You're Mine (Discontinued)

By withlovequincy

Aria Parker has always kept to herself. Im Jaebum captivates anyone with a single stare. The two meet by ch... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Update #2
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 13

3.8K 156 105
By withlovequincy

"I'll be yours." I said shyly.

Jaebum's eyes widened and he took my hand and gazed into my eyes. "You'll be mine? Are you sure? Once you commit, there's no going back." He asked just to make sure he wasn't dreaming.

I nod my head, shyly and say "I'm sure."  Jaebum leans in and kisses me. "I'll take good care of you." He whispered. "I promise." He finished.

I hope I don't regret this.

|| The Next Morning

I woke up a tad disoriented. I knew I was in my room, but something felt different. I sit up and stretch when I see Jaebum sleeping beside me. 'That's right, he spent the night.' I thought. I smile a small smile and look down at him.

I get up like it's a normal day and go about my business. When I finish my business, go to the bathroom, shower, and brush my teeth, I come out of the bathroom dressed and ready for the day and see Jaebum has awoken.

"Hi." Jaebum said with a raspy, seductive voice.

"Hi. How'd you sleep?" I asked shyly.

"Really well, actually. I should sleep over all the time, since you're mine now." He smirked. (ROLL CREDITS! -- Cinema Sins anyone?)

"Baby steps, Jaebum." I blushed.

"I should probably get out of your hair now and go home." He said as he sat up and got out of bed.

"Before you go home, do you want to grab some breakfast?" I asked.

"Why not."He says with a grin. 

"I don't want you to go home on an empty stomach. I'll let you get ready and we'll go to the dining hall." I said.

"Fine by me." Jaebum smiled.

|| *Jaebum's POV~

After going to the dining hall for breakfast and Aria seeing me off, I go back to my apartment for some extra sleep. It was the weekend, so I didn't have to worry about anything, except my nosy friends.

The minute I step into the room, Wonho is smirking at me from my couch. "You sly dog, you had sex with her, didn't you?"

"No. I didn't have sex with her. We just slept together. That's it."

"You didn't have sex? You're no fun." Wonho said a little disappointed.

"Well, I'm not a pervert, like you."

"She'll come around."

"She's not a slut, Wonho. She has morals. I'm not touching her until she feels comfortable and she trusts me."

"That's says a lot coming from a incubus." Wonho grinned. 

"This is different. She's my mate. I can't just do the deed when she doesn't consent."

"You're a demon. We do what we want, genius." Wonho argued. 

"Yeah okay, but I want to do this right."

"Wait. Did—did she agree to be yours?" Wonho said surprised.

"She did. And if you go anywhere near her, harass her, speak to her or even look at her, you and I are going to have some problems." I threatened as my eyes changed to a dark red wine color and my fangs started to elongate. 

"Okay, okay. Damn." Wonho frowned.

"You're home late." Another voice said. I calm down and I turned to see Jinyoung come out of the kitchen with a cup of coffee.

"How was your night?" He smirked.

"Fine."

"Did you have fun with her?"

"We had a nice time. I was a complete gentleman."

"Good. Treat her right. She's really sweet." He complimented.

"That's saying a lot coming from you." 

"She is." I said with a small smile.

"You don't threaten him, but you threaten me?!" Wonho complained.

"Because I'm a gentleman. Not a hoe, like you." Jinyoung said as he sipped his coffee.

I go into my room, strip and take a shower. Just thinking about Aria saying that she'll be mine gets me hard. Not only will I take care of her, but I'll show her a whole new world.

I relieve myself as well as finish my shower. When I reenter my room, I see my phone light up. I open my notifications and I see Aria's name.

Aria: Hope you got home safely ❤️

She is adorable. I immediately text her back.

Jaebum: I did. Thanks for checking on me ❤️

Jaebum: This is crazy, but do you want to go out tonight?

Aria: Like on a date?

Jaebum: Yeah.

Aria: I'd love to.

Jaebum: Awesome. I'll pick you up at 6:45PM.

