Loving her Anatomy (GxG)(Stud...

By mm9023

Olivia moves in with her best friend and learns the transition from school to University is a lot different t... More

.1.
.2.
.3.
.5.
.6.
.7.
.8.
.9.
.10.
.11.
.12.
.13.
.14.
.15.
.16.
.17.
.18.
.19.
.20.
.21.
.22.
.23.
.24.
.25.
.26.
.27.
.28.
.29.
.30.
.31.
.32.
.33.
.34.
.35.
.Epilogue.

.4.

56.3K 1.8K 2.1K
By mm9023

Liv breathed out as she slowly made her way back towards the office of Amelia Roberts, where the older woman continued to stand at the door way. Taking the younger woman in as she had her arms folded, as Liv got closer to Amelia's office her body collided with someone else as she grunted taking a step back, her bag fell to the floor.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry" a blonde said as she looked Liv up and down.

"Sorry" Liv grumbled as she bent down to pick her bag up as she glanced at the blonde and the over to her lecturer who had a smirk on her face.

"I need to get going, I've got an assignment to submit before 4..catch you later Miss Roberts" the blonde said casually giving the older woman a smile and walking passed Liv with a flirtatious look causing Liv to frown.

"She likes you" Amelia commented breaking Liv from her daze as the brunette glared at her. Liv was not going to get into this with her lecturer. The fact that it was clear those moans were coming from that little blonde slut was irritating Liv.

"Shall we" the brunette suggested eyeing up the office, although it was a little off putting considering what she had just heard but the sooner she got this meeting over with the better.

"After you" Amelia stated pointing into her room as the brunette nodded and made her way into the office as the older woman followed and closed the door.

"So tell me Miss Stone what has you majoring in Anatomy" Amelia asked as she took a seat in her desk chair and gestured for the brunette to sit in the chair opposite her.

"I just like the human body" Liv replied casually as she earned a smirk from her lecturer. Amelia had seemed much more relaxed than she had ever before, maybe it had something to do with the fact she had just fucked some bimbo in her office but either way Liv didn't trust the woman one bit.

"And what are your plans after University" Amelia asked sitting back in her chair as she played with her pen between her fingers, her eyes continuing to take the brunette in. Liv felt nervous under the woman's stare but she sure as hell was not going to let it show.

"I don't know yet, it's only my second week here" Liv replied coldly as she sighed looking around the room.

"Can we just get on with this meeting please" Liv asked impatiently as Amelia raised an eye brow at her student. The older woman reached across her desk as she took out a sheet of paper with personal tutor meeting written across it.

"What are your objectives for the year then Miss Stone" Amelia asked

"I don't know, good grades I guess and a GPA over 3 I guess" Liv replied as Amelia huffed as she was writing the brunettes words down on the paper.

"Listen here Olivia, if you are going to be taking my class I expect you to at least aim a little higher than that..we will say 3.5 or higher ok" Amelia said looking at the brunette who nodded slightly as Amelia continued to write.

"Have you got any concerns since starting  University" Amelia asked as Liv looked at her. The only problem the brunette was having since starting here was right in front of her. She bit her tongue as she decided to go any further with it.

"Nope" Liv replied she anxiously wanting out of here. This woman was making her feel uncomfortable and she wasn't sure if she was liking it or not which was making the situation even more of a mind fuck.

"Nothing at all on your mind" Amelia asked as she leaned forward on her desk as she stared intently into the brunettes brown eyes. Liv gulped as she once again felt a knot in stomach form. She hated how Amelia stared at her, almost like she was a piece of meat she wanted to eat and spit out when she was done with her.

"Nope" Liv replied trying her god damn hardest not to come undone in front of this woman, "are we done now" she asked.

"Are you not curious who that girl was who I had in my office before you arrived" Amelia asked as Liv shifted on the chair uncomfortably. No she did not want to know what the moaning was or who that bimbo was, she didn't care!

"Another student I guess" Liv shrugged casually, her eyes diverting to the desk and around the office anywhere but looking into the older woman's appealing eyes.

"Yes she is a student in the university but not mine..do you know what we were doing before you came to my office" Amelia asked as Liv's eyes locked with the older woman's. The brunette needed to leave, she could see the way Amelia was looking at her now, it was pure torment and judging by the smirk appearing on Amelia's lips she was enjoying this far too much for Liv's liking.

Liv had enough of the older woman's mind games, she had been a complete cow to Liv for the days and now all of sudden she wanted to share what she was getting up to with another student on her office desk. Liv stood up and she pushed her bag over her shoulders.

