yourself, then do it. If he doesn't get executed, then he'll never stop at trying to find ways to watch the kingdoms fall apart. That man is the definition of wickedness and it's best to get rid of him." Her tone was firm and warning.

"I wasn't planning on letting him live either way." I growled lowly, the mere thought of that man making my wolf agitated, wanting to rip him into shreds. It wanted to crack every bone in his body, separate his head from his body.

"Wonderful! Then our work's done here." She clapped her hands, seeming more than happy with my statement, her grin spread from ear to ear.

"Oh, and send Aya my greetings. Tell her not to forget about our little chit chat." She winked and turned around, her hair swinging as she walked.

"Wait, what chit chat?" A gust of wind blew from the left and before I could understand what was happening, I found myself fading and becoming more like a bunch if pixels.

"Zena!" I shouted, feeling the air circling my body.

***

"It's breaking my heart to be unable to talk to you, hug you, kiss you. You're the one that puts me together, and seeing you like this is pulling me apart. I love you, so fucking much." My baby's soothing voice reached my ears.

I was consumed with darkness, my eyelids feeling too heavy to open. I wanted to scream and answer her, hug her, kiss her, show her how much I've missed her but my mind was still reconnecting to my body.

I'm numb all over.

Her scent, a mix of vanilla and lilies made me try harder to wake up, wanting to hold and touch her, caress her hair like I usually do. Her entrancing eyes and her enthralling laugh; how much I wanted to taste her lips and feel our spark again.

Wake up.

I kept on telling myself that. My wolf desperately wanted to feel his mate and ensure that she's indeed alright, demanding to stake our claim. Not that I had any problem with that, I wanted to kiss her senseless and make the pain in her voice disappear once and for all.

Wake up.

I felt her shift, moving closer to me until a light kiss was placed on my forehead. The energy returned, the numbness faded, and I was finally able to open my eyes.

"Aya." I murmured, staring at her frozen retreating frame.

He's such a sweetheart! So romantic. <3

Me be like:

Let me see those comment! 😍

Don't forget to vote loves.💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.4K 620 23
*𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭* 🌶 {COMPLETED} Princess Luna is caught in a horrible storm that leaves her stranded, until she is found by the Vampyr...
528K 13.1K 51
Liberty knew from the moment she was betrothed to Prince Aziel that she would never be happy. She vowed she would stop at nothing to keep herself awa...
19K 420 34
"I want to claim you right here, so you know you're mine." His nose lightly traced a line down to the base of my neck. He placed a soft kiss on my sk...
25.3M 422K 46
Book #1 in the Royal Secret Trilogy It all happened one night eight years ago. A few words spoken to shake a tiny heart with fear. Running and hiding...