Aria: I'll be ready 😚

I get dressed and decide to head to the gym let my urges die down a bit. I suddenly get giddy because I'll get to see Aria again.

|| *End of Jaebum's POV~

A date with Jaebum! I couldn't be more excited. Ever since I told him last night that I'll be his, I've been over the moon. I couldn't stop thinking about him and I get to see him later tonight just makes me giddy. I rummaged through my closet trying to find something to wear for my date with Jaebum.

I didn't know what he had planned. Are we getting dinner? Are we seeing a movie? Are we going ice skating? Rolling skating? I had no idea! How am I supposed to dress for this date, if I don't know where we're going? I find this grey long sleeve crop top, a black leather skirt with a belt, and a pair of black go-go like boots. I wore my twists down and applied a little eye makeup, just to make my eyes pop a little more.

I look at the clock and it's not even five o'clock. "God damn it!" I yelled to myself. I jump on my bed and look up at my ceiling. What can I do for almost two hours? I would take a nap, but I just put eye makeup on and I'd have to wash it off.

Then again, Jaebum's not picking me up until 6:45, so I COULD take a nap. Or I can do laundry? I just need something that will keep me busy, until my date. But what?

Suddenly, there's a knock at my door. I get up from my bed and open my door and I see Reina.

"Hey! You look cute."

"Thanks. I have a date with Jaebum."

"That was fast. I didn't think you'd get a date with him so soon." Reina smirked.

"We had a nice chat yesterday and he was a gentleman all night. Besides, we're a thing now, so it's—"

"You two are a thing now?!" Reina grinned.

"As of last night, yeah?" I blushed.

"How adorable." Reina cooed. "And you were all 'whoa is me' yesterday about your relationship. How a simple conversation can clear everything up." Reina continued.

"When's your date?" She asked me.

"He's picking me up at 6:45, so I guess at that time. I don't know what we're doing though." I explained.

"Maybe he's going to surprise you?"

"He can't surprise me. It's our first date."

"Technically, it's your second date. Then again, if you include our group date then it's a third date, but you guys hung out yesterday, so it's actually your fourth date. I think I just confused myself." Reina finished.

"I understood what you were saying. It's a date. That's all that matters. After a while, you stop counting, at least I think you do." I said.

Reina and I are silent for a moment. "Have you had any other rehearsals with Johnny?" I asked her.

"Yeah. I had one this morning and we promised to meet again later today before he had other things to do."

"You're getting more work done than we are." I complained.

"The whole relationship thing kind if gets in the way. Maybe you should rehearse a little bit during your date . . . WAIT! This is an as if!" Reina exclaimed.

"What do you mean?"

"Ari, you going out with Jaebum and having these ups and down can be your as if. Meaning, you using this real life situation for your character and Jaebum's character. Your characters like each other. That's what your scene is about. The better your chemistry with Jaebum is, the better your scene is going to be as well as your relationship." Reina explained.

"You're so smart, Reina." I gushed.

"I know." She smirked. "Deep down though, you had to know that."

"Probably. My affection for Jaebum probably got in the way." I confessed.

I look down and it's almost 6 o'clock. "Well, I'm gonna go meet up with Momo. She needed some help with her flexibility, so I agreed to help her." Reina said.

"Aren't you nice." I grinned. 'And smart move for Momo. She's making a move.' I thought to myself.

Reina leaves and I have time to myself until Jaebum arrives. I can't wait for 6:45 to roll around.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 394 31
Yujin is a photography student working in a cafe. She is strong, forward, works hard but she keeps on getting hurt because she lets her heart take ov...
336 5 10
A story where Shownu and Jaebum are childhood friends that eventually became rivals and grew apart. Somehow they met a girl who heals the crack of th...
57.5K 2.1K 29
"so you're coming there only to see me?" "let's just say that I have weakness for people who are playing not interested in me" Jeon Jungkook and Kim...
521 39 2
In the world of this story everyone gets a mark / tattoo with the name of their soulmate on their wrist. JinYoung decides to remove / cover up his ta...