"Thanks for the meeting Miss Roberts" Liv mumbled as she quickly turned around and rushed towards the door but she soon found an unfamiliar body pressed against her own as Amelia prevented her from opening to office door.

Liv slowly turned around as she gulped, her eyes locking with Amelia's blue eyes which were roaming down her body and back up to meet her own. The brunettes breathing was fast as she her body was upright against the door. Amelia was taking her in, her body still pressed against Liv's if she wasn't in her personal tutors office right now she probably would have the woman back again her desk and her underwear down by her ankles but no it was Amelia's body pressed against her. Sexy irritating and definitely off limits Amelia Roberts breasts were pressed against her own. The older woman's breath was tickling her neck as Amelia's was almost nuzzled into her neck but she kept a slight distance as she was teasing Liv.

Liv knew it was one big game for this woman so for once instead of acting on desire she was going with sense as she gulped and looked away from the older woman towards the floor and clearing her throat. Amelia drew back slightly so she could look into Liv's eyes again.

"You need to sign the sheet before you leave" Amelia whispered her eyes studying Liv intently as the brunette nodded slowly trying her hardest to keep her composure, she didn't dare look back up because she knew she would crumble.

Liv stepped forward as her body pressed against the older woman's so she could step passed her as she closed her eyes momentarily and made her way over to her lecturers desk as she picked up a pen and signed in the student signature box. She turned to see Amelia stood staring at her with her arms folded as her face remained blank. Her seductive look was now gone and Liv was unsure what was going on in the older woman's head, she couldn't keep up.

"Thank you for the meeting" Liv stated with a smile on her face.

"Be a bit more efficient next time, I expect you to be more punctual from now on Olivia" Amelia replied coldly as she stepped aside from blocking the doorway. The seductive woman had now turned back into the ice queen within a matter of seconds as Liv shook her head slightly in confusion at her lecturer who was now glaring at her.

The brunette decided against saying anything else as Liv felt Amelia's glare the whole way as she made her way out of her personal tutors office. She breathed a sigh of relief and she began to descend the steps she quickly glanced towards the office she came from as Amelia stood with  another smirk on her face before Liv was out of eye view as she reached the first floor of the building breathing out her frustrations, this woman really was a head fuck but Liv kind of liked it...fuck!

**

Liv slammed her fingers into the hot red head who had been eye fucking her in the SU bar for over an hour. The louder the red head groaned, the more Liv pumped her two fingers in and out of her, working at a fast pace. She could feel her hand cramp but she kept a steady pace as her free hand laid flat against the toilet cubicle door. Liv couldn't believe what she was actually doing right now, fucking some girl she didn't even remember her name in the toilets of a the university bar.

This was something Kaz would do and enjoyed doing on a weekly basis but Liv was angry and frustrated. She had gotten back from her meeting with Amelia this afternoon and she was so frustrated with her personal tutor that she somehow felt the need to go to a bar and fuck some random girl to release her pent up frustration.

It was helping slightly but as the red heads body shook against her own moaning out her organism as Liv continued to fuck her, all the brunette could think about was Amelia fucking Roberts which frustrated Liv even more as she tried to block Amelia out of her head.

The red head breathed out as she slowly came down from her high as Liv licked her dry lips, she needed another drink. She removed her hand from the red head as the woman pulled her underwear back up from around her ankles and straightened her skirt out.

"You are so fucking sexy" the red head said as she gripped Liv's top and pulled her in for a short but passionate kiss and Liv almost cringed with the action. Sure the red head was hot but Liv was even more angry with herself for letting Amelia get to her so much that she had a quickie a toilet in a bar. Liv didn't do shit like this and now she wanted to go get drunk to try and forget about this horrendous day.

"Your turn baby" the woman said unbuttoning the top button of Liv's jean's but the brunette quickly put her hand on her jeans stopping anything else happen.

"I can't" Liv said as she stepped back as the red head frowned looking at her "time of the month" she lied as the woman nodded.

"Maybe another time then" the red head said picking up her hand bag from the toilet seat she had placed it on as Liv nodded

"Yeh sure" the brunette lied as she opened the cubicle door given the red head one last smile before making her way back out to the bar. Liv sighed as she made her way out of the bathroom back towards the bar, she ordered herself a vodka and coke and two shots of tequila.

As she knocked back her two shots, one after the other she squirmed as the burning liquid hit her throat and then her stomach. She had never felt so much anger as she did today. Hearing those moans coming from Amelia's office and the blonde then appearing straight after.

