Dawn of the Evolved |•| Wakan...

By rosegivy

Xavier Institute For Higher Learning: Book 1 After the events of what would of been a World War 3 the X-Men w... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Kitty
Chapter 2: Kitty
Chapter 3: Ororo
Chapter 4: Ororo
Chapter 5: Bobby
Chapter 6: Kitty
Chapter 7: Ororo
Chapter 8: Kitty
Intermission
Chapter 9: The Mansion
Chapter 10: Kitty
Chapter 11: Ororo
Chapter 12: Emma Frost
Chapter 13: Ororo
Chapter 14: Ororo
Chapter 15: T'Challa
Chapter 16: Bobby
Chapter 17: Bobby
Chapter 18: Kitty
Chapter 19: Bobby
Chapter 20: Bobby
Chapter 21: Kitty
Chapter 22: Bobby and Kitty
Chapter 23: Bobby
Chapter 24: Ororo

Intermission #2

27 0 0
By rosegivy

Hey guys you may have noticed a few significant changes (or not if you're new). I have decided to rebrand the book. This means that I am changing the title of the book and the cover into something I believe would attract more readers and represent the meaning of the book better. As well as changing the synopsis.

One of the things I'd like to address is the title. Technically the book series (if I make a sequel) is titled The Xavier Institute for Higher Learning, so I thought it would make more sense to title this book something more specific to what goes on in this book.

Also I am so happy with the amount of positive feedback I'm getting with this book. I didn't think people would care so much, but even the one reader increase I see makes my day. So that has inspired me to make this change and I hope this helps to keep those readers more engaged as well as bring new readers as well.

Thanks so much guys! And as a kind of rebranding present here's two more chapters (I'm really excited about them).

Hope you enjoy DOE (or DOTE).

Merry Christmas,
Ivy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.4K 3.1K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
547K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
450K 30.6K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
72K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...