Liv was more frustrated with herself than anything else that she was potentially having an attraction well more than an attraction to her lecturer, who was treating her like shit.

"Did you seriously just bang that cute red head in the toilets" Kaz sneaked up on her friend as Liv took a large gulp of her vodka, looking over at her best friend she could see the excitement in the blondes face waiting for Liv to answer.

"Seriously don't go all coy on me, I seen her drag you in there and then you come out looking all flustered and her two minutes later with a massive grin on her face" Kaz said as Liv shook her head at her friend who had been clearly stalking her.

"She was up for it so.." Liv said casually as she sounded more like Kaz then ever before but truth was she felt ashamed for what she just done. She had never had a one night stand and the 3 previous people she had slept with were all when she was in a relationship. She decided to act casual to her friend all the while secretly her head was so done in with everything right now.

"You dirty dawg you" Karen teased as she wrapped her arm around her best friend and got the bar mans attention.

"Another shot here for the lady, she has officially stopped being a bore and fucked a hot ginger" Karen shouted as Liv punched her friend's arm telling her to stop.

Liv looked at her phone, it was already nearing 2 and her first lecture was in 7 hours but the thought of having to come face to face with Amelia Roberts again. So she continued to drink..shots, vodka, you name it she couldn't actually remember how she got home.

**

Liv's head had been throbbing for the past 3 hours straight now. She had missed her first lecture this morning and with a pair of sun glasses to cover up her blood shot eyes along with blocking out the light, she was too hungover to even give a toss about her tutorial for Anatomy.

She made her way to the class managing to get in early before Amelia had even arrived, Liv was thankful to get a seat near the back of the class. Keeping her head down she felt nauseous with the amount of alcohol she had consumed last night.

The brunette had woke up in the same clothes from last night and when she was leaving she found Karen half naked with some blonde on their sofa, who Liv vaguely remembers from a club last night who was passed out on top of her friend.

"Afternoon everyone" Amelia said dryly as she looked around the small class which was now full and Liv had managed to prop her head up on her arm to look up towards the front of the class as she watched the older woman set up her lap top.

"Miss Stone I do not see any windows in here so I suggest you remove your sun glasses" Amelia said as Liv stomach churned with nerves. She felt her cheeks flush as she removed her glasses and squinted with the bright lights.

"Oh dear me, looks like someone had a late night" Amelia remarked as the class looked at the brunette who was mortified as she squirmed in her chair. Liv glanced at her lecturer who was smirking at her, she knew Amelia was enjoying torturing her.

"There's a change of plan for our tutorial today" Amelia said as she began looking through her files on her laptop.

"I would like you all to watch some videos of spinal resection and we will discuss it in further detail afterwards..this will give you a look at what the spinal structures look like during an operation" Amelia commented as she searched for the videos and turned off the lights in the room.

As the video began to play with the full details shows a resection and opening of the spinal region and surrounding tissue. Normally Liv wasn't bothered by blood or anything gore  like this but giving the amount alcohol she had last night, she could feel her stomach churning and the nausea hit the back of her throat.

Closing her eyes for a moment she tried to control her breathing as a wave another nausea hit her again, she knew she was going to be sick at any moment. It was too much watching the video of the surgery being done. Liv felt herself gag as she quickly got up from her chair and dashed to the door in the darkness as she made her way to the nearby toilet.

As soon as she entered the toilet cubicle she emptied her stomach contents from last night. Her heart racing with the anxiety of getting sick, she hated this feeling of not being in control and not to mention her banging headache was twice as bad now. After emptying her stomach several times she sighed as she wiped her mouth with some toilet paper and flushed the toilet.

Liv made her way out of the cubicle as she stepped out she jumped noticing two familiar eyes locking with her own as Amelia was stood leaning up against the wall of the bathroom glaring at her through gritted teeth...fuck...

Thanks for reading X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.7K 1.7K 21
Kate has had enough of her demons and she is now looking for forgiveness, after two years of not seeing her ex girlfriend and former ex best friend S...
106K 2.2K 25
Ava Wills is a eighteen year old girl transfering to a new school. What happended at the last? A lot of drama, conflicts which , still sticked to her...
31.4K 540 26
When a new student joins Rose Danvers' class, she instantly makes a new friend. But soon after that, the two realize that they are more than friends...
35.5K 703 21
Sophomore Savannah Taylor is your average University student, until she has a steamy one night stand that sends her life into a whirlwind. How will s...